Hi,

Im using Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77 and Im trying to add the COS body to this outfit. Ive been testing continuously with Bodyslide, Outfit Studio and Nifskope but without success.

Can someone show me the correct way of doing this? Ive been looking on forums, checking videos for hints but so far I have not been able to get it to work.

when adding the cos body as a reference remember to tick merger new sliders with existing sliders box and copy bones weights then conform all sliders ..you may have to makes some adjustments to make it fit to the cos body

Thank you so much for your response,

I created my custom body and I already build the armors with that body on BodySlide, I was hoping that I could copy the vag to the armor that way but its never that easy. So if I use the custom body as a reference I think that the armors should fit. But will it be the same process?

i forgot about something

if you are using COS 3.2 it will not work because its in two parts a body and the vag separate ..and you cant have two reference parts .

the innie outie version that im am working will be in one piece that should work fine ,but its not ready needs alot of work because its alot more complicated to make and im changing the weights so its smooth like a UNP body and have more option on the vag and you can use it as a reference body

Wow that sounds great cant wait for the next upgrade, will definitely keep an eye when its available. But just one question, will it be compatible with CBBE? Please? :unsure:

Ok two, And is it possible to add the body to outfits using bodyslide? That would be epic, but Ill understand if not.

the new body is based on cbbe it still has the same shape ..yes you can add the body for armor in body slide but will need to make some adjustments to make it fit but it would not be difficult .the vag may not be functional but with the new bodyslide version i might

Hi there.

I really like your mod. However, I whished you would have stuck with one aspect of the previous mod, the one you did with Trepleen. I am refering to the vagina textures, which have been in 3 seperate dds files. It made it a lot easier to use the mod with with different body textures, since the only thing you had to do is add those dds files in every textures folder. The Texture Blender stuff would be completly unecessary and it would allow for more detailed vagina textures. I still liked your very smooth animation along with the very detailed and accurate instructions for installing and setting up your mod. Keep up the good work!

making textures for each bodytexture mods is alot of work because i need to match the brightness hue and saturation not to mention the colour ..how ever the new body that is on the way will have much easier install because it will only have three texblend files and it will be for all texture mods even for beast npc ..i am just working on details on the body weight ..it will have a default texture set ,a COS special texture set that is better then almost any texture set out in my opinion

i using the body with bodytipes of skyrim, and when textures are blended on main tex it makes it usable for that matter. so i am glad that it is this way. Cant wait to see new coming up body in action!

only thing i gues ...would be cool if it would be uunp base.. or not ?

So it is cbbe based.

Are you gonna add) Wet skin auto adjustment as well (would be nice)?

no that mod is so easy to install im not gona steal darknotfear work i am just reporting that it works with the new COS innie body..

i would like that wet skin auto would apply to npc automatically and not who target but also i just loaded it i still need to test it properly

Have to say innies outies body works terible  and actualy legs - criple as hell (or it is just for me?) Have to reroll back to cos and - there that mod do not work

no that mod is so easy to install im not gona steal darknotfear work i am just reporting that it works with the new COS innie body..

i would like that wet skin auto would apply to npc automatically and not who target but also i just loaded it i still need to test it properly

Have to say innies outies body works terible  and actualy legs - criple as hell (or it is just for me?) Have to reroll back to cos and - there that mod do not work

the one is site was a test model its is infact anchint history i loaded only to find problems that i cannot find my own time ..im making some small adjustments for the new update that takes time  ..believe me the old 3.2 has nothing on the innie body

the one is site was a test model its is infact anchint history i loaded only to find problems that i cannot find my own time ..im making some small adjustments for the new update that takes time  ..believe me the old 3.2 has nothing on the innie body

So the new update will be far more awesome?

Great to know :)

Keep up the great work Scivirus.

I will await for updates impatiently, I do like your work =)

Good news,  cos body works great with that mod if you use wet function redux with values set almost highest (matter of taste) but it realy works.

