There's a new Zaz Extension Pack

Its got the Tara Ultimate Furniture Pack (TUFPack) as a master

If you are open to suggestions, why not develop the house into a complete player home? By that, I mean all the crafting stations.

But don't make it a give away, the player has to pay for things to be built and added. And that means discrete craftsmen. Kinky, discrete craftsmen. Ones who don't mind "taking it out in trade".

It all starts with a letter from a good friend, expressing their sympathy for the PC having been framed and drummed out of the service, but there were too many Powers That Be that wouldn't settle for anything less. However, her friend couldn't see her just abandoned like that, so the friend is giving her the title to a bit of land in East Reach. One suitable to her particular "tastes". Unfortunately, its been left to run to ruin and is quite run down, she's going to need to find contractors to help her to restore and renovate the old shack ... ...

In fact, each contractor could use the PC to help test the installation of each piece of furniture/equipment.

And take complete advantage of her at the same time, of course ;) ;)

your idea sound vey interesting ;)

Thanks.  :D  The letter is the basic backstory I tell myself whenever I start the game with a free player home. The rebuilding/renovating is an idea I have for a mod of my own to build, but that's going to take quite some time to achieve, so why not put it out there for somebody to use and maybe make happen? I'm creative, I can always come up with some sort of plot and all in the future. :)

For me the house is perfect really, I always end up removing most of the crafting stations in housing mods as they always look a bit much (a small house that has a tanning rack, enchanter station, smelter etc etc all wedged together?) but my character is never simultaneously an alchemist/enchanter/smith/weaver etc, so it makes no sense to have all that stuff for me. Totally get the convenience for some people though.

Only thing that's missing for me is the house is kind of empty as it is and would really suit having some slave NPCs that are in the cages or something (that you can either save or dominate depending on your playstyle). I have no clue how to add those things myself lol.

If you are open to suggestions, why not develop the house into a complete player home? By that, I mean all the crafting stations.

But don't make it a give away, the player has to pay for things to be built and added. And that means discrete craftsmen. Kinky, discrete craftsmen. Ones who don't mind "taking it out in trade".

It all starts with a letter from a good friend, expressing their sympathy for the PC having been framed and drummed out of the service, but there were too many Powers That Be that wouldn't settle for anything less. However, her friend couldn't see her just abandoned like that, so the friend is giving her the title to a bit of land in East Reach. One suitable to her particular "tastes". Unfortunately, its been left to run to ruin and is quite run down, she's going to need to find contractors to help her to restore and renovate the old shack ... ...

In fact, each contractor could use the PC to help test the installation of each piece of furniture/equipment.

Sounds great, but I think that might be a bit past my level of expertise. I've never actually done a quest :/

• 3 weeks later...

Is this mod still being worked on? I ask because i'm doing a new playthrough soon and while I love the house already and am gonna be using it, I'm just looking ahead for any issues that might arise if a new release that changes dependencies comes out mid-playthrough that might screw stuff up. In which case i'll hold off installing for now.

Sounds great, but I think that might be a bit past my level of expertise. I've never actually done a quest :/

I'm willing to help with dialogue, plot and whatever else might help. Still watching Creation Kit vids, but I have some very minor experience in scripting, path-marking, etc from OpenSim. And this might be a good way for me to "get my feet wet"

Is this mod still being worked on? I ask because i'm doing a new playthrough soon and while I love the house already and am gonna be using it, I'm just looking ahead for any issues that might arise if a new release that changes dependencies comes out mid-playthrough that might screw stuff up. In which case i'll hold off installing for now.

Yes - ish. I don't have as much time lately. I've been mostly waiting for the zaz confusion to die down.

I'm willing to help with dialogue, plot and whatever else might help. Still watching Creation Kit vids, but I have some very minor experience in scripting, path-marking, etc from OpenSim. And this might be a good way for me to "get my feet wet"

The dialog and plot are easy, it's the whole quest and ai package system that intimidates me :(

• 1 month later...

