I used to use SG textures thinking they were the ultimate! But a while back, scivirus, you recommended I use yours. Wow! I never looked back. Your textures are simply the best and they work so amazingly well. Thank you for this!

One thing I meant to ask - is there a way I can get fingernail varnish colours without using a third party mod? (I hope I am not missing something painfully obvious...)

if you mean make it look glossy you need to edit the femalehands_1_s.dds and femalebody_1_s.dds and paint the nails with a lighter shade.

black for dry white for shinny ..

as for different colours then you have to edit femalebody_1.dds ..all npc that uses that texture will use that colour if you only want your to have a specific colour then you will need a mod that does that i do not know of any

Well, basically you need to change the collision group in the hdt creature xml.

Normally the penetration uses the slot 0. But CoS changed that to another slot (don't know which. The last one) to keep the body compatible with other hdt mods like hairs and skirts. So both xml, hdt creature and CoS use different slots. Change the one in hdt creature and it should work.

Normally the penetration uses the slot 0. But CoS changed that to another slot (don't know which. The last one) to keep the body compatible with other hdt mods like hairs and skirts. So both xml, hdt creature and CoS use different slots. Change the one in hdt creature and it should work.

need to change the group ID to slot 23

Sorry for not reading the last 70 pages but i have a question. I use a CT77 blodyslide thing for the DD stuff, but through your body the character has different nipples and the piercings won't fit very well :-/ also they don't scale when the breasts are growing which annoys me the most. Is there also a way that the character don't switch to the CT77 body when i wear armor?

Thanks.

Hi, I ran into problems trying to follow the steps listed in the mod description which i hope u all can help me.  

The first problem I ran into is adding vagina texture using texblender. 

I can't find COS BODY. There is no Vagina option under texture mod to apply. 

In addition, there is no argonian or khajiit for me to untick. The only race available is female. 

Since, I couldnt solve the first problem. I downloaded the Clam of Skyrim texture file, installed it with NMM and applied Yes to overwriting all bodytextures. 

The second problem is the bodyslide step. I couldnt find any COS BODY under outfit/body tab. The outfit/body tab and preset tab are empty so I cant even chose anything. 

I'm pretty sure I downloaded the latest version of every required mod (except Remodeled Armor for CBBE bodyslide HDT) and the 3 files from Clam of Skyrim. I installed them through NMM.

Plz help this noob, modders and experienced loverslab mod users!

Thanks for replying, I appreciate it very much!

post-1096619-0-82658200-1455211450_thumb.png

post-1096619-0-99142700-1455211474_thumb.png

Hi, I ran into problems trying to follow the steps listed in the mod description which i hope u all can help me.  

In addition, there is no argonian or khajiit for me to untick. The only race available is female. 

Since, I couldnt solve the first problem. I downloaded the Clam of Skyrim texture file, installed it with NMM and applied Yes to overwriting all bodytextures. 

The second problem is the bodyslide step. I couldnt find any COS BODY under outfit/body tab. The outfit/body tab and preset tab are empty so I cant even chose anything. 

I'm pretty sure I downloaded the latest version of every required mod (except Remodeled Armor for CBBE bodyslide HDT) and the 3 files from Clam of Skyrim. I installed them through NMM.

You must have installed the files wrong. Why are you running the program from within WinRAR?

I install Caliente Tools with NMM as well and everything works fine.

Your folder structure (after installation) should be like this:

Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools

then

Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide

and

Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Texture Blender

The CoS files (after you've unpacked them) go to Data folder.

The textures you want to blend must be copied to Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Texture Blender\Source\...... where "......" is e.g. "Body and feet" folder with subfolders, etc.

it sounds like that texblender and bodyslide are being installed into their own folders out side of the skyrim data folder here is a screen shot of where they should be

post-779060-0-76997300-1455222811_thumb.jpg

edit:got ninja'd by sennkarmann

Thanks  iacex111,  Caliban44 for replying

Being the noob that i am, i wasn't aware u need to unpack the files. 

I unpacked the files and this time I was able to do everything stated in the description. 

Unfortunately, it still didnt work for me. 

I will delete all the files and redo everything again :@  

I still have a few questions though XD

-Is it necessary to install the innie outie ALFA file?

-It says run FNIS, but which FNIS patch should I tick and update behavior?

Once again, tq for answering  :)

Thanks  iacex111,  Caliban44 for replying

Being the noob that i am, i wasn't aware u need to unpack the files. 

I unpacked the files and this time I was able to do everything stated in the description. 

Unfortunately, it still didnt work for me. 

I will delete all the files and redo everything again :@  

I still have a few questions though XD

-Is it necessary to install the innie outie ALFA file?

-It says run FNIS, but which FNIS patch should I tick and update behavior?

Once again, tq for answering  :)

NO innie outie is a completely new body it has its own textures .its in alfa stage and there is no texblend files for it yet so it will replace any texture file you have

for Fnis tic only the two top boxes to be safe gender specific  and skeleton arm fix if you have any of the mods listed in fnis they need to be ticked aswell

This is one of my first mods. Is there somewhere I can read a guide on installation and how to use this mod? Would like to see if its compatible with CEO's 0sex mod.. Thanks for being patient with a first timer. 

Read the first page of the thread - you'll find everything you need there.

As for CEO's mod - I can't remember exactly, but I think it should work although with some issues concerning exact alignment. But do not quote on me that  :blush: - I guess there was a discussion on various bodies in 0sex thread.

This is one of my first mods. Is there somewhere I can read a guide on installation and how to use this mod? Would like to see if its compatible with CEO's 0sex mod.. Thanks for being patient with a first timer. 

