[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

On 4/25/2015 at 1:45 AM, L666 said:
Thanks, I'll try that next time. I have some problems to do this. It was the first.
I was trying to understand how the blender works  ;)

hey can share Animation Season 4 ?
your link is dead

Season.04
Hard Doggy Anal Floor B - Rough - Floor
Hard Doggy Anal Floor C - Rough - Floor
Hungry Lesbian Threesome 3P - Bed
Sexy Dancing - Floor/Shower
Mutual Masturbation - Loveseat
Mutual Masturbation (MM) - Loveseat
Mutual Rough Masturbation 3P MFM - Floor
Teasing and Kissing - Needs bondage frame. link above
Agressive Handjob - Needs bondage frame. link above
Hungry Lesbian Foursome 4P - Bed
Hungry Lesbian Fivesome 5P - Bed

someone can share This Animation :

Season.04
Hard Doggy Anal Floor B - Rough - Floor
Hard Doggy Anal Floor C - Rough - Floor
Hungry Lesbian Threesome 3P - Bed
Sexy Dancing - Floor/Shower
Mutual Masturbation - Loveseat
Mutual Masturbation (MM) - Loveseat
Mutual Rough Masturbation 3P MFM - Floor
Teasing and Kissing - Needs bondage frame. link above
Agressive Handjob - Needs bondage frame. link above
Hungry Lesbian Foursome 4P - Bed
Hungry Lesbian Fivesome 5P - Bed

i find the link animation on Thread, but the link is dead.

8 minutes ago, long999 said:

"No, i don't want to do that".

What should i do??

Your Sim is telling you something, so you should listen.

OnikiKay did almost everything but put a 'horny' motive bubble next to the others (hunger, sleep, etc.). Instead there are 'aroused/horny/LOOKOUT!' moodlets.

Your Sim won't fuck around if they are hungry, tired, etc.   They are not motivated.

Things that clear the path naturally are: A good relationship. Sim is well fed/rested/etc. Make sure Sim actions won't be affected by little things like 'privacy settings'. Try to think 'real life' in a way.

-or-

Just set to always accept for it to work like animated woohoo.

14 hours ago, landess said:

Your Sim is telling you something, so you should listen.

OnikiKay did almost everything but put a 'horny' motive bubble next to the others (hunger, sleep, etc.). Instead there are 'aroused/horny/LOOKOUT!' moodlets.

Your Sim won't fuck around if they are hungry, tired, etc.   They are not motivated.

Things that clear the path naturally are: A good relationship. Sim is well fed/rested/etc. Make sure Sim actions won't be affected by little things like 'privacy settings'. Try to think 'real life' in a way.

-or-

Just set to always accept for it to work like animated woohoo.

Oh thank you. And what about "i don't want to do that here, someone might to see me"?   Althought i was let Sim go to private room (included no window) 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 10:55 PM, MrsSanta said:

Mery xmas all and a Happy new 2020
? ❤️

I miss you my friend, hope all is well ?

You are very welcome, but you know, i'm just apart from the community for a while. 
I really appreciated the christmas as well, like you Mrs Santa, i miss you so much. ;) :heart:

On 1/14/2020 at 5:12 PM, L666 said:

i'm just apart from the community for a while. 

Nice to see that you still looking into this forum. We all miss you so much here.

Many of us hoping you will be back some time and surprise us with some new clips of your outstanding animations !

All the best 

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, EmiEmo02 said:

I need help please

Both these and K69 animations work fine, we'll need to dig into your install to find your issue.

Do any other animations work? If so, are they the ones which are installed by default? Are you getting a 'not found' message in the upper right corner?

For the 'best' L666 package: search this thread back a few pages till you find the member post with the cleaned/combined package which replaces the multiple ones. No need to change the name either, just replace the files and it's good to go. Do make sure you're entering the correct name though per first page if 'not' already listed. Should be a default animation though, but don't know what KW version you use.

