Thanks for the debug logs, I think I've tracked it down: I added a variable for the NudeBodySuit to support the Amra alternative, but forgot to check it was set before calling RemoveItem, which probably silently failed the script if no bodysuit was used.

To call an Amra animation, you need to set the "plugin" value to "Sexout-Amra.esp". The classic (quest) and Multi-UDF interfaces do not currently support this, I suggest using ActRunFull:

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::PlayerREF, "ActorB"::SunnyREF, "Plugin"::"Sexout-Amra.esp", "Anim"::42)

You can also use the NX call method, which is convenient for console usage, but otherwise considered legacy:

...NX set call ver, actora, actorb, anim...
ActorRef.NX_SetEVSt "Sexout:Start::Plugin" "Sexout-Amra.esp"
...and ActorRef.CIOS SexoutNGBegin. What a lot of effort .

----

Sexout '93 Beta 22 (final?) in OP

• Fixed male redressing bug (thanks packprof)
  • Added 'Disable sexout ready message' MCM option for tomm434
  • Added form list 'SexoutListFemaleCreatures' for Halstrom. Currently empty and unused by sexout. (Note: currently Lily, Cheyenne and Violetta are in the sexout banned list)

Thanks for the debug logs, I think I've tracked it down: I added a variable for the NudeBodySuit to support the Amra alternative, but forgot to check it was set before calling RemoveItem, which probably silently failed the script if no bodysuit was used.

To call an Amra animation, you need to set the "plugin" value to "Sexout-Amra.esp". The classic (quest) and Multi-UDF interfaces do not currently support this, I suggest using ActRunFull:

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::PlayerREF, "ActorB"::SunnyREF, "Plugin"::"Sexout-Amra.esp", "Anim"::42)

You can also use the NX call method, which is convenient for console usage, but otherwise considered legacy:

----

• Added form list 'SexoutListFemaleCreatures' for Halstrom. Currently empty and unused by sexout. (Note: currently Lily, Cheyenne and Violetta are in the sexout banned list)

Odessa

Characters are now redressing properly, looks like you got it fixed.  My PC is female so it wasn't just a male redressing issue.  Also  the ActRunFull command  works perfectly for the Amra animations, thank you very much.

----

Cool, there's also Tabitha too, SCR adds them all to the SexoutBanned lists anyway.

When using sexout positioning the penis's are broken. As in stretch for miles sort of thing. But everything is working if i am using BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton.

Anyone else experienced this.?

Infinite Penis/Boobs is incorrect skeleton related, use the skeleton Sexout specifies.

Weird bug going on after I installed this and the Sexlab mods again.
For some reason when animations start for male's we see them naked first before they sudden wear under pants. When I trigger the animation again they keep wearing underpants.

Having been trying various packs to solve the problem but it keeps happening again and again.

Also weird, some commands result in complete different actions, seduction for example triggering blow job or tit fuck animation.

For some reason when animations start for male's we see them naked first before they sudden wear under pants. When I trigger the animation again they keep wearing underpants.

Having been trying various packs to solve the problem but it keeps happening again and again.

Also weird, some commands result in complete different actions, seduction for example triggering blow job or tit fuck animation.

I think you are mistaken. this is no sexlab it is sexout. for skyrim you need to go to the other part of the forum

I think you are mistaken. this is no sexlab it is sexout. for skyrim you need to go to the other part of the forum

I meant sexout, I accidentally switched the names when I wrote my question.

I meant sexout, I accidentally switched the names when I wrote my question.

You need to post a load order. Nobody can tell what is going on until they see the mods you have installed. ;). Versions of the mods (SCR, NVSE, NXextender etc ) that are being used as well. This can help the first step to be sure there isn't some errors on your installation or selection of mods, load order etc.

Guest tomm434

Is there any way some sort of exclusion script could be included into Sexout so that if two (or three) actors are engaged in sex, NPCs next to them maintain a minimum distance? It's very annoying when you are in the middle of an act and people walk right past/through you. 

Just wondering. 

That's called "interference in other mods", can break them and is not approved by modding commnunite in general.

@gdfdd: Yes, all sexout and positionings keys are rebindable in MCM.

@PVTprs: Probably haven't installed bodies/meshes correctly. Please get the stable version installed and working before trying the beta.

@CK: It could be done, but I don't think it would be clean or simple, and like tomm says kind of interfering- not something I think belongs in sexout itself.

I think the best solution is for mods to handle this themselves on a per-sex basis; often you can simply use the navmesh- If you make the sex call on a bed, and the bed is off-navmesh (typically in vanilla), you avoid the problem (..but sometimes your partner needs a push to get back on the navmesh at the end ;)).

Guest tomm434

No matter how dissapointed I am, I liked Pride's attitude that all could be done outside sexout should be done there. Sexout nowadays gives modders lots of possibilities on handling so they can build the scene just how they want it. For instance in UD I gather slaves in hideout when player has sex with any of them but only because I know that these NPC are now under my control. So having internal sexout script for that(even if it can be switched off via MCM menu) could break behaviour.

I have been trying to reinstall the bodies/meshes again. Girls work fine, but men keep having their underpants rematerialized the moment the animation starts.

How can I make such a list of mods and their versions as someone suggested here?

Edit; I have noticed that this happens when I use the body pack that comes with Sexout NG. After I have installed the Amra animations seem to work (though random instead of choice as I mentioned) and for a moment the male characters are naked until said underpants appear)

I did try Breezes own pack again and then the characters are fully nude but pretty 'static'.

PS. on a sidenote, do AMRA 3 some animations now work?

The male body suits are in: \meshes\Armor\SexoutBodysuits

outfitmerect.nif - regular sexout male body

outfitmerectAmra.nif - Amra sexout male body

Whatever files you have here are the body suits use, probably you are using one with underwear. If you install NifSkope (its a free download) you can open the .nifs and see what they look like.

Like this: post-158171-0-94393000-1434203020_thumb.png

The Meshes - Breezes download includes a mesh for both sexout and Amra. The meshes - roberts only includes one for Amra, so you need to find one yourself. (you could just duplicate the Amra one and change its name, although alignment may be better with another)

-------

The feral ghoul anims seem to work with Aliens:

post-158171-0-40684200-1434203241_thumb.jpg

Although the feral ghoul penis does not fit too well, anyone interested in making them their own?

Prideslayer FOMM? Never heard of that one.
And yes, I installed the meshes, textures and such manually.

Just gave Roberts a try. It works for the player, but every Male NPC's underpants appear by magic.

Edit; using most of the latest versions of sexout mods as otherwise I get complaints during the game and it shuts down.

Edit 2: just tried the Breeze' pack again and added the modified AMRA files. They work for the most part except for a few that require the AMRA files. Either it is static bodies that go through the animation, or the positions are wrong.

Have you adjusted the MCM bodysuit settings?

Could you:

- Enable debug in the MCM

- Enter into the console: scof "debug.txt"

- Start sex, and if undressing doesn't work, look in your FNV directory for the file "debug.txt" and upload it

@gdfdd: Yes, all sexout and positionings keys are rebindable in MCM.

Can you please tell me, where to find rebing options? Looks like i watched all sexout-related mcm options and haven't found anything about binds.