I have an idea. What about an option to hit on or be hit on by NPCs who are drinking in taverns at night. Maybe with a line like "may I buy you a drink?" or vise vrese (with apropriate animations) or maybe even a full on contest like with Sangine which can result in a higher probability for sex (maybe even providing a way to get with an NPC that is married)?

I dunno, just throwing that out there.. migh be out of the scope of this mod.

Guest ffabris

I have an idea. What about an option to hit on or be hit on by NPCs who are drinking in taverns at night. Maybe with a line like "may I buy you a drink?" or vise vrese (with apropriate animations) or maybe even a full on contest like with Sangine which can result in a higher probability for sex (maybe even providing a way to get with an NPC that is married)?

I dunno, just throwing that out there.. migh be out of the scope of this mod.

I like! :)

Guest ffabris

Dooge, did a couple very quick tests with incest (2 NPCs hard-coded as lovers/siblings in the mod ESP; one stand-alone NPC hard-coded as Player's lover/sibling). Didn't see any specific text - but I may have missed it.

Incest text suggestions:

• Incest is best! (audience line from Rocky Horror Picture Show)
  • All in the family (sitcom)
  • No one can know you as I do!

Questions:
I see Devious Devices is supported - does that mean DD items can equip? In what situations?
Prostitution: planning on adding solicitation, etc?

Adds to animation tags FF when lesbians and MM when gay couple for additional animations for those cases. Try and report back.

Does this mean the script adds back the tags that were previously removed? Or is this different?

Btw ... please please please implement a way to save settings and player/npc attribs. FISS may help.

adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json file in SKSE>Plugins>StorUtildata (in SLSL) defines

default attributes of humanoid actors (both PC=prisoner and NPCs alike).

you can edit there characters'  attributes found in .csv file in designs & tools 0.11.0>presets

(version 1 of immersive vanilla preset 2015-07-06.csv), in accordance with your preference,

then convert it from .csv into adcSLSL skyrim [or name of the mod].json with help of Dooge's converter

(where's it now? I suppose it had attached in 0.12.0 or something like that version...)

and finally put .json files in SKSE>Plugins>StorUtildata.

Thank you so much for your efforts and congratulation for ver 1.0.0! 

Unfortunately, I have just done some quick tests with fresh-installed data, however,

that suggests 'size-queen problem' (with SoSRacemenu.esp) have still not solvet ver 1.0.0 yet.

It introduces another bug, as shown below:

• Test Environment: ver 1.0.0 installed over new game (after the start quest unbound) with SoSRacemenu.esp/ SoS full ver 3.00.04beta.
  • Test subject of A1: Camilla Valerius (custom: removing Faithful) or  Sigrid (custom: w/wo sizequeen, removing Faithful) and A2 male Player ([edit:] sexuality: hetero male, i.e. preferring female both set in SLA/ SSL); As for A1 male NPC, I used heavily tweaked Uncle Alvor, although his sexuality was still set as hetero.
  • Arousal set at very high (over 90+) for both actors; arousal threshold set at very low (20) from SLSL's MCM.
  • According to SoS's MCM, PC's schlong size remained 1 (SoS Schlongified Faction: 1), the same as ever, internally, even after the latest update (ver 1.0.0) had installed, as shown in some of the logs below.
  1. A1 female NPC without sizequeen - A2 male PC (prisoner): A1 moved to A2, then A2 replied and the sexual act happened. .log is attached here, although it seems not to be helpful for this matter :papyrus.log.a1_npc_female_wo_sizequeeen_a2_pc_male.log
  2. A1 female NPC with sizequeen - A2 male PC, mininum cock size preference of sizequeen= 1: The Same as 1, or ver 0.15.1 (= flirts, then the two have sex. .log is as following: papyrus.log.a1_npc_female_w_sizequeen_(mcs_1)_a2_pc_male.log
  3. A1 female NPC with sizequeen - A2 male PC, minimum cock size preference of sizequeen=2 (3, 4....seemed to result in the same: A1 moved to A2, but Gender-feil. If A1 was set as hetero female, not actual act happened. In other words, A1 always initiated the dialogue that presupposed A2's gender as female, in spite of/ regardless of  his sexuality (either SLA/ SSL, both I set as hetero-male, preferring female). This situation may be somewhat attractive for someone those who appreciate submissive/ cuckolded role-plays, but I'm sure its result was not as you intended... papyrus.log.a1.npc_female_w_sizequeen(mcs_2+)_a2_male_pc.log
  4. [Edit] As for A1 male (hetero= preferring female both set in SLA/SSL) NPC with sizequeen - A2  PC male (hetero): To change the value of minimum sizequeen's preference made no difference. Both (size=1 and size= more than 2) merely resulted in the gender-fail dialogue (Damn, fine ass...I wouldn't resist...) that presupposed both actors were hetero male(s).; papyrus.log.a1.npc_male_w_sizequeen_mcs_1_a2_pc_male.log; papyrus.log.a1.npc_male_w_sizequeen_mcs_2_ac_pc_male.log

