I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I always get a CTD when I try to start the game, just after the game's logo shows up.

I have all the DLCs, I installed ZAP version 6.22.1, and I runned FNIS before starting the game...

If I uninstall the mod, everything works fine.

I really don't know what's going on.

I have a mod that loads me into an empty cell then loads the game. That has helped a lot with stability.

Is anyone else getting CTDs on load?

I really should have documented my journey on making Skyrim stable (more or less).

Then again, I do also have top end hardware, so that might help.

I have a mod that loads me into an empty cell then loads the game. That has helped a lot with stability.

Is anyone else getting CTDs on load?

I really should have documented my journey on making Skyrim stable (more or less).

Then again, I do also have top end hardware, so that might help.

only if i try to load directly into the game from mainmenu, no other crahes fund since the tree is away.

if i load first a save inside the slal cell and then the game it runs smooth.

Does loading directly into the game (skipping aslal cell) crash without ERH installed?

for me, yes.

i have a very scriptheavy skyrim, dcl, dec, cd, sl and theyre dependencies and a bunch more, i have aroudn 130-148 esp loaded on ech char

Ah yeah, me too.

By the way, while ZAP 6.22.2 was released, I don't know if it will work with ERH as I can't find the download.

It should work. But I don't know.

It looks like that may be a bit irrelevant anyway. 

If upgrading to whatever the latest version is will now break everything else that uses 6.10/6.11, who in their right mind is going to use it?   It's no longer worthy of being called a 'Framework' in the conventional sense

Well... so now that 6.22.1 won't ever be updated and isn't even available for download, I might revert all the way back to 0.97 for continuing development.

But we'll see how things play out. I, however, won't take down any of the branches even though I might not update them anymore.

• 1 month later...

I'm about to find out how well ERH 2.0.1 works with ZAP 7 and Devious Framework

~~~~~

Nope. Took ASLAL start to begin in Old Hroldan Inn, CTD every time I tried to leave the Inn, 5 times all told.

Both ERH 2.0.1 and ZAP 7 freshly downloaded and installed

Its recent and I never saw it show up in the recently updated list, either. I found out about it because I have a mod that requires it, though I can't remember which one. I am not sure, but I think it also includes the Zaz Extension Pack, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I've been away for a while - I'll work on getting it up to date this week. I'm still not sure what direction to go with the mod, but I think the easiest for now will be to make a 0.98 and make it work with Zap 7.0. 

Which sucks, because I put a lot of work into the 2.x branch.

There's a new Zaz Extension Pack

Its got the Tara Ultimate Furniture Pack (TUFPack) as a master

If you are open to suggestions, why not develop the house into a complete player home? By that, I mean all the crafting stations.

But don't make it a give away, the player has to pay for things to be built and added. And that means discrete craftsmen. Kinky, discrete craftsmen. Ones who don't mind "taking it out in trade".

It all starts with a letter from a good friend, expressing their sympathy for the PC having been framed and drummed out of the service, but there were too many Powers That Be that wouldn't settle for anything less. However, her friend couldn't see her just abandoned like that, so the friend is giving her the title to a bit of land in East Reach. One suitable to her particular "tastes". Unfortunately, its been left to run to ruin and is quite run down, she's going to need to find contractors to help her to restore and renovate the old shack ... ...

In fact, each contractor could use the PC to help test the installation of each piece of furniture/equipment.

And take complete advantage of her at the same time, of course ;) ;)

There's a new Zaz Extension Pack

Its got the Tara Ultimate Furniture Pack (TUFPack) as a master

If you are open to suggestions, why not develop the house into a complete player home? By that, I mean all the crafting stations.

But don't make it a give away, the player has to pay for things to be built and added. And that means discrete craftsmen. Kinky, discrete craftsmen. Ones who don't mind "taking it out in trade".

It all starts with a letter from a good friend, expressing their sympathy for the PC having been framed and drummed out of the service, but there were too many Powers That Be that wouldn't settle for anything less. However, her friend couldn't see her just abandoned like that, so the friend is giving her the title to a bit of land in East Reach. One suitable to her particular "tastes". Unfortunately, its been left to run to ruin and is quite run down, she's going to need to find contractors to help her to restore and renovate the old shack ... ...

In fact, each contractor could use the PC to help test the installation of each piece of furniture/equipment.

And take complete advantage of her at the same time, of course ;) ;)

your idea sound vey interesting ;)