I'm having a problem. It might be something at my end but I can't get the chairs, the chandelier and the strappado rope to work. Both the PC and the followers just freeze in place for a second without any animation before being able to move.

The only way that I have figured out is to use the Amulet of Control, which comes with I'll Take The Display Model II http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1255-ill-take-the-display-model/

Which isn't all that bad as the mod comes with some pretty cool furniture

Yeah, I already had display model, but I didn't know how to do it, plus I was a version behind.

Edit: When I exit out of the "command" mode, even with ITTDM, they immediately stop using the ZAZ devices. (The ones in the basement of the East Reach House, I mean.) Can I only rig them up to stay in place with the ones in ITTDM?

I'm having a problem. It might be something at my end but I can't get the chairs, the chandelier and the strappado rope to work. Both the PC and the followers just freeze in place for a second without any animation before being able to move.

=> check if you have:

1.0.0 requires the DLC and ZazExtensionPack, which means you need it's requirements too... Devious Devices - Assets, Sexlab, and Heretical Resources in addition to ZazAnimationPack.

- seems your missing the animations from ZazExtensionPack

- dont forget to run fins

- if you have ZazExtensionPack plus all requirements and its not working, check your load order

all those new furniture and animations are from the ZazExtensionPack

=> check if you have:

1.0.0 requires the DLC and ZazExtensionPack, which means you need it's requirements too... Devious Devices - Assets, Sexlab, and Heretical Resources in addition to ZazAnimationPack.

- if you have ZazExtensionPack plus all requirements and its not working, check your load order

Ah, of course, newbie mistake forgetting to run FNIS. Thanks!

=> check if you have:

Ah, of course, newbie mistake forgetting to run FNIS. Thanks!

oops, sorry i thought you missed the zazpack hehe,

well glad i could help : )

i have found a problem with the small bondage/followerbed

i can use it as a chair and not as a bondagebed since i updated zazextension to 1.08

Asrienda wrote:

The bondage bed is a bit buggy, sometimes you literally sit in the middle, sometimes it works as intended. Try activate it from the foot of the bed.

already tried and worked with 1.07 before installing 1.08

i use zazexpansion 1.08 too, and east reach house 101

just tried the small bondage bed and checked if works

and it works for me, if i use it from the small side

if i use it from the long side i end up sitting on it too

maybe it depends where you target it with the cursor while activating?

EDIT:

more important than the cursor is the position of your PC near the bed

PC at foot of the bed = x bondage

PC at the side of the bed = sitting in bed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Change log:

Only dependency is ZAP 6.22 or later and Dragonborn
Changed the stand-alone cages into regular cells and added wall beds into the cellar
Added a Zaz chandelier in the cellar
Changed the cellar walls a bit
Added a trophy wife furniture downstairs
Replaced some chairs downstairs with new Zaz chairs
Replaced the strappado rope with a Human Table carpet
Changed the exterior scenery a little
Moved the storage barrel outside to near the gate
Added barrel Zaz furniture near the gate
Added a place where you can lean against the front gate to peer inside the yard
Added Zaz trees
Put a cross on the back right of the stables
Put a small cage between the stables and the house

TL;DR - Removed ZEP, Haeretical Resources, DDa, Hearthfires, and Dawnguard dependencies. Upgraded from ZAP 6.11 to 6.22, which you can get here. Note, ZAP 6.22 is in a different thread than 6.11 and is maintained by t.ara rather than xaz. ZAP 6.22 does require sexlab. Added misc furniture and rearranged some stuff. I did not delete any storage bins, although I did move the barrel outside to a new location. 

If you still want to use ZEP alongside the new ZAP, you'll have to get a patch file from the main ZEP thread that lets the two work together better.

An in-place upgrade should work ok. Probably.

Change log:

Only dependency is ZAP 6.22 or later and Dragonborn
Changed the stand-alone cages into regular cells and added wall beds into the cellar
Added a Zaz chandelier in the cellar
Changed the cellar walls a bit
Added a trophy wife furniture downstairs
Replaced some chairs downstairs with new Zaz chairs
Replaced the strappado rope with a Human Table carpet
Changed the exterior scenery a little
Moved the storage barrel outside to near the gate
Added barrel Zaz furniture near the gate
Added a place where you can lean against the front gate to peer inside the yard
Added Zaz trees
Put a cross on the back right of the stables
Put a small cage between the stables and the house

TL;DR - Removed ZEP, Haeretical Resources, DDa, Hearthfires, and Dawnguard dependencies. Upgraded from ZAP 6.11 to 6.22, which you can get here. Note, ZAP 6.22 is in a different thread than 6.11 and is maintained by t.ara rather than xaz. ZAP 6.22 does require sexlab. Added misc furniture and rearranged some stuff. I did not delete any storage bins, although I did move the barrel outside to a new location. 

