Ah, looks like I imaged them, you could only enable or disable the keys, not rebind them...

---

Sexout '93 Beta 23 (final? :P)

• Added support for Aliens (use feral ghoul animations), and Street Trogs (use spore carrier animations)
  • Masturbation and vibrator keys now rebindable in the MCM (thanks gdfdd)
  • Fixed alignment of animations 1501, 1502, 1503 (spore carrier)
  • TFC should be reset if you load game during sex (thanks tomm434)
  • Purged some vestigial abominations in scripts (Sexout used to do a bunch of archaic calculations every 5 seconds to 'compute sexiness'. I am pretty sure this hasn't been used since pre-prideslayer sexout, so I removed it. Please let me know if otherwise).

I'm not sure what you mean, could you explain?

Right now each actor has a token script which calls PickIdle to select their idle. I believe prideslayer was planning to switch over to PlayIdle (which would be easy now) to help with timing, and I guess I could call it for all actors at once in the same script. Would that help?

Guest tomm434

oh, I was having a chat with AJ about playidle many times and she says that anim can start playing many frames after it's called so we need to test to see if its's better than pickidle.

I'm not sure what you mean, could you explain?

Right now each actor has a token script which calls PickIdle to select their idle. I believe prideslayer was planning to switch over to PlayIdle (which would be easy now) to help with timing, and I guess I could call it for all actors at once in the same script. Would that help?

I remember the hypothesis was that playidle might help with syncing up anims, but there were no guarantees.

Mostly the switch was planned as a way to get rid of tokens, and I'm all for that.

Additionally, a playidle system calls the anim directly so the placing of the anims in the idle manager wouldn't matter anymore, and you could park them all out of the way, say between 'generalidles' and 'loose', where the chance of conflicts with pose mods etc should be negligible.

Hey, no problem if you do not think I should ask this here.  

I am running TTW and have this beta installed with arma animations.  The problem is only if I install the breeze meshes or the arma breeze patch.  When I install them, the penis has the streached to infinity problem.

any idea how to fix this?

The mods are currently running without the meshes.

Guest tomm434

I am running TTW and have this beta installed with arma animations.  The problem is only if I install the breeze meshes or the arma breeze patch.  When I install them, the penis has the streached to infinity problem.

INFINITY COCK! ©

• Added support for... Street Trogs (use spore carrier animations)

MWAHA

MWAHAHA

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Something Wicked this way cums.. :)

Often "INFINITY COCK!" happens when you have the wrong skeleton or (sometimes you accidentally overwrote the skeleton). Not sure if this is the cause here but the first step I would check. Same goes for "INFINITE bOObS"

Added support for Aliens (use feral ghoul animations), and Street Trogs (use spore carrier animations)

You're finally supported RC, and now we all move to FO4 :)

Just think of all the people buying FO3 & NV in the next 6 months to pre-play or remember the game... NOOBS MOD USERS EVERYWHERE!! :)

Isn't playidle what WSex uses?

I have seen 'apparently' synced WSex animations.

oh, I was having a chat with AJ about playidle many times and she says that anim can start playing many frames after it's called so we need to test to see if its's better than pickidle.

Added support for Aliens (use feral ghoul animations), and Street Trogs (use spore carrier animations)

You're finally supported RC, and now we all move to FO4 :)

Finally I can get some action.. :dodgy:

Fine everybody can move on to FO4.. I have plenty of things ;) to do here in FO3 and FNV :P  Now that I can get some action..

Dunno if anyone is having this issue but when I downloaded the most recent version of this my quick saves and my auto saves takes about 5 seconds longer than they should. It's kind of annoying. Does anyone have the same issue as me or know how to fix this?

Guest tomm434

Dunno if anyone is having this issue but when I downloaded the most recent version of this my quick saves and saves overall takes about 5 seconds longer than they should. It's kind of annoying. Does anyone have the same issue as me or know how to fix this?

No, never noticed. Care to share NX and NVSE file please? Someone here will help.

Dunno if anyone is having this issue but when I downloaded the most recent version of this my quick saves and saves overall takes about 5 seconds longer than they should. It's kind of annoying. Does anyone have the same issue as me or know how to fix this?

No, never noticed. Care to share NX and NVSE file please? Someone here will help.

Heh, I'm kind of new to this whole modding thing. Which files am I suppose to share ? Sorry for asking a stupid question, but like I said. I'm pretty new to this :P

Guest tomm434

Heh, I'm kind of new to this whole modding thing. Which files am I suppose to share ? Sorry for asking a stupid question, but like I said. I'm pretty new to this :P

There is .NVSE file corresponding with your save in C:\My documents\My Games\FalloutNV\Saves

are .NX file in C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas enplczru\Data\nvse\plugins\Extender\Saves

Upload them here.

