In the requirements, when it says XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended v2.50 or later, do you mean Groovtama's XPMS Extended ? Because that file is v2.70 whereas the original XPMS on the same page is only v1.94.

works with 2.70 for me so i think he means Groovtama's XPMS Extended

He Does, And Here Is A Screen Shot 

post-433536-0-98200300-1430757055_thumb.jpg

In the requirements, when it says XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended v2.50 or later, do you mean Groovtama's XPMS Extended ? Because that file is v2.70 whereas the original XPMS on the same page is only v1.94.

Ok thanks.

Ok thanks.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.70 yes the mods says 2.50 or later you need it because it has the pussy bones and everything else like wings,penis and tail bones1.96 does not

Ok thanks.

Happy To Help

Ok thanks.

Happy To Help

What are you using to block out adds by the way? I hate those things, they get in the way and particularly on the Nexus they slow me down allot..

how u get that to work and woooo that looks so good what u using to get that to look so good.

I want to get the strapons to work but need a step by step dumass guild lol

thxs

I didn't get it to work like that, I wish I could though. Those are screen shots from a long time ago, from another attempt at an animated or HDT enabled vagina, that model came from outside of LoversLab though, and there was some debate over whether or not that vagina model could be used for a mod because of that. The thread the screen shots came from was eventually abandoned, and a new thread and vagina model was created (not as nice looking as the one in the screen shot, or the one used for COS), but before all of that happened the author of that thread posted those pictures to show what was possible.

Ok thanks.

Happy To Help

What are you using to block out adds by the way? I hate those things, they get in the way and particularly on the Nexus they slow me down allot..

I'm Using Addblock, However What You Saw In The Picture Was A JPG I Used The Print Screen Button To Paste Inside Paint And Then Cut Most Of It Out, So Only The Information Relevant To The Question Were Visible.

Now if only we could get some animations and mods to use them, with this kind of action... :D

attachicon.gifcfjrg94f86t200vyb.jpg

attachicon.gifcet02yrz3ofz6l77n.png

i think the the way get it like the pic is do import the mesh to 3dmax and add a skeleton or just a bone then edit the hdtm.xml file and change the bone to the one created ..that should also apply for animals ..but im not sure if animals have a penis bone even if some of them have a penis mesh ..i was thinking that you could apply it to soul gems for soul gems oven

Now if only we could get some animations and mods to use them, with this kind of action... :D

i think the the way get it like the pic is do import the mesh to 3dmax and add a skeleton or just a bone then edit the hdtm.xml file and change the bone to the one created ..that should also apply for animals ..but im not sure if animals have a penis bone even if some of them have a penis mesh ..i was thinking that you could apply it to soul gems for soul gems oven

... or the bottle in Leito's "squat on a bottle" animation.... or a horker tusk dildo, or a soul gem in the ass.... SOOoooo many desires.... so little GPU...

I am not completely sure but, I am quite sure HDT equipment interferes with this mod. Having both on makes the vag not moving and unequiping the sling makes the vag work agian.

This is not confirmed, only on my pc it does and maybe on somone else pc it won't.

Maybe someone can check this out for me?

"..i was thinking that you could apply it to soul gems for soul gems oven"

That would be cool :D

Ok thanks.

Happy To Help

I'm Using Addblock, However What You Saw In The Picture Was A JPG I Used The Print Screen Button To Paste Inside Paint And Then Cut Most Of It Out, So Only The Information Relevant To The Question Were Visible.

Thanks, I'll have to take a look at that program then.

UPDATE: thanks again, that's MUCH better!

I installed this and my character's vagina looks beautiful. Her breasts and butt bounce beautifully, but her vagina is static. It doesn't move when she has sex - it just clips right through it like before.

Aaand now it's flickering like some sort of vaginal candle, lol.

I installed this and my character's vagina looks beautiful. Her breasts and butt bounce beautifully, but her vagina is static. It doesn't move when she has sex - it just clips right through it like before.

does it do it with all animations because some just don't work very well because they not animated for cbbe

Hi

thx for this mod

first I'm French sorry for mistakes ^^

i try to use your mod with 2 3 others like that (in load order) :

FNIS

RaceMenu

CBBE

Sexy Apparel Replacer LSAR

Realistic Ragdoll

XP32

HDT

CLAMS*

Trepleen Body + Vagina + Collision*

*they seem to work fine together

i try to build a "walkirye" girl with the right breast atrophied**, with CBBE MORPH or XPMSE Slider i forgot whose (whitch ?) one

-> firstly, how to add Belt Fastened Quivers to have better archery animation with well placed quiver ?

** -> and how to avoid "physical perturbations (HDT)" with breasts when one is at "0.25" and the other one is at "1.0" in the slider ?

Edited by Fleamo

About the flickering: I attached an altert vaginahdt.xml somewhere at the previous page. You can try that one (data/skse/plugins/ ) und tell me if it acts better.

Hi

thx for this mod

first I'm French sorry for mistakes ^^

i try to use your mod with 2 3 others like that (in load order) :

FNIS

RaceMenu

CBBE

Sexy Apparel Replacer LSAR

Realistic Ragdoll

XP32

HDT

CLAMS*

Trepleen Body + Vagina + Collision*

*they seem to work fine together

i try to build a "walkirye" girl with the right breast atrophied**, with CBBE MORPH or XPMSE Slider i forgot whose (whitch ?) one

-> firstly, how to add Belt Fastened Quivers to have better archery animation with well placed quiver ?

** -> and how to avoid "physical perturbations (HDT)" with breasts when one is at "0.25" and the other one is at "1.0" in the slider ?

Yeah, both mods change the Body (visual) and the .xml (physics). So basically you could have the Trepleen Body with CoS Physics or vice versa.

-> I think the Quiver position is set in the Skeleton. When you install XPMSE, it should give you some options (at least it does for me).

-> What exactly happens? Didn't test asymmetric breasts :D

before the last reinstallation of those skeleton / physical mods, and surely because of some conflict, breasts had the shaky, like if the "atrophied" one "attract" the other one. Now it's stable, but i hve more than one panel to change same physical sliders, i surely have some conflicts / duplicated mod options for that. But no CTD or bugs...

I had to active Quiver in XPMSE install but still have the vanilla bow animation and quiver placement....

i  will take some screen as soon as it will be a "final" version and more surely stable.

for now, when in SexLab animation, the male body disappear... i just reinstall SOS to fix that i will see the result ^^

MAJ

damn, on a new loading ,the atrophied breast returns to the default size, like other one :/

MAJ 2

fixed ! ><

then I have corrected my female skin texture (duplicated files between ModOrganizer and Vanilla Data ^^).

Still find a good specular.

I have to make my choice between to ENB* (2 different styles) then that will be alright, screen will come...

Aeon ENB  in a natural / realistic style

or

The Grim and Somber for a non-"realistic" style

difficult choice...

So is there a way where I can make SOS female work with this?

Anyone having an issues where the Labia is Flapping about Wildly and consistantly? idk what i did wrong. i have all the requirements and followed the instructions as stated.

I attached a changed vagina xml in a post at the previous side. Check this one out and plz tell me if it reacts better.

(data/skse/plugins/ )