8 hours ago, Basshead said:

I have this issue, my character looks like she has frog legs whenever i remove my armor and do an action. When standing completely still everything is normal. I honestly have no idea what the issue might be. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Frog Legs ? HMmm  screen shot would be good  ..But look into your xpmse skeleton

UPDATE 5.4 IS UP tiny Fix on Butt bones weights that Brake the Skin..The Installer has  more options for Belly ,Vagina Belly and Clit Physics .it also adds bodyslide file for Sos add on Pubic Hair ,Hands and Feet

Ok, so a few "deep" observations on the grippy pussy.....IT'S AWESOME....and also....IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!!

On a serious note though, wow.  Great job with this, this is a game changer.  It seems the hdtvagina.xml for grippy pussy has also sort of "stablized" the different vagina parts as they move together, such as Cliteral, Cliteral1, NPRPussy01, etc. etc.  They seem to clip into each other much less than with the standard vagina and looks way more fluid in unison as they get penetrated.  I assume this is because the different parts move outward and inward together instead of pushing against each other side to side like with the standard vagina.

My only gripe is that in some poses where the character's legs are spread wide, you can still see the seam/gap between the character's inner thigh and the actual vagina.  It's a very, very small seam, and only noticeable when in certain animation scenes, but still, it's there.  I am not sure if the tiny gap is exaggerated by the grippy pussy movement or not, but I could see light coming through the tiny seam as the grippy pussy did it's thing.  This is a very, very minor problem though, so I am just reporting it, not complaining.

Also, one suggestion would be to put more information in the FOMOD installer about what each option actually will look like in game.  For example, instead of saying "This option will install CosioALTFullHDT" have it say something like "This option installs CosioALTFullHDT, which has more breast bounce and movement than the other options." As of now, I have no idea what the difference is between all the HDT options are without having to install each and test it, which I know is as easy as dragging and dropping another.xml into SKSE/Plugins, but people new to modding might need more information  The .gifs in the fomod for CosioHDTFull and CosioALTFullHDT look pretty much the same to me in the .gif.

Again though, wow, this thing is a serious achievement, can't thank you enough for this update.  My jaw dropped when I loaded up the animation "Billy Chaurus Behind Penetration" which gives a good angle of the "grippiness" and wow, just wow, it's amazing.

57 minutes ago, tsnootch said:

Ok, so a few "deep" observations on the grippy pussy.....IT'S AWESOME....and also....IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!!

On a serious note though, wow.  Great job with this, this is a game changer.  It seems the hdtvagina.xml for grippy pussy has also sort of "stablized" the different vagina parts as they move together, such as Cliteral, Cliteral1, NPRPussy01, etc. etc.  They seem to clip into each other much less than with the standard vagina and looks way more fluid in unison as they get penetrated.  I assume this is because the different parts move outward and inward together instead of pushing against each other side to side like with the standard vagina.

My only gripe is that in some poses where the character's legs are spread wide, you can still see the seam/gap between the character's inner thigh and the actual vagina.  It's a very, very small seam, and only noticeable when in certain animation scenes, but still, it's there.  I am not sure if the tiny gap is exaggerated by the grippy pussy movement or not, but I could see light coming through the tiny seam as the grippy pussy did it's thing.  This is a very, very minor problem though, so I am just reporting it, not complaining.

Also, one suggestion would be to put more information in the FOMOD installer about what each option actually will look like in game.  For example, instead of saying "This option will install CosioALTFullHDT" have it say something like "This option installs CosioALTFullHDT, which has more breast bounce and movement than the other options." As of now, I have no idea what the difference is between all the HDT options are without having to install each and test it, which I know is as easy as dragging and dropping another.xml into SKSE/Plugins, but people new to modding might need more information  The .gifs in the fomod for CosioHDTFull and CosioALTFullHDT look pretty much the same to me in the .gif.

Again though, wow, this thing is a serious achievement, can't thank you enough for this update.  My jaw dropped when I loaded up the animation "Billy Chaurus Behind Penetration" which gives a good angle of the "grippiness" and wow, just wow, it's amazing..the file uncompressed is  over 1 GB

Not sure  how you are getting  that description "This option will install CosioALTFullHD" that is one of the folders .it should not say anything about what folder its in only  uploads it content  ..the descriptions should tell you what its  colliding with a what has physics  ....unless i understand you incorrectly  .

i have to be very careful with the  gifs now as the installer is getting to big to  be uploaded in LL and did  want it anywhere else ..i tried a few methods to make a good quality GIF  but most are way to big to fit ..i had to  remove some before  just to make the installer small enough ..How ever i encourage  YOU guys that might do a better job at that to make gifs  and ill will add it to the installer  but the need to be very small 2 to 5 mb  ..i have reached 7zips limitations...

