[Sims3] Kinkyworld TV complete: guide and package

Hi guys

this is a package with "sim3" videos for the TV channels created by Oniki in his/her mod Kinkyworld.

The package completes the TV part of the mod, so when your sims will watch TV, there will be some videos looping instead of the sims3 pc screen.

HOW TO INSTALL

a) replace the ONIKI_Videos.package in the folder where you installed kinkyworld

B) delete the scriptcache.package in the folder where your sims3 created the game folder (tipically it's in your documents folder)

c)run the game to update the package

COMPATIBILITY

As long as Oniki doesn't change something in the mod referring to the tv feature, you can use this package with all the next versions of kinkyworld

CREDITS

All credits goes to Oniky and the animators. I've just recorded some videos and placed them into the package.

ONIKI_Videos_complete.zip

If you want to make your own videos, here's a guide.

oniki videos tv guide.zip

• 2 weeks later...

I remember doing this back when I found a custom TV channel guide.

I made a 200MB+ video package for a tv channel that increases the karma-simtra skill from the nraas mod.(I was a member of the forum at that time but I never knew there's a sims forum here, I thought lover's lab is all about fallout and the elder scrolls)

It sort of worked but the game would not load the next video after one is finished.

I assume it's because the files are too big so I just gave up because it took so long for me to make it and all I got is a failure.

Missed the days in the SIms 2 where all you need to do is throw avi files into the folders and it is always work.

Great job tho. Audio and Camera might need a bit of work but it's already more than expected from videos recorded using the in game recorder with no editing software.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone ever completed the turtorial and made videos for the channel themself? I'm in desperate need of help. Already stuck at the beginning. Although I think I know what the problem is, maybe I'm wrong about it. 

Is there anybody who thinks they can help me out??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance you could upload a version without the ZooLover stuff?  I leave ZooLover turned off in my games, but my Cat/Dog/Animal Lover sims still watch the ZooLover channel and gain skill in it.  It's super annoying.

This is not something related to this package but a feature of Kinky World mod. Even if you delete my videos, zoolovers will continue watching TV. You should remove the kinky traits from your sims.

• 4 weeks later...