Mass Effect Andromeda

Darkening Demise

If i buy the game and later criticize it, they going to tell me why i bought it in the first place, when i dont buy it i have no right to criticize because i havent played it yet.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

They have said the same things about FO4, Windows 10 etc. It doesn't actually matter for them if you have played the game or used the software or whatever. They just don't want to hear your criticism and think this is a legit way to silence you. Just never mind them.

Looking at the reactions to the videos that are been published if there is no "real" reason to go to Andromeda players are going to revolt. Many have trouble accepting a Shep-less ME game and if going to Andromeda is just an easy way for the writers to avoid dealing with the events from the previous games there will be quite a lot of drama around the game.

For me personally the most worrying  from the videos that Bioware is publishing was that they called the exploration a skill while showing the PC navigating a mountain like terrain. This means that the platformer style gameplay from DAI will return. Hopefully the Jetpacks will make this better. I understand many people like platformers but for me personally this was the biggest annoyance in DAI before I found the flying mod. 

Well, the initiative suppose to take place some point during 2185 or between ending of ME2 and begining of ME3, almost at the same time as Arrival DLC. And add 600 some years to reach Andromeda...there you have a new, fresh start....

Accurate details are sketchy. So wait for it to come out. That is why, lot of gamers are expecting drama with it. Specially those who played ME trilogy before or during one go, that drama is still sore.

According to the great rofl by the know-it-all's, ME: (The Conquest of) Andromeda must be very funny. I like that, I really do. To see even more nervous eye-tracking of pretty smart folks that dunno what to say I just have to go shopping. Cha! The price of the game, almost a dinner for two in an Argentine beef restaurant, is high indeed, at least compared to the price of the filled rack required to play it, right? So everything suits me just fine.

Happy Malefitz, pathfinders  devil.gif

You mean, dont question, dont criticize, just continue consuming like in that restaurant you mentioned and keep defending the coorporations who dont give a fuck about you.

On the flip side, you wont go hungry atleast.

Unquestionably. Most impressive.

Seriously, I have already asked a few detailed questions dealing with lore breaking stuff... and answered myself 'cause your kind is too busy with criticism for the sake of criticism. Not that I'd expected anything, of course not, neither from your kind nor the game corporation. However, I start my overall-criticism at the end of a game, not at its beginning, or worse, even before release. To understand fundamental mistakes made in development one has to go where the development comes to light - in game that is. That's a lesson for life, btw. End of lecture.

NB If you'd go hungry b/c of a 60 dollar investment you better sell your rack and go offline, no?

Looks like you didnt get my point, wich is strange considering the mental gymnastics you been doing here.

Not sure where you got the idea i have a problem spending 60bucks but sure whatever you just keep going to that restaurant.

Trying to be sophisticated w/o being it, huh? Don't let that happen to you ever again. I pretty well got your point for there's absolutely none:

You've attributed false allegations to me, in fact the inversion of what I've actually written, namely "don't question, don't criticize, just continue consuming" 'cause that's the sole image you see in the mirror, the inversion of yourself based on the unfounded claim that your motives are all good which, in turn, inevitably requires just bad motives on my part, consequence of the simple fact that I disagree with your 'good motives'. That's called 'Motive Attribution Asymmetry' and in this way man artificially creates his foe, the bogeyman he needs for his self-justification of doing bad things in the name of doing good. Somebody else might wanna play such a game with you, I don't 'cause I pretty much like to avoid folks that put their just imagined words in my mouth.

If you'd indeed have no problems to spend 60 dollars why then stating that "you won't get hungry" as the flipside of my argument, hmm?

So either you have a serious problem to understand what I've written or you are zealously driven to walk the road to nowhere by 'alarming' keywords I've used. Whatever the case may be, you sir are not exactly the perfect match for one of the four critics that presented their theories to the BioWare community in April/May 2012 as to why the original ending of ME:3 was a clear offense to the intelligence of millions of players of all age. Our case lost in court. So what's in it for me? Well, I'm a skeptic ever since. And that's that.

Thanks for the convo and have a nice day.

If you'd indeed have no problems to spend 60 dollars why then stating that "you won't get hungry" as the flipside of my argument, hmm?

Thanks for the convo and have a nice day.

Ah, you still dont get what i was talking about.

No wonder, when you are drowning yourself in word gymnastics, perhaps that is why you are answering yourself all the time.

Thanks for the "convo" and have a nice day!

According to the great rofl by the know-it-all's, ME: (The Conquest of) Andromeda must be very funny. I like that, I really do. To see even more nervous eye-tracking of pretty smart folks that dunno what to say I just have to go shopping. Cha! The price of the game, almost a dinner for two in an Argentine beef restaurant, is high indeed, at least compared to the price of the filled rack required to play it, right? So everything suits me just fine.

