I actually have a mod that does that if it isn't corrupted.. It is old. don't even know who made it..

Sunny Does Cheyenne..

So I assume that it is the author that follows the "bannedlist" or not.

edit:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8655-sexoutng-beta-21093b10-release-thread/page-21

wardminator made it.. only 62 people ever downloaded it..

Chances are.. there will be a whole lot more soon.. :P

Are you sure?

Sexout should not start sex with any actor in SexoutListBannedActor, unless there is a bug. 'call fnSexoutActorValid CheyenneREF' should return -7 (invalid).

Would have to check prideslayer's change log to figure out when that was added.

Not sure what changed.  I'm getting all kinds of wrong anim type specification after installing the beta.  ie. ref.NX_GetEVFl "Sexout:Started::isOral"  returns positive when called on a sexout call with the flags 'vaginal' and 'miss'.  What did I miss?

Yeah, I noticed something strange happening as well. In theory nothing changed :(.

Will look into it, it should be down to this madness:

; * Validate orifices if we got an anim. Reset plugin/anim in case they changed
      if fReason == 0
        let plugin := call fnSexoutNXGetEVSt self, nxKey+"Plugin"
        let animA  := call fnSexoutNXGetEVFl self, nxKey+"animA"

; if oral flag is set on anim, then it isOral. Simple.
        let isOral := eval (Ar_BadNumericIndex != (Ar_Find "oral", SexoutNGTASQ.arFull[plugin][animA]["flags"]))

; if vaginal or anal flag is set, check they are valid
        if isVaginal || isAnal
          let isVaginal := eval (VaginalChance && isVaginal && (Ar_BadNumericIndex != (Ar_Find "vaginal", SexoutNGTASQ.arFull[plugin][animA]["flags"])))
          let isAnal := eval (AnalChance && isAnal && (Ar_BadNumericIndex != (Ar_Find "anal", SexoutNGTASQ.arFull[plugin][animA]["flags"])))
        endif

; if neither is set but the anim has the flags, set one if valid (nb: all anims tagged vaginal are also anal)
        if eval !(VaginalChance || AnalChance)
          ; Pass
        elseif eval !(isVaginal || isAnal)
          if eval (Ar_BadNumericIndex != (Ar_Find "vaginal", SexoutNGTASQ.arFull[plugin][animA]["flags"]))
            if VaginalChance && AnalChance
              if actorC && 0 == isOral ; * Double anal/vaginal IS possible but only if set manually
                let isVaginal := 1
                let isAnal := 1
              else
                let iRndMax := VaginalChance + AnalChance
                if (Rand 0, iRndMax) < VaginalChance
                else
                endif
              endif
            elseif VaginalChance
            elseif AnalChance
            endif
          endif
        endif
        ; These are correct!
        call fnSexoutNXSetEVFl self, nxKey+"isAnal", isAnal
        call fnSexoutNXSetEVFl self, nxKey+"isVaginal", isVaginal
        call fnSexoutNXSetEVFl self, nxKey+"isOral", isOral
        PrintD "fnSAN: Actor: "+$self+", isAnal: "+$isAnal+", isOral: "+$isOral+", isVaginal: "+$isVaginal
      endif
    else
      set fReason to 9.3
      let reason := "No sex possible with those actors"
    endif

...Yeah :s .

@Halstrom: I suggest calling the birthing animations like this:

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::MotherRef, "Plugin"::"Pregnancy", "Anim"::1, "SoundsA"::"Scream", "bNoSlop"::1, "duration"::YourMCM.Setting)
You could also use the random picker... although there is only 1 choice right now ;).

let Flags := Ar_List "birthing"
call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::MotherRef, "Flags"::Flags, "SoundsA"::"Scream", "bNoSlop"::1, "duration"::YourMCM.Setting)

I've never actually called sex to occur before in a mod, so assuming I set the suration to something like 600 seconds because I want the animation to continue till I call it to stop after the last birthing

What is the command then to stop birthing?

Sexout '94 Beta 3 in OP

Changes

- Fix isVaginal/Oral/Anal flags that were broken in beta 2
- Fix alignment for anims: 605, 634, 701, 702, Amra607, 1601

----

The flags should be fixed now. They were only broken in '94 beta 2, looks like I reverted a change in SAN script by mistake :blush: .

do i need amras files or are they includet in the new sexout? for some reason they dont play. the older sexout anims work.

Animations for Amra are included in the Sexout Data file (SexoutNG - Stable Release '93).

thanks, did a complete reinstalation now everything works fine.

Animations # 603 and 604 have the actors displaced about the length of a small car.

I have yet to trigger a 3-way with the very latest Sex Assault. I couldn't get any 3 way

action in Unethical Deeds either. I'll see if anything happens using Strapon Sex, which

is positively ancient but has worked surprisingly well with later versions of Sexout.

Other than that, it's running really smoothly. I would swear that the stutter I used to get

around Goodsprings after first exiting the schoolhouse is gone, in fact I didn't notice any

stutter anywhere. I'm going to keep lobbying for AJ's Preset Facial Expressions to be

integrated, because they would improve the quality of the older animations and be useful

with DManns new stuff until he figures out how to add expressions.

I just keep coming back to Sexout; the lighting in Skyrim looks like shit and it's a royal

pain in the ass to mod without breaking something. Thanks for fixing things around here.

I think I found a bug in Sexout, I'm not sure as I haven't got FONV working to test it, but have a quick look and see whether it's possible.

I am using this to start birthing:

Set SexoutP0QVAR.iBirthDuration to 100
Call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::rActor, "Plugin"::"Pregnancy", "Anim"::1, "SoundsA"::"Silent", "bNoSlop"::1, "duration"::(SexoutP0QVAR.iBirthDuration * iBabyCount))
Then this to finish it:

rActor.CIOS SexoutNGFinishNow
Which appears to work fine, but one of my other scripts checks this before it will run:

if iOkToRun > 0 && eval(0 == call fnSexoutActorInuse rActor)
And it seems to take a while (3 hours game time) before it clears, possibly the animations duration setting?

Hey Odessa, I have two animation reports.

First, I want to confirm what pantercom said: anims 603 and 604 have the actors way far from eachother. As said, about the length of a small car.

Also I noticed that with anim 638, the receiver (male) has his peen on his back (?). I dunno if that is related to the anim or something else though.

Lastly, is it possible that repositioning doesn't store the new positions? When I adjust an anim and press + to store, I get the message that the positions are stored, but when it plays again, the positioning is off again. Or am I missing a step in saving the positions?

Other than that, everything is working incredibly smoothly. Thank you for all your hard work!

- Moo.