[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Hello !

Dear people! In the old version of the mod, I had a button in the animation "Move" - to move the character to align posture. A new version of the mod does not have this button - functions. How to add the function "Move" in the new fashion?

The "move" button is still in the "debug" menue (if enabled in "settings").

Kinky TV... (I do not use this anymore) is an extra file:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53780-sims3-kinkyworld-tv-complete-guide-and-package/

including a guide to make videos yourself.

Hello !

Dear people! In the old version of the mod, I had a button in the animation "Move" - to move the character to align posture. A new version of the mod does not have this button - functions. How to add the function "Move" in the new fashion?

The "move" button is still in the "debug" menue (if enabled in "settings").

Kinky TV... (I do not use this anymore) is an extra file:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53780-sims3-kinkyworld-tv-complete-guide-and-package/

including a guide to make videos yourself.

================================================

Thank you - Mariana Soprano!

Thanks for the help, and I admire the leadership. I've never tried to make a video in The Sims 3, I will learn. Thanks again !

what is going on with lady666, the patreon is fall out, dont exist. WHY? :(

She accidentally replied to a public comment which subsequently exposed the NSFW images from her page to the public. As a result, Patreon closed her account. She appealed, but they didn't restore it.

Nobody knows. She's just gone. 

Lots of people know why. For example, anyone who bothered to read even two or three of the previous pages. :P

She accidentally replied to a public comment which subsequently exposed the NSFW images from her page to the public. As a result, Patreon closed her account. She appealed, but they didn't restore it.

Lots of people know why. For example, anyone who bothered to read even two or three of the previous pages. :P

I've been following this topic for a while so I know what people have said, and nothing here tells me why she decided to drop off the face of the earth. Yeah, I know about her Patreon account being closed, but that's not a good enough excuse for disappearing.

I've been following this topic for a while so I know what people have said, and nothing here tells me why she decided to drop off the face of the earth. Yeah, I know about her Patreon account being closed, but that's not a good enough excuse for disappearing.

I don't know if she NEEDS a reason for disappearing (though it would be nice to hear from her)... it's not like she owed us or anything.  She was putting in a lot of hours making those animations and at least with Patreon she was being compensated for that hard work.  I can kind of understand if she decided to stop doing the work if she couldn't get any sort of compensation from it, as much as that sucks for all of us.

It is kind of weird, though, that she did all the work for the last version but decided not to post it here.  It sort of makes me wonder if she got some kind of legal threat and had to basically discontinue everything.

Moral, Ethics, Rules - we have to notice EA rules / license and you will find this hole thing (especially this kind of step by step paywall) is complete illegal.

In the meamtime I wonder how long patreon may exist. Not just EA takes a look on that platform. EA has the right to check out every user of their games - but I think, the problem for them could be - they use our personal web ressources extremly and EA rules are not acceptable in some countrys. Whatever the user has accepted, this could be against the law of users personal direction in his country.

The donation way was the better thing for all of us.

Moral, Ethics, Rules - we have to notice EA rules / license and you will find this hole thing (especially this kind of step by step paywall) is complete illegal.

In the meamtime I wonder how long patreon may exist. Not just EA takes a look on that platform. EA has the right to check out every user of their games - but I think, the problem for them could be - they use our personal web ressources extremly and EA rules are not acceptable in some countrys. Whatever the user has accepted, this could be against the law of users personal direction in his country.

The donation way was the better thing for all of us.

Ya EA isn't going to take down Patreon, its a big company with a huge range of artistic to everyday life donations/supporters (like going sailing).  The guys making sex mods for games and using patreon are a VERY small faction who use patreon.  The backlash would be truly massive against EA from a massive community outside of "gamers" and its not the kind of press they want. 

Besides there are plenty of other websites to download sex mods for the sims and EA would never be able to shut them all down - more so sex in the Sims has been around since the FIRST game and EA has done little to stop it.  If they really wanted to they'd remove modding abilities from the game and they clearly haven't.

