I'm having the same issue. Do we know if this conflicts with other mods?

The vagina doesnt work in my game, I installed everything it requires but the vagine doesnt animate, however the breast and butt works fine, not sure what i did wrong, after I selected the body in bodyslide, and edit it, checked those boxes, created..also run FNIS, I have also tried equiping the havok object, but so far, it doesnt work.

hey guy sorry about the neck seam problem it works fine at my side and it looks perfect in bodyslide ...Uncle64 is correct about pregnancy mods ..its part of the problem ..mods like SEXLAB hormones or soulgem oven in combination with slider setting that effect the neck area and shoulders is making this problem because its not resizing the the neck on the head nif ,at least thats what i think ..its not the UV MAP or texture ..its the to meshes thats not lining up ...

as for the Atria body preset you can use any preset or make your own it should not matter but only sliders that effect the neck area like bigtorso and shoulder width could make the seem problem ..their is hiden slider that you cant see in bodyslide  called small seems slider that changes the ankle wrist and neck size .its the slider you use ingame to change the overall weight size 0 to 100 in bodyslide outfit maker it conforms perfectly with the neck but not the small hands and feet nif even with the standard CBBE body.i have fixed it but it looks like in game its a different story  ..there is another thing that effects the seem but this effects all the body types and thats ENB ,s They take control over the graphics from the skyrim engine .i have noticed that if you turn off anti analyzing with out an ENB that the seems show very strong even with the vanilla body ..with the ENB on you are supposed to turn your anti analyzing off in the game and your graphic card controller like Nvidia control panel so the ENB have full controll on it ..it may be that some ENB have it off be default and the seems will show on most body types and presets ..i am not sure if this problem will ever be perfected ..but like i said i have no seem problem with my rig .It may just be the combination of my hardware ,software and mods that im using

Yeah it looks like the gap is in the small body mesh. 100% align fine. mmh.. pregnancy can cause it. But I just don't understand why it don't effect the full weight body. I'm still playing with 1.9 atm because I was just to lazy to update my body and apply my changes to the 2.0 Pussy that I did with the 1.9 version :D Will look into it when I have more time.  

Oh, just looked into the CBBE classic sliders. Shoulder wide is different. small 65% big 75%. That could be the difference.

So if someone want to test, set shoulder wide for small body also to 75%. 

the 100% weight is the default size or original size of the body that lines up perfectly with the big feet and hands nif the head is the only mesh that does not have two nif files but is changed by a tri file ..the CBBE body is basicly the original vanila body that has been alterd in certain areas the ,head feet and hands are still the vanilla mesh from the game .i have noticed that the cbbe body small hands and feet is not lining up at all in bodyslide its way out with massive gaps ..

Still i have no gap or seems anywere in my game with COS so it must be a combination of things that is hiding it or relieving it ..

infact i have less seems problem with COS then any other body ..it seems even though i am the maker of COS i cant really help with this problem because im not getting this problem

Yeah, I did some quick tests.

First set the same shoulder wide like 100% Body. Gap is still there. Okay, it was worth I try.

Then installed my backup CBBE HDT Body. No Gap. So it has to be somewhere in CoS.

Good, back to CoS Body and disable all "pregnancy"-Mods and make a new game. Gap is still there. So no Preg Mod problem.

Can't tell where the difference is. Maybe a different femalehead.tri file? i saw that I have one in my character assets folder.

I think the easiest way is to upload my character assets folder and you can find a difference.

Edith:

Some more thinks I checked:

Deleted that femalehead.tri so skyrim will use the default in the bsa. Still gap. Okay, it is probably the same.

Update Bodyslide from 2.2 to 2.5 and tried different presets (CBBE, ATRIA etc.) -> Gap

Used the Body that came with the mod (so no Bodyslide) -> Gap

Thats all I can imagine that I can test on my side.

The vagina doesnt work in my game, I installed everything it requires but the vagine doesnt animate, however the breast and butt works fine, not sure what i did wrong, after I selected the body in bodyslide, and edit it, checked those boxes, created..also run FNIS, I have also tried equiping the havok object, but so far, it doesnt work.

