SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Just a FYI.

For the most recent RELEASE SexoutNG download, see here.

Your link is no longer working.

That link points to astymma's latest upload (2.6.76/7?) to the files section of the site. I deleted that page to avoid confusion with the latest release version that's only in the pinned thread in this forum section (2.6.78).

Yea if figured as much that someone deleted the page. I know lots of work is being done so that is understandable. I just posted to bring it to PrideSlayer's attention so that he can make whatever changes he decides to do.

I hope I don't aggravate people for trying to point out bad links and old info... :s 

I hope I don't aggravate people for trying to point out bad links and old info... :s

Not at all. You do good work around the site.

It is nothing compared to you moderators and modders... :blush: 

I just try to help out where I can with the newbies while I learn and grow my skills. :P 

Every once in a while I get "schooled" both literally and figuratively when I make a mistake... :blush:

So, the pregnancy mod has tried (and failed a couple tiems) to make it so that the right nude pregnant body is equipped when sex starts. Right now if you're at stage 4 or whatever and you're clothed, you'll be stripped as normal and the default non pregnant body is equipped.

Then I had the thought that maybe this is something that sexout can check for? I think the problem preg runs into is that it's trying to switch bodies after sex has started. If sexout was scripted to check for and then equip the correct body before all that happens, I think it would be the more correct way to handle this.

Pride, is this something you could script into sexout? I know little behind the magic of sexout, or else I'd look into it myself. I imagine, it's as simple as a ismodloaded and then checking for the body size. Or maybe not. I certainly don't know lol.

It's a bit complicated, it works fine for NPC's to change their outfits during sex but not for the player. Pregnancy will swap the naked body of NPC's for a pregnant one during sex but I have it blocked for the playerREF if sex is happening, otherwise you just get the invisible body bug, the only way I can think of doing it is to have a separate spell for stripping making the plugins responsible for the stripping with a pause in between stripping & sex to give the pregnancy scripts time to swap. And it might also be good to be able to select which actor is/isn't stripped in the case of oral sex. But this requires a heap of work and would probably break a lot of plugins. There may be a better way to do it of course too.

I also have a bit of delay I the pregnancy swap scripts to reduce lag, I'll try removing the delay and reenabling player sex swapping in todays beta to see if that's workable. If it's close maybe there can be a half second delay put into sex starting after the token is added.

• 2 months later...

Prideslayer if you are still working on this. I was hoping if you could check the rotations for animations scripts ?? How is currently script detecting how animation is played ?? So far it is allot of trial and error getting the animation to show up correctly in game. The 1 thing i notice is one of the animation Bip01Nonaccum needs to be set to +90 while the other needs to be set to -90 minus 90 in order to be facing in the correct position.

Any chance to change this ??

• 2 weeks later...

CORE and DATA have minor

2.6.80 release notes

Core

• FOMOD script updated to ensure proper load order for Sexout, SCR, SSR, Slavery, and Legion.
  • FOMOD script shows warning message if Legion installed without Slavery.
  • FOMOD warning about SSR being deprecated (but still included).
Data
  • SSR BSA removed -- install SCR datapack if needed
  • Yes this makes DATA a smaller download. Don't ask me if it's "ok" to install just because it's smaller.
If you have .78/.79 you don't have to update unless you want to.

I don't really consider this a beta, but unknown errors are always unknown, so I'm sticking to my system and releasing it as a beta first.

If you're a modder that uses FOMM's script.cs install script (sorry, no can do with the xml install script), you may find the new Core .cs file interesting. I made a simple little function to make load order setting much easier. Instead of all kinds of logic and if statements to handle different mods and combinations of mods, you just give the function a list (string array) of the mods you want to order, and it will do it for all of them in the list that the user has installed, and ignore the ones they don't have.

I can add other sexout related ESMs at their authors request, and anyone is free to copy the code and use it in their own mods as always.

I'm doing this because I was going to switch the main NG to a proper 'download', but wanted to get the version numbering and this SSR stuff the way at the same time.

Prideslayer, please forgive me for this silly question... :blush:

Curious minds want to know... :P

SCR datapack? That is the data pack that comes with SCR which you would normally be loading if you were loading SCR anyway? So if anyone isn't going to run SCR and they run tryouts and the mods that comes with Sexout they just need to download the SexoutCommonResources - Data file found in downloads under SCR Stable.

I know I sometimes make things more complex than needed. .. ;)

That is basically correct though it has nothing to do with tryouts -- the tryouts requirement for the SCR datapack is different and will be removed soon.

The SSR BSA that was in the sexout data download had textures and models for things in SSR (sextoys, generally) that were copied from SCR. As SSR is deprecated, I just wanted to shrink the download some. Everyone actively using SSR should be switching to SCR.

Tryouts has the requirement for the same reason (models and textures) but for different items -- items that tryouts needs, like the slave rags. It also uses some of the sextoys in different scenes. The missing files from tryouts though will be added back to it, so the SCR data download will not be needed for tryouts in the near future.

Ah,

We don't just need the data from the SCR page but data from the SCR requirements page.

Data like:

• spectrum toy pack
  • zaz
  • tryouts data pack
  • GSBModders and BDSm stuff. etc.

those items  except those items for pregnancy such as maternity pack etc.

If we are missing something the worst thing is it won't be visible in game. Magical strap-on and torture devices etc. In the case of the tryout pack missing floating heads for Marissa and anyone else that has armors from that pack.

