I, on the other hand, have had no MCM issue with the latest version.  I have, however, experienced a general game slowdown, with characters moving slower than normal (and my character jumping higher than normal) without it being a choppy framerate.  I don't think it's this mod, but this mod IS the only one I've updated before this issue cropped up.

Although I can neither provide papyrus log right now, I have also experienced this kind of

potential MCM glitch in the intro movie latest since 0.8.4.

For my case, this MCM gone bug also happened in the OP when I tried to tweak the hot-key allocation of other mods,

so I regarded this phenomena as something dependent on my (weak) PC then.

• Temporal solution #01: don't touch the MCM config menu of SLSL at least until PC dismounts from the cart and autosave. Then it's safe to tweak SLSL (and other hotkey allocation as well) via MCM.
  • Temporal solution #02: Initializing during LAL starting cell, instead of vanilla cart start.

I did find that if i enabled it after i had started the game the bug disappeared.

It looks like lot of things are trying to execute, but piling up on a que and then discarded. 

I'm not an expert reading these logs but to me it does look like there are other mods that cause lot of errors... 

I would try to eliminate mods that cause hundreds of lines like these within one second:

[06/30/2015 - 08:58:48PM] error: Cannot call bIsMarriableSeranaInstalled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (B8000D62)]._se_playerscript.GetHousecarl() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line 423
[alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (B8000D62)]._se_playerscript.PollForLoveInterest() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line 109
[alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (B8000D62)]._se_playerscript.OnUpdate() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line 76

Also, use MOD organizer, and enable mods only after you get out of Helgen.

I have also hardcoded comma (,) for testing purposes it will be removed later.

Also possible that the automatic cross-hair reference change without pressing any button taxes the system too much. I can make it so that one needs to press button also, this will reduce the workload. Or so that we use the Sexlab reference when setting things from MCM. No need for every mod to have pick-actor-code and allocate key for that.

Not really I don't understand what you write.

Edit: I guess you edited your reply, I now understand what you mean. I think it is relatively easily done. Not high priority for me but yeah I can add it one day.

Actually if i may dooge, having some form of ability to toggle on/off certain fetishes would really help accommodate everyone. mainly a toggle for cuckold, rape, beastiality, cheating would be great

Hey, I really like this mod, works pretty well.

I do have a suggestion, I think rather than choosing 2 random actors and testing if they are valid it should look just for valid actors. For example.

Choose actor 1,

check if valid, (alive, not excluded, not busy, arousal etc.)

if valid, look for actor 2,

if not, look for another actor 1

Choose actor 2

check if valid. (this time I guess you don't need to check for certain things like arousal to allow for "aggressive scenes")

Play scene

I think this would save a lot of time on trying invalid actors. Right now even when set 20secs scenes might not happen for several minutes. 

How would the script know they are valid for your purposes unless you tested them?

It's been a while since an update. Here is one, not sure if I did anything but included few new lines of stuff.

What I mean is the mod goes through many failed selections until a scene actually starts,

Of course I'm jumping to conclusions just based on the debug messages but it seems your script chooses both actors and then tests them, kindo like this:

1. script randomly chooses a1 and a2

2. script tests a1 for validity

3. if a1 invalid, scene aborted, if a1 valid test actor 2

4. if a2 invalid scene aborted, else scene plays

So this translates to a lot of aborted scenes. I thought it would be more effective at producing scenes if:

1. script tests nearby actors for valid a1

2. script finds valid a1

3. script tests nearby actors for valid a2

4. script finds valid a2

5. scene plays

No aborted scenes, straight to the point.

Your MOD is excellent. I do have one question (ok I have many but will just ask one this time...lol). Under the Configuration tab and under the *name* info & attributes there is Gender Preference. How does a person go about changing this. I have not seen any way to do so. Let me know..thanks ;)

Your MOD is excellent. I do have one question (ok I have many but will just ask one this time...lol). Under the Configuration tab and under the *name* info & attributes there is Gender Preference. How does a person go about changing this. I have not seen any way to do so. Let me know..thanks ;)

It is copied from SL aroused, and can be set in there too. Thanks for your comment also :)

Actually if i may dooge, having some form of ability to toggle on/off certain fetishes would really help accommodate everyone. mainly a toggle for cuckold, rape, beastiality, cheating would be great

Yes I agree and it is relatively easily done. We are at state where more of the weird shit can be added so it is time to make a toggle for it.

