2 hours ago, saunai said:

Will be there any SE ver?

there will be  but not in this current form because it uses CBBE assets and the Cbbe  crew  does not allow anything cbbe  with out thier permission  in SSE...i am working on a new Body and if successful will blow them all out of the water

27 minutes ago, scivirus said:

there will be  but not in this current form because it uses CBBE assets and the Cbbe  crew  does not allow anything cbbe  with out thier permission  in SSE...i am working on a new Body and if successful will blow them all out of the water

Thank you very much

i wanted something like this in sse for so long

Excuse me, but i have a problem with the new bodyslide femalehands.

When i build a new set of hands in Bodyslide they look fine but in game the stuck between the feet and rest on the ground.

The nif file is very large and contains a "skeleton.nif" i tried to delete it but still have the problem.

and there are two slot 33 HAnds partitions.

The standard hands within the mesh folder work fine and the didn't have this skeleton.nif

8 hours ago, scivirus said:

If you are successful, will you still keep LE compatibility?

11 hours ago, noreg said:

Excuse me, but i have a problem with the new bodyslide femalehands.

When i build a new set of hands in Bodyslide they look fine but in game the stuck between the feet and rest on the ground.

The nif file is very large and contains a "skeleton.nif" i tried to delete it but still have the problem.

and there are two slot 33 HAnds partitions.

The standard hands within the mesh folder work fine and the didn't have this skeleton.nif

i don't under stand ...my female hands are 133KB ..Body slide only has Hands on them ..and you suppose to have two partitions  one for each hand and and part of eh skeleton mostly fingers

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

i don't under stand ...my female hands are 133KB ..Body slide only has Hands on them ..and you suppose to have two partitions  one for each hand and and part of eh skeleton mostly fingers

Sorry for the misunderstanding, perhaps the pictures will explain the issue:

Below you see the files in the shapedata-folder which are used as a base when you build the body in bodyslide, look at the big file size

baseshape_folder.PNG.5ef2ee1d99f5c5dfcca70e0b50e14bde.PNG

When you open this nif in nifskope, there is a skeleton.nif which i've never seen before in a nif for hands

baseshape_nif.PNG.f943c2b0b90954b8e2f8d2fb21c27b37.PNG

When i build hands in bodyslide the resulting hands are not attached to the wrist but to the ground.

The prebuild Cosiohd hands are much smaller in file size:

mesh_folder.PNG.e9cf87ad987626f4b730b56367b91f52.PNG

and the didn't have this skeleton.nif

mesh_nif.PNG.d4f55e4851b1d4311cf677ef874c4cf3.PNG

When i use this prebuild hands there are in the right position.

4 hours ago, Spyro84 said:

@scivirus Could you provide a CosioHD Hands reference for Outfit Studio. I am trying to adapt the beast race clawed hand meshes from Better Claws and Gauntlets to CosioHD body but I notice there is only a reference shape for the body and not the hands when using Outfit Studio.

set then hands as reference then you have a reference ..when they are Green  they are the reference  .>Far as i know they are already  ....if you wan to  add gauntlets  then  open  first with cosio hands ...then use add project  option  ..if it did not have a project then  import the nif of the Gauntlet  or OBJ FILE ...you might want to  use  both the hands and body  ...so Load the hands .then "add project" the body  then "add project" the gauntlets or  import the nif  ..you will have to switch reference  between hands and body ...when yr  done  make sure the  Cosio hands are still reference  and then save the project  but untick the copy reference to  output box ... the  new beast hands should no be the new reference  

2 hours ago, noreg said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, perhaps the pictures will explain the issue:

Below you see the files in the shapedata-folder which are used as a base when you build the body in bodyslide, look at the big file size

baseshape_folder.PNG.5ef2ee1d99f5c5dfcca70e0b50e14bde.PNG

When you open this nif in nifskope, there is a skeleton.nif which i've never seen before in a nif for hands

baseshape_nif.PNG.f943c2b0b90954b8e2f8d2fb21c27b37.PNG

When i build hands in bodyslide the resulting hands are not attached to the wrist but to the ground.

The prebuild Cosiohd hands are much smaller in file size:

mesh_folder.PNG.e9cf87ad987626f4b730b56367b91f52.PNG

and the didn't have this skeleton.nif

mesh_nif.PNG.d4f55e4851b1d4311cf677ef874c4cf3.PNG

When i use this prebuild hands there are in the right position.

OK do the hands  appear  in game  at the wrist or the ground?  ...Not sure what you getting at  becasue  mine are fine    ..you can ignore the skeleton it is normal  ...i did not put the nodes  in there position ..Bodyslide  does  so they are  where they should be  ...the hands are at a bigger size because they are Hi poly models

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

OK do the hands  appear  in game  at the wrist or the ground?  ...Not sure what you getting at  becasue  mine are fine    ..you can ignore the skeleton it is normal  ...i did not put the nodes  in there position ..Bodyslide  does  so they are  where they should be  ...the hands are at a bigger size because they are Hi poly models

The hands are on the ground, when i build hands with bodyslide (the larger nif).

