Hi,

Im using Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77 and Im trying to add the COS body to this outfit. Ive been testing continuously with Bodyslide, Outfit Studio and Nifskope but without success.

Can someone show me the correct way of doing this? Ive been looking on forums, checking videos for hints but so far I have not been able to get it to work.

when adding the cos body as a reference remember to tick merger new sliders with existing sliders box and copy bones weights then conform all sliders ..you may have to makes some adjustments to make it fit to the cos body

Thank you so much for your response,

I created my custom body and I already build the armors with that body on BodySlide, I was hoping that I could copy the vag to the armor that way but its never that easy. So if I use the custom body as a reference I think that the armors should fit. But will it be the same process?

i forgot about something

if you are using COS 3.2 it will not work because its in two parts a body and the vag separate ..and you cant have two reference parts .

the innie outie version that im am working will be in one piece that should work fine ,but its not ready needs alot of work because its alot more complicated to make and im changing the weights so its smooth like a UNP body and have more option on the vag and you can use it as a reference body

Wow that sounds great cant wait for the next upgrade, will definitely keep an eye when its available. But just one question, will it be compatible with CBBE? Please? :unsure:

Ok two, And is it possible to add the body to outfits using bodyslide? That would be epic, but Ill understand if not.

the new body is based on cbbe it still has the same shape ..yes you can add the body for armor in body slide but will need to make some adjustments to make it fit but it would not be difficult .the vag may not be functional but with the new bodyslide version i might

That is definitely good news, cant wait till its finished. And thank you for your hard work scivious!

I've identified a mod conflict.

Is HDT Havok object necessary? can I not enable it?

it has conflict with clothing clutter fixes and armor mods like

I have HDT Havok Object placed overwriting other mods. so I think this is the cause of some of my npc go naked.

e.g. the one wearing monk outfit is all naked doesn't matter which custom mod they come from.

found an earlier post HDT object is only for modded npcs.

my followers all have COS. and males are using sos.

so does this mean I dont need the object? both male and female version.

hdt opject is indeed only for modded npc ..but npc like serana and Aela uses there own head ,hands and feat except for the body .the same is for khajiit and argonian .the player and generic all uses the same parts ..the hands and head has the string data that triggers the breast and but collision ..but not the breast and but bounce ..breast and but bounce is triggered automatically by the skyrim game engine and does not need a data string to trigger it .

i am trying to get rid of the hdt object all together because it tends to conflict with armor mods making parts invisible .

the object does not control or trigger vagina collision on females but its needed for males how ever i am gona add it to there slongs directly and that should solve that problem for the males .it would mean you would need a COS version for SOS users and SAM users separately ..this would be done with the new COS innie outie version as soon as im done with it ..i have hit a snag with it and cannot tell when im going to be done with it

Hi,

Im using Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77 and Im trying to add the COS body to this outfit. Ive been testing continuously with Bodyslide, Outfit Studio and Nifskope but without success.

Can someone show me the correct way of doing this? Ive been looking on forums, checking videos for hints but so far I have not been able to get it to work.

when adding the cos body as a reference remember to tick merger new sliders with existing sliders box and copy bones weights then conform all sliders ..you may have to makes some adjustments to make it fit to the cos body

I created my custom body and I already build the armors with that body on BodySlide, I was hoping that I could copy the vagina to the armor that way but its never that easy. So if I use the custom body as a reference I think that the armors should fit. But will it be the same process?

You probably already figured out how to add vagina to the armors, but this is how I do it (thou there's most likely an easier way) :

1. Open armor in Outfit Studio;

2. Replace BaseShape with the CoS BaseShape;

3. Save project (save project as... It will break otherwise);

4. Load the saved project (you have to do it. Otherwise the body won't morph when you add vagina.);

5. Duplicate one of the shapes (meshes) and set the duplicate as reference;

6. Replace it with vagina reference;

7. See if vagina and breasts scale with sliders;

8. (recommended) Copy bone weights from CoS BaseShape to the outfit.