Try to manual install the .xml's (data/skse/plugins) and the malehand.nif's and make sure the male actor unequip his gloves. Make sure its a nord. Find out there is a problem with argonian, since they seem to have there own hand nifs

character assets.rar

How I have done it.

Currently using MO right now. You should do it the same order if you using NMM the right files must be overwrited.

Install all stuff in the order that is written in the first page of this.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42953-female-genital-texture-replacer-for-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics/

I use B-F as pregnancy mod so I load that one before I load CBBE. If you are using hormones load that one before B-F and CBBE. 

Use all assets from CBBE, load clothes and armour.

Next in load should be FNis and skeletons.

Havoc should be loaded here.

All other female follower like Vilja, Sofia, Arissa and so on, even if they have own body will it work whit little work.

Now can you put in CLAM in your load order, whit the HDT Havoc Object.esp almost at the bottom of your load order.

Run Bodyslide I have not used the "wall box".

I use another head so it can look little different.

On this dump Sofia is pregnant and she use Clam body in this.

post-552511-0-88472000-1432525864_thumb.jpg

hey guy sorry about the neck seam problem it works fine at my side and it looks perfect in bodyslide ...Uncle64 is correct about pregnancy mods ..its part of the problem ..mods like SEXLAB hormones or soulgem oven in combination with slider setting that effect the neck area and shoulders is making this problem because its not resizing the the neck on the head nif ,at least thats what i think ..its not the UV MAP or texture ..its the to meshes thats not lining up ...

as for the Atria body preset you can use any preset or make your own it should not matter but only sliders that effect the neck area like bigtorso and shoulder width could make the seem problem ..their is hiden slider that you cant see in bodyslide  called small seems slider that changes the ankle wrist and neck size .its the slider you use ingame to change the overall weight size 0 to 100 in bodyslide outfit maker it conforms perfectly with the neck but not the small hands and feet nif even with the standard CBBE body.i have fixed it but it looks like in game its a different story  ..there is another thing that effects the seem but this effects all the body types and thats ENB ,s They take control over the graphics from the skyrim engine .i have noticed that if you turn off anti analyzing with out an ENB that the seems show very strong even with the vanilla body ..with the ENB on you are supposed to turn your anti analyzing off in the game and your graphic card controller like Nvidia control panel so the ENB have full controll on it ..it may be that some ENB have it off be default and the seems will show on most body types and presets ..i am not sure if this problem will ever be perfected ..but like i said i have no seem problem with my rig .It may just be the combination of my hardware ,software and mods that im using

Yeah it looks like the gap is in the small body mesh. 100% align fine. mmh.. pregnancy can cause it. But I just don't understand why it don't effect the full weight body. I'm still playing with 1.9 atm because I was just to lazy to update my body and apply my changes to the 2.0 Pussy that I did with the 1.9 version :D Will look into it when I have more time.  

Oh, just looked into the CBBE classic sliders. Shoulder wide is different. small 65% big 75%. That could be the difference.

So if someone want to test, set shoulder wide for small body also to 75%. 

the 100% weight is the default size or original size of the body that lines up perfectly with the big feet and hands nif the head is the only mesh that does not have two nif files but is changed by a tri file ..the CBBE body is basicly the original vanila body that has been alterd in certain areas the ,head feet and hands are still the vanilla mesh from the game .i have noticed that the cbbe body small hands and feet is not lining up at all in bodyslide its way out with massive gaps ..

Still i have no gap or seems anywere in my game with COS so it must be a combination of things that is hiding it or relieving it ..

infact i have less seems problem with COS then any other body ..it seems even though i am the maker of COS i cant really help with this problem because im not getting this problem

Yeah, I did some quick tests.

First set the same shoulder wide like 100% Body. Gap is still there. Okay, it was worth I try.

Then installed my backup CBBE HDT Body. No Gap. So it has to be somewhere in CoS.

Good, back to CoS Body and disable all "pregnancy"-Mods and make a new game. Gap is still there. So no Preg Mod problem.

Can't tell where the difference is. Maybe a different femalehead.tri file? i saw that I have one in my character assets folder.

I think the easiest way is to upload my character assets folder and you can find a difference.