This truly isn't the issue why L666 had her page removed from patreon. 

That all said maybe L666 just needed a break...I get the sense at times she was getting warn out.

As for the Sims 4, I have it - all its expansions and despite all the sex animations its getting...the game doesn't have a lot of depth.  Its fun for a while but the accessibility and depth of Sims 3 really spoiled me.

I think not just EA could be a problem for this platform - there is a very big gaming industrie.... did EA ever really noticed what the users want in game? Look at the Sims 4 - user wishes? Pffft. And this could bee really phantasticl!

But: Maybe the games seem to sale much better and much longer (for many years), with mods and adult mods (I think so).

One or the other user just likes adult gaming and would never pay / play the non adult complete legal stuff.  :P

I play TS3 since august 2015 and love the look and interactions of the sims 3, the worlds, furnitures....all the wonderful private mods and other creations in this short time to much to give TS4 (Madame Tusseau skins) a try. Some of the TS4 furnitures I have in game - look like plastic - recolored or not.

Some stay with TS3 and hope and wait for TS5 :lol: and some do not notice, that they do not  see the difference between both in screenshots with typical TS4 sims.

Greetings from Germany and to all have happy holidays with all your simmies 1234 (!!!) and for those who like it Merry Chrismas too!

I think not just EA could be a problem for this platform - there is a very big gaming industrie.... did EA ever really noticed what the users want in game? Look at the Sims 4 - user wishes? Pffft. And this could bee really phantasticl!

But: Maybe the games seem to sale much better and much longer (for many years), with mods and adult mods (I think so).

One or the other user just likes adult gaming and would never pay / play the non adult complete legal stuff.  :P

I play TS3 since august 2015 and love the look and interactions of the sims 3, the worlds, furnitures....all the wonderful private mods and other creations in this short time to much to give TS4 (Madame Tusseau skins) a try. Some of the TS4 furnitures I have in game - look like plastic - recolored or not.

Some stay with TS3 and hope and wait for TS5 :lol: and some do not notice, that they do not  see the difference between both in screenshots with typical TS4 sims.

Greetings from Germany and to all have happy holidays with all your simmies 1234 (!!!) and for those who like it Merry Chrismas too!

Hi Soprano,

You are right. Sims4 do not really convince me, especially because it has not mods as powerful as Nraas. I have heard furnitures look like pastic. Modder will work on it.

For me I will go on to play with sims 3 even if I guess all animators stopped to work on it. I use passion but some animations do not work with passion (only Kinky). Especially animations by Mike24.

Anyway We still have hundreds of animations done for Sims 3. Only regret L666 stoped to make some. She is really talented. I guess it started to be a job for a more than a passion...)

• 4 weeks later...

We Have not heard anything from her since she was thrown out of patreon, really. We can only speculate in the reason why she left. Hopefully she is safe and well, and just got tired of all the drama and hard work ;)

Hopefully other ppl will step up to the challenge and start making animations for s3. I have started to learn blender, but at this learning rate I`ll be making (less then decent) animations in 10 years or something :P A step by step, preferably as detailed as possible, guide would be welcomed. Needs to be Level "spoonfeeding" ;)

I am so sad that the best animator was treated n such a way by Patreon, makes me kinda wanna quit using it, but i keep donating to Oniki and Mike24 so i can't really leave them :(  I wish she/he would at least give us a hint that she/he is ok, im worried :(  But i'll send out a kind heart to embrace the marvelous L666 ;) And thank you for all the great animations you made for us ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I find Crazy Animations?

The crazy animation package only contained one animation, the buckled blowjob, that is why L66 merged it into another package. Not sure which one, but it's in one of them. So you don't need the crazy animations package anymore. 

No, EA is not going to shut down Patreon. Patreon is part of the Amazon family, and it is by itself a legitimate business. However, EA could force Patreon to shut down any users who are violating their TOS. Regardless, this is not the case with L666 as there are already various posts out there explaining what happened. She actually made a mistake which exposed her screenshots publically, which violated Patreon's TOS and her account was terminated. She tried to work it out with Patreon's support staff, but it doesn't seem to be working out.