Happy Malefitz, pathfinders  devil.gif

You mean, dont question, dont criticize, just continue consuming like in that restaurant you mentioned and keep defending the coorporations who dont give a fuck about you.

On the flip side, you wont go hungry atleast.

Now I tell you something in confidence, I'm more disappointed by Bethesda than by Bioware!

Reasoning: what does Bethesda do, they do not publish a new TES 6, no, a 6 year old game in the form of SSE.

So tell me who are the bungler the their fan community let in the rain?  ;)

Okay, why are the Krogan in Andromeda at all?  In the trilogy they were confined to their home world or raised in tanks.  They weren't allowed to roam around freely because they would start breeding again.  So WHY take them to a new galaxy and simply let them loose when the lore already has them stagnating for a purpose?  And if Andromeda takes place between ME2 and ME3 then the Krogan don't have a set future since (depending on what Sherpard did in ME2) the Krogan may or may not be able to breed.  That's a huge fucking plot hole.

Okay, why are the Krogan in Andromeda at all?  In the trilogy they were confined to their home world or raised in tanks.  They weren't allowed to roam around freely because they would start breeding again.  So WHY take them to a new galaxy and simply let them loose when the lore already has them stagnating for a purpose?  And if Andromeda takes place between ME2 and ME3 then the Krogan don't have a set future since (depending on what Sherpard did in ME2) the Krogan may or may not be able to breed.  That's a huge fucking plot hole.

Let's keep the questions and plot holes until and after the game's release, shall we?

And for Bethesda, they may have taken a (or few) wrong step(s) with FO4 and Skyrim SSE. But they are still good in making open world exploration IMHO...

The only thing I can think of is:

"Krogans are too dumb to space travel for 600 years"

"They  are in another galaxy, they can't reach us here"

Same reason Asari, Turian and Salarian are doing on a HUMAN colony ship, because otherwise it's not Mass Effect.  Don't be surprise Quarian finds its way into a DLC.  

Seriously, Krogan can breed.  It's just the survival rate is 1/1000 pre-Salarian genophage virus.  The fertility rate is so low that most Krogan lost hope and its civilization collapsed.  Krogan are also not prisoners, they are free to travel.

Watching the videos for this and so far it looks bad. I am not inspired to play it at all and like so many others have said the faces look lifeless and boring. Hey what other games are coming out this year anyone know?

MIddle Earth: Shadow of War looks really promising, but I loved Mordor.

Watching the videos for this and so far it looks bad. I am not inspired to play it at all and like so many others have said the faces look lifeless and boring. Hey what other games are coming out this year anyone know?

Nier: Automata  on 17th

Horizon Zero Dawn is a solid game, unfortunately it's a PS4 exclusive. I've just finished watching an LP covering the whole thing. Gameplay is kinda "meh", side quests are mostly dumb as usual, but the main story is kinda interesting. It'll probably get one or two awards this year.

Horizon Zero Dawn is a solid game, unfortunately it's a PS4 exclusive. I've just finished watching an LP covering the whole thing. Gameplay is kinda "meh", side quests are mostly dumb as usual, but the main story is kinda interesting. It'll probably get one or two awards this year.

Looks like even CDPR enjoyed it  :) 

https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/837316575925514241/photo/1

Looks like even CDPR enjoyed it  :)

https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/837316575925514241/photo/1

here is something to marvel.  ;)

It looks excellent, at least promising. :)  

BUT!!!

I will not buy PS4 because of this game!

It is a crappy strategy of the GAMING INDUSTRY!  :angry:

@Aria

You boast CD PROJECT RED, I only say SHIT!  :lol: 
What are they doing, they finish the Witcher series and make a shitty Cyberpunk 2077! :(

SadGeralt.jpg

Also they leaving the good sword-swinging RPGs and prefer to make a game that will be dominated by machines (I only say robots).
The time of good old RPGs is OVER AND OUT!!  ;)

edit: I will miss her and no further game From CD PROJECT RED to buy.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/t_original/1363680274432913324.jpg

@Aria

You boast CD PROJECT RED, I only say SHIT!  :lol: 

What are they doing, they finish the Witcher series and make a shitty Cyberpunk 2077! :(

SadGeralt.jpg

Also they leaving the good sword-swinging RPGs and prefer to make a game that will be dominated by machines (I only say robots).

The time of good old RPGs is OVER AND OUT!!  ;)

There there ...

post-1283931-0-34814100-1488898583_thumb.jpg

Archived