[edit]: So, in other words, while female NPC hetero sizequeens usually regarded male (hetero) PC (w SoSracemenu.esp) as female and not as a suitable sexual partner,

male PC size-kings neither see him as a person worth flirting due to gender-fail (In other words, they saw him as 'hetero male'')....

Best regards,

Hi guys, I can't seem to get PC to work as A2, I keep getting the debug message 'Sexlab: IsSexEnabled exit A2(PC) code -11', I tried looking through the documentation and scripts and can only find that it means gender failure I think. I tried setting PC to bisexual and some other things but the message never changes, maybe I'm missing something. Can anyone help me out?

I started a new game with this mod installed and everything ran fine (referring to the Helgan start). The issue I'm having is none of the NPCs seem to want my character for sex, or each other for sex as far as I can tell, I have yet to see a human aproach another human for sex. So far all I have seen is Stump approach a cow for sex, in which the cow tells Stump to fuck off, and Sven aproach a rat (from another mod I have installed) for sex, and the rat basically tells him to fuck off as well.. which I admit, is kind of humorous to see, but not what I was expecting. Also my character has no dialog visible pertainging to sex or prostitution (an option that I have checked), even though the arousal is at the required level, and the NPC my character is aproaching is a valid target as far as I can tell.

is anyone else having these issues?

Dooge, did a couple very quick tests with incest (2 NPCs hard-coded as lovers/siblings in the mod ESP; one stand-alone NPC hard-coded as Player's lover/sibling). Didn't see any specific text - but I may have missed it.

Incest text suggestions:

• Incest is best! (audience line from Rocky Horror Picture Show)
  • All in the family (sitcom)
  • No one can know you as I do!

Questions:

I see Devious Devices is supported - does that mean DD items can equip? In what situations?

Prostitution: planning on adding solicitation, etc?

Adds to animation tags FF when lesbians and MM when gay couple for additional animations for those cases. Try and report back.

Does this mean the script adds back the tags that were previously removed? Or is this different?

There are many branches of dialog so you do not always see all he lines. To get one out of all the possible ones... is unlikely. All I can say it has worked earlier.

I will add more lines and at least the two last on your list would definitely be on it.

There is code to detect chastity belts, but no spoken lines to acknowledge that.

All animations have MF tag by default. It just adds MM and FF in addition. The earlier version changed MF to MM/FF now we just add another tag. Should result in more animations available.

Btw ... please please please implement a way to save settings and player/npc attribs. FISS may help.

adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json file in SKSE>Plugins>StorUtildata (in SLSL) defines

default attributes of humanoid actors (both PC=prisoner and NPCs alike).

you can edit there characters'  attributes found in .csv file in designs & tools 0.11.0>presets

(version 1 of immersive vanilla preset 2015-07-06.csv), in accordance with your preference,

then convert it from .csv into adcSLSL skyrim [or name of the mod].json with help of Dooge's converter

(where's it now? I suppose it had attached in 0.12.0 or something like that version...)

and finally put .json files in SKSE>Plugins>StorUtildata.

