Hello Felicks, just a small request if I may? A simple Dialog Intimidation for Sex Mod...Sexlab Submit has a Persuasion/Intimidate for Sex element, but I note firstly I have to fail a Persuasion to unlock the Intimidate dialog...A simple Intimidate/Persuasion Mod with the ability to choose from either path immediately would be wonderful :)

Should be fairly striaghtforward. I'm researching all the dialogue shit right now for future mods, I'll probably rip this out with the batch of follower mods coming up. 

Which reminds me. If anyone has some NPC's from the creation kit ready to use and think they'd make a good dominant follower (or that obsessive fan, Guess I'll get as many follower things as I can out of the way all at once) drop a screenshot and zip file here with a quick download. Not sure I want to obsessively craft a bunch of faces.

Thank you :)

Uhm I kinda feel bad for asking... usually I do everything on my own but if there is one thing I can't do is modding with the Creation Kit >_<

So, well my problem is... I downloaded Wet and Cold and Bathing in Skyrim and the only way to wash yourself safely is to download Showers in Inns by Jokerine. I love the idea of that mod but with all the respect to its creator it is kinda, urgh... I don't like the lightning, the pool position, the... everything >_>

Can you make a more cozy and romantic version of that mod? Or at least a good place to use for those "sexy" moments if you know what I mean *blink blink* 

From the mod idea thread: 

In the Estrus Chaurus + thread we got talking about x-ray/cross section views while sex animations were performed. Saeros came up with a great idea to overlay gifs that looked like the estrus and I thought we could go beyond that and do it for multiple animations. 

This would be amazing, would be awesome if we could somehow do an x-ray view on fertilization. Also, perhaps when the tentacles are the played animation there would be just eggs, but when it's the actual chaurus it would be considered a male transporting fertilized eggs that come out as larvae. 

about this x-ray stuff..

I googling a little and I found some animated gifs..
edited by photoshop (cropped and made transparent the unnecessary areas)

I know some SkiUI widgets use the .swf files to be displayed in-game (like beeing female).
.. would not be possible to see this kind of animated images during chaurus-impregnation animation?

from "Saeros medical hentai-division"    :P 
just an example (chaurus-tentacle colonoscopy):

tw3J07W.gif

I made the same file in .swf for experienced modders..
if you want to experiment    ;)

I don't know if it's possible, but I am curious..

bye!

S.

I thought of something along these lines as well, that being displayed on the side of the screen rather than on the actual actor. Though I had no idea how it could be implemented. Would be awesome if your idea actually works. This way there would be no problem about different body types, we could make new animations that matched the models of other creatures too, it could be a mod in its self that could be matched up with SexLab registered animations. Then imagine having a gif like you posted looping throughout the act then at the end there could be eggs/sperm shown filling up the orifices. With pregnancies we could show the eggs hatching inside during periodic changes and the larvae moving around. So many ideas, so much potential. 

Would this be possible? 

Alternatively, it doesn't have to be gifs, there could be a second screen that pops up that uses in game models, such as male organs from SOS and More Nasty Creatures, though we would need someone to make a female reproductive tract model/textures. 

When I read this at first a thought you wanted some animated texture overlays to appear on the character. 

If I can figure out the SkyUI swf thing and someone is willing to make the swf files (Flash (and adobe in general) doesn't seem to like me all that much) I'm fairly certain I could figure this one out.

Uhm I kinda feel bad for asking... usually I do everything on my own but if there is one thing I can't do is modding with the Creation Kit >_<

So, well my problem is... I downloaded Wet and Cold and Bathing in Skyrim and the only way to wash yourself safely is to download Showers in Inns by Jokerine. I love the idea of that mod but with all the respect to its creator it is kinda, urgh... I don't like the lightning, the pool position, the... everything >_>

Can you make a more cozy and romantic version of that mod? Or at least a good place to use for those "sexy" moments if you know what I mean *blink blink* 

I'll be honest, I never got bathing and wet and cold destroyed my computer (granted I ran it with RnD and have since given my computer a massive upgrade). I'll take a look at this eventually. So you want the showers to feel more cozy? That's all?

