I made a new character, used ASLAL with the "patron at an inn" option and chose Old Hroldan. Left Old Hroldan Inn and walked to the house without any problems.

Does 2.0.0 CTD on only new games, or on games that you're upgrading from an older version of the house too?

I did a straight copy over install of v2.0.0 when I tried the Old Hroldan start.

Come to think of it, though, I did the copy over after I had already started a game. Still in the ASLAL jail cell, but everything had already been configured with the previous version installed and activated.

have tried from my side with installing 1.0.1 first, load the game and move  to the house, travel away and save.  then installing 2.0 over it with overwrite, load game, travel to house and crash.

papyrus from before installing 2.0 over 1.0.1

papyrus from the crash

will use 1.0.1 for now till 2.0 is possible to use

BTW, have you tried t.ara's Cellbuilder mod? 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82833/?

I'm having some problems getting it to work with MO, so if you, or anyone else here, has got it working straight out of the tin, I'd be grateful to know how  smile.png

That's Zaira's cell builder mod. Please credit the proper person.

Yep, so I had discovered, and already fixed, elsewhere!

Thanks for the 'heads up' though... shy.gif

can you post your load order and mod list too? maybe if I compare it with xarvenius' files, I might find something.

Sure. I install manually so my load order is my full list of mods

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

Campfire.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Heretical Resources.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZazExtensionPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

notice board.esp

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm

SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm

WM Flora Fixes.esp

DeviousFramework.esm

NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm

TERAArmors.esm

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

FNIS.esp

XPMSE.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

UIExtensions.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp

Rebirth Monster.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

MoreBanditCamps(Explorer'sEdition).esp

RealShelter.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp

OBIS.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

OBISDB.esp

OBIS Loot.esp

ELFX - Weathers.esp

Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

CampfireKExt.esp

DeviousRegulations.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Devious Armor DI, DD, DE, CD, DR.esp

SexLab-Stories.esp

CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp

SLA Monitor Widget.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

DfwSupport.esp

Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp

Start As Breton Female.esp

Devious Devices - Equip.esp

Devious Devices - Gags+.esp

DibellanDefender.esp

EdhildilsDwarvencyborg.esp

ItemRewardsForBounties.esp

QuieterDogs.esp

SerialStrip.esp

SLIA - Books of Skyrim.esp

CD - D.D. Equip.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

EK_RingLimiter.esp

Hermaeus Mora's Caress.esp

Steel Bolts For All.esp

Craftable Arrows v1.2.esp

XiNafay - Shoes.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Auto Unequip Helmet.esp

GagSFX.esp

Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp

Brows.esp

Gatti12Jewelry.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

UnreadBooksGlow.esp

SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

TradeBarter.esp

zDeviousStories.esp

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

Riften Torturechamber.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp

Skyshards.esp

konahrik_accoutrements.esp

CoCo_TDM2.esp

SLIA - Legendary.esp

SLIA - The Devious Manual.esp

SLIA - Dawnguard.esp

SLIA - Dragonborn.esp

SLIA - Hearthfires.esp

SLIA - Skyrim.esp

BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp

DibellasRecruit.esp

East Reach House.esp

SMUTBDS.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

SLIA - SMUT Books.esp

SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

CagesDiverse.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

submissivelola.esp

Darkwind.esp

Space Wiking's Dwemer Exoskeleton.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

AngrimApprentice.esp

konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp

Isharas_TNB_LoTD_Addon.esp

Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp

FNISspells.esp

RSPatch.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

HDT Piercingsets.esp

non-devious devices.esp

SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp

TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp

TS_FetishPantyhoseOutfits.esp

TS_GimpHood.esp

TS_SlickArmour.esp

TS_XinPHHeels.esp

Zipsuit.esp

dcc-dm2.esp

SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp

SOS - Revealing Armors.esp

ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp

altvamplord.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

BDSkimpyClothes.esp

Devious Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp

Master Gets a Job.esp

PrisonerRagsForFemales.esp

AFT_PriorityBoost.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

EstrusSpider.esp

KomAnimObjects.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

NibblesAnimObjects.esp

NoNakedComments.esp

Sextreme-All.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

Superjump_2x.esp

EdhildilsHelgenrogue.esp

Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp

Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp

Edhildils Dominatrix and Purelust.esp

Edhildils Sorceress Robes.esp

EdhildilsBlacksmithArmor.esp

EdhildilsGungFuGear.esp

Edhildilsmithrilblades.esp

EdhildilsOrcLordWarHarness.esp

Ehildils Mithril Armors.esp

Gatti3Evilrose.esp

GattiBondage1.esp

SGS.esp

nakedforsworn.esp

DarkReplacer.esp

DrunkenSluts.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp

ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp

EquipableStockings.esp

BlackRedLatexDress.esp

SpikeBallOutfit.esp

Enchanted Devious Devices.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ccas_starts.esp

Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

I don't think it's a papyrus problem btw. My mod has 2 scripts that have not changed since the very first release. If it is scripting, it's probably zap.

That being said, I don't think I changed the exterior much from 1.x to 2.x. I did some furniture rearranging but that's about it.

If you have a chance, can you try completely removing ZEP and the ZEP patch? If you do it manually, just disable ZEP and install ZAP 6.22 again, replacing everything.

I don't think it's a papyrus problem btw. My mod has 2 scripts that have not changed since the very first release. If it is scripting, it's probably zap.

That being said, I don't think I changed the exterior much from 1.x to 2.x. I did some furniture rearranging but that's about it.

