A request for feature..

Spiteful release.

I love how my character gets bound up in a devious outfit and marched to jail.  Saddened that she's not stuck back in it on release from jail.

When enabled, the character is thrown back in the devious outfit before being released from jail.  Perhaps a quip from the jailer saying "this outta slow your crime spree down.." and then the plugs go off and she goes hopping away.  Maybe even an "And stay out!" sub-option that runs the whipping parade sequence to drive her out of town upon release.

Just an idea I thought would be cool.

I've cleaned all my saves, as I was using only the V033 fix version before stumbling upon this- retrying to go into the Prison Overhaul menu it says something about an error. Expected: 388 and I only have 380, whatever that may mean- is this something I need to worry about?

Edit: Seems only to happen when I try too fast to make changes, I need to let the patch kick in first-- this is great. You're great. Thank you!

Seems I had some issues after all.

When I am arrested- which does work fine now.. I notice that when I get taken into the prison, a few things can happen..

- The jailer abuses me and nothing else triggers. I skipped 24 hours and nothing happened even.
     - Sometimes I fall through the map or my game flat out crashes, my char and the jailer do the exact same animation so it looks off.

- I'm pulled out and put on the cross, and fall through the map.

- I'm put in the pillory (once) and no punishments happened, but it was a minor crime idk if that's why.

Either way, I am instantly put in and removed from it again to go to an event. (If I don't get abused by the jailer & get stuck)
I also don't get food despite it being on random.

1. Has to be a major crimes arrest for the full punishments.

2. Falling through the map is a new one, not sure why that happens in your game. Try resetting your SL and/or SL animation registry.

3. Random can drop no food.   

Hey, thanks for the reply!

What about the jailer standing around idly, not going to the next steps?

A request for feature..

Spiteful release.

I love how my character gets bound up in a devious outfit and marched to jail.  Saddened that she's not stuck back in it on release from jail.

When enabled, the character is thrown back in the devious outfit before being released from jail.  Perhaps a quip from the jailer saying "this outta slow your crime spree down.." and then the plugs go off and she goes hopping away.  Maybe even an "And stay out!" sub-option that runs the whipping parade sequence to drive her out of town upon release.

I kind of like that idea, perhaps an enforced exile period depending on the severity of the crime (less or none at all for stealing after the Thieves Guild quests for that town are done).

A request for feature..

Spiteful release.

I'd like to third this idea of getting bound on release, MCM selectable of course. 

When it comes to the Dark Brotherhood, the player would only qualify for the last one. Any decisions about who or why are completely out of your hands. You just get a "kill person x, because we said so!"

I am praying to the Dark Mother daily for Punga's soul. 

The executioner will get a bonus if his or her secateurs lop off the head too ;)

Hey now!

I have loved this mod for quite a while, but I have a problem/issue.  Whenever my character gets taken out to the stocks she gets put into the X-stock and then I only get whipping scenes and no sex scenes.  Is there a way to remove/make optional the X-stock vs pillory?

Again, thanks for all your hard work.

Ah, I never played that questline. Being judge jury and executioner never sat right with me. 

It's  a great questline but if it doesn't sit easy with you then you can fight the DB instead. There's a split in the questline at the Abandoned Shack iirc though I've never played the "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood" branch myself.

A request for feature..

Spiteful release.

I'd like to third this idea of getting bound on release, MCM selectable of course.

Ok, I will add a chance slide bar to get DD bound on release if did not wear any DDs on arrest.

I have loved this mod for quite a while, but I have a problem/issue.  Whenever my character gets taken out to the stocks she gets put into the X-stock and then I only get whipping scenes and no sex scenes.  Is there a way to remove/make optional the X-stock vs pillory?

Again, thanks for all your hard work.

Xs only have whip scenes. 

Ah, I never played that questline. Being judge jury and executioner never sat right with me. 

It's  a great questline but if it doesn't sit easy with you then you can fight the DB instead. There's a split in the questline at the Abandoned Shack iirc though I've never played the "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood" branch myself.

