Should be no problem. If it uses the same body, its fine. If not, replace the meshes.

Edith:

Fully stand-alone body meshes and skeletons for that extra bit of customization.

Okay, think you need to replace the skeleton, too.

But I don't know how much different the Body shape is. So make Backups!

I'm having a slight issue with the mod. Everything works fine up until the sexual intercourse. The vagina stretches out like a fleshy knife out of the female's stomach. I've done all the steps with the bodyslide and FNIS and whatnot, still nothing. Can someone help me resolve this?

I'm having a slight issue with the mod. Everything works fine up until the sexual intercourse. The vagina stretches out like a fleshy knife out of the female's stomach. I've done all the steps with the bodyslide and FNIS and whatnot, still nothing. Can someone help me resolve this?

What skeleton do you have installed?

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.6

mmh.. last time someone had this problem it was the wrong skeleton. Didn't test 2.6 but I guess it should be fine.

On the previous page I uploaded an modified vagina.xml. Maybe try this one if it works better.

Perhaps a screenshot would be nice if possible.

mmh.. last time someone had this problem it was the wrong skeleton. Didn't test 2.6 but I guess it should be fine.

On the previous page I uploaded an modified vagina.xml. Maybe try this one if it works better.

cant seem to upload screenshot, might try that .xml file

ehm the hdtvagina.xml file made no diffrence, still looks the same http://imgur.com/UxCEA7z

ehm the hdtvagina.xml file made no diffrence, still looks the same http://imgur.com/UxCEA7z

mmh.. don't really know what is causing it. I can just guess.

Try the 2.51 version of the skeleton. Thats the one that I have running.

mmh.. don't really know what is causing it. I can just guess.

Try the 2.51 version of the skeleton. Thats the one that I have running.

ok thanks for your help ill try that

Hey, i've got everything installed, no neck seam, hdt is working on the breasts and butt but the vagina doesn't seem to move. 

I've ran FNIS, got the latest HDT and skeleton, built the right body... Any help ?

Try to replace (install) the xml and .nif from this mod manual. We had the problem that sometimes the files were not correctly installed.

Make sure both actors unequip their Gloves to be sure the bare hand act as Havok item.

Ah, and open first an older safe to get hdt reseted. 

I can confirm this mod doesnt work for ningheim race. And probably most other races.

AND with me also i have everything moving great EXEPT the vagina.

I have all the requirments and manual followed but no luck for me.

(other body parts breasts and butt do move)

I can confirm this mod doesnt work for ningheim race. And probably most other races.

That doesn't suprise me, since most custom races use their own body mesh.

You could easily make it use the CoS body by manuell change the meshes.

About the non moving vag: Can you play the Zyn Doggystile Animation and tell if the breast react to the male hands?

About the non moving vag: Can you play the Zyn Doggystile Animation and tell if the breast react to the male hands?

Out of nowhere on opening the save file for like the fourth time it out of suddenly worked, dunno how, havent changed anything..

It does have to issues though.

post-511527-0-88781300-1430598612_thumb.jpg

as seen i can watch through it and see my whole invisible-inside-body.

2nd it moves really fast sometimes on animations or idle-like-animations.

It flickers like the light.

(ps: i know you are not the author though)

pps(he probably will read this too)

the flicker problem is being addressed ..the hole will be closed but it will open while the the vagina is penetrated cant do mush about it as i will mean i have to make a new mesh and new UV map and texture it took me 5 months to get as it is now  ...

big changes coming for version 2

new vagina textures for most body texture

in including argonian and khajiit..it will mean you have to use texblend ..this is for the skintint function so the vagina will change its color same as the body and will stop the bright texture in some angles ...but the body cannot cast a shadow in the inside of the vagina because of how the skyrim engine works .

the seems problem should be completely gone to

Out of nowhere on opening the save file for like the fourth time it out of suddenly worked, dunno how, havent changed anything..

It does have to issues though.

I see somebody uses PSQ.. that's a good mod. :D

Wish it was still being updated though..

the flicker problem is being addressed ..the hole will be closed but it will open while the the vagina is penetrated cant do mush about it as i will mean i have to make a new mesh and new UV map and texture it took me 5 months to get as it is now  ...

big changes coming for version 2

new vagina textures for most body texture

in including argonian and khajiit..it will mean you have to use texblend ..this is for the skintint function so the vagina will change its color same as the body and will stop the bright texture in some angles ...but the body cannot cast a shadow in the inside of the vagina because of how the skyrim engine works .

the seems problem should be completely gone to

5 MONTHS?!!... I salute your dedication sir..

Looking forward to the updates, good luck.

For now, you can leave the "Wall" in Bodyslide unchecked, if it irritates you to much, that you can look through the body until there is a new version.

For the flickering: Try this .xml and tell if it works better.

(yeah, but I'm probably count as support for the havok stuff :D)  

hdtVagina.xml

Does this work for M/F animations only or F/F aswell?

i can after you add the hdtm.xml string to the strapon.nif in the sexlab folder

I didn't mean the strapon but the sos add-on for females.

it the same thing really but you just need to find the nif for it ..the best way to find were it is ..is to unzip the rar file and see were installs the files

how I add h d t m . xml to the strapon . nif file and can I do this with the animals to get them to work?

many thxs

you will need a hdtm.xml specially made for that animal because they use a different skeleton ..the hdtm.xml is linked to certain bones and then add the nistringextradata line to the nif of the animal with nifscope

ok animal doable but out of my skill zone ok so I have to add the hdtm . xml to the sos addon . nif  for females (sorry for the question new to this modding thing) so whats the hdtm . xml string and do I just add it anywere in the sos addon . nif.

sorry new to modding and just don't no what this almeans lol

many thx for any help

A super star rating for this mod