Design and tools zip

Unfortunately, I have just done some quick tests with fresh-installed data, however,

that suggests 'size-queen problem' (with SoSRacemenu.esp) have still not solvet ver 1.0.0 yet.

• Test Environment: ver 1.0.0 installed over new game (after the start quest unbound) with SoSRacemenu.esp/ SoS full ver 3.00.04beta.
  • Test subject of A1: Camilla Valerius (custom: removing Faithful) or  Sigrid (custom: w/wo sizequeen, removing Faithful) and A2 male Player ([edit:] sexuality: hetero male, i.e. preferring female both set in SLA/ SSL); As for A1 male NPC, I used heavily tweaked Uncle Alvor, although his sexuality was still set as hetero.
  • Arousal set at very high (over 90+) for both actors; arousal threshold set at very low (20) from SLSL's MCM.
  • According to SoS's MCM, PC's schlong size remained 1 (SoS Schlongified Faction: 1), the same as ever, internally, even after the latest update (ver 1.0.0) had installed, as shown in some of the logs below.
  1. A1 female NPC without sizequeen - A2 male PC (prisoner): A1 moved to A2, then A2 replied and the sexual act happened. .log is attached here, although it seems not to be helpful for this matter :attachicon.gifpapyrus.log.a1_npc_female_wo_sizequeeen_a2_pc_male.log
  2. A1 female NPC with sizequeen - A2 male PC, mininum cock size preference of sizequeen= 1: The Same as 1, or ver 0.15.1 (= flirts, then the two have sex. .log is as following: attachicon.gifpapyrus.log.a1_npc_female_w_sizequeen_(mcs_1)_a2_pc_male.log
  3. A1 female NPC with sizequeen - A2 male PC, minimum cock size preference of sizequeen=2 (3, 4....seemed to result in the same: A1 moved to A2, but Gender-feil. If A1 was set as hetero female, not actual act happened. In other words, A1 always initiated the dialogue that presupposed A2's gender as female, in spite of/ regardless of  his sexuality (either SLA/ SSL, both I set as hetero-male, preferring female). This situation may be somewhat attractive for someone those who appreciate submissive/ cuckolded role-plays, but I'm sure its result was not as you intended... attachicon.gifpapyrus.log.a1.npc_female_w_sizequeen(mcs_2+)_a2_male_pc.log
  4. [Edit] As for A1 male (hetero= preferring female both set in SLA/SSL) NPC with sizequeen - A2  PC male (hetero): To change the value of minimum sizequeen's preference made no difference. Both (size=1 and size= more than 2) merely resulted in the gender-fail dialogue (Damn, fine ass...I wouldn't resist...) that presupposed both actors were hetero male(s).; attachicon.gifpapyrus.log.a1.npc_male_w_sizequeen_mcs_1_a2_pc_male.log; attachicon.gifpapyrus.log.a1.npc_male_w_sizequeen_mcs_2_ac_pc_male.log

[edit]: So, in other words, while female NPC hetero sizequeens usually regarded male (hetero) PC (w SoSracemenu.esp) as female and not as a suitable sexual partner,

male PC size-kings neither see him as a person worth flirting due to gender-fail (In other words, they saw him as 'hetero male'')....

Best regards,

Wow that's so abstract it gave me brain tumor.

Outright refusal to even approach A2 is decided like this:

; Sizequeen1
  if Sizequeen1 && (SexLab.GetGender(SexActor2) == 0) ; 0=male
    if (Cocksize2 < fSizeThreshold )   
      SISexType = -6
      Return -6
    endif
  endIf   

Where return -6 means not approaching.

Even with cocksize 1 this should not return -6 if the threshold is set to 1.

