Soo, got some time and played a bit with the pussy around... wait.. that sounds wrong. :D

First things are the Pussy lips. I reactivated the sliders for Bodyslide to close the vagina more.

They feel a bit to much outie and the clit to dominant. But after all, I find the lips a bit to thin. more fatter lips would lock better and fill more natural in the Labia Majora. But thats something Scivirus has to do, since I'm a noob in this :D

After all, I moved the whole Pussy a bit more into the Body to make it more innie. Just changed the already created bodys for a test. Need to change the Shape Data to apply this change for future bodys.

Second, I messed a bit around with the color. Made the rot/pink more darker/less contrast and tried to match the clit color with my Body texture. I use the BEZ texture. But should be similar to the normal CBBE. The standard clit color was far brighter. Now it fits better to the Body.

One thing I have to do is make the belly work. Should be much a problem but I want it to look good so it needs some time and tweaks.

tl;dr We need more innie pussy and fatter lips! :D

post-332868-0-22907100-1431969497_thumb.jpg

post-332868-0-87529600-1431969513_thumb.jpg

UPDATE 2.0 is up

2.0 fixed neck hands and feet seems .changed weights at the pelvis that made the vagina stretch when falling or running ..changed UV MAP so it will  fit for Argonians and Khajiit texture maps..added template of the uv map so Modders can make custom vagina skin texture to fit any bodytexture..note  i had to change uvmap to get skintint to work .The vagina and body mesh needs to share the same texture map..i cant make texture anymore as i have no time to do it anymore .version 2 comes with cbbe  body texture .to give the idea of how the skintint works

UPDATE 2.0 is up

2.0 fixed neck hands and feet seems .changed weights at the pelvis that made the vagina stretch when falling or running ..changed UV MAP so it will  fit for Argonians and Khajiit texture maps..added template of the uv map so Modders can make custom vagina skin texture to fit any bodytexture..note  i had to change uvmap to get skintint to work .The vagina and body mesh needs to share the same texture map..i cant make texture anymore as i have no time to do it anymore .version 2 comes with cbbe  body texture .to give the idea of how the skintint works

Nice, will test it later!  ^_^

Is there a particular reason why my character suddenly has a bush when using the ATRIA body? This didn't happen in 1.9.

Bush? You mean public hair? Yeah thats the body texture that comes with 2.0

If you want your own body texture you need to blend the pussy texture on it. Well.. we need someone who can make some textures to blend :D

Is there a particular reason why my character suddenly has a bush when using the ATRIA body? This didn't happen in 1.9.

If you want your own body texture you need to blend the pussy texture on it. Well.. we need someone who can make some textures to blend :D

Any chance you (or someone else) could post a screenshot of what the current texture looks like

Any chance you (or someone else) could post a screenshot of what the current texture looks like

Sure :)

Beware, that I still use the 1.9 body atm because I had no time yet to fully test the new version.

Just copied the textures so I could make a screenshot.

post-332868-0-11904100-1432059592_thumb.jpg

post-332868-0-11836000-1432059604_thumb.jpg

I don't know if anyone else has noticed it or if the enb I'm using just makes it possible to notice it but I am getting the tiniest neck seam from the ATRIA body and texblend light does not fix it.

The seam is in the mesh and not in the texture. Its hard to complete eliminate it. I haven't had upgraded the Body yet to look for myself. But as a side note, even with standard CBBE meshes I had a tiny seam/gap

I don't know if anyone else has noticed it or if the enb I'm using just makes it possible to notice it but I am getting the tiniest neck seam from the ATRIA body and texblend light does not fix it.

The seam is in the mesh and not in the texture. Its hard to complete eliminate it. I haven't had upgraded the Body yet to look for myself. But as a side note, even with standard CBBE meshes I had a tiny seam/gap

I figured it was either that or UV maps, I am aware that it is apparently impossible to remove the seams entirely but most of the other HDT CBBE meshes I have used aren't this noticeable(ie the seam might be there but I don't see through the mesh)

I run CBBE and Clam 2.0 and dont have that problem.

Can you kavvanshrike try another slide?

I dont use the Atria slide, I use one of the CBBE slides.

ummm the first page of this mod instructs you to use the ATRIA body, if I look at the filepath it's the only body that this mod affects so using a different bodyslide would probably defeat the point

I run CBBE and Clam 2.0 and dont have that problem.

Can you kavvanshrike try another slide?

I dont use the Atria slide, I use one of the CBBE slides.

Updating.

Sorry typo error. Sorry egon123

It should be Atria Outfit/Body as slide and I use CBBE slim classic as preset.

And it seems to work.

I have found out that some times if you change preset it seems to fix neck seem and stuff.

Change back and forward.

