I think I found a bug in Sexout, I'm not sure as I haven't got FONV working to test it, but have a quick look and see whether it's possible.

I am using this to start birthing:

Set SexoutP0QVAR.iBirthDuration to 100
Call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::rActor, "Plugin"::"Pregnancy", "Anim"::1, "SoundsA"::"Silent", "bNoSlop"::1, "duration"::(SexoutP0QVAR.iBirthDuration * iBabyCount))
Then this to finish it:

rActor.CIOS SexoutNGFinishNow
Which appears to work fine, but one of my other scripts checks this before it will run:

if iOkToRun > 0 && eval(0 == call fnSexoutActorInuse rActor)
And it seems to take a while (3 hours game time) before it clears, possibly the animations duration setting?

Scratch this I think I found another issue causing it.

Sexout '94 beta 4 in OP

• - Added new anim 649 (standing) by DManXX2.
  • - Fixed alignment of 604, Amra603, Amra604 (thanks panthercom/Vachnic).
  • - Disabled obsolete MCM fields (lewdness, STDs, frequency, experience).

----

I believe those MCM fields were part of pre-prideslayer sexout and haven't worked or been used for a while (Anyone know?). Various other mods have NX variable equivalents which do, which I may convert them to at some point.

@Panthercom: I've put investigating facial animations on the to do list

@Vachnic: 638 looks okay to me, possibly you hit the issue when the penis bone is not reset properly after an animation. In theory this shouldn't happen any more though :-/ . The 'save' feature of positioning does not load automatically, you have to press the 'load' key- BUT, it doesn't work too well because the logic is oversimplified.

@Halstrom: Okay, I use FinishNow when testing in the console a lot and haven't seen any problems, but it's possible. Haven't actually looked at the sexout finish code yet..

Odessa,

Here are the updated male body meshes I mentioned originally in the stable thread but thought they would be more approariate for beta thread now. I have tested these in my game and found no issues but of course others should test as well. This is only a fix of the tangent space issue plus some minor property updates. Readme file included with all the changes documented.

Original post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24614-sexoutng-stable-release-93/page-61?do=findComment&comment=1220948

Use as you see fit,

SexoutNG Breeze Update.7z

Sexout '94 beta 4 in OP

• - Added new anim 649 (standing) by DManXX2.
  • - Fixed alignment of 604, Amra603, Amra604 (thanks panthercom/Vachnic).
  • - Disabled obsolete MCM fields (lewdness, STDs, frequency, experience).
----

I believe those MCM fields were part of pre-prideslayer sexout and haven't worked or been used for a while (Anyone know?). Various other mods have NX variable equivalents which do, which I may convert them to at some point.

@Panthercom: I've put investigating facial animations on the to do list

@Vachnic: 638 looks okay to me, possibly you hit the issue when the penis bone is not reset properly after an animation. In theory this shouldn't happen any more though :-/ . The 'save' feature of positioning does not load automatically, you have to press the 'load' key- BUT, it doesn't work too well because the logic is oversimplified.

@Halstrom: Okay, I use FinishNow when testing in the console a lot and haven't seen any problems, but it's possible. Haven't actually looked at the sexout finish code yet..

Yeah Lewdness, Experience & STD's were pre PrideSlayer, I think Doc might be looking after experience now in SexoutSpunk?

Great news on the facial animations.

I found a problem with 3 way animation 5302; the actor on the bottom seems to have

lost his erection. His dick is laying flat and hanging slightly to one side. I know that animation

worked okay in earlier versions of Sexout.

Great news on the facial animations.

I found a problem with 3 way animation 5302; the actor on the bottom seems to have

lost his erection. His dick is laying flat and hanging slightly to one side. I know that animation

worked okay in earlier versions of Sexout.

Fixing those animations are tricky. you just tried to add facial to it ?? There is more that needs to be done like re-import them with correct skeleton that has the penis bones i think those animations where created with a skeleton that has no penis bones once that is corrected export it again and then add facials through nifscope then facial will work correctly.

AJ created a utility months ago that allows you to apply one of four different facial expressions

to any idle or animation. It is a simple way to open a character's mouth, close their eyes etc.

It is limited to only four different expressions, but that is better than no expressions at all.

EDIT: It's really dificult to find AJ's mod; it doesn't seem to be under the list of files that she

has posted. It's called aaPFE, I think.

I'm looking for a solution.  I'm trying to initiate sounds based on anims, but I would like to avoid going through every anim one by one and setting up my own accounting system for them.  What I could really use is a simple flag that says if the actors mouth is occupied or not (actorsA and C included).  IsOral does not accomplish this (pazu anim is marked oral, but actorBs mouth is not actually occupied).