For readability (and speed) I could change it to this:

; Sizequeen1
  if Sizequeen1 && (fSizeThreshold > 1) && (SexLab.GetGender(SexActor2) == 0) ; 0=male
    if (Cocksize2 < fSizeThreshold)  
      SISexType = -6
      Return -6
    endif
  endIf   

Now setting the fSizeThreshold to 1 would disable the whole check, although the result is same for both codes.

What maybe the confusion is that since 1.0.0, 25% of legit approaches end up playing genderfail dialogue.

Hi guys, I can't seem to get PC to work as A2, I keep getting the debug message 'Sexlab: IsSexEnabled exit A2(PC) code -11', I tried looking through the documentation and scripts and can only find that it means gender failure I think. I tried setting PC to bisexual and some other things but the message never changes, maybe I'm missing something. Can anyone help me out?

ValidateActor()

int function ValidateActor(Actor ActorRef)
Checks if the given Actor ActorRef is currently allowed to animate within SexLab, returning a status code that corresponds to their validation status. All negative status codes are considered invalid, while a value of 1 is the only return considered as valid.

Status codes:
1 - Actor is valid
-1 - Actor does not exist
-10 - They currently aren't available for another SexLab Animation
-11 - They are forbidden from animating, due to being expressely forbidden with ForbidActor(), or because they are of a child appearing race
-12 - They don't currently have any 3D loaded into the game to animate with
-13 - He's dead Jim. Actor is not currently amongst the living
-14 - They are currently disabled by Skyrim
-15 - They are currently flying
-16 - They are currently mounted
-17 - They are likely a creature/beast/monster type race that does not have an enabled creature animation

when checking PC's arousal I get "You" arousal 61 and "PC" arousal 43

it also shows "You" in mcm instead of PC...

anyway to fix this ?

Fixed for next version. Until then, just point the crosshair somewhere else and try again.

1. A1 female NPC without sizequeen - A2 male PC (prisoner): A1 moved to A2, then A2 replied and the sexual act happened. .log is attached here, although it seems not to be helpful for this matter :attachicon.gifpapyrus.log.a1_npc_female_wo_sizequeeen_a2_pc_male.log
  2. A1 female NPC with sizequeen - A2 male PC, mininum cock size preference of sizequeen= 1: The Same as 1, or ver 0.15.1 (= flirts, then the two have sex. .log is as following: attachicon.gifpapyrus.log.a1_npc_female_w_sizequeen_(mcs_1)_a2_pc_male.log
  3. A1 female NPC with sizequeen - A2 male PC, minimum cock size preference of sizequeen=2 (3, 4....seemed to result in the same: A1 moved to A2, but Gender-feil. If A1 was set as hetero female, not actual act happened. In other words, A1 always initiated the dialogue that presupposed A2's gender as female, in spite of/ regardless of  his sexuality (either SLA/ SSL, both I set as hetero-male, preferring female). This situation may be somewhat attractive for someone those who appreciate submissive/ cuckolded role-plays, but I'm sure its result was not as you intended... attachicon.gifpapyrus.log.a1.npc_female_w_sizequeen(mcs_2+)_a2_male_pc.log
  4. [Edit] As for A1 male (hetero= preferring female both set in SLA/SSL) NPC with sizequeen - A2  PC male (hetero): To change the value of minimum sizequeen's preference made no difference. Both (size=1 and size= more than 2) merely resulted in the gender-fail dialogue (Damn, fine ass...I wouldn't resist...) that presupposed both actors were hetero male(s).; attachicon.gifpapyrus.log.a1.npc_male_w_sizequeen_mcs_1_a2_pc_male.log; attachicon.gifpapyrus.log.a1.npc_male_w_sizequeen_mcs_2_ac_pc_male.log

Best regards,

Still trying to wrap my head around this, let me see if get it straight:

1) No problem?

2) No problem?

3) A2 not fuckable by A1 standards, so do not approach or talk the gender-fail lines. No problem?

4) A2 is not a valid target for A1, so they banter away with gender fail lines. No problem?