PS thanks for your input i appreciate it 

3 hours ago, tsnootch said:

Again though, wow, this thing is a serious achievement, can't thank you enough for this update.  My jaw dropped when I loaded up the animation "Billy Chaurus Behind Penetration" which gives a good angle of the "grippiness" and wow, just wow, it's amazing.

Gif or pics of the grippiness, please?

I use UUNP bodies but starting to wonder if I should convert to CBBE

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

Not sure  how you are getting  that description "This option will install CosioALTFullHD" that is one of the folders .it should not say anything about what folder its in only  uploads it content  ..the descriptions should tell you what its  colliding with a what has physics  ....unless i understand you incorrectly 

Yeah, sorry, I was paraphrasing from memory.  Let me clarify:

For example, here is what it says for "Cosio Alternative FULL Physics":

"With this you'll have an Alternative Breast and Butt,Belly,Thigh and Testical physics and collision with Full Vagina,Hands,Fore arms ,UpperArms,fingers,Belly ,ShLongs of Skyrim and most creatures .Collsion with Creatures and Belly is higly dependened on the Animation and may not always work."

So, my point is, what does "Alternative" actually mean to someone who is new to your mod?  They won't know unless they try each option, and as the options grow in number, they will want to know.  The .gifs don't really show.  But, you could replace the .gifs with a standard picture, or no picture, if you better explained in words in the description what "Alternative" or "Older" etc. will actually look like in game.  This should save you space in your upload and better describe to people what each option does.

So, let's use "Alternative" as an example, you could make it say:

Cosio Alternative FULL has a more exaggerated movement than the Full or Older options. It has Breast, Butt, Belly, Thigh, and Testicle physics.  It has collision with full Vagina, Hands, Forearms, Upper Arms, Fingers, Belly, Schlongs of Skyrim, and collision with most creatures.  Collision with creatures and belly depends on your animations and might not always work.

The sentence in bold tells the player very quickly what to expect to see in game from the physics, not just what is included in the physics.

Another example for Cosio Full would be like:

Cosio FULL has realistic, lifelike breast bounce.  It has Breast, Butt, Belly, Thigh, and Testicle physics.  It has collision with full Vagina, Hands, Forearms, Upper Arms, Fingers, Belly, Schlongs of Skyrim, and collision with most creatures.  Collision with creatures and belly depends on your animations and might not always work.

I am not sure if what I wrote in bold is exactly accurate, as I haven't used all the different options much, but you get the idea.  Just replace the bold sentence with whatever is accurate.

TLDR:  You could remove the .gifs altogether to save space, and add more descriptive text in the fomod description about what the player will actually see in game for the option they choose.

I'd be happy to write a new moduleconfig.xml and send you a download link if it helps you out.

1 hour ago, Abazzy said:

Gif or pics of the grippiness, please?

I use UUNP bodies but starting to wonder if I should convert to CBBE

Here ya go.  A .gif of the grippiness. If you look closely, you can see the labias pulling from the outside when the chaurus pulls out, and then they contract inward when he thrusts in.  Zoom in on the page if it's hard to see.

Warning:  creature sex below.

Spoiler

1575883952_grippypussy.gif.a8f0330baf97b882182cdf7cdbd64a51.gif

11 minutes ago, tsnootch said:

Here ya go.  A .gif of the grippiness. If you look closely, you can see the labias pulling from the outside when the chaurus pulls out, and then they contract inward when he thrusts in.  Zoom in on the page if it's hard to see.

Warning:  creature sex below.

Reveal hidden contents

1575883952_grippypussy.gif.a8f0330baf97b882182cdf7cdbd64a51.gif

Oh wow you're right!

This only works for CBBE?

Got an issue to report.  Don't know if it's a problem with Cosio or Leyanda Skin.  Seems there is some problem with muscle maps (femalebody_1_msn.dds).  All muscle maps from Leyanda (and other mods like GUK Muscular Maps) all have some texture mismatch on the inside of the legs and the back of the calfs.

From Leyanda, the Less, Low, Medium, High, Extreme, Vigorexia, and Extreme Vigorexia all have this problem, which I marked with red next to the texture seam:

Spoiler

1031442096_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_07_07-02_57_47_97.thumb.png.9a55c11cfcd6a91bc98257ad2088c6d7.png

Spoiler

2018280915_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_07_07-02_58_12_42.thumb.png.fb1d0d70601ab90c65e2036da28a57e4.png

From Leyanda, the Delicate, Fatty, Normal, and Smooth options only have the little problem that I marked in blue.