Edith:

Some more thinks I checked:

Deleted that femalehead.tri so skyrim will use the default in the bsa. Still gap. Okay, it is probably the same.

Update Bodyslide from 2.2 to 2.5 and tried different presets (CBBE, ATRIA etc.) -> Gap

Used the Body that came with the mod (so no Bodyslide) -> Gap

Thats all I can imagine that I can test on my side.

Try to manual install the .xml's (data/skse/plugins) and the malehand.nif's and make sure the male actor unequip his gloves. Make sure its a nord. Find out there is a problem with argonian, since they seem to have there own hand nifs

I usually manually install mods, especially ones that modify skse folder and meshes...because I back them up, before installing a mod.

Nevertheless I Downloaded your character assets, tried that one as well..and still the vagine wont animate.

My character is a Khajiit btw..if that has anything to do with it

How I have done it.

Currently using MO right now. You should do it the same order if you using NMM the right files must be overwrited.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42953-female-genital-texture-replacer-for-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics/

I use B-F as pregnancy mod so I load that one before I load CBBE. If you are using hormones load that one before B-F and CBBE. 

All other female follower like Vilja, Sofia, Arissa and so on, even if they have own body will it work whit little work.

Now can you put in CLAM in your load order, whit the HDT Havoc Object.esp almost at the bottom of your load order.

Preg Mods shouldn't be the source of the gap problem. I tested it earlier. 

For me it seems more like a different femalehead.tri

You said yourself, that you use a different head. It is possible that skyvirus does the same. Thats why I uploaded my character assets folder, so maybe skyvirus or someone else can reproduce it.

What head are you using?

I usually manually install mods, especially ones that modify skse folder and meshes...because I back them up, before installing a mod.

Nevertheless I Downloaded your character assets, tried that one as well..and still the vagine wont animate.

Male Khajiit? just tested on npc male khajiit once and it worked. Was curious if it has own hand nifs like argonians. But when I think about it, the npc could have havok item equipt. Try a male nord. If it work I will look for khajiit hands.

Is it possible to manually install everything other than the textures and get it to work? was hoping to use it that way without the pubic hair texture that it comes packaged with.

The Vagina texture is now in the body texture. But give me a second. I try to make it blender ready.

Edith: Done!

I just made the color blend. So you need to install CoS textures (because of spectral map etc.). Then copy your femalebody_1.dds into your texture folder. Use the texture blender and blend the vagina on your body.

I didn't tested it ingame so if there is some error, let me know.

CoS 2.0 Vag Color Blend.7z

How I have done it.

Preg Mods shouldn't be the source of the gap problem. I tested it earlier. 

For me it seems more like a different femalehead.tri

You said yourself, that you use a different head. It is possible that skyvirus does the same. Thats why I uploaded my character assets folder, so maybe skyvirus or someone else can reproduce it.

What head are you using?

Male Khajiit? just tested on npc male khajiit once and it worked. Was curious if it has own hand nifs like argonians. But when I think about it, the npc could have havok item equipt. Try a male nord. If it work I will look for khajiit hands.

Is it possible to manually install everything other than the textures and get it to work? was hoping to use it that way without the pubic hair texture that it comes packaged with.

The Vagina texture is now in the body texture. But give me a second. I try to make it blender ready.

Edith: Done!

I just made the color blend. So you need to install CoS textures (because of spectral map etc.). Then copy your femalebody_1.dds into your texture folder. Use the texture blender and blend the vagina on your body.

I didn't tested it ingame so if there is some error, let me know.

Thanks

i have uploaded a new file that adds files for texture blender that comes with Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- by Caliente now you can add the vagina texture with you body i also removed the the texture from the body pack but if you use a other body texture mod realgirls or SG the vagina will look a little brighter because its modeled for the standard CBBE body ill add the the other body texture  in time ..i recommend to get texture optimizer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801and use minimum settings ..blending the vagina texture to the the body texture will make it big and overstress your VRAM..

if you want to make your own version of the vagina texture for real girls or SG or any other body texture mod feel free to do so and share it ill upload it to the texture blender file

i have uploaded a new file that adds files for texture blender that comes with Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- by Caliente now you can add the vagina texture with you body i also removed the the texture from the body pack but if you use a other body texture mod realgirls or SG the vagina will look a little brighter because its modeled for the standard CBBE body ill add the the other body texture  in time ..i recommend to get texture optimizer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801and use minimum settings ..blending the vagina texture to the the body texture will make it big and overstress your VRAM

Looks like something went wrong :o

Download -> CLAMS OF SKYRIM TEXTURE BLENDER.rar

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10850.3]

An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator

Edith: Screw it, server hick up. Work now :)

Edith 2: Normal map has the wrong path.