I will await for updates impatiently, I do like your work =)

Good news,  cos body works great with that mod if you use wet function redux with values set almost highest (matter of taste) but it realy works.

my max glossiness is almost 500 looks fantistic and has made me okay skyrim again before i was just working on the mods

So cos body in future releses can be used as reference cause it will only be 1 piece. NICE!!!!!!!!! But will the vag work like its supposed to?

theoretically it should if you copy bone weights you may need to add these bones in bodyslide first (npc R pussy02 npc L pussy02 and vagina b1)

NPC pussy is in the PussyXP list abd vagina b1 is in pussyA/VaginaB list .both list are in the Pussy under genitals .

it a lonf root tree to go through .

i have tried it on a older version of body slide 2.8 i think and it did not work but the sliders did ..slider have nothing to do with the bones incase some does not know that .

So cos body in future releses can be used as reference cause it will only be 1 piece. NICE!!!!!!!!! But will the vag work like its supposed to?

theoretically it should if you copy bone weights you may need to add these bones in bodyslide first (npc R pussy02 npc L pussy02 and vagina b1)

NPC pussy is in the PussyXP list abd vagina b1 is in pussyA/VaginaB list .both list are in the Pussy under genitals .

it a lonf root tree to go through .

i have tried it on a older version of body slide 2.8 i think and it did not work but the sliders did ..slider have nothing to do with the bones incase some does not know that .

So it would, theoretically. But will copying bone weights from cos body to referenced cos body on a armor will now be correct? Ive tried using cos body as reference, even copy the vag, but somehpw the thighs bet mixed up with one another. Or maybe when the next cos release, please a little "how to add vaginas" will be very appreciated.

Keep up the amazing work.

I could use your help, I have this annoying issue I can't seem to get rid of. 
I'm using CoS 3.2, and it was working perfectly, everything from physics, scaling, everything really. In the meantime I decided to change my female skin textures, so seeing as this mods supports Mature skin textures from Nexus mods, I decided to give it a go. The problem is, when I combine the body textures from Mature skin mod, with CoS, I get this weird, blank space instead of a vagina. When looking from down up, you can see the clouds lol. Anyway, I added innie and outie addon, and it almost solved the problem, the blank area was much much smaller, but it still existed, with the addon, you can see the lips, but there's the still blank space between them. Note that physics worked perfectly on the Mature body, just that vagina was messed up. I tried almost every combination between CoS and Mature skin, reinstalling and combining overwrites countless times, but it always comes down to either the big blank space or the small blank space between the vaginal lips. 

Sorry for the huge wall of text, I tried to describe the best I could. I hope you can help, thank you in advance :)

I'm using CoS 3.2, and it was working perfectly, everything from physics, scaling, everything really. In the meantime I decided to change my female skin textures, so seeing as this mods supports Mature skin textures from Nexus mods, I decided to give it a go. The problem is, when I combine the body textures from Mature skin mod, with CoS, I get this weird, blank space instead of a vagina. When looking from down up, you can see the clouds lol. Anyway, I added innie and outie addon, and it almost solved the problem, the blank area was much much smaller, but it still existed, with the addon, you can see the lips, but there's the still blank space between them. Note that physics worked perfectly on the Mature body, just that vagina was messed up. I tried almost every combination between CoS and Mature skin, reinstalling and combining overwrites countless times, but it always comes down to either the big blank space or the small blank space between the vaginal lips. 

Sorry for the huge wall of text, I tried to describe the best I could. I hope you can help, thank you in advance :)

its best to have a screen shot for your problem ..

ps cos 3.2 in the innie is completely different and require different texture ...

that said i am not promising anything but im planing to release the finale version of the innie body in this week ..and 3.2 will fall away ..if i find time to do so

i still need to test with SAM i just need to figure out to install SAM and not destroy my current mods list

I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but that "Blank Space" is the pussy itself. Bodyslide knows it as "WALL". When you change anything in Bodyslide, make sure the "WALL" is checked before you build. The Wall is actually the inside of the Pussy. Texblend will add those textures but Bodtslide applies them to your Body or Preset.

Does anyone else get some female NPCs with missing feet? I can't figure out what's causing it.

That happened to me at first what I did to fix it was, first I checked my textures and meshes then I listed all the mods that add NPCs and checked them in Tes5Edit to see what NPCs were being overwritten. So I created a patch, that fixed it for me.

Tried to install COS innies-outies, but Texblend can't find the Blender files.

there is no texblend files for the innie version

Then, using NMM it's just uninstall 3.2 & install COS innie-outie?

Actually, just overwriting does fine. Just make sure "Wall" is checked when you Build in Bodyslide. I don't think you need to mess with Texblend anymore.