PS: It's alright, literally no one actually gets along with the creation kit. I myself had to give it a handy to get CANS to work.

I'll be honest, I never got bathing and wet and cold destroyed my computer (granted I ran it with RnD and have since given my computer a massive upgrade). I'll take a look at this eventually. So you want the showers to feel more cozy? That's all?

PS: It's alright, literally no one actually gets along with the creation kit. I myself had to give it a handy to get CANS to work.

Yah after years of playing adding realism mods is kinda essential to keep playing. The fact is that once you download a mod like that you have to adapt the game downloading several other mods and this is the main problem.

Anyway I'm sorry if my request is too simple >_< I'm really picky about this kind of stuff, a mod have to please my eyes if not... well, this computer is not big enough for ugly things you know >_>

I just wanted a cool place to make screens with enb, get a good use of sexlab and obviously solve the bathing problem. So yah, cozy it is

That's not simple. There's no cozy assets for bathrooms, he'd have to do them.

If you want cozy and spacious hygien-related-and-nude-friendly rooms, there's a list on the Bathing on Skyrim nexus page. And some of them are in the Inns. Perhaps they are already doing what you want.

What's the problem with Wet and Cold with Bathing ?

If you want cozy and spacious hygien-related-and-nude-friendly rooms, there's a list on the Bathing on Skyrim nexus page. And some of them are in the Inns.

After about ten minutes of gameplay with each I think it's because by default for bathing you've got to jump in a river or lake, and thanks to wet and cold 80% of water bodies will kill you before you've managed to bathe. 

2 ideas. one i am pretty sure is simple enough.

internal storage.

-------------------

based of the idea from the radial dial storage mod

why not have a storage option where you store your items in the characters vag, ass, or both.

weight based items like weapons and heavy armor at 5 units causes the belly to swell 1 point.

also perks for like steel womb which allows you to carry sharp items and another for extra carry weight based on a rank system.

or

a version that links current item carry weight to the belly node.

-------------------------------

dwemer potted plant follower/pet (estrus addon/pregnancy/inflation).

--------------------

make a follower based plant creature to carry your items/make love with (aka estrus of skyrim) and have it cause impregnation/inflation and tie it in with pregnancy mods or fill her up mod.

for a follower looks i was thinking of a dwemer based walking plant pot that carries the plant creature. (aka the spore plant model from fallout: new vegas)

it intelligent enough to follow you and help you on your journey by carrying your items.

at a price though, you have to feed it your juices or carry its seeds in your womb/ass/both.

having too much sex with it can cause a addiction which can lead to your normal health/stamina/magica debuff. (ideas that don't lead to a bad end are welcome lol)

it can also help in battle by eating your enemies or shooting vine spikes that are sharp enough to pierce even daedric heavy armor like its made of parchment.

you can ask it to alleviate your lust or leave it for too long it starts raping you or your female followers in a frenzy.

If you want cozy and spacious hygien-related-and-nude-friendly rooms, there's a list on the Bathing on Skyrim nexus page. And some of them are in the Inns.

After about ten minutes of gameplay with each I think it's because by default for bathing you've got to jump in a river or lake, and thanks to wet and cold 80% of water bodies will kill you before you've managed to bathe. 

That's Frostfall, not Wet and Cold, isn't it ?

Aww, that's too bad D: I already checked that list and apart from 3-4 house mods with pools inside there's nothing that catch my eye. Having a pool inside every inn is really one of the best solutions.

The main problem with Wet and Cold and Bathing is that you have to stand near a fire when you are wet if you don't want to die. If you are questing near Winterhold the last thing you want to do is to bath in the sea °_°

I'm an idiot xD I mean Frostfall sorry 

Aw brain derped again

Anyone know of a mod that uses soft dependencies? (uses things from them if they're there but doesn't require them?)