Download have: Library -> Body and Feet -> vagina

Needs to be: Library -> Body and Feet -> normal ->vagina

Edith 3: Attach fixed path.

CLAMS OF SKYRIM TEXTURE BLENDER path-fixed.7z

I wonder if someone good with making tutorials could post a walk through of editing the textures for different body types?  I know its a lot of work.  I am somewhat familiar with the process but tips from pro's are always appreciated.

Does anyone know why this started suddenly screwing up my character? Everything was working fine, but all my characters textures have disappeared except from hands and feet, and it's impossible to get them back. If I delete and install the mod again it brings the textures back for the standard body, but as soon as I touch anything in Bodyslide or Texture blender they disappear again. Even installing different skin doesn't do anything. To add insult to the injury, this is affecting only my character. Everyone else keeps their textures and bodyslide works on them...

What is the recommended simplest way to install this mod?

I tried it, but uninstalled it again due to there being way too many errors. It made my character randomly turn all black at times, and it changed my mature skin texture to CBBE vanilla even after I reinstalled the mature skin texture. Also the HDT didn't work. I made sure everything is up to date. If I were to manual install, where do I put the vag files?

I wonder if someone good with making tutorials could post a walk through of editing the textures for different body types?  I know its a lot of work.  I am somewhat familiar with the process but tips from pro's are always appreciated.

You mean add the vagina texture to different body textures?

Its in fact pretty easy. All you need is texture blender http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5737/?and the vagina texture for the blender. Since there is a wrong path in the download section you can use my file above.

After this run texblend.

Left top corner, you will see two drop down menus.

Set: Here choose Body and Feet

Type: Here choose first Color.

-   Now you can choose in the middle what texture you want to blend on your body. In our case doubleclick vaginacbbestandart.dds

-   Click preview on the right side. You will see on the top you unmodified texture. Below the texture you will apply on your Body and below that the body texture when it is done.

-   Press Blend Images.

Now you can do the same for the other Types (left top corner). Do it for Normal (here it is called normalmapfemale.dds) and Specular (here its called VAGINASPeCULAR.dds).

post-332868-0-82364500-1432651340_thumb.jpg

post-332868-0-69729500-1432651351_thumb.jpg

post-332868-0-50929900-1432651360_thumb.jpg

I tried it, but uninstalled it again due to there being way too many errors. It made my character randomly turn all black at times, and it changed my mature skin texture to CBBE vanilla even after I reinstalled the mature skin texture. Also the HDT didn't work. I made sure everything is up to date. If I were to manual install, where do I put the vag files?

simplest would be use a mod manager like NMM or MO :D

You can see the install path when you open the Install archive.

When you want your mature skin texture, install it after CoS and then Blend the Vagina texture on it. (see post above)

The Black Skin Bug is strange. I know a Bug that sometimes the Head of some followers turn black. Its pretty rare and has nothing to do with CoS. Restart Skyrim solve it. Maybe its an hick up with the lightning. Don't know.

What do you mean with HDT didn't work? Just the vagina or does also no bounce happen?

I want to start with a big thank you for this mod................Harmony, my Altmer would like to thank you also :heart: but I have told her she has to keep her knickers on for once.....what a slapper.

Anyway I had a problem with 1.9 were every couple of hours all the women in my game developed breasts that looked liked and moved like half filled water balloons, and I had to exit and build in Bodyslide again to cure it. Since moving to 2.0 this has stopped, she looks great with the muscles and in a cowboy scene recently the "Clam"  performed.......looking for a suitable term here.......................think I'll just settle for ..."FUCK ME LOOK AT THAT!"

