What? The function does exactly what it did before but better... your animation will change properly to a boobjob/oral animation if the current animation is vaginal/anal, it's just that now the animation will not change if it's already a boobjob/oral animation, that's all.

One silly question, I should assume that Defeat and SexLab Tools will follow diferent path from now on, or Defeat will always have the updated version of S.Tools?

I don't have any problem on deactivate Sexlab Tools related scripts and files from Defeat with MO, but just, in case, I ask.

Is secure to run Defeat 5.1 with this update right?

Ok, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. For some reason, even after deleting all the 1.0 files, it's still acting like I have 1.0 installed after installing 2.0 I still have the forward/back stage, I only have the 2 hotkeys, and I can't search for animations by name?

Am I missing something?

Oh yes I forgot to mention, you have to delete the v1.0 and its files then install the v2.0, I have added the scripts in a bsa (maybe it wasn't that smart? hm..)

Jkain, did you have the update notification? Reconfigure the mod (MCM) if there is a problem with the menus.

One silly question, I should assume that Defeat and SexLab Tools will follow diferent path from now on, or Defeat will always have the updated version of S.Tools?

I don't have any problem on deactivate Sexlab Tools related scripts and files from Defeat with MO, but just, in case, I ask.

Is secure to run Defeat 5.1 with this update right?

You assume right, I'm gonna add the new menu in the next update of Defeat but that's about it.

But there is absolutely no incompatibility with the Defeat's version, both can be used.

edit: updated the file with loose scripts.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but neither this mod nor the function that comes with Defeat lets me manipulate the scenes.

Using the Defeat function only opens the regular Defeat menu, that allows you to use the Clean Up function and disable/enable Defeat's various features. It doesn't matter if I'm in a scene, looking at a scene, or just standing out in the open, that is the only menu that will open.

Tools, on the contrary, doesn't even open a menu at all. I've tried a variety of hotkeys and a variety of scenes/locations/actors involved in scenes, the menu never opens.

Looking forward to trying this out. 

: If you have ideas about improving this mod or adding options let me know.

Maybe integrate as a mini-game into Defeat. Rock/Paper/Scissors = Health/Stamina/Magica. Obviously much larger scope than 'tools' but, 

... basically you'd counter your opponents sexual advances during a sexual assault, by trying to outsmart them using alternate "Dominate" animations during the rape. If you can stay dominate more than your opponent then a win condition occurs: opponent loses orgasm, goes bleedout. With multiple opponents to contend with, you'd get a buff to health/stamina/magica depending on how well you played a single match, to continue the set. If you're really winning a match, you'd have the chance to brawl your opponent to finish them off; and maybe start the next round in a brawl state, while onlookers cheer.

I guess it could be a cross between Sex, Rock/Paper/Scissors and Tennis. 

There is also a cool mod "Animation Speed Control". Controls being simple, (similar to Defeat Resist/Strafe mini-game) three buttons for mojo pools (mouse 1,2,3) and an up and down speed control. Slow down opponents advances and lose less mojo. Speed up domination and suck them dry. 

.. sex combat, mojo mayhem

This is a great mod.  I haven't figured out all its capabilities yet, but so far its right on.

There's one small thing that may be user error and was hoping you can help with.  I want to set up lesbian animations but the tools mod seems to default with at least 1 male.  I have enter 0 and accepted but it always makes me select the number of males in the scene making lesbian interactions impossible. 

Can you tell me what I may be doing wrong?

Awesome work on this. This is now a must have companion mod for sexlab. Thank you for making this.

After upgrading to SkyUI 5.0 this mod no longer appears in the MCM menu.

Forcing a recache by using the command "setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1" has no effect.

Strange it shows up fine when I use SkyUI 5.0

After using the tool on a solo animation, all I can see when using the tool is solo animations, regardless of how many actors there are.

I tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it.

Do you have any idea what might cause this?

Edit: Using the reset/reinstall function on Sexlab seems to have fixed it.

Awesome work on this. This is now a must have companion mod for sexlab. Thank you for making this.

After upgrading to SkyUI 5.0 this mod no longer appears in the MCM menu.

Forcing a recache by using the command "setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1" has no effect.

Strange it shows up fine when I use SkyUI 5.0

It really in strange, in my current game, NO amount of fiddling will get the menu to show. however starting a NEW game has it appear immediately, even with the new SkyUI.

Normally I would think that instabilities in my current save have manifested themselves as this error but the game is solid.

At any rate it looks like the problem is not with the mod, but I'll still have to wait until a new start to use this.

This is great. I don't even bother with the five minute task of unchecking my unwanted animations anymore now that I have the list menu.

Edit user error, I didn't notice I had to click the Reconfigure button at the top of the MCM menu. Also it looks like npcs open their mouths when using the custom animation, as if for oral.

I hope I can use that animation creator on creatures soon, there are many animations which have just one or a few good stages.

Great mods thanks!

hello

thanks for a really good mod. But I have discovered one thing that does not work so well with defeat. I play as a woman, and when I use Defeat against other women characters, they go really well but when I use Defeat against male characters, you can not choose the animation when I press the H key, there is only one option in the list.
When I disable Defeat it goes really well choosing from the list.
Please can you help me.

My version of Defeat is 5.1.0

Best regards fouba
Edited by fouba

A bug report using this with SEXLAB 1.60 Beta 2 RC 2

Most creature animations seem to freeze when i hit the advance stage hotkey, it is easy to think that the game has frozen at that point but hitting Escape resumes the animation but does not advance the stage. Secondly, when trying to change the animation several times creatures and normal actors wont change positions in sync, for example if going from missionary to doggystyle, the female stays in missionary position but the male changes to doggy style. These issues do not seem to occur if i advance the animation with Sexlabs hotkeys. Im testing further, if you need more info please do let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this doesn't work correctly with Sexlab 1.60 because of the new tags, right?

I mean when you try to go back a stage it says "No animation available for this tag" or somesuch.

I'm working on an update for 1.60, reorganize the MCM menu, adding a new queue function and rewrite of the animation creator for it to be done through MCM, simpler and more allow for more options such as creature animation etc.

For now seems there is some problems with the animation creator, sometimes the created animation does not work well with SexLab 1.60, someone to confirm this?

Thanks Goubo for you awesome mod!

Can you upgrade 125 animation limit to 350 like sexlab 1.6?

if this is needed and possible with the freamwork of menu I use sure.

I think this doesn't work correctly with Sexlab 1.60 because of the new tags, right?

I mean when you try to go back a stage it says "No animation available for this tag" or somesuch.

You mean when you click on "Change stage" and choose a previous stage?

Anyway the stage selector is fixed and you can now see what stage the animation is in

for example:

Stage 1

>>> Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

I guess i didn't update correctly, because i still had the backward and forward buttons and no change stage option. I probably had some leftover files from previous versions  :s

I reinstalled it and it works like a charm.

Do you think you could make it possible to use these tools on a scene between NPCs while the player is otherwise occupied? (Involved in their own scene, or just for whatever reason can't 'look' at the NPC scene I want to edit.)

I play with Defeat and I think there are currently some problems with the new SexLab 1.6 - when my followers are assaulted in a Defeat scene it plays a consensual animation. It would be great to be able to manually change these scenes while waiting for a compatibility update. Unfortunately, my player character is not generally in a position to just stroll over and look at the scene as it's happening.

Maybe these tools could bring up a list of all currently active scenes and allow us to select any of them? Or let us select an actor through the console instead of needing to look at them with the crosshairs?

Do you think this would be doable? It would certainly be greatly appreciated.