Probably just you :(

After a couple weeks of thinking about this, I'm probably not going to update this mod anymore.

I might do so in the future, but no promises. I just don't have as much time as I used to.

Therefore, I hereby allow anyone to modify this mod in any way, include it in whole or in parts into any other mod, and post modified versions or original mods including any part of this mod to any site as long as credit is given to me for the house.

I am not surrendering this thread though.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i will go on supporting  zap  again,

very soon ready...

and "east reach house" ...this mod has been inspiring me spending a lot of ideas....but has been always to far away from whiterun...in the past i tried to copy this house with all it´s contence by jaxonz positioner    :dodgy:

• 1 month later...

Hi, found an issue while creating a bash patch:

East Reach House.esp: Unexpected subrecord: 'STAT.VMAD'
Error loading 'STAT' record and/or subrecord: 0500AFF0
  eid = u'asriHomeDibella'
  subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 36
  file pos = 5911
Error in East Reach House.esp
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/30/2017 at 5:52 PM, XunTzu said:

Hi, found an issue while creating a bash patch:

East Reach House.esp: Unexpected subrecord: 'STAT.VMAD'
Error loading 'STAT' record and/or subrecord: 0500AFF0
  eid = u'asriHomeDibella'
  subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 36
  file pos = 5911
Error in East Reach House.esp

I got the same error too and it crashed skyrim so no mod for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm actually converting this for SSE and moving it just outside of whiterun, so it won't be in the east reach anymore... 

What should I name it? I'm placing it west of Pelagia.

Edited by Asrienda
2 hours ago, Asrienda said:

I'm actually converting this for SSE and moving it just outside of whiterun, so it won't be in the east reach anymore... 

What should I name it? I'm placing it west of Pelagia.

Oh you will ? That would be so cool ! I just download it with the hope that just a touch of Cathedral and it would make it work for SE, but i cant even go to the basement. I do know its under the rug, but pressing on roll up the rug does nothing. I'll try loading the mod without patching it with Cathedral, maybe that'll help

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let you know.... your getting some VMAD errors with SSELODGEN when you include the assets EAST REACH HOUSE 3.2.0 SSE into a load, there appears to be some errors in the "AsriHome" related home items such as Dibella, Flagon, Shovel and so forth due to records being truncated or out of order in the SSE version, Most the VMAD subrecords under  44414D56.. is it possible just to replace these items for the ones that are standard? Also, thanks for the conversion. I have not double checked the conversion in SSEEDIT... But ill see what's going on.

On 8/1/2022 at 8:40 PM, Jonsey Charms said:

Just to let you know.... your getting some VMAD errors with SSELODGEN when you include the assets EAST REACH HOUSE 3.2.0 SSE into a load, there appears to be some errors in the "AsriHome" related home items such as Dibella, Flagon, Shovel and so forth due to records being truncated or out of order in the SSE version, Most the VMAD subrecords under  44414D56.. is it possible just to replace these items for the ones that are standard? Also, thanks for the conversion. I have not double checked the conversion in SSEEDIT... But ill see what's going on.

Can you repost in the specific SE/AE thread? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/193644-east-reach-house-seae/

Those are static versions of the normal (physics/lootable) versions, they use the normal nif but are a static asset rather than clutter. 

Edited by Asrienda

yes i got that...Not clutter... it's not bad... it works but the error in texgen64, maybe i'm overreacting. if you have sse and texgen64 you can run it and see it fails at some point. It still progresses ie: reports it and continues on... but from past experience when you have early lod errors its a time to stop and frisk the mod....because it violated the law :P 

9 hours ago, Jonsey Charms said:

is there supposed to be a quest to gain ownership at some point i do not see a key at the location for direct entry. im assuming the leaders in the castle might hold it. possibly part of a quest. since i probably don't have that at this point i just used the unlock door command

The AE version has a key hidden very near the house, the AE thread has the spoiler location.