I'm running a brand-new install, every mod bleeding edge up to date as of yesterday, 501 NVSE beta, NX 16, and I'm getting the overlapping motionless lovers bug. Both player/NPC and NPC/NPC.

Load Order

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
NVR-Strip.esm
Strangers Abroad.esm
CoitoErgoSum.esm
More Perks.esm
Lings.esm
NVllamaSanchezFarm.esm
jokristinascloset.esm
KainsArmory.esm
VanessaFollowerNV.esm
Niner.esm
NVWillow.esp
NVEC Complete + NVCE.esm
TypeNMerged.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
pipboy2500_edisleado.esp
ItemBrowser.esp
Clean-QuickSave.esp
Lean Starting Gear - All-In-One.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
PN_Cyborg_Trait.esp
CNR_Beta.esp
NCR Rearmament v1.5.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-CNR.esp
NVEC Complete NVCE Lings Patch.esp
NVEC NVCE PN COMBO Patch.esp
New Vegas Error Corrections Extras.esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
vault22FloralOverhaul.esp
FNV-Westside Restoration.esp
NVFR-Version_2.esp
NVR-NPCs.esp
NVR-Version_10.esp
HighlyPopulatedFreeside.esp
1nivVSLArmors.esp
1nivVSLArmors Cheat.esp
LevelersHouse.esp
jokcprimmhouse.esp
MECourierStations.esp
Cleaner NCRF.esp
NVllamaSecondHomeCollection.esp
NVllamaTheOverlook.esp
MojaveCleanUp.esp
CampfireLaundry.esp
Grave_Digger_v021.esp
Immersive Minigames.esp
Portable Tent.esp
xatmosSkillPerks.esp
XFO - 4bb - Perks - Two per level.esp
LingsCompanionFix2.esp
joredmoxxi.esp
ARESproject.esp
CRR2D2.esp
CROblivionDrone.esp
MaryJoCompanion.esp
MoreNiner.esp
Mistdefy NVDN.esp
MergePatch.esp

Total active plugins: 76
Total plugins: 76

Not listed in the load order because there's no esp/esm, I'm using Enhanced First-Person Camera, Weapons Animation Replacer, and the patch to get them to work together.

There is no sexout mods listed in my load order because I got frustrated and removed them. I was using the NG beta, SCR Beta and Sexout Sex.

It appears this was fixed in version 23, or it was a random problem, or a few changes I made fixed it, or yup fixed it.  It appears it is fixed.

Course looks like I broke something else LOL(not setout related)

I'm running a brand-new install, every mod bleeding edge up to date as of yesterday, 501 NVSE beta, NX 16, and I'm getting the overlapping motionless lovers bug. Both player/NPC and NPC/NPC.

Not listed in the load order because there's no esp/esm, I'm using Enhanced First-Person Camera, Weapons Animation Replacer, and the patch to get them to work together.

There is no sexout mods listed in my load order because I got frustrated and removed them. I was using the NG beta, SCR Beta and Sexout Sex.

I have the same problem, stable worked fine for me then I added beta and got the same exact bug as you, now I go back to stable and now thats broken too. I had stripped my load order down to base game + 9 DLC + sexout.esm, made clean save, tried previous saves, and could not even get simple "Y" key masturbation to work. PC just stands there, sound plays, time ends and PC/NPC do expected knockdown, undress, redress also works fine. Just no anims play. Was using sexoutsexkey as activator.

Output scof to file and checked for errors but could not find any listed, appears from log that it is working but no anim...

I have ripped out and re-installed so many times, I finally just gave up as well, should have just left it at the stable version which did work but now seems unstable in my saves, sadness.

I have the same problem, stable worked fine for me then I added beta and got the same exact bug as you, now I go back to stable and now thats broken too. I had stripped my load order down to base game + 9 DLC + sexout.esm, made clean save, tried previous saves, and could not even get simple "Y" key masturbation to work. PC just stands there, sound plays, time ends and PC/NPC do expected knockdown, undress, redress also works fine. Just no anims play. Was using sexoutsexkey as activator.

Output scof to file and checked for errors but could not find any listed, appears from log that it is working but no anim...

I have ripped out and re-installed so many times, I finally just gave up as well, should have just left it at the stable version which did work but now seems unstable in my saves, sadness.

The basic test start is a good thing to try first.  remove all sexout mods.  and then install SexoutNG the stable version and http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/532-sexoutsex-lite/ 

Then test to see if the sexout animations are working.  IF they are working add stuff from there.  I would not install the beta til all the sexout mods you want are working.