On 1/28/2019 at 3:17 AM, applesandmayo said:

This is what I'm getting with naturalistic and cosio. Beware, dicks ahoy.

https://imgur.com/a/qPj5qhk

ok not at that extreme ..this tells me  something is wrong with the Skeleton .you need to reinstall Xpmse  ans make sure you use teh physics rig and i snot overwritten by anything ells  ...only  creature stuff should overwrite Xpmse  mods

Hello,scivirus!

I used your new 4.91HD version, but there is no CBBE spectial  slider in the 4.4HD version. I really like the CBBE spectial  slider to redefine the body, especially the thigh calves are very close to the real person, but do not like the shape of the chest. Is it possible to re-add the CBBE spectial  slider in future updates and optimize the shape of the chest.

2 hours ago, liuleizos said:

Hello,scivirus!

I used your new 4.91HD version, but there is no CBBE spectial  slider in the 4.4HD version. I really like the CBBE spectial  slider to redefine the body, especially the thigh calves are very close to the real person, but do not like the shape of the chest. Is it possible to re-add the CBBE spectial  slider in future updates and optimize the shape of the chest.

im not allowed to use it

I updated recently to 4.91 after having some issues with skin tearing.  However, now the changes I make to the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file in order to avoid the stretch and dissappear problem (as reported in this post) cause the breasts to sporadically start shooting back and forth across the room in every direction.

On 1/30/2019 at 8:33 AM, shebop said:

I updated recently to 4.91 after having some issues with skin tearing.  However, now the changes I make to the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file in order to avoid the stretch and dissappear problem (as reported in this post) cause the breasts to sporadically start shooting back and forth across the room in every direction.

OK im not sure what i need to check here ?

45 minutes ago, scivirus said:

OK im not sure what i need to check here ?

Well that file has changed significantly since 4.4 which was my previous version.  In version 4.4 there were only 3 instances of the maxLinearVelocity/maxAngularVelocity pair in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file with a value of 127 and 12 total.  Now there are entirely new sections with a total of 6 instances with a value of 127 (I only changed the original three) and 18 total.  I am assuming you know what you added to this file and why. Changing all the values to 255 doesn't solve the problem (in fact it causes the random stetch effect to happen nearly all the time).  I suppose I can experiment but it would help to know what changed and why. 

12 hours ago, shebop said:

Well that file has changed significantly since 4.4 which was my previous version.  In version 4.4 there were only 3 instances of the maxLinearVelocity/maxAngularVelocity pair in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file with a value of 127 and 12 total.  Now there are entirely new sections with a total of 6 instances with a value of 127 (I only changed the original three) and 18 total.  I am assuming you know what you added to this file and why. Changing all the values to 255 doesn't solve the problem (in fact it causes the random stetch effect to happen nearly all the time).  I suppose I can experiment but it would help to know what changed and why. 

i assume it the  breast 01 bones that is mostly unused ..was used by tbbp rig before HDT ..it purpose in Cosio is to add and secondary physics effect on teh breast to look more natural  fluid movement instead of a big ball thats  bouncing  ..im aware of the random  bug on the random stretch ...I am using JFF to edit and don't use Notepad to edit the XML ..i have no option to change  velocity  as it is calculated by JFF according to my data i enter...Cosio breast  mass and are based on real breast weights ...i would love some help on trying to stop the random  stretching  ...i also noticed  little spas-sing on the new Thigh giggle but only on NPC or followers  ..i have made some adjustment to it  yet to see any problems

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Detailed screenshots only from the back side, it is almost as if you are trying to hide that it doesn't look realistic from the front side? ;)  I'm just wondering because it should be much more visible from the front.

what ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Hm...I really really like this body tpye cuz it gives the best boobs shapes now I can not go back to cbbe... but I haven't been able to convert outfits into this body tpye even though I've tried very hard... 

Can anyone help me converting these two outfits into cosio?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59202

https://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com/2018/04/peropero-armor-pack-3-black-widow-cbbe.html

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

7 hours ago, 1986745123456789 said:

You're saying that every single CBBE armor set needs to be specially converted to fit this body?

seems so, cuz Coiso body has some weights that cbbe doesn't have, so when you bodyslide batch build all of your cbbe armor with your coiso body preset the extra weights won't apply which normally leads to werid boobs shapes on outfits. I've been trying to learn using outfit studio but haven't succeeded once yet.

18 hours ago, 1986745123456789 said:

You're saying that every single CBBE armor set needs to be specially converted to fit this body?

not all if you want the Cosio physics on tehm yes  ..but mostly on  armor cover torso and legs  ..helmits and arms should still be fine .....

Remolded Cbbe armo  by Cronotrigger has been converted already by CooneyBoy  ..the converts all vanilla armor to Cbbe then to Cosio

..im am in the process of converting other armor mods

21 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Hm...I really really like this body tpye cuz it gives the best boobs shapes now I can not go back to cbbe... but I haven't been able to convert outfits into this body tpye even though I've tried very hard... 

Can anyone help me converting these two outfits into cosio?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59202

https://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com/2018/04/peropero-armor-pack-3-black-widow-cbbe.html

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

come to my discort channel i can help you with it it really easy ..but the're some area that needs a little guidance like bra strings and soled items like nights or bugles

On 1/30/2019 at 12:42 AM, Direwolf1 said:

All requirements installed properly, BodySlide builded, but vagina remains static. What's the problem? 

do you have movement on the breast belly but and thighs ...and do you have ...do you have collision on the breast ..also use Hdt hair .with yr character  its a good indicator when yr Havok engine crashed ...few things that can go wrong One havok has crashed ...it happens after install or updating or removing a mod that effects HDT mesh or textures ..two ..something has overwritten one of the shlongs mesh that Cosio replaces .or the Xml  files ...using other HDT breast physics mods that's not Cosio  ....or mod load order it not correct  ..can happen in MO  and vortex  >>>in vortex all Cosio files must be set to Load after ..unless you use cosio compatible texture mod then they must be set  load after on texture only

3 hours ago, scivirus said:

not all if you want the Cosio physics on tehm yes  ..but mostly on  armor cover torso and legs  ..helmits and arms should still be fine .....

Remolded Cbbe armo  by Cronotrigger has been converted already by CooneyBoy  ..the converts all vanilla armor to Cbbe then to Cosio

..im am in the process of converting other armor mods

I play with lots of custom armors, and converting them is beyond my skill level. Sorry, but I am going back to UUNP. Best of luck to you.