I'm trying to do omsething similar, and the first example that came to mind was Deviously Cursed Loot. It implements it in a... surprising way that would run into a few issues the way I'm trying to do this. I know I saw in the description of a mod somewhere a mention of using mod events to create a soft dependency and I cannot find it for the life of me.

That's Frostfall, not Wet and Cold, isn't it ?

I'm fairly certain I played with both at different times and they were basically identical in purpose.

EDIT: looks like we were both thinking frostfall, nvm.

I think there's a 30 seconds time before dying - technically enough to wash, and you'd probably need a fire nearby to warm up (or use exposure protection spells) which is actually the kind of immersion you're downloading the mod for.

Anyway prettier bathrooms is probably the actual motivation here and that's not for me to judge.

I think there's a 30 seconds time before dying - technically enough to wash, and you'd probably need a fire nearby to warm up (or use exposure protection spells) which is actually the kind of immersion you're downloading the mod for.

Anyway prettier bathrooms is probably the actual motivation here and that's not for me to judge.

Yah, prettier bathrooms was half of the motivation xD

Bathing in the cold sea using a spell may sound badass but we are really messing with the definition of immersion here >_< 

I'd prefer to stick with the bathroom... better if good looking 

If futa mods are okay with you, I was trying to work on an idea myself but failed horribly at it. Schlongs of Skyrim has the MCM ability to turn females into futas but that is the thing. You have to do it via menus now. The old potion method of changing doesn't work anymore. What about a small mod that adds two potions. The first could be a futa potion that equips unp penis as well as changes the sexlab gender to male. The second potion could return the female to normal, unequipping unp penis and changing the sexlab gender back to female.

Not for sure how hard it would be to make this but I imagine it would be a small script applied to each potion. I was wanting to learn to make it myself, but for the life of me I can't get the compiler part of the creation kit to play nicely with me. Would love if you or someone else could make this kind of mod :)

Hi, feliks

Is it possible to make an add-on for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11427/? that makes it a strip club and a brothel?

What i would like to see in the add-on is the following:

1.To be able to disable the Suite's residents and replace them with custom followers like it happens in this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?

(also the above mod enables a lot more residents too)

2.The suite's residents will follow a script that makes them prostitutes (the client's that visit the suite will be approached by the residents for intercourse and if yes they would go to the first floor to have sex)

3.The suite's residents will only sleep in the second floor and will have either lesbian intercourse with each other or masturbate

4.To be able to add custom music to the suite

5.The suite will have only one entrance (the one with the Dibela statue), the other entrance will be replaced by a wall and in front of the wall there will be a leveled platform with poles (let's say 3) where the residents will do pole dancing in turns.In front of the leveled platform there will be a few tables and chairs where visitors will sit and enjoy the dancing.

6.A script that makes residents to masturbate on the above said tables infront of the face of the visitors that sit to enjoy the pole dancing (for extra money)

7.A bigger bar that has 2 residents at each side dancing on

8.A bigger center pool so residents and visitors can swim too, not just sit in

9.The visitors that see the pole dancing or the residents masturbating on the tables will masturbate too occasionaly

10.A BIG SHINY and eye catching sighn at the exterior of the entrance that says 'The Naughty BBL Suite' 

Are any of the above doable?Thanks!

I have a suggestion. I know their is an Estrus Mimics, but was wondering if it instead of choosing the MCM option for male or female for the Estrus tentacles if the Sexlab gender check would apply and it'd do either vaginal or anal instead of choosing it in MCM beforehand. Kinda wanted a way for my transgendered girl to enjoy Estrus/Mimic without always assuming vagnial. Or if someone knows what to change in Estrus script to do it myself.

I didn't realize there were purely anal or vaginal Estrus animations. In fact, every time I use it it surprises me with something new. If I understand you (and I think I do) this should be doable.

So, you mentioned you wouldnt mind any non-adult mod ideas?

I read a book where some prospectors was panning for gold, and I thought, "how hard would this be in Skyrim?"

