Downloads are still broken >_<

I have same Issue. COS 2.0 and COS 2.0(no texture) files are broken.

You're right oO The download is to small. 3,3mb instead of the 14,6mb.

I attach CoS 2.0 till the download is fixed.

thx

In Mod Organizer, I set the Clams mod with the highest overwrite priority, but the character body keeps generating blank (no skin texture). Anyone have suggestions?

Do you have cbbe then?

Check the requirments.

Yes, I have Caliente's beautiful bodies along with all the listed mods in the load order shown in the original post. i.e. CBBE's load number lower than Clam's. After the body I'd make in BodySlide started generating without torso skin, I checked the conflicts and tried CBBE at a higher load number than Clam. It didn't fix anything, so I put it back. Could the problem happen if there were more than one body or texture mod? Even if Clam was always the highest load priority?

EDIT: I should mention that the blank torso issue occurs about 50% of the times I start a game. Until now, I've just been quitting, creating a new body in bodyslide, and repatching with FNIS. But now I'm realizing it's restarting, not making a new body and patch that's replacing the torso skin, which is just a 50-50 chance with every startup.

How to fix vaginal or breast shaking problem??

For Vagina, check post #302 and look if this works better.

( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45251-clams-of-skyrim-project-by-scivirus/?p=1174411 )

for Breast.. emm.. what is the breast shaking problem? :D

Like this gif http://i.imgur.com/eQDNKMI.gifv

Looks like its freezing! You need to warm it up! :D

Okay now serious. Thats quite strange. Don't know what could cause this. I saw this from time in some animations when there are multiple collisions at the breast. But in this state, there should be no collision at all. Only the hair is near and this looks not like some hdt hair.

Check my hdt.xml if this something changes

hdt.xml

In Mod Organizer, I set the Clams mod with the highest overwrite priority, but the character body keeps generating blank (no skin texture). Anyone have suggestions?

Do you have cbbe then?

Check the requirments.

Yes, I have Caliente's beautiful bodies along with all the listed mods in the load order shown in the original post. i.e. CBBE's load number lower than Clam's. After the body I'd make in BodySlide started generating without torso skin, I checked the conflicts and tried CBBE at a higher load number than Clam. It didn't fix anything, so I put it back. Could the problem happen if there were more than one body or texture mod? Even if Clam was always the highest load priority?

EDIT: I should mention that the blank torso issue occurs about 50% of the times I start a game. Until now, I've just been quitting, creating a new body in bodyslide, and repatching with FNIS. But now I'm realizing it's restarting, not making a new body and patch that's replacing the torso skin, which is just a 50-50 chance with every startup.

what is the size of the texture in MB if they are to big you need texture optimizer it should be no more then 12 MB

( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45251-clams-of-skyrim-project-by-scivirus/?p=1174411 )

Okay now serious. Thats quite strange. Don't know what could cause this. I saw this from time in some animations when there are multiple collisions at the breast. But in this state, there should be no collision at all. Only the hair is near and this looks not like some hdt hair.

Thanks egon123. It looks better! :D

This occurs if you fail to use a clean save or clear running havok processes on previously "jiggled save".

Thanks egon123. It looks better! :D

This is rather similar to a problem I once had, but for me it was the butt phisics.

Turns out, if you use the BBP option from XP32 maximum skeleton, and if you also have the HDT phisics plugin, that would screw up the body phisics in the game, so after i removed the bbp option, and installed normal skeleton, everything worked fine.

Aside from that, COS seems to look fine, no seams or anything like that, but the vagina wonțt animate...does it only animate when interacting with an npc that has the HDT object equiped?

Create a body to your specs in bodyslide. The sliders there can go beyond 0-100.

Which body do I select in Bodyslide? What's this body called? There is a lot of different bodies in there.  :-/

The body you should use is the ATRIA body. This is mentioned in the OP about 3/4 of the way down.

Create a body to your specs in bodyslide. The sliders there can go beyond 0-100.

Which body do I select in Bodyslide? What's this body called? There is a lot of different bodies in there.  :-/

The body you should use is the ATRIA body. This is mentioned in the OP about 3/4 of the way down.

Oh, now I see. Thanks.  ^_^

Scion3, I had the same problem.  All I had to do was to change my load order so that my textures came after CLAMS.  The only issue is that now the vagina looks very very pink.  Once I get my mods sorted (I'm kinda new to this), I plan to follow the instructions on the first page and use TexBlend and the provided files to fix it.

how would i go about adding the updated version to my game while keeping my nice textures?

This really depends on your understanding of folder structure and what mod manager you use 

If you use Mod Organizer, your preferred textures should be kept separate from Clams of Skyrim, in which case, you can move the texture mod below Clams.

If you don't use Mod Organizer, you have two options:

1) Switch to Mod Organizer (recommended), or

2) Install Clams, then re-install your preferred textures after.