First, thank you for this mod. I installed the latest version 1.0 and I got no sex between NPCs and my Player. I'm not saying that there is a bug in the mod but rather that I'm missing something in MCM enabling/disabling. Would someone be kind to give me options for MCM tweak since I'm not sure that I understand it? Thanks.

1) No problem?

2) No problem?

3) A2 not fuckable by A1 standards, so do not approach or talk the gender-fail lines. No problem?

4) A2 is not a valid target for A1, so they banter away with gender fail lines. No problem?

Sorry for the mess of my last post.

Well, the real problem is only #03.  

I'm sure gender-fail (male PC gave a reply as female and it didn't result in real act) happened 100% in #03

(after 20- 30 experimental tests), but I'll try more later in  today.

1) No problem?

2) No problem?

Sorry for the mess of my last post.

Well, the real problem is only #03.  

I'm sure gender-fail (male PC gave a reply as female and it didn't result in real act) happened 100% in #03

(after 20- 30 experimental tests), but I'll try more later in  today.

In case 3, was the A2/PC response: He could plow my field any day that's for sure!

Hmm, after 30 or sometimes more tries, the result of case 3  tend to be mixture of no approaches (70%)and gender-fail (?) dialogue (30%).

So this was probably solely due to my misunderstanding. So sorry for tormenting you with my abstract, supposedly bug-report.

; Sizequeen1
  if Sizequeen1 && (fSizeThreshold > 1) && (SexLab.GetGender(SexActor2) == 0) ; 0=male
    if (Cocksize2 < fSizeThreshold)  '
      SISexType = -6
      Return -6
    endif
  endIf   

Now setting the fSizeThreshold to 1 would disable the whole check, although the result is same for both codes.

This would look better, however. It's good to have a option of the entire check.

In case 3, was the A2/PC response: He could plow my field any day that's for sure!

For my a2/pc response to the dialogue of a1/female ('I wonder how would it feel to be pinned down under his iron grip while he blows his nut in me.') was always either of them: You're making me blush... but do tell me more; "Don't stop 'til you get enough."

Ok. Now I checked you scene.xlsx file and confirmed that these were not restricted to female

(I misunderstood them as solely limited to a2/ women from my earlier experience).

So all was based on my misunderstanding, but it was so good to check possible developments of dialogues in your scene.xlsx.

Again, so sorry and thank so much for your attempt to understand my erroneous 'bug' report!

Hmm, after 30 or sometimes more tries, the result of case 3  tend to be mixture of no approaches (70%)and gender-fail (?) dialogue (30%).

So this was probably solely due to my misunderstanding. So sorry for tormenting you with my abstract, supposedly bug-report.

; Sizequeen1
    if (Cocksize2 < fSizeThreshold)  '
      SISexType = -6
      Return -6
    endif
  endIf   

This would look better, however. It's good to have a option of the entire check.

For my a2/pc response to the dialogue of a1/female ('I wonder how would it feel to be pinned down under his iron grip while he blows his nut in me.') was always either of them: You're making me blush... but do tell me more; "Don't stop 'til you get enough."

Ok. Now I checked you scene.xlsx file and confirmed that these were not restricted to female

(I misunderstood them as solely limited to a2/ women from my earlier experience).

So all was based on my misunderstanding, but it was so good to check possible developments of dialogues in your scene.xlsx.

Again, so sorry and thank so much for your attempt to understand my erroneous 'bug' report!

No problem at all, and this resulted into something. I added two new lines to that section of genderfail, if A1 and A2 targetgenders are different, they will first opt to say: Look... I don't want to know, OK?

Something for later maybe.....  Maybe you could change he/she to <name>/<race>/<faction>.  

Margeret: "I hear that <Argonian> <Merchant> is loaded."  for unnamed characters.

Hogni: "Damn, did you see Fabbis fine ass!" for named characters.

It'd make it easier to tell who everyone is talking about in a crowded area.  :)

BTW, the Silent Bards mod should almost be a requirement.  Makes SLSL so much easier to read in a tavern.