I have never played the DB quest either.

It feels just right killing them all, a bit of 'Golden Rule' enforcement.  ^_^ 

Having the guards say "I could have gone into that sanctuary, killed all those dark brotherhood types but I was ... sick, that day.", is pretty cool. 

Inte, i cant understand how someone can be so mindless to ruin his mod after years of work simply by ignoring the fact, that the main Feature works only for some few seconds !

i think you are an intelligent Person and agree, that sliders about two minutes makes no sense if it already ends after some seconds.

i am not interested if the prisoner is damaged or not, i dont care about this red widget,  i am interested in the Duration for the whipping. ok ?

This is a MAJOR ISSUE and kills  this mod to me, because i dont use the mod with the  short whipping.

HoW can you ignore what you see on the Screen ? how blind are you not to see that whipping Ends quickly after it startted ? do you test the mod with your lvl 200 hero with 2000 hitpoints ?   test it with a lvl 1 new character and see what YOUR mod does !

edit : at least you can say what must be changed in the ck or make an Option in mcm as always

edit 2 : why have you made the mod incompatible with skooma whore ? it was comptible in earlier Versions

Report : actual Version chains für whipping appear for ONE second, then the prisoner stands in Default Standing, whipping goes in this Default Standing.

i didnt knew that you brought this mod to a total collapse, sorry.

Inte, i cant understand how someone can be so mindless to ruin his mod after years of work simply by ignoring the fact, that the main Feature works only for some few seconds !

i think you are an intelligent Person and agree, that sliders about two minutes makes no sense if it already ends after some seconds.

i am not interested if the prisoner is damaged or not, i dont care about this red widget,  i am interested in the Duration for the whipping. ok ?

This is a MAJOR ISSUE and kills  this mod to me, because i dont use the mod with the  short whipping.

HoW can you ignore what you see on the Screen ? how blind are you not to see that whipping Ends quickly after it startted ? do you test the mod with your lvl 200 hero with 2000 hitpoints ?   test it with a lvl 1 new character and see what YOUR mod does !

edit : at least you can say what must be changed in the ck or make an Option in mcm as always

edit 2 : why have you made the mod incompatible with skooma whore ? it was comptible in earlier Versions

Report : actual Version chains für whipping appear for ONE second, then the prisoner stands in Default Standing, whipping goes in this Default Standing.

First, I'll attribute your rudeness to Google Translate. If you don't like the mod, don't play it. 

Secondly I have "percent to stop whipping" set to 97% and whipping timer to 60 and my level 7 pc will get whipped for 60 seconds, in other words I get none of the stuff you are going on about. 

First, I'll attribute your rudeness to Google Translate. If you don't like the mod, don't play it. 

Secondly I have "percent to stop whipping" set to 97% and whipping timer to 60 and my level 7 pc will get whipped for 60 seconds, in other words I get none of the stuff you are going on about. 

you say after 60 seconds of whipping your lvl 7 pc does not get 3 % damaged ?  in what game ?

My game duh!  :blink:

Obviously you did not even tried that MCM option, because if you did, you would realize that that option is percentage of damage taken before the whipping stops.  :huh:

i always placed that slider at 30 % and propsed in a post a year ago or so it reduce that to 5 %.  the 70% damage get down quickly, even with a lvl 35 character, just a few seconds.

i tried it also with a new character, hell in the Parade he cant do two steps. pn a new game. without any other sex Action mods. it is absolutley impossible what you write, that a lvl 7 character can be whipped 60 seconds with health loosing no 3 %. this is impossible. even in a new game with only this mod and the requirements installed, it doesnt work.  the damage of one slash is higher than 3 %.

plus this issue is not new, i reported it a while ago. inte answered that she dont want to change the damage and thats it. i wonder how anybody can play this. if the modder knows what he does, he knows exactly the numbner of damage of one Whip slash. no speculations, but hacts. but there come no Facts, only polemics.

the issue with the chains disappearing after one second may be a mod conflict with i ll take the Display model 2. maybe. i didnt test it.