[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

having the same problem.

Hi guys. I'm trying to register the Rape/BDSM animations, but whenever I enter "L666_RapeBDSM_Animations" in the package adder for KinkyWorld, I get an error saying that package isn't found. Is there a specific code I use? I tried "KW" in the front of it too and no dice

Hi guys. I'm trying to register the Rape/BDSM animations, but whenever I enter "L666_RapeBDSM_Animations" in the package adder for KinkyWorld, I get an error saying that package isn't found. Is there a specific code I use? I tried "KW" in the front of it too and no dice

Mine do work with "kw_l666_rapebdsm_animations", no caps.

Winter is coming!

With Andromeda being as much trash as it is gave this game a run the other day. Her stuff still golden, has anyone heard from her?

I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed that L666 didn't even bother to check in on the forum after the Patreon thing happened.  I find that kind of odd since she was fairly active on here up to that point.  It suggests that either she just decided she was done with it all for good, or that there's some reason she stopped participating here, be it a legal issue or a personal safety issue (I recall that she had received some threats regarding her free downloads from someone here back in August of last year - she said at that time that she had just about left the forum because of it then).

Personally I would love to have access to s19 - I wasn't on Patreon and was waiting for her to make it freely available, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen now.  I was hoping that she would resurface after a while but again, that's not looking likely.  At this point, if someone decided to make s19 available I would probably take advantage of that.  It's not as if L666 would be losing money since I would have waited for her free release.  I respect her and her work, but at this point it seems like abandonware.

That was retarded as hell who the fuck threatens someone over a game lol. Sad ass shit. Yeah its a shame she bounced without a trace maybe she just got tired of having to create. Yep those last releases would've been nice to have.

Is it safe to assume that at least the Kinky animations no longer work? 

Everytime I install them and activate them my game randomly crashes with a report it is likely caused by custom content. 

If I leave them out of the loop the game works.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, first time posting! 

I really love these animations!! They make my games a lot more interesting  :P

But some  don't seem to work for me, such as the ones related to the swingset or the mmmmf and not even the others with the crosswood  :(  :(  :(

any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw some gifs of animations that must be from the sets) that never got released and now I'm really upset that they're unavailable. Looks like there were a lot of group animations in it, which I've been desperately hoping someone would  make. Turns out someone did, but only a select few who had the spare money to pay and happened to do so at the right time are able to have them.

Guest Redabyss

I mean, it would've been understandable at the beginning, but now we're almost in freaking may 17, like half an year after L666 did her last update on Patreon.

Would it hurt so much to make her last update available to everybody? (I have it)

According to custom, after some time each package would have to be released to the public.
So for me it could be done.

If you have any doubts, maybe we can open a pool and decide among her Patrons.
In the absence of the author, it may be right that the decision belongs to who has funded her works.

This is my free opinion.

I mean, it would've been understandable at the beginning, but now we're almost in freaking may 17, like half an year after L666 did her last update on Patreon.

Would it hurt so much to make her last update available to everybody? (I have it)

According to custom, after some time each package would have to be released to the public.

So for me it could be done.

If you have any doubts, maybe we can open a pool and decide among her Patrons.

In the absence of the author, it may be right that the decision belongs to who has funded her works.

This is my free opinion.

She would have released the last update by now but I don't think she's coming back.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Redabyss

Anyone who is interested in the last version I will say this, S.19 has been uploaded by someone to the public but I can not tell you where it is.

Oh golly, what an unexpected turn of events. Gee, I wonder why and how it happened.

Guest Redabyss

L666 did the best, most-most wonderful animations! Nobody can compare with her! In Sims 4 animations are generally miserable. So I want to see her new animations!

Agreed that L666 is unparalelled but no need to be disrespectful towards other animators ;)

is there a way to use it in animated woohoo? instead of Oniki's world? or Alfie chans "passion mod?" thanks

never mind, i figure it out...=D

thought a slight tinsy problem.... i only got 130 animations in (animated woohoo). i have the latest, v-16, wondering why i only got 130 animations instead of 139 in animated woohoo.

i did have the complete on on Oniki's world, but too bad... it was a really great mod, but im just not used to things that was change in my game, so i have to take it out of my mods for now. 

i do have animated woohoo for so long, was thinking of taking it out soon... but wow! i didn't know its for the good use after all. though my main concern is that, i am still wondering if i need to type in something to have the 139 animations?

i haven't put the rapbdsm by the way, but im not sure if that would even be counted? is it?

the point is, i was wondering why i only got 130 animations the oldest one, instead of 139 animations if i have the latest v-16 that was so far the most updated on this page, and instead of the oldest one. thanks