Get to a river or a stream, crouch (stealth) and Using one of the plates you can pick up in kitchens and halls and you get a slight (random) percentage chance of getting 1-3 nuggets.
getting 10 nuggets and you can melt it into a single piece of gold ore-

Put a timer on retrys (one hour) so that using Frostfall and Food/water/sleep mods mean something.

That is neat and original. Also the first completely non adult mod that's been requested so far. I'll have to look into detecting water depth and stuff but I'm sure this is doable.

Speaking of the not-quite-so-little Red Riding Hood...
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67952/?

It has free-to-use-with-credit permissions, too.

Also, I noticed my idea wasn't in the itinerary; either you forgot to add it, or it's just not showing on my end.

Yeah that's my fault, I update the itinerary erratically and I've been focusing on things other than whether or not I was keeping my spreadsheet current. I'll fix it soon. On my phone right now so it's... Frustrating.

Mainly the option to have the option for the male estrus animations to work on females if Sexlab is treating them as a male generally. Just wanting to make sure we're on the same page and if so I apologize.

This seems like a good opportunity to de-lurk at least for a moment (and I wish I'd noticed this thread a couple months ago when it first started - ah, well).  I actually have three things in mind that I would love to see in SexLab.  I don't necessarily expect you to jump on all three, of course.  But hey, this is a wishlist thread, so I may as well give it a shot.  Maybe somebody else reading will like some of the ideas enough to start something, too.

1) Something of a remake of Murder, Theft and Seduction. It's a 2 year old mod - hasn't been updated since October of 2013. It was built for Sexlab 1.21 or so, and I don't think it even hooks into the most recent iterations of the framework basically at all. In my opinion, it was also built a little too specifically - it worked for *some* Thieves' Guild and Dark Brotherhood missions, and only then, and it had to jump through some weird hoops to do it that way. What I'd like to see is a simple bit where, after having a sex sequence with a character, you have the option of initiating a pickpocket (which that character will have little or no chance of noticing in their post-coital bliss, and outside observers might get a small penalty to notice?). This could be triggered by yet another new seduction dialog, or by an MCM toggle or a popup window after the fact (I would think the MCM option might be less tedious than having it pop up every time, but whatever). I like the idea of being able to pick pretty much anybody's pocket this way, to go for kind of a sexy thief playstyle, using seduction to get what you want (and for assassination, well, there is that one Pickpocket perk that lets you reverse-pickpocket a poison into their inventory). And the overly strict manner the original mod was built in really didn't support you doing that generally - ie, with anyone you decided on your own to pickpocket, as opposed to people who are the specific targets of specific sanctioned guild quests. (As an aside, this sounds like it might integrate well with your Devious Society plans somehow?)

2) (fairly general) More followers with unique dialog and backstory that recognize and interact with sexlab plugins. There is Alicia Painslut and the Mia's Lair/Sex Slave thing, but those are sooo specific and focused in their intentions. The former has the whole extreme BDSM "I get turned on by being physically wounded/mutilated" thing, which actually turns me *off* pretty hard - it feels vore-ish and squicky in not-good ways for me; I've no problem with it existing for other people, but it is so not my thing. The latter is still pretty bondage-obsessed, though far more agreeably for me - still pretty focused, though. I've also had a lot of issues with these followers actively initiating forced scenes on me constantly, including, say, when I'm trying to fight a dragon or something...and might I say, it's a little ironic that supposedly submissive characters are actually forcing you to engage....

ANYWAY. This isn't about them.

What I'd like to see would be characters that have unique reactions to popular plug-ins. They may have particular reactions to specific animations or types of animations (liking or disliking foreplay or aggressive stuff or threesomes or whatever). If you have Aroused on, they might vary their dialog based on their current arousal ratings. If SOS is installed, they might have reactions to particularly impressive (or unimpressive), ah, "packages" - I gather that SexLife plays with that somewhat already, so I'm fairly sure it'd be possible to do a check and have the character respond differently based on different values. If you have a prostitution mod like TDF or Radiant or whatever, they might react to either your own behavior or requests that they engage in the trade, in different ways. They might have interesting or fun responses to seeing how you handle a situation in Solutions or Amorous Adventures. That kind of thing. They might even have ideas about some DD gear, like, "I'm fond of plugs, but I hate being gagged," or whatever - something a little more nuanced than all "I've been a bad girl, daddy, spank me hard!" all the time, which seems to be the only meaningful way current followers I'm aware of interact with DD.

