SexLab More Creatures (2015-06-09)

Continuing on with testing this mod, I'll try to do some of the villages and give opinions on whatever. Started off with Old Hroldan, but didn't spot anything, assumably backwater inns aren't covered, or Orc settlements or whatever they're called. I'll cover exteriors and interiors in the same slot because there's not all that much to villages in Skyrim.

Rorikstead

I entered from the north and moved south.

Rorik's manor (exterior)

Horse, looks well placed. And would make some sense too seeing as the campsite otherwise is bare.

Frostfruit Inn (exterior)

[Horse] looks fine, again.

Cowflop Farmhouse (exterior)

Dog near the north wall. Fine. Then there's another dog near the southern edge of the village, seems unnecessary. Horse near the fence likewise seems unnecessary and looks kind of bad just standing there like an animated statue.

Frostfruit Inn (interior)

Single husky inside. Looks fine although it did cause some of the NPC's inside to get confused about their pathfinding, trying to take a seat at the three chairs. It fixed itself when their AI package noticed me, but looked a little dicey there for a minute.

Soljund's Sinkhole and Karthwasten, that I could tell, didn't seem to have any edits.

Dragon's Bridge

Entered from the south.

Lumberyard (exterior)

Both horse and dog placements look fine.

Penitus Oculatus Outpost (exterior)

Unnecessary due to the next animal...

Four Shields Tavern (exterior)

Horse looks fine. Though it did jump an NPC when I was there, and post-action ended up on the stairs to the inn.

Horgeir's House (exterior)

Really between this house and Lylvieve's house, placement is fine.

Four Shields Tavern (interior)

Looks fine.

Riverwood

This place looks packed. Considering how few inhabitants there are in town, the dog to people ratio seems a little high.

(exterior)

Dog outside west gate near where the camp is/will be, fine.

Husky guard dog near Sven and Hilde's house, fine too, although it's now sitting on the porch after ehem, jumping Hilde.

Horse near the above guard dog, a little crowded and blocking a path too somewhat.

Another dog between Hilde's and the trader, fine.

A german shepherd near the lumberyard, on the little island. Fine, although if it jumps you when doing the initial quest, not sure if that'll work without a hitch.

Horse near the same spot as above dog: Strange location if it's a work horse. Could be removed.

Horse to the side of the Riverwood trader, fine.

Horse at Gerdur's house, this one actually works really well.

Horse behind the inn, works I think.

Guard dog on battlements of south gate, works.

Saddled horse near east gate, ok.

(interior)

Checked a house or two but the only one that seems to have creatures in interiors seems to be the inn.

Dog is fine.

Continuing on with testing this mod, I'll try to do some of the villages and give opinions on whatever. Started off with Old Hroldan, but didn't spot anything, assumably backwater inns aren't covered, or Orc settlements or whatever they're called. I'll cover exteriors and interiors in the same slot because there's not all that much to villages in Skyrim.

Rorikstead

I entered from the north and moved south.

Rorik's manor (exterior)

Horse, looks well placed. And would make some sense too seeing as the campsite otherwise is bare.

Frostfruit Inn (exterior)

[Horse] looks fine, again.

Cowflop Farmhouse (exterior)

Dog near the north wall. Fine. Then there's another dog near the southern edge of the village, seems unnecessary. Horse near the fence likewise seems unnecessary and looks kind of bad just standing there like an animated statue.

Frostfruit Inn (interior)

Single husky inside. Looks fine although it did cause some of the NPC's inside to get confused about their pathfinding, trying to take a seat at the three chairs. It fixed itself when their AI package noticed me, but looked a little dicey there for a minute.

Thanks again. I'll be revisiting More Creatures probably as soon as I get Aroused Creatures into some kind of Beta condition.

I'm rethinking the placement of dog in interiors. What I did originally was place them so that the PC had to get close to them at some point to get to essential areas, such as a Jarl's throne. This gave Aroused Creature a chance to work even with a very small engage radius. But with the new pursuit mechanic in AC v4 I can place the dog off in a corner and he'll can come out after a victim and return there when done. Naturally it will be chaotic while the pursuit is in progress and SL animations will almost always block pathing but it should keep the creatures out of the way most of the time.