Spoiler

1654411522_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_07_07-02_57_27_89.thumb.png.bba15296360cae857a0398a0bd63eaf9.png

I don't know if this problem has always been there or if it just showed up with Cosio 5.4 or recent versions of Cosio.

15 hours ago, Abazzy said:

Oh wow you're right!

This only works for CBBE?

NOpe this only work  with Cosio  its not Cbbe or UNP

8 hours ago, tsnootch said:

Got an issue to report.  Don't know if it's a problem with Cosio or Leyanda Skin.  Seems there is some problem with muscle maps (femalebody_1_msn.dds).  All muscle maps from Leyanda (and other mods like GUK Muscular Maps) all have some texture mismatch on the inside of the legs and the back of the calfs.

From Leyanda, the Less, Low, Medium, High, Extreme, Vigorexia, and Extreme Vigorexia all have this problem, which I marked with red next to the texture seam:

Reveal hidden contents

1031442096_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_07_07-02_57_47_97.thumb.png.9a55c11cfcd6a91bc98257ad2088c6d7.png

Reveal hidden contents

2018280915_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_07_07-02_58_12_42.thumb.png.fb1d0d70601ab90c65e2036da28a57e4.png

From Leyanda, the Delicate, Fatty, Normal, and Smooth options only have the little problem that I marked in blue.

Reveal hidden contents

1654411522_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_07_07-02_57_27_89.thumb.png.bba15296360cae857a0398a0bd63eaf9.png

I don't know if this problem has always been there or if it just showed up with Cosio 5.4 or recent versions of Cosio.

looks likE you have to bodies at the same time there

16 hours ago, tsnootch said:

Yeah, sorry, I was paraphrasing from memory.  Let me clarify:

For example, here is what it says for "Cosio Alternative FULL Physics":

"With this you'll have an Alternative Breast and Butt,Belly,Thigh and Testical physics and collision with Full Vagina,Hands,Fore arms ,UpperArms,fingers,Belly ,ShLongs of Skyrim and most creatures .Collsion with Creatures and Belly is higly dependened on the Animation and may not always work."

So, my point is, what does "Alternative" actually mean to someone who is new to your mod?  They won't know unless they try each option, and as the options grow in number, they will want to know.  The .gifs don't really show.  But, you could replace the .gifs with a standard picture, or no picture, if you better explained in words in the description what "Alternative" or "Older" etc. will actually look like in game.  This should save you space in your upload and better describe to people what each option does.

So, let's use "Alternative" as an example, you could make it say:

Cosio Alternative FULL has a more exaggerated movement than the Full or Older options. It has Breast, Butt, Belly, Thigh, and Testicle physics.  It has collision with full Vagina, Hands, Forearms, Upper Arms, Fingers, Belly, Schlongs of Skyrim, and collision with most creatures.  Collision with creatures and belly depends on your animations and might not always work.

The sentence in bold tells the player very quickly what to expect to see in game from the physics, not just what is included in the physics.

Another example for Cosio Full would be like:

Cosio FULL has realistic, lifelike breast bounce.  It has Breast, Butt, Belly, Thigh, and Testicle physics.  It has collision with full Vagina, Hands, Forearms, Upper Arms, Fingers, Belly, Schlongs of Skyrim, and collision with most creatures.  Collision with creatures and belly depends on your animations and might not always work.

I am not sure if what I wrote in bold is exactly accurate, as I haven't used all the different options much, but you get the idea.  Just replace the bold sentence with whatever is accurate.

TLDR:  You could remove the .gifs altogether to save space, and add more descriptive text in the fomod description about what the player will actually see in game for the option they choose.

I'd be happy to write a new moduleconfig.xml and send you a download link if it helps you out.

Sure go ahead

4 hours ago, scivirus said:

Yip something s is up  with your XMPSE skeleton reinstall it make sure it over writes every thing  ..besides creature  mods >>>OH what Skyrim is that LE or SSE

Sure thing I'll try it rn. Its oldrim. Why?

7 hours ago, scivirus said:

looks likE you have to bodies at the same time there

Not sure how it's two bodies.  My character is naked there.  If it were two bodies, seems like they would look this way on all muscle maps, but it only appears like this on high muscle maps.  I just went in game and stripped all clothing off and the texture problem is still there.