Wow Odessa, you work fast! 

Loving all the fixes and new additions!

Btw, I tried the "StopQuest XX06C2D1" debug, it's definitely the scanner. See the attached video. Also worth noting without the scanner active I gain about 10-15 extra FPS. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0kn85s0703k3hk6/Stutter.mp4.zip

Would it be feasible to have it as an MCM option to enable/disable so you only have it turned on when you want Sexout things to happen? Like an on the fly activate/deactivate?

Btw, I tried the "StopQuest XX06C2D1" debug, it's definitely the scanner. See the attached video. Also worth noting without the scanner active I gain about 10-15 extra FPS. 

Would it be feasible to have it as an MCM option to enable/disable so you only have it turned on when you want Sexout things to happen? Like an on the fly activate/deactivate?

Now try that same test without repop wasteland.  I watch the windmill.  It's a dead give away.

I had that exact same problem until I got rid of repop wasteland.  After that, smooth as silk (relatively speaking).

Now try that same test without repop wasteland.  I watch the windmill.  It's a dead give away.

I had that exact same problem until I got rid of repop wasteland.  After that, smooth as silk (relatively speaking).

I know removing population mods ameliorates the problem, but you can clearly see the stutter with the scanner. I don't much mind lower FPS in high-populated areas, but the stutter is very noticeable. 

I also point it out because, up until a few updates ago, it wasn't happening, so as far as I can tell a recent change must have brought it to the surface again. 

The scanner is a mess and very inefficient (there weren't many options at the time), I am planning an actor OnLoad event based overhaul for '95, without breaking compatibility, which should be a hell of a lot faster.

As for recent changes though, an 'IsGhost' check was added in '93, but otherwise it hasn't changed for over a year (prideslayer did a massive favor creating the git repo :)).

If somethings has changed it is more likely the spells other mods have it cast.

I'm seeing alignment issues with 801, 802, 803 & 804. "A" seems to be off by 180 degrees. Also seeing problems with 1901 & 1906.

A couple of questions. I can correct the misalignment with "SexoutPosNew.esp" but I can't make the changes stick not sure what the save and load are really doing.

Does calling a specific animation in a script vs having the random picker select an animation result in any differences from an alignment POV? Just a question.

Thanks

Huh? What's ironic about Sexout and an old French car?  :P

It must be a secret message from Amra, he has one of these cars sinking

into the ground in his back yard...

Amra animation #404 still has a problem with suck-er sunk halfway into the ground.

quite ironic with the numbering

post-144391-0-14524900-1437783194_thumb.jpg

'94 is now stable. Release has the following changes since Beta 10:

- Fix alignment 801, 802, 803, 804. Improved bloatfly 1901, 1906- alignment offsets seems to give inconsistent results, so this is best I can do. (thanks packprof)
- AJ's bodymorph skeleton bundled,
- New convenience token to dump all actor NX variables to console (see load message for FormID).

----

@panthercom: Amra404 is aligned correctly, the trouble is an engine issue when the animation plays on uneven ground. I think Con_TFIK might be able to fix this (??), will experiment in '95.

@packprof: Loading positioning info does not work correctly at the moment.

'94 is now stable. Release has the following changes since Beta 10:

- Fix alignment 801, 802, 803, 804. Improved bloatfly 1901, 1906- alignment offsets seems to give inconsistent results, so this is best I can do. (thanks packprof)

- AJ's bodymorph skeleton bundled,

- New convenience token to dump all actor NX variables to console (see load message for FormID).

----

@panthercom: Amra404 is aligned correctly, the trouble is an engine issue when the animation plays on uneven ground. I think Con_TFIK might be able to fix this (??), will experiment in '95.

@packprof: Loading positioning info does not work correctly at the moment.

Thanks Odessa, animations look good (1906 is still of a bit but if there is nothing you can do, so be it.)

As an FYI, I just did a clean install of 94, unless I have the wrong file, there are no male meshes in SexoutNG - Bodies 1.1.0.fomod. From the notes on the main page of 94, I believe they should be there.

I just put in the 'stable' version and my males are wearing underwear.  I don't even have Sexout Bodies installed so it had to come from the updated 'stable' version from today.  For now I've gone back to the last version of the beta in order to keep them naked.

Sexout-94-Beta-10--July-21-2015, that is the version I'm using now in order to have naked men.

If you open up the old version that has the bodies you should be able to find the Breezes/ Roberts BSA and then copy it to your current setup. (or even create a separate zip file for installation and use it to reinstall any time you install a body again ;)). That should solve the problem regardless of where it came from .

Edit;

Download "SexoutNG - Bodies 1-1-1.fmod" and select Breezes body and you will be good to go. Keep it installed in FOMM and reactivate it if any issues r/t floating heads missing bodies etc occur. That should fix most problems related to Breezes bodies.

If you open up the old version that has the bodies you should be able to find the Breezes/ Roberts BSA and then copy it to your current setup. (or even create a separate zip file for installation and use it to reinstall any time you install a body again ;)). That should solve the problem regardless of where it came from .

There is no more Roberts on the new SexoutNG-bodies anymore.

Sexout does not include a nude male mesh, unless you install 'SexoutNG - Bodies' and select the Breeze option.

The beta breeze fixes, and stable 'upgrade..for breeze users' do.