You can get the neck gap to if you use one pregnancy mod or the hormones mod. Dont know why, but I think it is because those mod alter the body.

hey guy sorry about the neck seam problem it works fine at my side and it looks perfect in bodyslide ...Uncle64 is correct about pregnancy mods ..its part of the problem ..mods like SEXLAB hormones or soulgem oven in combination with slider setting that effect the neck area and shoulders is making this problem because its not resizing the the neck on the head nif ,at least thats what i think ..its not the UV MAP or texture ..its the to meshes thats not lining up ...

as for the Atria body preset you can use any preset or make your own it should not matter but only sliders that effect the neck area like bigtorso and shoulder width could make the seem problem ..their is hiden slider that you cant see in bodyslide  called small seems slider that changes the ankle wrist and neck size .its the slider you use ingame to change the overall weight size 0 to 100 in bodyslide outfit maker it conforms perfectly with the neck but not the small hands and feet nif even with the standard CBBE body.i have fixed it but it looks like in game its a different story  ..there is another thing that effects the seem but this effects all the body types and thats ENB ,s They take control over the graphics from the skyrim engine .i have noticed that if you turn off anti analyzing with out an ENB that the seems show very strong even with the vanilla body ..with the ENB on you are supposed to turn your anti analyzing off in the game and your graphic card controller like Nvidia control panel so the ENB have full controll on it ..it may be that some ENB have it off be default and the seems will show on most body types and presets ..i am not sure if this problem will ever be perfected ..but like i said i have no seem problem with my rig .It may just be the combination of my hardware ,software and mods that im using

hey guy sorry about the neck seam problem it works fine at my side and it looks perfect in bodyslide ...Uncle64 is correct about pregnancy mods ..its part of the problem ..mods like SEXLAB hormones or soulgem oven in combination with slider setting that effect the neck area and shoulders is making this problem because its not resizing the the neck on the head nif ,at least thats what i think ..its not the UV MAP or texture ..its the to meshes thats not lining up ...

as for the Atria body preset you can use any preset or make your own it should not matter but only sliders that effect the neck area like bigtorso and shoulder width could make the seem problem ..their is hiden slider that you cant see in bodyslide  called small seems slider that changes the ankle wrist and neck size .its the slider you use ingame to change the overall weight size 0 to 100 in bodyslide outfit maker it conforms perfectly with the neck but not the small hands and feet nif even with the standard CBBE body.i have fixed it but it looks like in game its a different story  ..there is another thing that effects the seem but this effects all the body types and thats ENB ,s They take control over the graphics from the skyrim engine .i have noticed that if you turn off anti analyzing with out an ENB that the seems show very strong even with the vanilla body ..with the ENB on you are supposed to turn your anti analyzing off in the game and your graphic card controller like Nvidia control panel so the ENB have full controll on it ..it may be that some ENB have it off be default and the seems will show on most body types and presets ..i am not sure if this problem will ever be perfected ..but like i said i have no seem problem with my rig .It may just be the combination of my hardware ,software and mods that im using

Yeah it looks like the gap is in the small body mesh. 100% align fine. mmh.. pregnancy can cause it. But I just don't understand why it don't effect the full weight body. I'm still playing with 1.9 atm because I was just to lazy to update my body and apply my changes to the 2.0 Pussy that I did with the 1.9 version :D Will look into it when I have more time.  

Oh, just looked into the CBBE classic sliders. Shoulder wide is different. small 65% big 75%. That could be the difference.

So if someone want to test, set shoulder wide for small body also to 75%. 

The vagina doesnt work in my game, I installed everything it requires but the vagine doesnt animate, however the breast and butt works fine, not sure what i did wrong, after I selected the body in bodyslide, and edit it, checked those boxes, created..also run FNIS, I have also tried equiping the havok object, but so far, it doesnt work.

Yeah it looks like the gap is in the small body mesh. 100% align fine. mmh.. pregnancy can cause it. But I just don't understand why it don't effect the full weight body. I'm still playing with 1.9 atm because I was just to lazy to update my body and apply my changes to the 2.0 Pussy that I did with the 1.9 version :D Will look into it when I have more time.  

Oh, just looked into the CBBE classic sliders. Shoulder wide is different. small 65% big 75%. That could be the difference.

So if someone want to test, set shoulder wide for small body also to 75%. 

the 100% weight is the default size or original size of the body that lines up perfectly with the big feet and hands nif the head is the only mesh that does not have two nif files but is changed by a tri file ..the CBBE body is basicly the original vanila body that has been alterd in certain areas the ,head feet and hands are still the vanilla mesh from the game .i have noticed that the cbbe body small hands and feet is not lining up at all in bodyslide its way out with massive gaps ..

Still i have no gap or seems anywere in my game with COS so it must be a combination of things that is hiding it or relieving it ..

infact i have less seems problem with COS then any other body ..it seems even though i am the maker of COS i cant really help with this problem because im not getting this problem