9. Save project.

Also to mention. I had to save CoS body as a new project to get access to the vagina reference.

Hi,

I created my custom body and I already build the armors with that body on BodySlide, I was hoping that I could copy the vagina to the armor that way but its never that easy. So if I use the custom body as a reference I think that the armors should fit. But will it be the same process?

You probably already figured out how to add vagina to the armors, but this is how I do it (thou there's most likely an easier way) :

4. Load the saved project (you have to do it. Otherwise the body won't morph when you add vagina.);

9. Save project.

Also to mention. I had to save CoS body as a new project to get access to the vagina reference.

Thanks for your input anonas

I actually decided to postpone it since our fearless leader scivious is working on a new version, and it would be double the work. But those steps seem easy enough to try it. So Ill probably try it in 2 or 3 outfits so I can practice more on Outfit Studio. And hopefully the new version will come out soon, what he mentioned in a past post on whats hes working on seems very interesting.

But one question, since I use a custom body, can you load a preset-ted slider with the measurements you want?

Hi,

9. Save project.

I actually decided to postpone it since our fearless leader scivious is working on a new version, and it would be double the work. But those steps seem easy enough to try it. So Ill probably try it in 2 or 3 outfits so I can practice more on Outfit Studio. And hopefully the new version will come out soon, what he mentioned in a past post on whats hes working on seems very interesting.

But one question, since I use a custom body, can you load a preset-ted slider with the measurements you want?

Yes you can load preset-ted sliders. What you'r making is the same armor with different body.

In process vagina sliders will be added by the reference shapes.

Also to mention you might have to use brushes to fix any clipping problems. Thou they appear on conversions from UUNP to CBBE. (They are mostly mistakes unnoticed by the person that converted them. Nobody's perfect)

Hi,

9. Save project.

Yes you can load preset-ted sliders. What you'r making is the same armor with different body.

Also to mention you might have to use brushes to fix any clipping problems. Thou they appear on conversions from UUNP to CBBE. (They are mostly mistakes unnoticed by the person that converted them. Nobody's perfect)

Thanks for your response,

Ill try it out after I figure out what that heck is making sudden FPS drops in towns and cities. It didn't happen before and I haven't change my mod list so its odd.

But Thanks you again.

Hi,

9. Save project.

Ill try it out after I figure out what that heck is making sudden FPS drops in towns and cities. It didn't happen before and I haven't change my mod list so its odd.

But Thanks you again.

Ok, so I managed to figure out what was causing my FPS drop in cities and the reason was I was running out of GPU Memory which was odd cause I have 4GB x 2 in SLI. Never the less I started compressing textures and when I tested it got better but not enough so I verified my body textures. Incredibly when I build the body textures with the Vag the textures get pump up to 60 MBs (72 MBs for all 3 modified files) which can explain why the sudden FPS Drop in cities.

So is there a way to add the Vag Textures on TexBlend controlling the size? Cause that is huge for body textures. Ill try compressing them hopefully it will help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

9. Save project.

But Thanks you again.

Ok, so I managed to figure out what was causing my FPS drop in cities and the reason was I was running out of GPU Memory which was odd cause I have 4GB x 2 in SLI. Never the less I started compressing textures and when I tested it got better but not enough so I verified my body textures. Incredibly when I build the body textures with the Vag the textures get pump up to 60 MBs (72 MBs for all 3 modified files) which can explain why the sudden FPS Drop in cities.

So is there a way to add the Vag Textures on TexBlend controlling the size? Cause that is huge for body textures. Ill try compressing them hopefully it will help.

Thanks in advance.

just use textureoptimizer from nexus and youll have never problems with texture size again

Hi,

9. Save project.

But Thanks you again.