When i use the brebuild hands out of the cosioHD mesh-folder (the smaller nif) hands are in the right position.

So, I FINALLY solved my fps and stutter problems, which by proxy solved almost all breast jitter imaginable.  I'll share this here since the Cosio forum is my primary "homebase" for discussing Skyrim anyways.

I went here and followed the guide carefully, specifically the part about using the mod tool called BethINI.  The whole guide is good and has helped a lot, but for years I was stubborn and didn't take an "updated" look at my .ini files when I should have.

Following that guide concerning the .ini files part, as well as this guide here , has TREMENDOUSLY improved my Skyrim performance and looks while still using an ENB preset.

But, there were two specific things that made a HUGE difference to my game.  Hope they help you too:

1.  Go to your enblocal.ini, go to the [LIMITER] section and make sure "WaitBusyRenderer" is set to false.  I have no idea how long mine was set to true, but fuck me, I wish I had known that setting it to false will give you around +15 fps.  I guess I turned it on at some point, or an old enb preset turned it on.  Setting it to true apparently COULD help reduce SOME stutter, but damn, losing 15 fps for that is painful.

2.  The guide at the top mentions this in a single sentence at the bottom of the ini file section , so it might go unnoticed, but go to your "skyrimprefs.ini" and go to the [TerrainManager] section.  If not there, create it.  Set "fTreeLoadDistance" to 40000.0000.  As the above guide points out, this will potentially dramatically reduce the stutter you get in 3rd person.

When you're done tweaking your .ini files according to the guides and the BethINI tool, then you can go to the Cosio mod page and add scivirus' recommended adjustments to your skyrim.ini, skse.ini, and enblocal.ini.

TLDR:  don't be stupidly stubborn like me and think you have tweaked Skyrim perfectly over the years.

Edit:  On an unrelated note, I just found this mod called "Cathedral Assets Optimizer" on the Skyrim subreddit.  It's a mod for SSE that converts mods from LE to SSE.  It can ALSO port SSE mods back to LE for those of us still on LE.  Nice!  This might help anyone of us here when the day comes that scivirus makes the Cosio body for SSE.  It now also can port mods for other Bethesda games too.

On 9/6/2019 at 12:12 PM, scivirus said:

YOU>>>>THEY ❤️ hi from Brasil ❤️ 

4 hours ago, noreg said:

The hands are on the ground, when i build hands with bodyslide (the larger nif).

When i use the brebuild hands out of the cosioHD mesh-folder (the smaller nif) hands are in the right position.

something els  is causing this  ... best to check  the XPMSE skeleton or mods that effect  hands

This is a prety easy fix for newly made smp pe compatible items made or finished with OS and it goes like this open a good hand nif like the one that came with this body mod highlight the bone hands are connected to find in nifscope the position numbers on preferably from hands shapes but Usually you need to find the bones numbers not sure what bone you look at for hands but for head parts it's the head bone any way you move it in OS using the numbers from nif. This is of course if you just were talking about the hands not lined up or if they melt off. The later is a smp xml not defining all the base bones just drop every bone in shape inless like preboob or prebut how ever they are named in nif as later in xml you add more than just letting them default as part of jiggles. 

16 hours ago, scivirus said:

set then hands as reference then you have a reference ..when they are Green  they are the reference  .>Far as i know they are already  ....if you wan to  add gauntlets  then  open  first with cosio hands ...then use add project  option  ..if it did not have a project then  import the nif of the Gauntlet  or OBJ FILE ...you might want to  use  both the hands and body  ...so Load the hands .then "add project" the body  then "add project" the gauntlets or  import the nif  ..you will have to switch reference  between hands and body ...when yr  done  make sure the  Cosio hands are still reference  and then save the project  but untick the copy reference to  output box ... the  new beast hands should no be the new reference  

Thanks for the explanation. I'll give it a try.

On 9/6/2019 at 6:12 PM, scivirus said:

Thanks for that, because your LE version is so crazy good.

1 hour ago, Sam19823 said:

The right breast is fallen but the left breast is stiff and straight how this even possible XD 

Can some one help me !

got a screen shot ? ..i might be the  idle animation  and depending on the  xml you  selects  the breast will droop  and if the  torso leans to  more to the right  it  might droop more no the right

37 minutes ago, scivirus said:

got a screen shot ? ..i might be the  idle animation  and depending on the  xml you  selects  the breast will droop  and if the  torso leans to  more to the right  it  might droop more no the right

I fix it. The problem was the HDT
The HDT needs to be installed after the Cosio and the body is working right now 

This s nature ? 

8 hours ago, Sam19823 said:

I fix it. The problem was the HDT
The HDT needs to be installed after the Cosio and the body is working right now 

This s nature ? 

then yr using the Wrong HDT the HDt that comes with HDT PE 14.28 ...some hdt mods like hair mods  can  interfere  as they are set to  collide with every thing