I have a problem. I can't seem to find the vagina sliders in BS and my character's vagina is always open and shows no textures inside, so it's just showing the emptiness inside my character, pretty much. Did I forget to download anything?

Edit: Also, the lips aren't pink, they're just the same colour as my characters skin. I had a look in the Texture Blender, and noticed that the blends don't seem to be what they're supposed to for the normal and the specular blend:

n4cuif.jpg

qxnucl.jpg

how would i go about adding the updated version to my game while keeping my nice textures?

This really depends on your understanding of folder structure and what mod manager you use 

If you use Mod Organizer, your preferred textures should be kept separate from Clams of Skyrim, in which case, you can move the texture mod below Clams.

If you don't use Mod Organizer, you have two options:

1) Switch to Mod Organizer (recommended), or

2) Install Clams, then re-install your preferred textures after.

I did with SG Female Textures Renewal and no lips.

Guest castielxlt

use loot thats it, if you have old versions like treeplen uninstall and new save game... this is compatible with all mods and im using 230 mods right now, remember to do player.equipitem (havok id) = from help havok, do not use player.additem.

will a finished product become available for non modders?

... Rhetorical question?

What skin texture do you have on that pic its nice

A custom mix of Mature Skin. Using the young version with the mature version layered over at 25% alpha for that touch of extra detail, done on both the diffuse and the normals. Specular in that particular shot is a wet set i have, custom mix of the regular Mature Skin spec and HHaley's wet spec from SG Textures, normally i use regular MS spec but i also have a few wet/sweaty specs for certain shots.

Regarding the neck seam problem:

I noticed that the CT77 body has in total four hidden sliders whereas the CoS body only has two. So I added the additional sliders from CT77's body to the CoS body, and, voilà, the neck seam gap is gone. The sliders in question are "NH_LockSeamHi" and "NH_LockSeamLo", and the corresponding bsd files can be found in the CalienteBody folder.

Regarding the neck seam problem:

I noticed that the CT77 body has in total four hidden sliders whereas the CoS body only has two. So I added the additional sliders from CT77's body to the CoS body, and, voilà, the neck seam gap is gone. The sliders in question are "NH_LockSeamHi" and "NH_LockSeamLo", and the corresponding bsd files can be found in the CalienteBody folder.

thanks dude ill check it out

Did noticed that the last update on Arissa did spoil Clam on her. Since she uses another body.

Did install the body replacer on her. So she become nude again.

And that used the latest CBBE.

But now. I dont remember what files I need to change. She have now name on all here body files. :-/

So I am little confused now.

Like this.

_Arissa_1stpersonfemalebody_1.nif

Will the body be still fully functional if I enlarge the buttocks and breast in Caliente's BodySlide program and generate it?

yes no problem it work with race menu morths in game as well

i want to share my character Meet Atria the Wood elf

Beautiful! Looks like a long lost sister to my Shalia (who is also using CoS).

holy shit they do look alike even the lips

holy shit they do look alike even the lips

I think you have a lighter skin tone though. I was aiming for a very tanned look as the story behind Shalia is that she had only just arrived in Skyrim after having most recently spent some time in Elsweyr tracking down the location of a band of murderers and thieves who had ransacked the Cyrodiil orphanage she grew up in, killing all the witnesses.  It turns out that they were part of a larger ring of criminals and they had gotten sloppy and too bold as when Shalia arrived at their Elsweyr hideout, they were all executed. So now, Shalia is in Skyrim trying to following what's left of the trail to try and end that crime ring.

As for the body, I must say I love the results your work has produced. This is by far the best body I've had the pleasure to use.

Did noticed that the last update on Arissa did spoil Clam on her. Since she uses another body.

Did install the body replacer on her. So she become nude again.

And that used the latest CBBE.

But now. I dont remember what files I need to change. She have now name on all here body files. :-/

So I am little confused now.

Like this.

_Arissa_1stpersonfemalebody_1.nif

just rename clam body to arrisa like body

This is not working for me I'm nude, have everything in the right load order, but the vagina has no movement can you help?

FINS 5.5

SOS  date 5/12/2015

SexLab Frameworks

CBBE 3.4d

XP32 2.82

HDT 14.28

Clams 2.0

Thank you for your reply, today I went to do a screenshot and everything is now working what a difference a day makes. LOL

This is not working for me I'm nude, have everything in the right load order, but the vagina has no movement can you help?

FINS 5.5

SOS  date 5/12/2015

SexLab Frameworks

CBBE 3.4d

XP32 2.82

HDT 14.28

Clams 2.0

send a closeup screenshot  of the vagina

For some reason, whenever I create the ATRIA BODY in BodySlide, not only does it not come out in the preset shape I've chosen, but it comes out wearing underwear. I reinstalled Caliente's Beautiful Body Edition to make sure the non-nude version wasn't the default, but it didn't fix it. Anyone have any idea what mod could be interfering and causing this?