I was wrong. The bug with body still presents in v.3.3 and 3.4 i use bodyslide v.3.6 the latest and latest skeleton v.3.86

delete cosio.xml from the SilderSet folder inside Bodyslide

I don't have this problem with any other body replacer even with clams 3.2 they works fine too, so i just dont use cosio in body slide cause this glitch is v.3.3-3.4 personal glich which doesn't affect any other replacers.

I was wrong. The bug with body still presents in v.3.3 and 3.4 i use bodyslide v.3.6 the latest and latest skeleton v.3.86

I don't have this problem with any other body replacer even with clams 3.2 they works fine too, so i just dont use cosio in body slide cause this glitch is v.3.3-3.4 personal glich which doesn't affect any other replacers.

Well if you want to use CoS 3.3 or 3.4 and you have that bug where you can't change the body sliders and the body in the preview menu looks all jagged, you need to delete the cosio.xml file and restart Bodyslide

Well if you want to use CoS 3.3 or 3.4 and you have that bug where you can't change the body sliders and the body in the preview menu looks all jagged, you need to delete the cosio.xml file and restart Bodyslide

Oh I didn't understood you frist time sorry)))

Do I have to reinstal cos 3.4 after delet cosio.xml?

Oh I didn't understood you frist time sorry)))

Do I have to reinstal cos 3.4 after delet cosio.xml?

iirc no

Scivirus,

Could you help me to change HDTVagina.xml, so that it can be used with animal?

Right now, it only works with Human male dick. I assume it is slot 0 and 26 problem. You allow only slot 26 to work.

Can you make it work both slots? Please.....

i dont use 0 because hair mods use 0  and there are alot of them sorry .so if you could change the animal one it would be better

Is this okay to use with the new version of bodyslide? i saw on the 3.6 changelog...

Version 3.6

* General: Moved resource files, shaders and images into new folder structures.

i dont see why not should be ok

Scivirus,

Right now, it only works with Human male dick. I assume it is slot 0 and 26 problem. You allow only slot 26 to work.

i dont use 0 because hair mods use 0  and there are alot of them sorry .so if you could change the animal one it would be better

Scivirus,

Do you know how to change animal's slot to 26? Can you recommend me how to do?

Scivirus,

Scivirus,

send me a xml and ill have a look

oh its slot 23 not 26

i asume you have a xml that runs on a creature skelton .....

human female and male use the same skelton creatures do not they need there own xml file incase you dont know

Scivirus,

Scivirus,

oh its slot 23 not 26

human female and male use the same skelton creatures do not they need there own xml file incase you dont know

Hi Scivirus,

I am using hdtmalewolf.xml file I downloaded creature hdt site. How can I upload file? I cannot find the button..

Scivirus,

Scivirus,

oh its slot 23 not 26

Hi Scivirus,

I am using hdtmalewolf.xml file I downloaded creature hdt site. How can I upload file? I cannot find the button..

Look at me post above yours. I changed all creature xml for you. 

Scivirus,

Scivirus,

oh its slot 23 not 26

Hi Scivirus,

Look at me post above yours. I changed all creature xml for you. 

Egon123,

Thanks. Let me test it.

Egon123,

It still does not work. I use original creature nif files for nifskope, except inserting NiStringExtraData for hdtmalewolf.xml name.

I'll double check the xml. I just changed the xml so you will need the skeleton and nif from the original mod. Altered wolf mesh should be fine but better test with the mod one to be sure the error isn't in the nif.

Edith: Done. The problem shouldn't be the xml. male genital changed to slot 23. collision with itself disabled. Collision with Pussy is active. Try and test the nif from the original mod. Maybe the xml isn't loaded properly. 

I found a little issue when i try to apply a tattoo on my character

post-98141-0-35058800-1464041468_thumb.jpg

The tattoo seem cut

The cut match a polygon line in the mesh (not sure)

the same append with overlay like in bathin in skyrim

is there a way to fix it ? By the way it s not a big issue I can play without tattoo