[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

is there a way to use it in animated woohoo? instead of Oniki's world? or Alfie chans "passion mod?" thanks

never mind, i figure it out...=D

thought a slight tinsy problem.... i only got 130 animations in (animated woohoo). i have the latest, v-16, wondering why i only got 130 animations instead of 139 in animated woohoo.

i did have the complete on on Oniki's world, but too bad... it was a really great mod, but im just not used to things that was change in my game, so i have to take it out of my mods for now. 

i do have animated woohoo for so long, was thinking of taking it out soon... but wow! i didn't know its for the good use after all. though my main concern is that, i am still wondering if i need to type in something to have the 139 animations?

i haven't put the rapbdsm by the way, but im not sure if that would even be counted? is it?

the point is, i was wondering why i only got 130 animations the oldest one, instead of 139 animations if i have the latest v-16 that was so far the most updated on this page, and instead of the oldest one. thanks

try it with superstorms passion - it's the "new" animated wohoo/alfie chans passion!

it now allows objects, toys etc - like dildo, strap on...

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6693-passion-26-announcement/

in the first post of this link you can find the download link and all updates from superstorms passion

in the second post are the tools/objects download links

in the third post you can read passions frequently asked questions

If L666 one time comes back, L666 can see the fanbase alive, waiting for her comeback and welcome L666 again.

Big fat thanks to all that helped to share this wonderful update.

If something once is in the www, it will stay alive as users keep it alive - the goodies and the bad...

Just to add my 2 cents... I have a feeling that L666 won't be coming back.  It's a shame because she was a very talented animator and one of the few who were actively generating new content at the time.  The other problem with her departure is that it happened at around the same time Amra72 left for Sims 4, and the two of them had probably the most experience creating animations for KW so a lot of that expertise disappeared from our community and left a knowledge vacuum.

However, we seem to have a new batch of creators turning out some really promising work now and I think our best bet for new content is to support and encourage these folks who have taken up the torch... Galgat, MaryJane, and K69 have all put a lot of effort into their animations and they'll get better with more practice.  A big thanks to you three for that and I look forward to seeing more!

shy.gif

Agreed that L666 is unparalelled but no need to be disrespectful towards other animators ;)

All the others who make animations, especially through the Patreon, have to watch and take an example of HOW to do animation. Animations L666 should for everyone be a standard. Animations L666 - a masterpiece, especially the last. An animation of this quality does not even make EA.

Guest Redabyss

Agreed that L666 is unparalelled but no need to be disrespectful towards other animators ;)

All the others who make animations, especially through the Patreon, have to watch and take an example of HOW to do animation. Animations L666 should for everyone be a standard. Animations L666 - a masterpiece, especially the last. An animation of this quality does not even make EA.

I completely agree, Patreon animators are ought to have top quality, but again no one borns with already such high skills. Time and practice :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really confused as to which one I should download. Now I know I'm supposed to download  L666_Animations_V-16.rar because it's the newest one, however when I click the download link below 203 animations and I go to download the animations I get three options and I don't know if I should download the  L666_Animations_V-16.rar or the other two as well. I'm just super confused and can't be bothered to go in and out of my game to figure it out. 

Guest Redabyss

I'm really confused as to which one I should download. Now I know I'm supposed to download  L666_Animations_V-16.rar because it's the newest one, however when I click the download link below 203 animations and I go to download the animations I get three options and I don't know if I should download the  L666_Animations_V-16.rar or the other two as well. I'm just super confused and can't be bothered to go in and out of my game to figure it out. 

The most updated version, S19, is findable online with some researches.

The most updated version, S19, is findable online with some researches.

Thank you  :)

I'm slowly working on trying to figure out animating, but it's slow going because I have never done anything like this before and there's not the experienced animators around to talk things over with. Comments like this are really discouraging. No one is going to have amazing animations right off the bat. L666 didn't, either. Everyone has to start somewhere. There is a *ton* of work that goes into learning this skill, not just learning how to actually animate, but learning a really advanced program, a ton of jargon just to understand the instructions for how to do all that, scripting, adding sound etc. Animators like Amra and L666 did this for years, and may even have had a background in animating as well. Most everyone else has a major learning curve and seem to be starting from scratch. You want more people learning? Don't be rude to new artists who aren't up to the standards of people who had years of experience.

I'm slowly working on trying to figure out animating, but it's slow going because I have never done anything like this before and there's not the experienced animators around to talk things over with. Comments like this are really discouraging. No one is going to have amazing animations right off the bat. L666 didn't, either. Everyone has to start somewhere. There is a *ton* of work that goes into learning this skill, not just learning how to actually animate, but learning a really advanced program, a ton of jargon just to understand the instructions for how to do all that, scripting, adding sound etc. Animators like Amra and L666 did this for years, and may even have had a background in animating as well. Most everyone else has a major learning curve and seem to be starting from scratch. You want more people learning? Don't be rude to new artists who aren't up to the standards of people who had years of experience.

There is a difference between beginners animators trying to be better, and beginners animators (or animators pretending to be good) that make awful animations and asking for money in order to make more of them, which still didn't help them to be better judging the atrocious animations they produce.

I'm not speaking about Sims 3 animators, but more about some of the Sims 4 with low quality and rushed animations just to get $$ from blind people or people that like robotic animations.

Guest Redabyss

Agreed completely, finally someone who says this.

People want more animations AND they want them right. Which brings me to the next point...

There is a difference between beginners animators trying to be better, and beginners animators (or animators pretending to be good) that make awful animations and asking for money in order to make more of them, which still didn't help them to be better judging the atrocious animations they produce.

I'm not speaking about Sims 3 animators, but more about some of the Sims 4 with low quality and rushed animations just to get $$ from blind people or people that like robotic animations.

You know I think that the mere fact that people mostly don't give a f about beginners (especially in the TS4 section), since you lack moral support, you start doing things for money. Someone will always start to pay.

But I agree that many inexperienced people opened a Patreon and still get money, and that's stupid.

tl;dr: if the people of this website could be more understanding towards beginners, and more supporting, it would be much better. But obviously this is a utopia :D

are you using Passion/ AW? the last Pack we are talking of,is for OKW. if not go to Kinkyworld/settings/Wohoo/add Animations. type in "kw_l666_animations" and "kw_l666_rapebdsm_animations" and "kw_l666_kinky_Animations"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys ,

Oniki has fixed an animation of L666 with Bondage Frame. for the file kw_l666_kinky_animations v15.

This animation have 2 CLIP ( a_L666_standsdoggycrossA_01CLIP.animation and a_L666_standsdoggycrossB_01CLIP.animation )

This animation freeze in game because the first CLIP has too much Frame , 1200 frame for a_L666_standsdoggycrossA_01CLIP.animation and 684 Frame  a_L666_standsdoggycrossB_01CLIP.animation.

Oniki has fixed this animation on Blender and given the file :D

1) open kw_l666_kinky_animations with S3PE

2) Menu Ressource/import and  import the file that you just downloaded and ok and save the file (not Save As)

3) Close S3PE and run Game and enjoy :P

That's All ;)

Screenshot of the animation fixed : post-1041125-0-27942900-1500712839_thumb.jpg

File for S3PE : S3_6B20C4F3_00000000_22B86BAE90DD31BA_a_L666_standsdoggycrossA_01CLIP.rar

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently downloaded the updated amra72,mike 24, oniki, and l666 mods. I'm trying everything, but the l666 mod still isn't detected and I don't know how to type Ui.Settingoption.Package for this type of animation help??? Is there anything conflicting with it?