I can account for one pazu anim, but it's the 3way anims that I'm really having the problem with, as there are some anims where actorAs mouth is occupied due to kissing (which means they shouldn't be saying things).  Previously, I accounted for the 3way anims by number, which was tedious.  Then the anim numbers changed and that broke.  So I'm wondering if there's any flag or series of flags that I can tap into, just to know if the actors mouth is occupied.  It's currently easy to determine that with actorB, but not with actorA.  I'm not sure if any anims occupy actorCs mouth.  They hadn't previously, but some of amras newer stuff might do that (3 way orals?).

On a side note I also noticed that if you pass a null to the actors in the call line it puts the player in its place.  ie. set actorA and B in the call line with actual refs, then leave C null but leave it in the call line.  The player then becomes actor B and C when called via Started.  I found that simply zeroing out actor C (rActorC := 0) avoids this, but should we be trimming down our calls?  I like to have one big call with all the options ready to go, and then fill them in within a function.

Passing null character is intended and necessary due to how some functions are used (from conversations if I remember correctly). So yes you should not pass a third null parameter if you don't intend it to be used. (I can't remember if its a placeholder for the playerRef , or, more likely, for GetSelf not working in certain calls).

Passing null character is intended and necessary due to how some functions are used (from conversations if I remember correctly). So yes you should not pass a third null parameter if you don't intend it to be used. (I can't remember if its a placeholder for the playerRef , or, more likely, for GetSelf not working in certain calls).

Roger that.  I'll just create separate call variations to trim them up.

AJ created a utility months ago that allows you to apply one of four different facial expressions

to any idle or animation. It is a simple way to open a character's mouth, close their eyes etc.

It is limited to only four different expressions, but that is better than no expressions at all.

EDIT: It's really dificult to find AJ's mod; it doesn't seem to be under the list of files that she

has posted. It's called aaPFE, I think.

Is that animated or just static ?? Never seen it. will try too look for it. But i think it will be easier for me to just add facials in the animation through nifscope. But so far the only problem i see is when the animation ends the face not resetting to normal like everything else does, maybe we need a new skeleton with head anims to reset animations correctly.

when the animation ends the face not resetting to normal like everything else does, maybe we need a new skeleton with head anims to reset animations correctly.

It's not in the skeleton. The bones reset to normal because you call some Reset.kf which sets everything back to default. This is how you reset usually, you call another animation with higher priority to default the bones values. The head anims remain "stuck" because Sexout animations are interrupted in a random point in the middle and nothing tells them to reset. It was also happening with Amra's "bent penis" not many months ago if you remember, and it will happen with whatever new bones people can introduce in animations, until the Reset.kf is updated. Some modders (i.e. FAFF, Animated Chems) reset the facial animations in the player's idles (Idle animgroup), which is a solution I personally see unnecessary - in my opinion tweaking the Reset.kf is still the best option. Unless it was removed, of course, I'm not updated on the changes.

Sexout '94 beta 5 in OP

Changes

• - New "Pos" data added to all animdefs by DoctaSax to describe the positions of each actor individually. See the AddAnim scripts for idea of what it contains.
  • - Protectron Anim Object mesh fixed by AJ.
  • - 2 new Anims by DManXX2 (614: dramatic doggy, 650: acrobatic hop fuck). Both have facial animation.
  • - Breeze mesh fixes by Imperfection (In 'Breeze - Bodysuits and meshes', see included readme for more info).

--

@t3589: Check out the new "Pos" data DoctaSax added, and the "Pen" data that the 3-somes anim defs have, here's an example:

scn fnSexoutAddInternalAnimsF
  let adj := Ar_Map "HOffsetA"::-10, "HOffsetC"::0
  let actors  := ar_List "both" "both" "both"
  let flags   := ar_List "lay" "vaginal" "anal"

let pen     := ar_Map "bto"::"a" "bin"::"mouth" "cto"::"b" "cin"::"genital"
  let Pos     := ar_Map "A"::"fours" "B"::"lay" "C"::"lay"

let animDef := ar_Map "idx"::5601 "idle"::"SNG5601" "desc"::"C lays holding B while A licks" "actors"::actors "flags"::flags, "adj"::adj "pos"::Pos

I'll add a GetAnimDef UDF to next beta.

I have been installing these betas with FOMM and deactivating the prior beta prior to activating the latest beta. Is this the correct way to install these betas or should I just let the latest beta override the previous one without deactivating first? 