If you still want to use ZEP alongside the new ZAP, you'll have to get a patch file from the main ZEP thread that lets the two work together better.

An in-place upgrade should work ok. Probably.

Thanks for the update

You mentioned that you had created a 6.22 test zone on the thread over there.  If you have 6.22 as a sole dependency, why not just post that here, anyways, so we can have something that's likely to be fairly up to date that we can use to check out what 6.22 actually does to our set ups?? 

TBH, I'm tempted to hold off from using 6.22, and consequently anything that has it as a dependency, as I can't quite work out from the thread just what it will do, and some other mod authors are suggesting we meantime should treat it as a 'beta', so to have something external to that mod, to check it against, would be very helpful

I'll upload the test cell here later today.

6.22 adds a ton of furnitures and things. It's not game changing, but it's pretty nice if you're already using sexlab (as it has that dependency for some reason). I think all of ZEP's furnitures either are already contained in 6.22 or will be shortly, and I think the ZEP mod in general is moving away from furniture.

I'll upload the test cell here later today.

6.22 adds a ton of furnitures and things. It's not game changing, but it's pretty nice if you're already using sexlab (as it has that dependency for some reason). I think all of ZEP's furnitures either are already contained in 6.22 or will be shortly, and I think the ZEP mod in general is moving away from furniture.

Thanks  shy.gif

i think i have found an a bit bigegr error, i get gamecrahes wheniver i try to come to the house and enter the same cell, over fasttravel to old hroldan or with travel on the foot.

papyrus 3 is after hours of playing without any crashes and a bit of testing around. the others to find out if it was a onetimeeven or if it is repeateable, 100% happening.

using version 2.00 on a save that had never has contact with the older version

i think i have found an a bit bigegr error, i get gamecrahes wheniver i try to come to the house and enter the same cell, over fasttravel to old hroldan or with travel on the foot.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.logattachicon.gifPapyrus.1.logattachicon.gifPapyrus.2.logattachicon.gifPapyrus.3.log

papyrus 3 is after hours of playing without any crashes and a bit of testing around. the others to find out if it was a onetimeeven or if it is repeateable, 100% happening.

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-04-18T00-48-46.txt

Did you upgrade to ZAP 6.22.1 or later?

Love this house

Only thing its missing is a tanning rack, which I think is needed to fit in with the house's location.

I'll put one in for the next version. I have a good spot for it now I think.

Zap test area attached. Requires ZAP 6.22.1 or later. To get there, "coc zaptest". To get out, "coc whiterun" or something.

I'm having problems starting the game right now, so.... can't really do any bug fixes unfortunately sad.png

Thank you very much.  Love the symmetry shy.gif

BTW, have you tried t.ara's Cellbuilder mod? 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82833/?

I'm having some problems getting it to work with MO, so if you, or anyone else here, has got it working straight out of the tin, I'd be grateful to know how  smile.png  

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.logattachicon.gifPapyrus.1.logattachicon.gifPapyrus.2.logattachicon.gifPapyrus.3.log

Did you upgrade to ZAP 6.22.1 or later?

yes, zap 6.22.1 is installed and zep is uninstalled, the saveline had have nevr contact to zep or zap before, a complete new saveline from scratch. i have sit a half day on making the new char and setup the mcm options and then when i want to go to the house where the char would live the game crashes as soon as i enter the worldcell.

the game runs on the english languagepack and  i havehave brought all mods up to date on 17.04.2017 at 09:00 am german time (we are atm at summertime and i am not sure if it is now gmt+1 or gmt +2), after the modupdates i startet to make a fresh new character.

testet so far(all are a 100% happening for me):

travel on foot into the cell = crash

tmm 1 and then fastravel = crash

coc into old hroldan and leave the door = crash

coc directly into the cell = crash

system (just for reference if it is a system relatet error):

os win10 home premium update from win7 home premium

cpu i7-3770

ram 16gb ddr3

gpu gtx-660

I have the same problem, whenever I enter the world cell, I CTD. If I remove the House from the modlist, no CTD.

I have East Reach House 2.0 and Zaz 6.22.1 insrtalled (also SL and DD stuff).

Unfortunately same here.  2.0.0 CTDs same places as stated by others, on a new game on which no other location mods have ever been installed

BTW, your zaptest mod is just great.  Was very helpful in testing that almost everything works - even if one does get stuck in the walls with some things! - as well as highlighting that PC alignment seems to be a function of 'race'.  Hadn't realised that before.   Gave that, and your mod, a mention on the ZAP 622 thread  smile.png 

Thanks again.