For the next version of More Creatures I'll also be making every placed creature a leveled list reference rather than picking particular animals (which is currently the case for dogs and wolves). So a placed dog will have a random chance of being a vanilla dog, a bare husky or a GSD. This also provides an opportunity to extend the animal types in the future such as additional dog breeds.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for making this mod. It's just what I was looking for: something for Aroused Creatures to play off of :)

However, after exploring for a bit, I think there's too many animals placed in towns & cities, to the point where it's distracting. For example, in Riverwood there's about twice as many animals as there should be IMO and it feels like you're stepping over animals as you make your way around town.

It would be great if there was an option to adjust the number of creatures or if you came out with a "lite" version that has fewer.

Yes, there are too many creatures in a few locations, Riverwood and Whiterun stable in particularity. Sorry about that.

Next time I work in this I'll be trimming those areas down as well as looking at all the suggestions in this thread - with so many cell edits and clean-up it's quite a task so updates are few and far between I'm afraid.

If you spot any other problem areas or particular creatures causing you issues leave a note so I can take a look on the next pass. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Thank you fr this mod. Have one question? Can you make some kind of "light" version of this mod with less animals since smaller places like Riverwood are overcrowded with horses and dogs?

Yes, there are too many creatures in a few locations, Riverwood and Whiterun stable in particularity. Sorry about that.

Next time I work in this I'll be trimming those areas down as well as looking at all the suggestions in this thread - with so many cell edits and clean-up it's quite a task so updates are few and far between I'm afraid.

If you spot any other problem areas or particular creatures causing you issues leave a note so I can take a look on the next pass. Thanks.

Ah sorry, haven't seen you already answered on this question.

Thank you fr this mod. Have one question? Can you make some kind of "light" version of this mod with less animals since smaller places like Riverwood are overcrowded with horses and dogs?

Yeah, but I am very aware that it has been a long time since I said that. Even so I still have a doc with all the suggestions copied into it and fully intend to get through this systematically when I can.

If you have any specific suggestions for removals (or even additions) feel free to give the details. I'll be doing my best to find a balance that will suit as many players as possible.

Yeah, but I am very aware that it has been a long time since I said that. Even so I still have a doc with all the suggestions copied into it and fully intend to get through this systematically when I can.

If you have any specific suggestions for removals (or even additions) feel free to give the details. I'll be doing my best to find a balance that will suit as many players as possible.

Thank you for the answer. I don't have any concrete suggestion but i was thinking if you could just reduce the number of animals in half in all the game.

• 2 months later...

only suggestion i have is to remove the dependency on hentai creatures.

It's a possibility though I'd have to seek permission to user the Judah modal without it. Honestly, it takes so long to edit this mod that I have no idea when I'll be able to get back to it.

Are any of the creatures female?

the creatures are just generic. If creature gender is enabled in SexLab their gender will be randomly selected when you first encounter them. It should be noted that the creatures covered by this mod do not have female animations at the moment so being female will simply exclude them from being animated.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a minor "error" I found: There's a tame grey wolf in WhiterunWindDistrict03, that often attacks the whiterunCow on the other end of the place, sending nervous guards all over the place, quickly dispatching him. I always get half an heart attack seeing the alarmed guards, thinking about yet another vampire attack :)

• 1 month later...

Great mod. A lot of hard work I bet. Not sure if I am the only one, but having your mod installed makes the sexlab scene positioning hotkeys (k,l,;,',[) unresponsive or lagged in there response. Maybe it conflicts with something else i have. or perhaps its just my machine, maybe SLAR lags me out for this. Wondering if that lite version ever made any progress. hugs and kisses.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great mods you have there, thank you for youre hard work. SInce you have asked I would prefere less animals, like only 1-2 dogs per city. Maybe no new horses, because if you want to find a horse it is never a problem.

Quick question :D

If the dogs in Riverwood got killed due to a vampire attack, will they be revived after a while? now there are only horses left XD

Also, great mod, thank you for it :)

Hi. this is from the first page hope it helps.

"The creatures are all weak, nonessential and respawning. Combat could thin their numbers but if you want to get them back just disable the esp in your load order, make a clean save, then re-enable it."

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Out of curiosity, was the only issue to be patched the mesh path for German Shepherds?  I kept the original MNC meshes/textures for compatibility with BDIC and haven't noticed any issues with this mod as a result.

in MNCv10 the German Shepherd was removed from the SexLabNudeCreatures.esp and then re-added to the HentaiCreatures.esp

therefor "SexLab More Creatures" was looking for a armor FormID in the wrong esp.