SexLab More Creatures (2015-06-09)

• 2 months later...

Out of curiosity, was the only issue to be patched the mesh path for German Shepherds?  I kept the original MNC meshes/textures for compatibility with BDIC and haven't noticed any issues with this mod as a result.

in MNCv10 the German Shepherd was removed from the SexLabNudeCreatures.esp and then re-added to the HentaiCreatures.esp

therefor "SexLab More Creatures" was looking for a armor FormID in the wrong esp.

Out of curiosity, since you made a lot of changes in MNC V.10.4, could you remove the dependency of this mod on HentaiCreatures with a patch and the next major release of MNC?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kaldrasole said:

More Nasty Creatures has got a v11 update out which merges all the dlc plugins into one which causes this mod to have missing masters. Would be amazing if this could get an update for it at some point in the future! :)

You can use SexLab More Creatures 0.05 (posted on previous page). It have only Skyrim, Dawnguard and Dragonborn as masters.

8 hours ago, kaldrasole said:

More Nasty Creatures has got a v11 update out which merges all the dlc plugins into one which causes this mod to have missing masters. Would be amazing if this could get an update for it at some point in the future! :)

While I haven't tried it, I think the version MadMansGun posted 5 posts above yours might be free from any MNC masters (the only reason they were linked was to use the Hentai Creatures Judah german shepard mesh AFAIK).

5 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

While I haven't tried it, I think the version MadMansGun posted 5 posts above yours might be free from any MNC masters (the only reason they were linked was to use the Hentai Creatures Judah german shepard mesh AFAIK).

that is correct.

• 2 months later...
39 minutes ago, Reddragon01826 said:

some reason the extra creatures are not showing there cocks, any help? when I remove the mod the normal creatures work fine

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey are these animals supposed to respond/react to mods like ABMM/Sexlife or Matchmaker?? In my game they aren't. I mean I can manually set them up  using sextools but they appear to be completely unresponsive to hook up mods. I checked a Husky in CF, they appear to be set up correctly and all that except above the "Trigger Update" thing they are showing "inactive".  Is that the reason?? No way to change that on my end it appears.

THANKS

• 1 month later...

I've used this mod in the past, I don't think the creatures it adds are normal. By that I mean they don't seem able to enslave ETC via other mods. They are there for just one reason, you could say... They are One-Trick-Ponies... I'll show my self out.

...Edit : Before I do that though, I would very much appreciate it if someone picked this up, removed about 2/3's of the creatures it adds as it becomes nonsensical(Especially around WhiteRun, at this point it's an INVASION, they no longer are a scouting force!), tweaks them to listen to other major mods(Enslavement/Combat Defeat kind of mods for example, these creatures aren't even recognized by Nether's Follower FrameWork!) and makes the animals optional(So adds options to have horses or not, dogs or not). By the way deleting the creatures manually to thin their population achieves nothing, they spawn again if you load, or even if you change cell IIRC.

It's a very simple mod, it doesn't need to become complicated, but it's also very raw and rough and that's a shame.