Anything else than? (Default True/False)

• Cheating T
  • Bestiality F
  • Cuckolding F
  • Incest F
  • Necrophilia F
  • Rape T
  • Sadism & Masochism F

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/23/sexual-fetish_n_4144418.html

It is copied from SL aroused, and can be set in there too. Thanks for your comment also :)

I have it set in SL Aroused, but the preference is not showing correct in your mod. I think I have it set up correctly. There is so little documentation on mods it can be frustrating at times. LOL

I have it set in SL Aroused, but the preference is not showing correct in your mod. I think I have it set up correctly. There is so little documentation on mods it can be frustrating at times. LOL

That should work... no one else ever complained. On arousal you need to press key to select actor. On SLSL you just need to have crosshair pointed at him/her while entering the menu.

That should work... no one else ever complained. On arousal you need to press key to select actor. On SLSL you just need to have crosshair pointed at him/her while entering the menu.

Yea...something I have set wrong I guess. Even under SL Aroused the Gender Preference is showing the wrong thing. Hmmm Guess I need to see if I can find some documentation on it. LOL.

Actually it gets messed up sometimes. If in Aroused the choice use SexLab Sexuality, go to sexlab MCM and confirm the preference (even if it seems that the right one is set). Then go back to SLSL menu and check - your choice should be OK now.

This is how it worked for me, at least.

Actually it gets messed up sometimes. If in Aroused the choice use SexLab Sexuality, go to sexlab MCM and confirm the preference (even if it seems that the right one is set). Then go back to SLSL menu and check - your choice should be OK now.

Ah... yes. If in Aroused it is 'Sexlab Sexuality', in SLSL It will show the result of 'Sexlab Sexuality', not the option name itself.

Ok... I checked Sexuality in SexLab. It looked correct but changed it again to make sure. Went back to SexLab Aroused and it is still wrong. Do I need to reset the Stats once I change the sexuality in SexLab?

Ok... I checked Sexuality in SexLab. It looked correct but changed it again to make sure. Went back to SexLab Aroused and it is still wrong. Do I need to reset the Stats once I change the sexuality in SexLab?

In SL Aroused on the third tab set it for Sexlab Sexuality to use your Sexlab setting.

Greetings, 

I'm noticing a problem with the latest version. It doesn't acknowledge any one as married. As in my PC is married, and she's not acknowledged as married, only that she has a lover and I noticed its the same for most married couples.  Also is there a way that the arousal threshold can be set to 0 rather than 20? It takes a long time for people to be aroused in my game.

I"d appreciate that, thank you so much for the mod!

-C

Greetings, 

I'm noticing a problem with the latest version. It doesn't acknowledge any one as married. As in my PC is married, and she's not acknowledged as married, only that she has a lover and I noticed its the same for most married couples.  Also is there a way that the arousal threshold can be set to 0 rather than 20? It takes a long time for people to be aroused in my game.

I"d appreciate that, thank you so much for the mod!

-C

Is your spouse a vanilla option marriage? are you using any mods that alter marriage?

Yes I agree and it is relatively easily done. We are at state where more of the weird shit can be added so it is time to make a toggle for it.

• Cheating T
  • Bestiality F
  • Cuckolding F
  • Incest F
  • Necrophilia F
  • Rape T
  • Sadism & Masochism F

Perhaps prostitution? i'm going to use this mod to simulate npc npc prostitution but i know some would prefer the other mods to handle that

• Cheating T
  • Bestiality F
  • Cuckolding F
  • Incest F
  • Necrophilia F
  • Rape T
  • Sadism & Masochism F

Perhaps prostitution? i'm going to use this mod to simulate npc npc prostitution but i know some would prefer the other mods to handle that

Autoplushophilia in Skyrim is a must!!! :D

Now, seriously. Prostitution is something to consider thoroughly. I personally use another mod for that (SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution) and I like it, but a toggle option in SLSL would be great for using both mods interchangeably/simultaneously.

In SL Aroused on the third tab set it for Sexlab Sexuality to use your Sexlab setting.

Ok... I have SexLab Aroused open.... I don't see anything about Sexlab Sexuality. I just have Settings, Status, Puppet Master and Current Armor

Nevermind. I had to untarget things then I saw what you were talking about. Thanks ;)

Hi first off thanks for the hard work creating this mod and sharing.

I have found that the faithful option does not work as my pc has a lover set to this and she fuks everyone she can right in front of him lol...

also the marrage does not get detecded, she gets lover and my pc doesn't get either lover or married ??? 

P.S I even set the guy to -2 to her and she still fuk'd him lol

• Cheating T
  • Bestiality F
  • Cuckolding F
  • Incest F
  • Necrophilia F
  • Rape T
  • Sadism & Masochism F

OHH OHHH i forgot but this is an absolute must have a homesexual toggle! to accommodate our rainbow friends