Nobody really knows what happened to L666, only speculations. Most possible scenario is she is just tired from dealing with the Patreon staff, etc... and wanted a break. As far as I know, from the various articles, EA is not involved in any of this.

The mentioning and posting of EA TOS by various posters here, myself included, arose from many unsuspecting posters who started posting using "keywords" that insinuate a violation of EA TOS, when in fact L666 had not violated the TOS. As long as the patreons are "donation" based and not "product" based, it is not a violation. Many posters, probably young people, who are unaware of US patent laws are inadvertantly suggesting "paying" for L666 mods, which would draw unwanted attention, keyword search, and misconception to the whole Patreon system.

There are also posters who seem to be upset with how the last pact, s.19, was being handled. They feel that because she only released it to Patreons, that violates the EA TOS and also in general violate the unspoken "modder's code." Some Patreons also feel short changed b/c they kept donating but did not receive the last s.19 update. The irony being, because these patreons didn't receive the last mod, it actually clears L666 of EA TOS. Why? Because had all Patreons recieved it, then it would definitely be a "payment" for a product. However, since many Patreons did not receive it, it means it was not released for monetary reasons. However, still, the public did not receive it and some paid for it, so... you can see how muddy and complicated this becomes.

Either way, I think it is a good opportunity for many people to learn and understand modding, TOS, etc... Though modding seems to be a relatively new term, since the electronic age, however the practice of creating assessories to products is not that new. I mentioned before on assessories for Cabbage Patch Kids and Barbie dolls, these are all under contract with their perspective companies and cannot be violated by 3rd party contributors without the express written consent of the companies. To take it another step, it is illegal to print Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse on a t-shirt and sell them in your store without Disney or WB's consent, though this practice is done quite openly in 3rd world countries. USA has been cracking down on these violations and it is even easier to crack down on the internet.

As I've mentioned before, I'm a modder myself and there are mods I've spent years on, but they've always been released freely. We, modders, do see ourselves as artists and there is no joy more satisfying than seeing the public enjoying our work. Though I absolutely have no problem with the patreon system and modders who asks for donations, however I am offended if a modder breaks the code and charges people for their work in a business transaction. In such cases, the modder is no longer a modder, but crossed the line into a merchant selling illegal merchandise.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. I'm trying to register the Rape/BDSM animations, but whenever I enter "L666_RapeBDSM_Animations" in the package adder for KinkyWorld, I get an error saying that package isn't found. Is there a specific code I use? I tried "KW" in the front of it too and no dice

ok guys i know which probably is a waste of time but trying is better than nothing.

since l666 just disappeared in air and no news or anything gonna happen and the project is dead, a good "patreon soul" could please be nice and maybe share the s19 last l666 patreon release??, if not ask too much since project is dead and the modder just goes mia and don't looks like ever coming back not only here but also patreon then since the last public release was the 18 if it not ask too much could be cool if we could have acess to the s19, that was something i really liked on mike cuz before he leave the sims 3 animations mod he made public all his work showing which he actually care for his public and fans and even still "a little present" not totally disappear without any track,

I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed that L666 didn't even bother to check in on the forum after the Patreon thing happened.  I find that kind of odd since she was fairly active on here up to that point.  It suggests that either she just decided she was done with it all for good, or that there's some reason she stopped participating here, be it a legal issue or a personal safety issue (I recall that she had received some threats regarding her free downloads from someone here back in August of last year - she said at that time that she had just about left the forum because of it then).

Personally I would love to have access to s19 - I wasn't on Patreon and was waiting for her to make it freely available, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen now.  I was hoping that she would resurface after a while but again, that's not looking likely.  At this point, if someone decided to make s19 available I would probably take advantage of that.  It's not as if L666 would be losing money since I would have waited for her free release.  I respect her and her work, but at this point it seems like abandonware.