I have custom textures for a follower. How do I blend the textures for her? Body Options aka TexBlend.exe doesn't have option for choosing custom texture path.

Backup your normal body textures. (You don't want to change them, but you need the location to blend)

Copy the textures you want to blend into the directory where the normal textures are located.

Blend them.

Now copy the blended ones into the custom follower directory.

Copy your backup back.

Does anyone else get some female NPCs with missing feet? I can't figure out what's causing it.

That happened to me at first what I did to fix it was, first I checked my textures and meshes then I listed all the mods that add NPCs and checked them in Tes5Edit to see what NPCs were being overwritten. So I created a patch, that fixed it for me.

Yes, I tried disabling every NPC mod I had. But the only time their feet disappeared was when I disabled the FNIS patch I created after creating the custom body in BodySlide. I tried creating with feet and without, but it makes no difference.

Does anyone else get some female NPCs with missing feet? I can't figure out what's causing it.

That happened to me at first what I did to fix it was, first I checked my textures and meshes then I listed all the mods that add NPCs and checked them in Tes5Edit to see what NPCs were being overwritten. So I created a patch, that fixed it for me.

Yes, I tried disabling every NPC mod I had. But the only time their feet disappeared was when I disabled the FNIS patch I created after creating the custom body in BodySlide. I tried creating with feet and without, but it makes no difference.

You don't have to disable all NPC mods, just verify which mod is over writing over the NPCs, so for example, if u use PerkusMaximus or Everybody different, those mods over write and add many things to almost all NPCs, so to make sure u get everything from the mods u need to verify with Tes5edit and create a patch. If your not sure how to work with Tes5edit look for some vids in YouTube, there are some good ones that will help u get an idea how to use it.

What I didn't understand is, why disable the FNIS patch?, that's usually not recommended if you use behavior animation, to avoid T Pose. And this mod needs FNIS so the generated patch should always be active. Also check that your body meshes are not over written by any other mod, u can tell easily with Mod Organizer.

You don't have to disable all NPC mods, just verify which mod is over writing over the NPCs, so for example, if u use PerkusMaximus or Everybody different, those mods over write and add many things to almost all NPCs, so to make sure u get everything from the mods u need to verify with Tes5edit and create a patch. If your not sure how to work with Tes5edit look for some vids in YouTube, there are some good ones that will help u get an idea how to use it.

What I didn't understand is, why disable the FNIS patch?, that's usually not recommended if you use behavior animation, to avoid T Pose. And this mod needs FNIS so the generated patch should always be active. Also check that your body meshes are not over written by any other mod, u can tell easily with Mod Organizer.

Oh, I'm only disabling the FNIS patch to test which mod is causing the foot glitch, since the FNIS patch includes the COS BodySlide meshes I'm creating. Without the FNIS Patch w/bodyslide meshes, the foot issue disappears. With it, the feet disappear. Which is why I'm so baffled.

Oh, I'm only disabling the FNIS patch to test which mod is causing the foot glitch, since the FNIS patch includes the COS BodySlide meshes I'm creating. Without the FNIS Patch w/bodyslide meshes, the foot issue disappears. With it, the feet disappear. Which is why I'm so baffled.

Well to me seems like the issue is fixed, the FNIS patch needs to be active either way. But if u really want to test, id suggest to disable COS body and use the default, CBBE, UNP, etc. and also make sure ur skeleton doesn't need FNIS like XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, cause if it does then that could be the issue.

Texblend for leyenda skin?

I would say no. Since the innies alfa has no blender files you won't be able to. If you add 3.2 files back in, you negate the innies alfa textures. Do not overwrite your skin (Leyenda) when you install. It will just add another preset in bodyslide.  That preset changes the Pussy to innie textures with a Anus, the anus doesn't open-close, it's just there. Since there's no "Bone" for it. I tried it but switched back to 3.2 . A good Male-Female finger fuck would be great, it works for femates mastrabating, why not when I do my Babes?

Texblend for leyenda skin?

I would say no. Since the innies alfa has no blender files you won't be able to. If you add 3.2 files back in, you negate the innies alfa textures. Do not overwrite your skin (Leyenda) when you install. It will just add another preset in bodyslide.  That preset changes the Pussy to innie textures with a Anus, the anus doesn't open-close, it's just there. Since there's no "Bone" for it. I tried it but switched back to 3.2 . A good Male-Female finger fuck would be great, it works for femates mastrabating, why not when I do my Babes?

I hope someone to do

Hi. First, thanks for the mod ! =D

I've installed it myself, and so far managed to get the new meshes working, and to customize then with Bodyslide. However, for some reason, atm I'm unable to get Texblend to work (I'm mean i got to launch it from MO, but it won't display regular body textures, nor the vagina texture options).

I'm figuring it might be even harder to get it to work than to use bodyslide, which wasn't intuitive. So, I'm wondering : would it be possible to have the regular CBBE textures alrealdy updated to work with clams into the 7z file ? So far I've edited the .dds directly, but multiple compressions may alter quality... so I though I would try asking. =)

Thanks again anyway !

I've installed it myself, and so far managed to get the new meshes working, and to customize then with Bodyslide. However, for some reason, atm I'm unable to get Texblend to work (I'm mean i got to launch it from MO, but it won't display regular body textures, nor the vagina texture options).

I'm figuring it might be even harder to get it to work than to use bodyslide, which wasn't intuitive. So, I'm wondering : would it be possible to have the regular CBBE textures alrealdy updated to work with clams into the 7z file ? So far I've edited the .dds directly, but multiple compressions may alter quality... so I though I would try asking. =)

Thanks again anyway !