This isn't so much a request for a specific follower, as it is an open-ended "I really wish more of these were being developed" statement. Really good, quest-responsive followers are very popular, and I wish more existed that could respond (in a soft dependency way) to SexLab plug-ins specifically. It kind of meshes with the general theme that has come up several times in this thread of desiring more quests/stories/actual ways to connect to stuff, as opposed to yet another generic means of triggering a mindless sex scene. I think it'd be neat if several different authors put out 1-2 or so, or worked together for a batch of them (sort of a Sexlab Interesting NPCs thing or something :D ). Maybe even a collaboration where somebody noted for pretty followers puts that together, and somebody else establishes dialog, and somebody else hooks it to the various plug-ins?

3) I'm having trouble finding it now (EDIT: I think this is what I was thinking of - it's a bit older than I thought: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32905-idea-input-wanted-nudity-law-for-a-city-in-skyrim/?do=findComment&comment=826208 - and I only took a very particular interpretation in my description below, but others from the thread are entirely possible and would still be very cool with me), but several months ago there was an idea thread in which a few different people bounced an idea around for a fairly large quest that seemed pretty neat to me. There was talk of it going somewhere, but I don't think it ever did, and I found it pretty intriguing, so I'd love to see it take off.

The initial idea was have enforced nudity laws in various holds (for the peasantry at least, possibly nobles as well), and perhaps a story reason for this to occur and which could explore the consequences of same; this evolved into a quest chain that would actually involve the Dragonborn in that coming about. It went something like this: Jarl Siddgeir of Falkreath, being pretty corrupt and shady even in the vanilla game, decides he'd like to arrange this in his own hold, but he has little justification. So he launches a plot to test the waters elsewhere and shift things to make it more politically acceptable for him to subsequently "follow suit", possibly using the player character as a cat's paw to make it happen.

First targets: Markarth and Riften. In Markarth, you have the threat of the Forsworn; the official party line is that there are no Forsworn in Markarth itself, but nobody really buys that. As a way of enforcing this and proving to the commoners that things are fine, a law might be passed that (excepting the Jarl and guards and possibly nobles such as Thanes, of course) public nudity is obligatory. That way, there's no hiding weapons or markings that would out you as Forsworn. Similarly, Riften has the whole "There is no Thieves' Guild" situation, with the same public credibility issues and the same sort of solution. Of course, in both cases, the Jarl isn't going to swallow this idea right away. They might be willing to entertain the notion if it becomes popular enough with enough of the right people, however. Cue a series of radiant quests (or simply a quota of required persuasions) in which one goes around convincing key townfolk of the plan, for the (supposed, at least) good of the community. Once enough people are persuaded, the Jarl makes it a law in their Hold; maybe not everyone goes along with it, and there's grumblings and commentary related to it from dissenters. Then there's the potential irony of being the person that got the law passed, and then getting busted for breaking it yourself. (And in Riften at least, one wonders how the Thieves' Guild responds.)

From there, plausible reasons could be developed elsewhere. Windhelm has paranoia about the war, rising racial tensions, and a serial killer wandering the streets at night. (I could see a specific variation of "Only nords can wear clothes" developing there. With all the gloriously unfortunate implications that's sure to lead to.) Solitude might be slower, but they also have possible war/spy issues, and some cultist activity to worry about. And so on. Maybe at the end of the day, Siddgeir's plot is revealed and things go back the way they were - or if the Dragonborn likes how things are going, they help cover it up and maintain the new status quo.

It'd probably be fairly involved (but hey, it could be developed in chunks, a hold at a time), but I thought it sounded like an interesting story, and one that could justify some of the activities that can occur in some of the existing plug-ins.

