i'm stuck at the same spot.  setstage a1rbegin 10 doesn't progress it.  I enter the house and nothing occurs.  Initiated the quest from setstage a1rbegin 0 and from a1rbegin 10

Skipping to a1rbegin 40 progresses it a bit further, but after she beguiles you and leads the pc into the room with the racks, she and the pc just stand there indefinitely.

Ok.

I will isntalla  fresh version of skyrim, with a CK from steam.

I will recompile AFS, FTD and Ravenous since I can..... skyrim dont want to lauch in online mod, only offline... or compiling need to be done online.

It's an ALPHA.... and as such, it needs a lot more testing and tweaking. Once you get it rolling it will go through a few stages and then stall. You have to keep using console to give it a shove. 

Right now it's kind of like herding cats.

It's interesting, it has possibiliies, but it's really, really, alpha right now so unless you're ready for some frustration, just sit back and let other people pull their hair out until it gets sorted out :)

Noim its not stop.... its just a block stage. Use setstage command.

I made sme fixes for this quest in version 0.3.. I hope it will fix the problem.

wich "setstage command" do you mean?

setstage a1RBeginscene 10 or setstage a1RBeginscene 1 didn´t work

and when I use the setstage a1RHunt 10 then i can start the next mod stage but can not move or speak.