Edit:  For others reading... In checking things, I seem to have forgot which L666 thread this was.  This is the "for Animated Woohoo" thread, not the "for Kinky World", like I thought it was based on the post I was responding to.  It is what it is, but, um... putting a link here to the "correct" thread, even though the 1st post of this thread has links to sets of animations for both mods.  I kinda am thinking that a site mod should probably merge the 2 threads, since the other one only has 6 pages 8 pages, but what do I know. lol  :)

On 2/16/2020 at 1:42 PM, EmiEmo02 said:

The last file for Kinky World does'nt work in my game ... I think you have forgot a file as "OKW" because when I write "Final version" or "Kw_L666_Kinky_Animations", it does'n find it.       I need help please :(

I might've just stumbled upon what you did by mistake when I went today to check that I have the correct versions to verify something from a few weeks ago (unrelated to your issue, but... maybe not).

Which file did you download?  The one from this link?

On 4/24/2015 at 1:15 PM, Guest said:

Kinky World Downloads - 203 animations:

download.png
Click here to download this file

Or the one directly attached to the 1st post?

On 4/24/2015 at 1:15 PM, Guest said:

If you downloaded the 2nd files, then you did not get the versions for KW.  There is no "KW_" prefix on the archives or package files, but there is an "AW_" prefix on one of the 2 files in those 2nd links.

If that's what you did, then you'll need to click on that text link (1st one, under "Kinky World Downloads") and download the files from there.

Also, I noticed that the download page says to register them with "final version".  That didn't seem correct, probably an accidental error when the page was updated, so I downloaded fresh & put into a new place in my mods folder, removed any previous versions, and fired up TS3 to check.  The correct package name is "KW_L666_Animations".  Using that (for me, with the freshly downloaded file) gave me 171 animations/stages.

This, that it says on the download page, is just plain wrong:

download_page.png.0db53967460bb0c56c02edd728b504ef.png

22 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Hello, thank you for your answer but I have downloaded the file on this post:  and it's right for Kinky World but I don't understand why it does'nt work in my game ! But, don't care I found a old version of  file position L666 of Kinky World and It's fine !

On 2/16/2020 at 9:40 PM, landess said:

Hello, thank you for your answer, but K69 does'nt work in my game and I have entered correctly the name in the list and in the right corner, I have a message "not found" yes :(

For Lady 666 I don't understand why the last file (final version) doesn't work in my game ... I have downloaded here

But by chance, I found a old version of position L666. 

And I have the last version of Kinky World (2019) and my others positions like Mike24, MaryJane, Amra72 run right.

@EmiEmo02

When Quoting: Try not to place your own words within the quote unless you edit it in some way with colors/use a statement-reply format.

-snip- or something like it when not using the entire quote is accepted and parts are removed.

Looking at my 'quote' above is confusing for me, and misleading to others - since those aren't my words. It may be easier to just 'left-click/drag' the mouse over the parts you want to quote, and use the little 'quote' symbol that appears after doing this.

Now on to the issue at hand.....

Since it's a confusing jumble - I can only say for myself:

I use KW version 3.75     It works for me and all correspondence on this forum will reflect this. if you want it - here it is.

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z

My version of L666 animations use this one:

Scroll down to Roman Catholic's post on Jan 8   The one with FIXED in the name.

If you don't use both of these, I can't help.<---------> If you do, and have issues still, I'll be glad to help.

To anyone reading this: Sure is strange not seeing L666's name attached to any files uploaded by them - not many 'Guests' have the privilege of creating mods and 'hosting' them here.

On 2/20/2020 at 10:06 AM, jdw6 said:

If you downloaded the 2nd files, then you did not get the versions for KW.  There is no "KW_" prefix on the archives or package files, but there is an "AW_" prefix on one of the 2 files in those 2nd links.

I'm pretty sure that Oniki set up KW so that L666, and maybe Amra72 and Mike24 animations are automatically added by Kinky World. Even L666's AW animations will auto-load and show as (Legacy) animations.

It's a loss for anyone who enjoys her animations that Lady666 seems to have completely walked away. She put so much into them... those little things like facial expressions and just each individual fingers moving... boobs jiggling... they make her work special!

To really understand how detailed her animations are, you would have to go to the animations thread by MaryJane (I think she uploaded her rigs), download Blender and try making just one frame. Best of luck to Lady666 with whatever you're doing now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
13 hours ago, lilopolop said:

how do you install the animations like from start to finish

That's a hard one... Maybe exactly as Lady666 outlined on the first page of this thread might be a good way to try... had we taken the time to read the page instead of scrolling straight to the download??? ?