If you have a chance, can you try completely removing ZEP and the ZEP patch? If you do it manually, just disable ZEP and install ZAP 6.22 again, replacing everything.

i had have absolutly no zep installed (have setup a complete removal of everything from skyrim and all related so an full reinstall) befor this test, so i would say that there are no zep data interfering as the first crash occured.

so if there is no problems with the sripts it could only be a compatibility problem that causes the crash when entering the worldcell with 2.0 installed or an error itself with the data from 2.0.

1.0.1 dont make any problems, i have played for months with the version (around 200 hours of gameplay on the saveline) without any problems.

I have both the latest ZAP and ZEP installed, and made sure to install ZEP after ZAP.

It must be something that that gets done when you enter a cell. I'm not a modder (yet) so I don't know what all actually happens, but I imagine that one is spawning NPCs, scanning all NPCs in the cell, updating temp files, ... hmmmm .... would a mod object placed at a game spawn point cause CTDs?

Ok attached is a version of 2.0.0. The only thing I did between this and the regular 2.0.0 was delete anything from the new ZAP from the exterior cell. The house interior and basement/dungeon still have new ZAP equipment.

If it's a ZAP problem, anyone that has CTDs should be ok getting around the house now, but might CTD when entering. If it isn't a ZAP problem, I have no idea what's wrong.

This does require ZAP 6.22.1 for the interior things.

East Reach House.esp

Ok attached is a version of 2.0.0. The only thing I did between this and the regular 2.0.0 was delete anything from the new ZAP from the exterior cell. The house interior and basement/dungeon still have new ZAP equipment.

If it's a ZAP problem, anyone that has CTDs should be ok getting around the house now, but might CTD when entering. If it isn't a ZAP problem, I have no idea what's wrong.

Tried the revised esp and all seemed OK.  No CTD on

- Exiting Old Hroldan Inn

- Entering ERH

- Exiting ERH

- Running around in the ERH immediate vicinity or to and from the Inn

All furniture inside ERH works OK - although as reported on ZAP 622 thread, camera usage is variable (best I found was to go to 3rd person prior to use)  and 'release' from some items is a bit 'jumpy and bumpy' (just realised didn't try the cell beds but they worked first time round, although they seem to stick your upper torso in the wall until the game reorganises itself - ideally the anim should dump you out of the side on to the floor, but that's wanting jam on it)

All external stuff seems to function as it should

Hope that helps smile.png

PS: Whats a 'Kleiderschrank'?  tongue.png

testet and no ctd (out and inside), so i would guess some of the outside equipment was the cause of the ctd.

if you need soemone to test out which of the equipment was the cause, post the modified mod ad i test it ;)

ps: wonderfull work with clearly the  best house in skyrim and modded skyrim =)

There were 7 things I removed from outside. Assuming only 1 caused a crash, it will take 4 more test files x.x

It would be so much easier to debug if I got the CTD.

But I'm guessing it's the large bondage tree, as that's the only thing that I didn't include in my zaptest.esp mod on the previous page.

Also, I don't know how or why things are renamed to German, I don't speak it and I shouldn't have any German in my game/mods. I think t.ara is German though, so maybe it's a bug when the new ZAP was released. If you use t.ara's Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground, a lot of things got renamed to German, so I uninstalled it.

for me there is nor renaming to german, all in english ;)

my motherlanguage is germna, but i lay skyrim in english because of that most mods are in english and most of the vanillaspeaking is so much funnier in english then in german ;)

if you think it is the tree, how about testing him first or a version just without the tree

Attached is same deal as last time... 2.0.0 test, removed the huge bondage tree but kept in the small one that's also in the zaptest.esp. Also kept in the rest of the zap items in the exterior.

As before, replace the 2.0.0 from the download page's esp with this one, this isn't a standalone install as it doesn't include a couple things in the .zip (scripts and modified bed that have been there from the beginning).

East Reach House.esp

It works, no issues.

I tried a couple of things and found that Devious Framework now locks the PC in (didn't work with v1)

Tried the spit roast. Walking sounds occurred and there were no restraints/bindings displayed.

Should I remove my stuff from the chests and cupboards?

I like the cells, those sleeping nooks are a cool idea.

Attached is same deal as last time... 2.0.0 test, removed the huge bondage tree but kept in the small one that's also in the zaptest.esp. Also kept in the rest of the zap items in the exterior.

As before, replace the 2.0.0 from the download page's esp with this one, this isn't a standalone install as it doesn't include a couple things in the .zip (scripts and modified bed that have been there from the beginning).

Worked fine for me!  shy.gif

All the external furniture worked OK

The Forsworn Bandit at the bottom of the hill, just outside the the Inn, seemed to be OK too - well as much as she could be! tongue.png

I do remember reading somewhere - maybe the 622 thread - that the big tree has an enormous footprint, so that might be the problem

I tried a couple of things and found that Devious Framework now locks the PC in (didn't work with v1)

Yeah.  Me too!  That was a bit of a shock until I could work out what was going on, as I had never used any of the DFW mods until today!

As an aside, Is there any way yet, though, that you know of, for a PC to lock an NPC into all those nice new pieces of furniture?

Yeah.  Me too!  That was a bit of a shock until I could work out what was going on, as I had never used any of the DFW mods until today!

As an aside, Is there any way yet, though, that you know of, for a PC to lock an NPC into all those nice new pieces of furniture?

I have I'll Take the Display Model II installed and it has an Amulet of Control. I haven't actually used it with ZAP furnishings, but I bet 400 quatloos it'll work. :P

As for taking advantage of the NPC, I have no idea, but doubt you can. Well, other than flogging her. Or him, as the case may be.