Anyway thanks again Scivirus, great job.

i have uploaded a new file that adds files for texture blender that comes with Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- by Caliente now you can add the vagina texture with you body i also removed the the texture from the body pack but if you use a other body texture mod realgirls or SG the vagina will look a little brighter because its modeled for the standard CBBE body ill add the the other body texture  in time ..i recommend to get texture optimizer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801and use minimum settings ..blending the vagina texture to the the body texture will make it big and overstress your VRAM

[#10850.3]

thanks for noticing that little error i am correcting it now

Does anyone know why this started suddenly screwing up my character? Everything was working fine, but all my characters textures have disappeared except from hands and feet, and it's impossible to get them back. If I delete and install the mod again it brings the textures back for the standard body, but as soon as I touch anything in Bodyslide or Texture blender they disappear again. Even installing different skin doesn't do anything. To add insult to the injury, this is affecting only my character. Everyone else keeps their textures and bodyslide works on them...

Here's a picture of this glitch:

post-806224-0-25319500-1432661518_thumb.jpg

All other bodies work, but as soon as I switch to this and use bodyslide it does that and it's impossible to make it go away...

attachicon.gifglitch.jpg

All other bodies work, but as soon as I switch to this and use bodyslide it does that and it's impossible to make it go away...

You don't have the use nude suits option ticked in sexlab MCM by chance?

Usually if you are missing textures and strip a character the game crashes when it doesn't find the nude texture

attachicon.gifglitch.jpg

You don't have the use nude suits option ticked in sexlab MCM by chance?

Usually if you are missing textures and strip a character the game crashes when it doesn't find the nude texture

No they aren't ticked, and if they were I don't think any other bodies or textures should work either, but they do. This also only affects my character and not NPCs. It didn't initially do this, but this glitch started appearing at some point and it doesn't seem to go away no matter what I do.

EDIT: and everything works in Bodyslide previews. The glitch only appears in the actual game.

[#10850.3]

thanks for noticing that little error i am correcting it now

No problem :)

Could you take a look at that gap problem? I suspect a different head somehow. Don't know if you use a custom head but uncle64 mentioned that he use one and he has no problem. I attached my character assets folder on the previous page so maybe the problem can be recreated with that. CoS is the only body with that problem and my femalehead.tri seems to be the default one.

simplest would be use a mod manager like NMM or MO :D

You can see the install path when you open the Install archive.

When you want your mature skin texture, install it after CoS and then Blend the Vagina texture on it. (see post above)

The Black Skin Bug is strange. I know a Bug that sometimes the Head of some followers turn black. Its pretty rare and has nothing to do with CoS. Restart Skyrim solve it. Maybe its an hick up with the lightning. Don't know.

What do you mean with HDT didn't work? Just the vagina or does also no bounce happen?

It was only the vagina that didn't bounce, it didn't show penetration at all.

Its in fact pretty easy. All you need is texture blender http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5737/?and the vagina texture for the blender. Since there is a wrong path in the download section you can use my file above.

After this run texblend.

-   Now you can choose in the middle what texture you want to blend on your body. In our case doubleclick vaginacbbestandart.dds

-   Click preview on the right side. You will see on the top you unmodified texture. Below the texture you will apply on your Body and below that the body texture when it is done.

-   Press Blend Images.

Now you can do the same for the other Types (left top corner). Do it for Normal (here it is called normalmapfemale.dds) and Specular (here its called VAGINASPeCULAR.dds).

Thanks for the reply, I thought for some reason that Texture blender would lighten the color of the vag pieces... I thought that was the blending part not just merging two image files.  I guess what I was really looking for was lighter colored vag parts to go with the Fair Skin Mod.

After this run texblend.

-   Press Blend Images.

Thanks for the reply, I thought for some reason that Texture blender would lighten the color of the vag pieces... I thought that was the blending part not just merging two image files.  I guess what I was really looking for was lighter colored vag parts to go with the Fair Skin Mod.

Download and install fair skin, keep the .rar file and extract and then copy and paste the femalebody.dds to where egon123 said and blend

Did that with the standard CBBE to remove the pubic hair following egon123's instructions