ok, I had to install both Innie Outie and Textures to get it to work. The sliders do not show changes on the preview window and some of the settings are way out of wack on the heavy side. (-200 percent for one of the breasts settings) I set some to 0 from negitives and used the light side to try and "match" settings.

In the game, in a former saved game, my preggers gal looks good, and the pussy is the same shade as the girl (a greenish color), a major achievement.

Have not see any sex with her yet, I have bowling today and no time to get to a scene. Also testing out the new Defeat and how it interacts with DA. 

Good Mod!!

if you used the innie outie version alfa or beta version you need to delete the cosio.xml in the slider set is it will clash with the cosio.osp version .bodyslide is using a new format that should fix the slider problems

i have noticed that hdt phisics of new body make boobs vibrate and such weird stuff... as it used to be on early hdt releases a year ago. can there be something done about this?

fine tuning ,it normally starts doing that when the time factor is to high but when its to slow the breast tends to bounce forever or looks like to bags filled with water dropping the hdt havok object maybe part of the solution

i have noticed that hdt phisics of new body make boobs vibrate and such weird stuff... as it used to be on early hdt releases a year ago. can there be something done about this?

fine tuning ,it normally starts doing that when the time factor is to high but when its to slow the breast tends to bounce forever or looks like to bags filled with water dropping the hdt havok object maybe part of the solution

old hdtextension used to work fine so i am using the old one ... gonna check now how it works

Could you make this apply to ALL females please?

you can do that yourself. Replace the female mesh in the data/meshes/actors/character/character assets with the Cos body mesh

So do i just CTRL batch build into that folder with bodyslide or what (I'm stupid)?

Yep. Build your body with bodyslide (batch build or the normal build will work). The point is to move those new cos body meshes in the folder to overwrite whatever meshes were in there before.

i have a question for the users of this mod would you care if the breast collision between hands and breast only work when naked  ....the hdt havok object and the head nif triggers that xml that does hand collision with the breast but can cause it to layer on some conditions and starts to twitch  .  some NPC uses there own custom head nif like Serana ,and needs the object to run the xml .but some npc do not equip the object because of the AI ...

i have a question for the users of this mod would you care if the breast collision between hands and breast only work when naked  ....the hdt havok object and the head nif triggers that xml that does hand collision with the breast but can cause it to layer on some conditions and starts to twitch  .  some NPC uses there own custom head nif like Serana ,and needs the object to run the xml .but some npc do not equip the object because of the AI ...

i am using bodytypes of skyrim... and also using the hdt xml setup from previous version since its not lagging... so i personally dont see a point in changing something ... though i must say i liked the looks of prevoius vagina better so i using both bodys because bodytypes allows me to do this...  i even think that you guys should work together. you and bodytypes developer you could coop really nicely. because the BT developer is currently working on new system with morphs and so on  and will try to add support of your body for the new sys too... i already asked :P

A lot of foreplay type animations don't strip the gloves off, if the breast was uncovered but the hands gloved would that prevent collision?  If so it might be a net negative.  Other than that, I don't see a lot of contact between hands and breasts when the actors are cothed anyway.

in addition to foreplay there is some idle animations that make breast jiggle with hand etc, would be sad to lose it.

btw, is there is still no way to make belly collisions stable so we could finally have it in COS? :( or make "unstable" version, with it, for those of us who can deal with some glitches around it, and stable one without it and only nude boobs collisions etc. 

in addition to foreplay there is some idle animations that make breast jiggle with hand etc, would be sad to lose it.

btw, is there is still no way to make belly collisions stable so we could finally have it in COS? :( or make "unstable" version, with it, for those of us who can deal with some glitches around it, and stable one without it and only nude boobs collisions etc. 

well the thing is i want the breast to bounce more realistically ..and that can be done but its effects the collision on the breast..

it gets complicated ..

technically SKSE runs hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file with out the extra string in the nif files ..but then it only has bounce and no collision ..the extrastring can be placed on any nif file as long as the npc or player equips it .it can even be in a sword ...