Thanks in advance.

just use textureoptimizer from nexus and youll have never problems with texture size again

Thank you for your response Dave

I tried it and its working great thanks!

thanks to the latest version of bodyslide i cannot complete the latest version of COS .some one decided its a great idea to change the the weight preview slider to move only in the z axes ..this makes it impossible to add weight paint to the vag and to its fine for everything els but not the vag .i cannot tell if the weight paint is enough or to much or to little because the preview does not show the correct direction ..

i have tried for week to work around it but nothing works ...i cannot complete it with out bodyslide ..i cannot use 3d s max to add the weight because i cannot test it and converting the body from 3ds to bodyslide nif is time consuming and a hole days work and thats not to mention redoing all the sliders as they do not conform from one mesh to another even if they are identical

thanks to the latest version of bodyslide i cannot complete the latest version of COS .some one decided its a great idea to change the the weight preview slider to move only in the z axes ..this makes it impossible to add weight paint to the vag and to its fine for everything els but not the vag .i cannot tell if the weight paint is enough or to much or to little because the preview does not show the correct direction ..

i have tried for week to work around it but nothing works ...i cannot complete it with out bodyslide ..i cannot use 3d s max to add the weight because i cannot test it and converting the body from 3ds to bodyslide nif is time consuming and a hole days work and thats not to mention redoing all the sliders as they do not conform from one mesh to another even if they are identical

fuck :(  why not doing it with old body slide... ? 

there might be some hope i manged to copy the bone weights is removed some extra weight  thats BS tents to add and seems to work ok .

This is sad news
I understand your disappointment.  :(

Have you contacted cell for that? He could certainly help you.

i have and every time it was not helpful i have pointed out some obvious problems and so far no reply and have not been addressed ..

likely i have found some workaround on some of those problems

That's not a decision, that's a bug. Thanks for noticing it, but you could have also just told me instead of talking behind my back...

I'm not some company that tries to take things away from people.

EDIT: Fixed for the next version.

That's not a decision, that's a bug. Thanks for noticing it, but you could have also just told me instead of talking behind my back...

I'm not some company that tries to take things away from people.

EDIT: Fixed for the next version.

i appreciate it and apologize

Hi there.

I really like your mod. However, I whished you would have stuck with one aspect of the previous mod, the one you did with Trepleen. I am refering to the vagina textures, which have been in 3 seperate dds files. It made it a lot easier to use the mod with with different body textures, since the only thing you had to do is add those dds files in every textures folder. The Texture Blender stuff would be completly unecessary and it would allow for more detailed vagina textures. I still liked your very smooth animation along with the very detailed and accurate instructions for installing and setting up your mod. Keep up the good work!

Hi there.

I really like your mod. However, I whished you would have stuck with one aspect of the previous mod, the one you did with Trepleen. I am refering to the vagina textures, which have been in 3 seperate dds files. It made it a lot easier to use the mod with with different body textures, since the only thing you had to do is add those dds files in every textures folder. The Texture Blender stuff would be completly unecessary and it would allow for more detailed vagina textures. I still liked your very smooth animation along with the very detailed and accurate instructions for installing and setting up your mod. Keep up the good work!

making textures for each bodytexture mods is alot of work because i need to match the brightness hue and saturation not to mention the colour ..how ever the new body that is on the way will have much easier install because it will only have three texblend files and it will be for all texture mods even for beast npc ..i am just working on details on the body weight ..it will have a default texture set ,a COS special texture set that is better then almost any texture set out in my opinion

Hi there.

making textures for each bodytexture mods is alot of work because i need to match the brightness hue and saturation not to mention the colour ..how ever the new body that is on the way will have much easier install because it will only have three texblend files and it will be for all texture mods even for beast npc ..i am just working on details on the body weight ..it will have a default texture set ,a COS special texture set that is better then almost any texture set out in my opinion

i using the body with bodytipes of skyrim, and when textures are blended on main tex it makes it usable for that matter. so i am glad that it is this way. Cant wait to see new coming up body in action!

only thing i gues ...would be cool if it would be uunp base.. or not ?