That's about the idea of it, at least until you move the requirements into the main mod and give new records... Correct?

If the above is correct and you are indeed loading SCR anyway there shouldn't be anything at all to worry about so long as you install all the SCR requirements correctly.

Ah,

We don't just need the data from the SCR page but data from the SCR requirements page.

Data like:

• spectrum toy pack
  • zaz
  • tryouts data pack
  • GSBModders and BDSm stuff. etc.
those items  except those items for pregnancy such as maternity pack etc.

If you want to get up and running with just Tryouts all you need is

• SexoutNG Core
  • SexoutNG Data
  • Smallertalk or Smalltalk
  • Tryouts (there is no 'tryouts data pack')
  • ZAZ plugin (the esp) and datapack
  • Spectrum Warrior Toys
I thought you may need the SCR data pack for some things in Tryouts, but I've looked it over in fnvedit and don't believe that is the case now. However, if you are still using SSR, then you DO need the SCR datapack.

If we are missing something the worst thing is it won't be visible in game. Magical strap-on and torture devices etc. In the case of the tryout pack missing floating heads for Marissa and anyone else that has armors from that pack.

True of everything except ZAZ. It used to be optional for Tryouts, but it is now required. At least, I believe it is. Legion (I think) still checks to see if ZAZ is present before using it, but I don't believe PowderGangers or WorkingGirl perform the check.

That's about the idea of it, at least until you move the requirements into the main mod and give new records... Correct?

If I'm correct, then I don't have anything to add. I thought I did but now that I'm looking, I'm not finding anything.

Informative as always Prideslayer.

I did need to know that I needed the zaz esp. That might explain why somethings didn't work before. .. ... I just missed that. The esp is also needed for SCR. No comment to delete the esp. thought it was suppose to be. No dam wonder I never saw any of the great animations that it needed... :blush:. That might have single handedly fixed various issues that I have been having in the past several play though. Learn something everyday.

Again as correct as usual on the Tryout "datapack"

To clarify the tryout data pack issue.. it is mentioned on SCR.

I had been using the folder named "datapack" in the tryouts FOMM for this when not running tryouts otherwise SexoutStore wouldn't have the various armors and such that were part of Tryout. I did this while Tryout was being refined by you for SSR.

I thought this would be needed without running SCR however It is included in your Tryouts pack and is needed only if you are running SexoutStore and not running Tryouts at the same time.

This might be the issue some have reported with not having all the armors installed. They don't have tryouts installed and thus missing the armors included since there is no separate easy access to these files other than through installation of tryouts.

Right. That's one of the things SCR was to solve but those items never got around to being moved. I thought they had been and that's why I thought I'd have to move them back.

I will split tryouts data into a separate download though since, as you mentioned, some people may want/need those files but not want Tryouts. No accounting for taste I guess. ;)

Right. That's one of the things SCR was to solve but those items never got around to being moved. I thought they had been and that's why I thought I'd have to move them back.

I will split tryouts data into a separate download though since, as you mentioned, some people may want/need those files but not want Tryouts. No accounting for taste I guess. ;)

Hmm I missed that one by the looks, I thought I had the Tryouts Data pack as a requirement of SCR so all that stuff should have been ok. Perhaps I think I'm misunderstanding the issue, can you give me an example outfit/animation?

Hmm I missed that one by the looks, I thought I had the Tryouts Data pack as a requirement of SCR so all that stuff should have been ok. Perhaps I think I'm misunderstanding the issue, can you give me an example outfit/animation?

It is good Halstrom. I took care of the split and have it posted for the SCR people that aren't using tryouts. I sent you an message on the new location.

The issue with animation was because I didn't read the requirements close enough I didn't have the esp for ZAZ. thus i was missing the bondage animations.

There hasn't been a tryouts datapack download in quite a while, but there will be one again soon.

The things I thought were moved to SCR and I needed to copy back to tryouts are the slave rags and such. The armor records were moved to SCR, but not the NIFs -- I thought all of it had been moved, but the NIFs were still only in the tryouts download.

There hasn't been a tryouts datapack download in quite a while, but there will be one again soon.

The things I thought were moved to SCR and I needed to copy back to tryouts are the slave rags and such. The armor records were moved to SCR, but not the NIFs -- I thought all of it had been moved, but the NIFs were still only in the tryouts download.

Ahh, now I get it, yeah SCR has always required the TryoutData pack for that stuff as it was Loogies stuff, the Pregnant versions of Loogies stuff were done by User29 I think, It should be in the SCR requirements, it doesn't bother me either way but Tryout always had it's own data pack as far as I was aware, I don't use it myself, I only load it to check for conflicts etc, so hadn't noticed it missing from the beta/SSR version. The SCR datapack is probably big enough, though it may reduce confusion a lot to combine it.

I should have the Tryouts datapack up tonight with a new beta.

I don't want to require the SCR datapack as a download for Tryouts right now given it's size, but if you wanted to copy the files into the SCR datapack, I don't think loogie would have a problem with that. Giving the files a new directory/name would prevent any questions about "can/should I overwrite this?!" during install.

Giving the files a new directory/name would prevent any questions about "can/should I overwrite this?!" during install.

Not sure if that's the best way - the only mod guaranteed to use all of them is tryout, so whichever data pack adds the data should probably just reflect the filepath expected in the tryout plugins?