Anyway, those are things I'd really like to see develop.  If you took some of them up, that'd be awesome, but I don't necessarily anticipate the full list being fulfilled right here, and you've got a pretty huge queue set up already anyhow.  But it doesn't hurt to ask.   :angel:

Anyone know of a mod that uses soft dependencies? (uses things from them if they're there but doesn't require them?)

I'm trying to do omsething similar, and the first example that came to mind was Deviously Cursed Loot. It implements it in a... surprising way that would run into a few issues the way I'm trying to do this. I know I saw in the description of a mod somewhere a mention of using mod events to create a soft dependency and I cannot find it for the life of me.

Perhaps if you gave more details about what you're wanting to do and why the method used by DCL won't work and we can come up with suggestions to either make it work or detail alternatives that will work.

The point behind Mod Events is that you can register to receive mod events from mods that don't exist in the current configuration. Since they don't exist, the code to handle the mod event never gets called and if that's the only place or places you directly use assets from the missing mod then your mod will not crash the game though the use of those assets in that event code still has to be done in such a way that the CK doesn't add that mod as a requirement.

Perhaps if you gave more details about what you're wanting to do and why the method used by DCL won't work and we can come up with suggestions to either make it work or detail alternatives that will work.

The point behind Mod Events is that you can register to receive mod events from mods that don't exist in the current configuration. Since they don't exist, the code to handle the mod event never gets called and if that's the only place or places you directly use assets from the missing mod then your mod will not crash the game though the use of those assets in that event code still has to be done in such a way that the CK doesn't add that mod as a requirement.

The method in DCL could work, but what I'm trying to do is push out a "library" script with several of my mods that fit along certain themes so they can interact with each other without being directly dependent. I'm currently trying to work out a bizarre modevents trick that should allow one of these instances to fill the "master" property in all of the others. So the issue with DCL's (admittedly neat) method is I'd have to release an update for every mod using the library whenever I added one, because DCL checks for mods by name, so they would all recognize the new one.

The method in DCL could work, but what I'm trying to do is push out a "library" script with several of my mods that fit along certain themes so they can interact with each other without being directly dependent. I'm currently trying to work out a bizarre modevents trick that should allow one of these instances to fill the "master" property in all of the others. So the issue with DCL's (admittedly neat) method is I'd have to release an update for every mod using the library whenever I added one, because DCL checks for mods by name, so they would all recognize the new one.

So effectively you are wanting each mod to recognize a "Master" whenever one is set by any of the mods in your collection. Wouldn't that easily be done by having each mod watch for a "New Master" mod event and set their own internal "Master" to the one from the event?

Events are passed to all mods that have requested them after all and are not consumed by the first mod requesting the event so that should work (if I understood what you were wanting to do correctly).

Okay, I know you might be busy but if you are eager to read every request, here is an easy request (probaly):

One add-on for the Sexlab hentai pregnancy mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18992-sexlab-hentai-pregnancy-v106/) that adds a potion to "clear" pregnancies. Sometimes my character is raped and becomes pregnant but I don't want to open the MCM menu and click the "clear pregnancies" button as it is not immersive. A simple potion bought at an alchemy store would make things more immersive.

In short, the mod already has the clear pregnacy option but it would be nice to have an in-game potion for that.

Cheers, and fantastic work for the community, mate!

So effectively you are wanting each mod to recognize a "Master" whenever one is set by any of the mods in your collection. Wouldn't that easily be done by having each mod watch for a "New Master" mod event and set their own internal "Master" to the one from the event?

Events are passed to all mods that have requested them after all and are not consumed by the first mod requesting the event so that should work (if I understood what you were wanting to do correctly).

HOLY. SHIT. I am equal parts upset and ecstatic you seem to have just kind of come up with that. 

I have this horrifyingly convoluted bullshit with like 4 mod events being sent and all kinds of checks and this is just the best thing. Thank you Waxen Figure, you are a gentleman and a scholar my good man.