The innies alfa is more of an update the anything. By update, I mean for the COS Body Preset. 

Thanks again anyway !

The innies alfa is more of an update the anything. By update, I mean for the COS Body Preset. 

It's not only the alpha channel, it's the texture which is lacking if I do not update the femalebody_0.nif. If I don't, then my character has a clam which does stays visible in the dark, which is quite disturbing you may admit. ^^

The point is :

— Either I stay with CBBE body text and I've got untextured always lighted clam

— Either I stay with my manually edited texture and I've got a slight defect which makes blank areas around neck seam under certain angles

I'm wondering if that seam is due to the COS mesh or to a default in my editing in fact. =)

That why I thought I would ask  someone who knows what he is doing. =D

The point is :

— Either I stay with CBBE body text and I've got untextured always lighted clam

— Either I stay with my manually edited texture and I've got a slight defect which makes blank areas around neck seam under certain angles

I'm wondering if that seam is due to the COS mesh or to a default in my editing in fact. =)

Ok so I managed to get TexBlend to work approximately.. and I obtained a similar result to my manually edited texture, except for the compression which seems a bit lower. However.. the seam is still there !

=> With COS body I've got a slight blank seam around the neck quite visible under certain angles

=> with CBBE HDT body, no seam, at worse one or two blank points visible under certain angles, but much lesser than with COS

Is that due to texture being too small for the COS mesh ? Is that due to the mesh ? Any idea how to fix this ? =D

I could use your help, I have this annoying issue I can't seem to get rid of. 

I'm using CoS 3.2, and it was working perfectly, everything from physics, scaling, everything really. In the meantime I decided to change my female skin textures, so seeing as this mods supports Mature skin textures from Nexus mods, I decided to give it a go. The problem is, when I combine the body textures from Mature skin mod, with CoS, I get this weird, blank space instead of a vagina. When looking from down up, you can see the clouds lol. Anyway, I added innie and outie addon, and it almost solved the problem, the blank area was much much smaller, but it still existed, with the addon, you can see the lips, but there's the still blank space between them.

its best to have a screen shot for your problem ..

ps cos 3.2 in the innie is completely different and require different texture ...

that said i am not promising anything but im planing to release the finale version of the innie body in this week ..and 3.2 will fall away ..if i find time to do so

i still need to test with SAM i just need to figure out to install SAM and not destroy my current mods list

Alright, so I've read a hefty amount of the thread and it seems the seam problem has been spotted and evolves through versions. I'll point out what I can :

— Clam physics working perfectly at home (I've seen users saying vag is only pushed by side, that happens it there is sexlab misalignment when the schlong does not go low enough in the Y axis)

— Managed to get texture working with texblend (though the descriptions points a Vagina option in TexBlend which is in fact grouped under the COS preset), no issues of clam not taking lighting anymore

Thanks for all of that. =)

— BUT there is still the neck seam :

COS_Neck_Seam.jpg

From left to right : COS body with COS texture, same in the dark (which makes the seam very visible), COS body with CBBE texblended texture, CBBE body.

NB : Watch the image on native resolution for better viewing.

I've got the same symptoms than one of LL forumers described in previous version, the seam does get smaller and pushed back toward the clavicles when increasing weight, but does not disappears. CBBE body has almost no seam (there is only some pixels which get blank very occasionnaly towards the clavicles, but most of the time it's not visible)... and ajusting COS texture doesn't help, so it look like it's the COS mesh. It's a shame, 'cause otherwise the mod would be perfect (with much lesser performance impact than HeroDeLeyenda's I might add).

Anything I can do to help, Scivirus ?

Is there a fast way to add it to all of my bijin characters? 

If you're alluding to that mod  they say in the description you can edit their bodies if you install the loose files instead of the pack. I think if you can find where their femalebody_0.nif  is located, then you can just install bjin, then replace the mesh one by one with a Clams one.

You'll have to install clams, edit a Clams body preset (to obtain the COS femalebody_0 or 1.nif) with Bodyslide, and install Clam's skse plugin files first though. =)

I took a quick look : actually there is no need to, Leyenda's skin for CBBE alreay has vagina texture. Installing Leyenda's skins over a Clam body will give you an aspect intermediate between vanilla Clams and Leyenda's. =)

Unless you were looking specifically for clams's vagina texture ?

Yes, i want clam's vagina with skin leyenda.

I just learned how to use TexBlend, if it can be made some use of it then here are Leyenda's modified textures...

Leyenda V-Clams.7z

Replace the .dds files with the same name in Leyenda's texture folder with those, that should do it. I used Clams' standard vagina for cbbe.

But for the meshes, tweaking torso's sliders in Bodyslide didn't help, so I don't think I can do a thing without Scivirus. I hope his silence is only temporary... =(

Yes, i want clam's vagina with skin leyenda.

I just learned how to use TexBlend, if it can be made some use of it then here are Leyenda's modified textures...

attachicon.gifLeyenda V-Clams.7z

Replace the .dds files with the same name in Leyenda's texture folder with those, that should do it. I used Clams' standard vagina for cbbe.

But for the meshes, tweaking torso's sliders in Bodyslide didn't help, so I don't think I can do a thing without Scivirus. I hope his silence is only temporary... =(

Oh thank you i will try and i tell you.

Yeah, only the internal labia and the vagina are different. =)

If you're asking the whole groin to be Clams's one, then you have to detour it with photoshop which would take wayyyyy more skill an time than patching  with texblend. ; )

Yes, will have to wait for some good people.