10 hours ago, liuleizos said:

Hi,scivirus

I found a texture,Https://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/913754
Darrenstone Skin by Darrenstone
The quality of this skin is very nice, Can you add vaginal textures and can you share CBBE Body Options Blender. We are free to modify.
Waiting for your reply!

121347kjbxg45z5cu7jv4v.png

Darrenstone Skin.zip 55.25 MB · 4 downloads

there is a texture resource file  for Gimp  ,Tex blend   tends to mess up the quality

5 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Scivirus can you check on the textures in "Agonian and Khajiit HDT Tails and textures"? The Khajiit clams appear to be all black. Not sure if something is missing or I have something out of order.

there is a  beast  texture patch  but  you need a mod  for it first called https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574andhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193

use the lizard and grey cat option s ..i will get around to  use vanilla  textures at some point ......

Look for Agonian and Khajiit HDT Tails and textures.rar in the download page  ..NOTE  it will had HDT tail to the beast races too ,.....

3 hours ago, liuleizos said:

It turns out that Texblend will destroy the quality of textures, which I know today. Now I have no way. I hope you can add Vaginal textures to Darrenstone Skin.

i will try to  add it  cant say  when  im trying to work on the new body ..it does not take very long though to do it  but i forget about these thing s LOL even  though  i make notes of it A.D.D is a Bitch 

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

there is a  beast  texture patch  but  you need a mod  for it first called https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574andhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193

use the lizard and grey cat option s ..i will get around to  use vanilla  textures at some point ......

Look for Agonian and Khajiit HDT Tails and textures.rar in the download page  ..NOTE  it will had HDT tail to the beast races too ,.....

I have all of those mods already loaded and have been using them for the last couple of months. That is my question is if the texture for Khajiit clam is supposed black in color? I wouldn't have thought the clam would a dark color, most mammals in nature have light colored genital areas. The Argonians texture looks great and blends in well, but the Khajiit is another story.

12 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

I have all of those mods already loaded and have been using them for the last couple of months. That is my question is if the texture for Khajiit clam is supposed black in color? I wouldn't have thought the clam would a dark color, most mammals in nature have light colored genital areas. The Argonians texture looks great and blends in well, but the Khajiit is another story.

it should not be dark it means the patch texture  did not load check yr  load priority in the mod installer 

7 hours ago, scivirus said:

it should not be dark it means the patch texture  did not load check yr  load priority in the mod installer 

Not sure what happened. I have had the Cosio texture for Khajiit set to load last. Seems that Vortex didn't copy the files into the right directories. I manually placed the files and everything is looking right now.

7 hours ago, zupra said:

Ok i thought this was caused by the chubby butt slider but it's not. Cosio original body is much leaner so it kinda hides that thing.

ye its a the HI poly  body  ..it  does not play well with the  4 bones weights  limit  .. the  new body will not have nearly  hi amount  like  the cosio hd has  ..or  it will have hi poly in  selected places ......i know what is causing it  it  just hard to  pin point the weights  causing it 

4 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Not sure what happened. I have had the Cosio texture for Khajiit set to load last. Seems that Vortex didn't copy the files into the right directories. I manually placed the files and everything is looking right now.

you mean  its set to load after the original mod ? becasue its should  have a conflict  with it 

Hi there I'm having a devil of a time getting the animations to work. I believe I've installed everything correctly, generated the new body in bodyslide and updated FNIS. The new female body is applied on my character, but the vagina doesn't move or react at all to any schlongs or anything.

I'm at a loss since i followed the download and install instructions to the letter, and nothing works. very frustrating. any help you could provide would be appreciated (I know you must have answered this question a thousand times, so i apologize for my ignorance).

Ive been using the Demonaic textures for a while now, but for some reason the labia textures are missing, and it just shows up as a beige blob. I've added a pic from bodyslide to show what im talking about. It shows up the same way in game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

delete this after use.png

8 hours ago, eldenIronBlood said:

Hi there I'm having a devil of a time getting the animations to work. I believe I've installed everything correctly, generated the new body in bodyslide and updated FNIS. The new female body is applied on my character, but the vagina doesn't move or react at all to any schlongs or anything.

I'm at a loss since i followed the download and install instructions to the letter, and nothing works. very frustrating. any help you could provide would be appreciated (I know you must have answered this question a thousand times, so i apologize for my ignorance).

does the breast and butt bounce at all  ?