+1 with iacex =)

How can i apply this to all my Bijin replacers?

Read the first and the previous page, you have to edit a bodyslide preset mesh for your bodies, then place it in your bjin's directory. =)

This MOD only modify the player body or also npcs because npcs have no hdt vagina

All the bodies if you place the COS mesh in the default female mesh file (Data/meshes/actors/character assets , for example), only one if you place it in a specific NPC directory (Data/meshes/actors/Bjin , for example). =)

So I installed bijin stuff using nexus mod manager. So with my bodyslide preset do i just put it in the right folders? Im slightly confused what to do. :o

Yes, you must place your presets (femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif in the right folders. You'll also need to blend textures and copy them to correct folders, all described in the OP. First I'd advise you to make backups of the original files, even though you have them in the archive folder you downloaded from Nexus.

[...]

Body texture replaces that is compatible so far is

CBBE obviously http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

CBBE Innies http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39301/?

Fairskin completion http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

Mature skin http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/?

Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/?

most khajiit texture work with any of the other options

i also welcome anyone to make there own versions of the vag textures and will share it here on the COS page ot on there own

[...]

Today I made a discovery that finally allowed me to use the beautiful clams mod. In case there are people as lazy as me, prefering to have the dish served right in front of them, take a look at this: Demoniac's High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture. It comes with a vast amount of options and, most importantly, has clam textures, ready to be used right away. It even claims to have 8k textures, which I did not dare to try out.

Scivirus, let me thank you for your wonderful work. Thanks for sharing!

Im not sure what happened/changed , i used to have this thing perfect.

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00006.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-11_00014.jpg

Then recently i made a couple changes and had to recompile cos body, and redid texture blend, but now its back to glowing and stretch etc

attachicon.gif20160408083854_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160408084104_1.jpg

the bottom two pics have the SLFCVagina body its not COS body

what the HELL Is Going On You didn't Updated Your mod since January I Love Your Amazing Work And I wanted To be Updated as soon as possible 

Also wanted To ask can i have a workable vegina with PureSkinTexture by Anini n Regenbot03 i want to move on from 

Fair Skin Complexion To PureSkin Is it Possible ? Please Help Thanks 

Wish You the The Best in the world

Im not sure what happened/changed , i used to have this thing perfect.

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00006.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-11_00014.jpg

Then recently i made a couple changes and had to recompile cos body, and redid texture blend, but now its back to glowing and stretch etc

attachicon.gif20160408083854_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160408084104_1.jpg

the bottom two pics have the SLFCVagina body its not COS body

what the HELL Is Going On You didn't Updated Your mod since January I Love Your Amazing Work And I wanted To be Updated as soon as possible 

Also wanted To ask can i have a workable vegina with PureSkinTexture by Anini n Regenbot03 i want to move on from 

Fair Skin Complexion To PureSkin Is it Possible ? Please Help Thanks 

Wish You the The Best in the world

Looks like the PureSkin texture has a vagina texture so it might work with the COS body without having to use texblend. I know that you can use Demonica and Leyenda skin textures with the COS body. Try it out and see if it works

Looks like the PureSkin texture has a vagina texture so it might work with the COS body without having to use texblend. I know that you can use Demonica and Leyenda skin textures with the COS body. Try it out and see if it works

I confirm for Leyenda's skin, I'm using a slightly modified version with COS body, no problem regarding texture so far. =)

So the new update only has the "Innie/Outie" file? Is the 3.2 texture files still good, can I install it then the Innie/Outie? Or is it supposed to be only one of the (former) three files to choose from? Is there any way to use the new file with the textures or should I wait for an updated textures file?

Also.. I could not find the Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT ,  Would Skyrim Enhances replacer work instead?

So the new update only has the "Innie/Outie" file? Is the 3.2 texture files still good, can I install it then the Innie/Outie? Or is it supposed to be only one of the (former) three files to choose from? Is there any way to use the new file with the textures or should I wait for an updated textures file?

Also.. I could not find the Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT ,  Would Skyrim Enhances replacer work instead?

check again i was in busy uploading updates while you  went on . 3.2 is gone old news innie outie has its own textures there are file separate from the main

it will replace your current texture maps but the main file has blender files so you can add vagina textures to your current body textures  .i suggest make backup  first .it should work with most body texture versions

you can find Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT  here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

3.3 is up its called CLAMS OF SKYRIM innie outie there might be some problems because i had to update instructions in a hurry ...

is not ready for SAM yet but if you  know how to add the hdtm.xml string to the groin model of sam then do so

OK. So I will just install the fill CoS Textures, not both files, right?

Textures, from my understanding, will use CBBE bodies and have the pussy color done to it, is that correct?

I have been avoiding that particular clothing replacer, I want the clothes to be vanilla with the various body weights. I have used a different one but am replacing it now. This will be a brand new install after I update the unofficial patch (which redoes the textures for the armor/clothes in the game) Are you familiar with Skyrim Enhanced : Armors and Cloths mod? Will it work with this mod?

Bodyslide  sliders aren't working at all. I have the latest bodyslide too.

Is there a particular reason your sig takes up half a page?

I shrinked it down for your pleasure. Is anybody else complaining?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

See #4 for the "official" limits. I didn't bother to check to see if it is "oversized" according to the rules, I figure you can do that for yourself and fix it if necessary.

Thank you for the update just download Clams of Skyrim Innie outie ran FINS and opened body slider can't adjust the body any more and don't see the Wall option to check or uncheck. It show the new body Cosico can you help please?

Yncien

I deleted Cosio.xml from SliderSets and the sliders are working now

Tried this still not working for me one other thing the files for female body don't include feet this time.

bodyslide 3.5(latest) works.

Still the inni is too short and small....... outi is too small to see....I am confused of what was improved.....

Definitely the motion looks good....

interesting. I have bs 3.5, too and the sliders change nothing and both (femalebody_0 and _1) are the same.

i deleted Cosio.xml from SliderSets and the sliders are working now

I will test that.

Edith: Yeah, thats it. Works now.  :shy: