Well that and the changes Inte brought are of an improvement nature rather than profound new features. Inte iterate over and over again on the basic features provided by PO. I wonder what Inte would change, if at all, from the core of PO.

We could rename "Prison Overhaul patches" into "Prison Overhaul XP". Following nintendo naming scheme, we would then get a "Prison Overhaul XP ULTRA" followed by a "Prison Overhaul XP ULTRA: DELUXE Edition".

That's a vanilla mechanic to not frustrate the player, guard won't bother for a subpar bounty on your head. Consider that at the level it is, there is no real bounty to consider your PC a criminal.

Indeed.

Hence the reason for a chance slider, that way it's down to the player to decide

The mod Crime Overhaul has a chance to force greet the player if their bounty is high enough. I think it's compatible with this mod, but I haven't gotten around to testing it.

Many thanks for that, I'll check it out and see if it'll work :)

Hello. I'm having a problem with the mod right now. I'm new to this site and installed a bunch of mods 1 by 1 and have been trying them and most have been working fine. After installing this one, everything works fine until I save the game and close skyrim. After opening it again and loading, it either loads correctly, crashes after the loading screen, or my character is visible for a sec, standing in a weird idle pose and then the game crashes. I have installed the V033_fix version, Patches 8r and PapyrusUtil 3.3. 

Edit: Not sure if this mod was the problem or not, but I uninstalled/installed every mod I had again and it's working much better.

Well that and the changes Inte brought are of an improvement nature rather than profound new features. Inte iterate over and over again on the basic features provided by PO. I wonder what Inte would change, if at all, from the core of PO.

We could rename "Prison Overhaul patches" into "Prison Overhaul XP". Following nintendo naming scheme, we would then get a "Prison Overhaul XP ULTRA" followed by a "Prison Overhaul XP ULTRA: DELUXE Edition".

Alternatively, if we do Nintendo style, we could call it:

The Legend of Inte....

....co-starring, in absentia, the hero with the pointy cap, Xaz, together with that villainous seditionist, the monstrous anthropomorphic boar, Punga

How does that sound?  tongue.png

I have a problem with the arrest scene. The guard casts a spell that puts a number of devices on my character(hood, arm and leg binds) and then my character is forced into a pose. At this point, if I haven't enabled "guards have fun before travel" in MCM, he will just stand there forever after taking my gold, and nothing happens. I have to enable "guards have fun" and get the scene before he will drag me to prison.

This must mean that the problem is with POP. Is there a fix for this? Or is there a way to disable the "arrested by spell" feature? I don't think it's immersive that guards can cast spells.

Bug Report

This is using v8r on a new game. The random bounty set me up for a jail stretch in Dawnstar. I was short of dough so handed myself in to the guard by Loreius Farm and got the full treatment (including cage) before being released.

Got back to Whiterun and saw a POP BH. I ignored it and went to Azura's Shrine picked up that mission which I completed in a game day or so, then went back to Whiteun and the BH is still there as per the screenie.

EDIT: This is using SL1.62

post-237718-0-37309400-1495943594_thumb.jpg

EDIT2

Not sure what this one is. While in Dawnstar jail I got one of the Leito Pillory animations which appeared in purple indicating a missing mesh but other pillory animation (ZAP) are okay. I'm using the latest ZAP 7.0. Has anyone else noticed this? Ignore, I found the missing meshes

EDIT3: A word or warning for PAF users, add a toilet bucket to the cell or you'll get fines everytime you go to the loo

Is anyone aware of a compatible mod that alters guard behavior to get rid of the whole "wait, I know you"? My only big gripe at the moment is that it's still really easy to dodge arrest, short of a bounty hunter coming after you. It'd be nice if the guards would force greet when they recognize you and maybe sometimes use their arrest "spell" during combat. Not sure how feasible that is though.

I saw the Crime Overhaul mod on the Nexus, but it looks like it messes with a bunch of stuff this mod does as well (such as minor/major crime thresholds).

EDIT3: A word or warning for PAF users, add a toilet bucket to the cell or you'll get fines everytime you go to the loo

I ended up editing PAF to fix this myself along with a couple of other issues I ran across, like dead guards giving fines for going to the loo in public.

I ended up editing PAF to fix this myself along with a couple of other issues I ran across, like dead guards giving fines for going to the loo in public.

Yeah, I've doctored it a bit as well, mostly on the debuffs to give them a bit more bite with sneak and speechcraft (try sneaking up behind someone if you stink, they don't need to see you :) ). But I'll have another look to tidy up some more when I have some time.

PAF's a bit like Bathing in Skyrim both are great mods but just a bit unfinished

I have a problem with the arrest scene. The guard casts a spell that puts a number of devices on my character(hood, arm and leg binds) and then my character is forced into a pose. At this point, if I haven't enabled "guards have fun before travel" in MCM, he will just stand there forever after taking my gold, and nothing happens. I have to enable "guards have fun" and get the scene before he will drag me to prison.

This must mean that the problem is with POP. Is there a fix for this? Or is there a way to disable the "arrested by spell" feature? I don't think it's immersive that guards can cast spells.

Ok, I will test this.

Thanks for the bug report. :blush: 

IDK, if M'aiq can cast spells shouldn't the guards? ;) 

Bug Report

This is using v8r on a new game. The random bounty set me up for a jail stretch in Dawnstar. I was short of dough so handed myself in to the guard by Loreius Farm and got the full treatment (including cage) before being released.

Got back to Whiterun and saw a POP BH. I ignored it and went to Azura's Shrine picked up that mission which I completed in a game day or so, then went back to Whiteun and the BH is still there as per the screenie.

EDIT: This is using SL1.62

attachicon.gifScreenShot5.jpg

EDIT2

Not sure what this one is. While in Dawnstar jail I got one of the Leito Pillory animations which appeared in purple indicating a missing mesh but other pillory animation (ZAP) are okay. I'm using the latest ZAP 7.0. Has anyone else noticed this? Ignore, I found the missing meshes

Which PapyrusUtil version?  

Ok, I will test this.

Can't duplicate this. Perhaps a log?

Whatever comes with SL1.62. Looking at the POP screen it's saying version 32.

This is a clean install and new game btw

EDIT: I got hauled off to Windhelm by BH's (nice job on the cell there btw :) ) and when I got back to Whiterun all seemed clear so maybe this was a glitch. I'll give a shout if I do spot any strays.

EDIT: I got hauled off to Windhelm by BH's (nice job on the cell there btw :) ) and when I got back to Whiterun all seemed clear so maybe this was a glitch. I'll give a shout if I do spot any strays.

Yes, and you are not allowed any. 

he's not allowed any what? Strays?

Ok, I will test this.

And you believe M'aiq?

But I do agree, that spell is the most immersive way to nullify the PC. 

he's not allowed any what? Strays?

No, buckets. It's the most prevalent thing in the new Windhelm jail cell. 

Ok, I will test this.

Can't duplicate this. Perhaps a log?

Started a new game and now it works. I think the reason it didn't work before was because I added POP to a game started with only Prison Overhaul and no patch. At least that's the only way I can explain it.

I don't think it's immersive that guards can cast spells.

Why not? I mean the player starts the game knowing one or two basic level spells, and finds a tome for another within the first 5 minutes. It's not much of a stretch to believe guards learn an arrest spell as part of their training. Between that and the magically appearing and releasing chains in the cells at whipping time, I'd say there's a pretty big Alteration training budget allotted.

The bigger question is since they have an arrest spell, why don't they ever use it when you're trying to run away?