Also, when I unpacked Beta5 I did not see anything in the meshes folder relative to Imperfections changes to the Breeze meshes.

I have been installing these betas with FOMM and deactivating the prior beta prior to activating the latest beta. Is this the correct way to install these betas or should I just let the latest beta override the previous one without deactivating first? 

Also, when I unpacked Beta5 I did not see anything in the meshes folder relative to Imperfections changes to the Breeze meshes.

I have been doing that the same way and haven't had any problems.

The Breeze mesh updates are in the seperate download called "Breeze meshes". They are not included in the beta download. And you only need them if you manually installed a bodysuit. ( I am assuming Sexout Bodies will be updated with these changes at some point?)

I have been doing that the same way and haven't had any problems.

The Breeze mesh updates are in the seperate download called "Breeze meshes". They are not included in the beta download. And you only need them if you manually installed a bodysuit. ( I am assuming Sexout Bodies will be updated with these changes at some point?)

Thanks. The reason for my first question is that the animations for amra 603 and 604 began to display the problems previously reported prior to Beta 4 only after I deactivated beta 3 and activated beta 4, which was puzzling in that beta 4 was said to fix that and in my case "seemed" to cause it. 

@t3589: Check out the new "Pos" data DoctaSax added, and the "Pen" data that the 3-somes anim defs have, here's an example:

scn fnSexoutAddInternalAnimsF
  let adj := Ar_Map "HOffsetA"::-10, "HOffsetC"::0
  let actors  := ar_List "both" "both" "both"
  let flags   := ar_List "lay" "vaginal" "anal"

let pen     := ar_Map "bto"::"a" "bin"::"mouth" "cto"::"b" "cin"::"genital"
  let Pos     := ar_Map "A"::"fours" "B"::"lay" "C"::"lay"

let animDef := ar_Map "idx"::5601 "idle"::"SNG5601" "desc"::"C lays holding B while A licks" "actors"::actors "flags"::flags, "adj"::adj "pos"::Pos

I'll add a GetAnimDef UDF to next beta.

Nice ty.

Sexout '94 beta 6 in OP

• - New UDF 'fnSexoutGetAnimDef' to return an anim def. Usage detailed in script comments, and below
  • - Some performance improvements.
  • - Attempts to detect if the nvse cosave is missing, and reinitializes if so, while showing a warning that other mods will probably have problems.
  • - Added missing "Pos" data to a few anim defs.

---

New UDF 'fnSexoutGetAnimDef'

; Returns an anim def record, either for an actor currently sexing, or as specified. Usage:

array_var Anim_Def

let Anim_Def := call fnSexoutGetAnimDef (Ar_Map "plugin"::"sexout.esm", "anim"::649) ; # Get AnimDef Sexout.esm:649

; # or

let Anim_Def := call fnSexoutGetAnimDef (Ar_Map "actor"::SunnyREF) ; # Get AnimDef for whatever animation Sunny is currently playing

Note, the anim def returned is a deepcopy, so you are free to read/write it however you want.

----

@Thenryb: Amra603 and Amra604 look fine for me:

post-158171-0-22368900-1436709526_thumb.jpg

I think either you are using an old version of Sexout-Amra.esp (the latest is bundled with beta), or some mod that overwrites sexout because the author did 'recompile all scripts' by mistake.

Thanks Odessa. I have always kept up with the latest Sexout-Amra.esp. This never arose until Beta 4 (which makes no sense) and my sexout load out has not changed apart from updating betas as you release them.

That is a hot chick btw. Your pc or an npc? 

@Thenryb: You are correct, 2P animations focus on the player, or actorA if no player. I always tested with the player as actorB, but otherwise the offsets need to be reversed.

In other words, 2P animations that require offsets are currently misaligned if player is not ActorB. I'll add a fix to next beta.

The lady in the screenshot is Odessa ;).

--

@panthercom: 'SexoutPosNew.esp' is the current version. Did it just fail once, or does it never work? I really need a scof log with debug enabled for positioning and sexout to figure out why.

Let me ask this, is Positioning completely contained within the Sexout framework, or does it have

a separate esp after installation of Sexout 94b6?  If it generates a separate esp, then I simply didn't

enable it in FOMM because it installs with the activation box unchecked. I reinstalled the old V2

version as an experiment; it said it was overwriting files, and Positioning worked after that.

When it wasn't working, I didn't even have any MCM options and there was no console spam relating

to it at all. I'm going to try reinstalling the beta.

EDIT: I see an esp for SexoutPosNew in FOMM. Definitely reinstalling now.