As for CEO's mod - I can't remember exactly, but I think it should work although with some issues concerning exact alignment. But do not quote on me that  :blush: - I guess there was a discussion on various bodies in 0sex thread.

Will do thanksomuch!

Will do thanksomuch!

You're welcome! :)

However, if I may share my personal experience (with SL, as I don't use 0sex - I wish I could, but that's unlikely with my game's config) - you'll always have some issues regarding clams, schlongs and alignment. And it's rather about how different animations are done. I have multiple body types (mainly female, but male as well) and some of them work better, some of them are worse, none are perfect in fact, which also due to the fact that I don't  use SL scaling, which wasn't always 100% efficient, so gave it up.

To sum up - I wouldn't play Skyrim now without CoS, diverse bodies, SoS and SL (obviously) and from what I've read and seen about 0sex you should go for it regardless of the small annoyances. :cool:

Please tell me how to change the collision group to run these mods "SOS enabled Strapon Replacer"  and "HDT Creatures" 

Please tell me how to change the collision group to run these mods "SOS enabled Strapon Replacer"  and "HDT Creatures" 

The easiest way is to download JFF ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25491-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/ )

With this tool open the xml.

When you klick on one of the bones, it will open a new window. At the bottom you can see the what slot that bone is and with what other slot it has or has no collision. Checked means NO collision.

Make also sure, that the xml is linked in the mesh itself. Don't know if you need to do this manuell

For some reason, I am not getting any vagina collision. I have all the requirements installed and I created the COS body in bodyslide. I checked my HDT log and it looks like the vagina and finger xml files never load while the default and male ones do. I was using Trepleens HDT vagina before and it worked, but this one won't for some reason. I noticed that both the fingers xml and vagina xml paths are in the female body mesh. Could there be some reason that having both paths there is causing an issue? I get boob collision, but no vagina. Thanks for any feedback.

EDIT: Well, after messing with it some more, it definitely seems like an issue I am having with the COS female body mesh.  I installed COS, but then, instead of building the COS body in Bodyslide, I built Trepleen's HDT vagina body (found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/) and suddenly I had collision.  I did not INSTALL Trepleen's, I still had everything from COS installed (all XML files, meshes, etc.) with the only exception being the 2 female body meshes that were built from Bodyslide.  

When I built the COS female body mesh again and tested it in-game, collision was gone again.  Not sure what to do at this point.

Hi,

Im using Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77 and Im trying to add the COS body to this outfit. Ive been testing continuously with Bodyslide, Outfit Studio and Nifskope but without success.

Can someone show me the correct way of doing this? Ive been looking on forums, checking videos for hints but so far I have not been able to get it to work.

when adding the cos body as a reference remember to tick merger new sliders with existing sliders box and copy bones weights then conform all sliders ..you may have to makes some adjustments to make it fit to the cos body

Hi,

Im using Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77 and Im trying to add the COS body to this outfit. Ive been testing continuously with Bodyslide, Outfit Studio and Nifskope but without success.

Can someone show me the correct way of doing this? Ive been looking on forums, checking videos for hints but so far I have not been able to get it to work.

when adding the cos body as a reference remember to tick merger new sliders with existing sliders box and copy bones weights then conform all sliders ..you may have to makes some adjustments to make it fit to the cos body

Thank you so much for your response,

I created my custom body and I already build the armors with that body on BodySlide, I was hoping that I could copy the vagina to the armor that way but its never that easy. So if I use the custom body as a reference I think that the armors should fit. But will it be the same process?

Hi,

I created my custom body and I already build the armors with that body on BodySlide, I was hoping that I could copy the vagina to the armor that way but its never that easy. So if I use the custom body as a reference I think that the armors should fit. But will it be the same process?

i forgot about something

if you are using COS 3.2 it will not work because its in two parts a body and the vag separate ..and you cant have two reference parts .

the innie outie version that im am working will be in one piece that should work fine ,but its not ready needs alot of work because its alot more complicated to make and im changing the weights so its smooth like a UNP body and have more option on the vag and you can use it as a reference body

Hi,

I created my custom body and I already build the armors with that body on BodySlide, I was hoping that I could copy the vag to the armor that way but its never that easy. So if I use the custom body as a reference I think that the armors should fit. But will it be the same process?

i forgot about something

if you are using COS 3.2 it will not work because its in two parts a body and the vag separate ..and you cant have two reference parts .

the innie outie version that im am working will be in one piece that should work fine ,but its not ready needs alot of work because its alot more complicated to make and im changing the weights so its smooth like a UNP body and have more option on the vag and you can use it as a reference body

Wow that sounds great cant wait for the next upgrade, will definitely keep an eye when its available. But just one question, will it be compatible with CBBE? Please? :unsure:

Ok two, And is it possible to add the body to outfits using bodyslide? That would be epic, but Ill understand if not.

Hi,

I created my custom body and I already build the armors with that body on BodySlide, I was hoping that I could copy the vag to the armor that way but its never that easy. So if I use the custom body as a reference I think that the armors should fit. But will it be the same process?

i forgot about something

Wow that sounds great cant wait for the next upgrade, will definitely keep an eye when its available. But just one question, will it be compatible with CBBE? Please? :unsure:

Ok two, And is it possible to add the body to outfits using bodyslide? That would be epic, but Ill understand if not.

the new body is based on cbbe it still has the same shape ..yes you can add the body for armor in body slide but will need to make some adjustments to make it fit but it would not be difficult .the vag may not be functional but with the new bodyslide version i might