unfortunately the the string needs to be in the head , or hands ...because if you have gloves or a full closed helmet on then the string is removed ..when a npc or player is teleported in the game then the armor is added after the skeleton ,this happens very fast ..so if the hdt object and head teleports in the game after a fast travel or cell change then the string is turned on and off and on again very fast and the skyrim does not like it and the twitching happens ...

so i think the best solution is to put the string on the naked body and the the object for generic npc .All npc will still have breast bounce but some will not have breast collision ..it can run the finger, vagina and breast collision at the same time...i have tried to put them in one xml before put that did not work ..

finger to vagina and penis to vagina will only run when both parties are naked but will work with npc or player that uses the COS body ..the mail collision is run be the penis it self from SOS

unfortunately nothing has been done really with hdt havok to get it more stable ..its a balance game to get it stable with what we have now but it looks unnatural when at stable settings

A lot of foreplay type animations don't strip the gloves off, if the breast was uncovered but the hands gloved would that prevent collision?  If so it might be a net negative.  Other than that, I don't see a lot of contact between hands and breasts when the actors are cothed anyway.

the hdt is runs on the skeleton so if the head nif or body or the object runs the string then it will still have collision even with gloves on but if the the string was in the hands then the collision will be off  ....

to make it simple its the bones in the skeleton thats is colliding with each other and not the body parts ..the body parts just provide a border for the skeleton

thats why i have stoped using the string in the hands a long time ago .most users do not use a helmet with a closed face so the head is still in the game ..so thats why i have it in the head mostly to the player to autorun the string with out the object ..the object is rea;lly only for custom NPC and standalone NPC like Serana that have ther own heads but share the cos body ..

if i remove the string from the head and object then it will run stable but with no collision when a npc or player has armor on ..except  when naked..

the stability also depends on the computer specs it seems

the hdt is runs on the skeleton so if the head nif or body or the object runs the string then it will still have collision even with gloves on but if the the string was in the hands then the collision will be off  ....

to make it simple its the bones in the skeleton thats is colliding with each other and not the body parts ..the body parts just provide a border for the skeleton

thats why i have stoped using the string in the hands a long time ago .most users do not use a helmet with a closed face so the head is still in the game ..so thats why i have it in the head mostly to the player to autorun the string with out the object ..the object is rea;lly only for custom NPC and standalone NPC like Serana that have ther own heads but share the cos body ..

if i remove the string from the head and object then it will run stable but with no collision when a npc or player has armor on ..except  when naked..

the stability also depends on the computer specs it seems

My concern is how it would effect Devious Devices, which are still worn (Mostly) when the poor girl wearing them is being... in a sexual encounter.

I think the little jiggling I see is leagues above the body I had before (Trepleen body with working vagina and extras by Daiemonic).

Anything you adjust, though, should be ok. I am getting constent butt wiggles right now, but wether that is this mod or the physics mod that was required for my outfits is likely a toss up.

So I installed this mod following the directions and I have hit a slight snag that I can't fix. It gets the worse the further I am from light sources

It looks like a problem with specular maps (the one which determines glows and reflections). I would reinstall textures, specially argonianfemalebody_1_s. =)

So I installed this mod following the directions and I have hit a slight snag that I can't fix. It gets the worse the further I am from light sources

It looks like a problem with specular maps (the one which determines glows and reflections). I would reinstall textures, specially argonianfemalebody_1_s. =)

Thank you for the advice. 

I Know we had this conversation before but is there anyway you could make your mod compatible with SAM Please i really need That ! PLZ PLZangel.gif angel.gif angel.gif

I Know we had this conversation before but is there anyway you could make your mod compatible with SAM Please i really need That ! PLZ PLZangel.gif angel.gif angel.gif

you can test something for me add the extradatastring to the sam nif for the penis to run the hdtm.xml that should do the trick  ...if you know how

you can test something for me add the extradatastring to the sam nif for the penis to run the hdtm.xml that should do the trick  ...if you know how

OF Course Thank You So Much You are The Greatest Im Uploading This So Everyone Can Use it

SAMForCOS.7z

OF Course Thank You So Much You are The Greatest Im Uploading This So Everyone Can Use it

attachicon.gifSAMForCOS.7z

i assume it worked ?