I had forgotten that the bodies have been separated from the data pack some time ago. :blush: I need to start using these mods more than to test mods for people before release. :D

I actually need to stop making compilations of Sexout mods for my personal use based on play though. I am starting to forget where I got some of the files / assets from. :P.. however it is so easy and convenient :( Oh well at least I can help Shadowthief with is compilations lol

Yea. Just install the "SexoutNG - Bodies 1-1-1.fmod" and then reactivate/ reinstall it if needed. Follow the prompts and select Breezes and you should be good to go.

That is what I installed.  Is there some way to remove the underwear from that file so I can use the updated version instead of the old one I'm using now?

@Ritualclarity, thank you so much for your help!  I can try it but I do use MO, will your suggestion still work?  The problem with that is Breeze works great without the stable beta version, it's only the new 'stable' beta version that brought in the underwear.  If I can get rid of the underwear from the stable version mod I don't need to tamper with my Breeze bodies because they aren't the problem, it's the underwear I got from downloading the stable version.  Not only that I don't care to use the bodysuits.  It's why I have the nude Breeze to avoid the bodysuits.

Thank you both for your reply!  I really appreciate the help!

That is what I installed.  Is there some way to remove the underwear from that file so I can use the updated version instead of the old one I'm using now?

@Ritualclarity, thank you so much for your help!  I can try it but I do use MO, will your suggestion still work?  The problem with that is Breeze works great without the stable beta version, it's only the new 'stable' beta version that brought in the underwear.  If I can get rid of the underwear from the stable version mod I don't need to tamper with my Breeze bodies because they aren't the problem, it's the underwear I got from downloading the stable version.  Not only that I don't care to use the bodysuits.  It's why I have the nude Breeze to avoid the bodysuits.

Grab BSAopt, open the BSA and check the file structure, then replace the underwear nif file with the one you want (erect or flacid) outside the BSA.

OH, you are looking for a different setup from what was provided I believe what you are asking / needing.

AS for the MO option it will work if the files are the correct ones you need. It is just like using any other mod manager except the mods are kept separate and installed on run of game. As a result you can move the mods install (left side) up or down to work the conflicts. In fact it is more simple to test and work on mods with MO than it is with other managers. You can see the conflcits. After you create a patch for the Breeze issue you will see it pop up in the conflicts and you can be sure that your copy is overwriting the Sexout version provided it is below SexoutNG of course. ;). I use this in Skyrim for patching various issues with bodies and such.

The following I am not sure of.. however the basics should answer the question you have. You need the proper nude version  and the erect version. I believe the current version from here that is erect has been tweaked to be compatible with Arma's animations. Using the wrong one would be horrible.

What you need to do is find the files for the male nude and male erect that you want need and replace the current ones in MO. You can do this by just making a new folder and inside recreate the pathway again and zip it up and install using mo Now you would have a SexoutBreeze Nude patch :D.  You only need the two or so actual files in this folder. Only what is needed to make Breezes your own. If you decide you want cut, harry etc make those changes as well. If you are using the full Breezes body mod.. (fmod from Nexus) make sure you have the proper "errect" files or you will have far more serious problems than you currently have.

Unfortunately I am not using the current version to check and give you the correct paths needed to properly set this up. 

It might take some practice and effort but if you can do this and patch some textures/mehses in MO to fix this you can do the same for all the mods you use on MO and make them yours without even changing a single file of those mods :D. Might need the paths for the files needed to change to the nude version and erect version.

Ah, the stable upgrade for breeze users has mesh fixes for the Bodies BSA that probably make the default nude underweared. I suggest either using the update 'without breeze fixes' or reactivating your Breeze mod of choice to overwrite (reset) the change.

Ah, the stable upgrade for breeze users has mesh fixes for the Bodies BSA that probably make the default nude underweared. I suggest either using the update 'without breeze fixes' or reactivating your Breeze mod of choice to overwrite (reset) the change.

I did reactivate my Breeze body and set the nude erect but the underwear still overwrote it.  I've been eying the  "without" version and since you've suggested it, I will give that a try and thank you so very much Odessa!

Yea. LadyM. when you do solve this post back.. I would like a nude .. well nude. ;).. don't matter Male or Female. If I strip them of their goods.. I strip them of everything. .. Hey it is a wasteland. I need all the resources that is available .. never know where I might need some dirty underwear.. :P

Yea. LadyM. when you do solve this post back.. I would like a nude .. well nude. ;).. don't matter Male or Female. If I strip them of their goods.. I strip them of everything. .. Hey it is a wasteland. I need all the resources that is available .. never know where I might need some dirty underwear.. :P

24.gif

Can do! 

EDIT:  Odessa, I used the Breeze no fix file as you suggested and it works fine, thanks again!  I did try the other version with the fixes and he was still wearing the underwear.

@Ritualclarity, here's old Niner happily swinging in the Breeze!  ;)

post-560954-0-20887400-1438012694_thumb.jpg

24.gif

Can do! 

EDIT:  Odessa, I used the Breeze no fix file as you suggested and it works fine, thanks again!  I did try the other version with the fixes and he was still wearing the underwear.

@Ritualclarity, here's old Niner happily swinging in the Breeze!  ;)

Ahh. Sweat freedom :P