Okay, I'm done with my tests now.

First the seam: Overall really good! The weight 0 has some seam left but with weight 100 ist really really hard to see. Think the low weight need some work.

Boobs: If done a massive amount of testing. Basically crouch<->stand up. The thing is, as soon as you enable arm collision with the boobs, they have the tendency to end up in different positions. One nipple is a bit lower then the other. Looks a bit like -> oO (just not such extreme). That really bugs me! :D With disabled arm collision, they ended up perfect all the time. With animation I didn't saw any difference with on/off.

Honestly I don't know if the arm collision is worth it, when the only anim. you can see it is a special custom animation when it on the other hand leads to async Boobs sometimes.. Even the Cover self animation did no difference at all. 

Maybe I will install this crossed arms idle you speak of and will take a closer look.

Vagina: The problem shouldn't be the xml. I just increased the time factor a tiny bit, which makes the movement a bit faster but also got rid of the raging problem. You don't see the change, other then it rages less likely ^^

That brings me to another theory: I think the different behavior could be the deleted wall. Don't know if its just optical and you just think it moves different because it looks different (you can often see through the body while with unchecked wall have still some texture there.). Or maybe because the geometry changed.

I did test 1.9 w/o wall, 1.7, and then 1.9 with wall. 1.9 with wall seems to react the same as 1.7

Edith: Okay, I looked a bit deeper into your xml and the merida hair here from LL.

The thing you can give notes a number like 8 Body/Head is just that you can disable interactions between different parts. The number you choose is not such relevant alone. You can also say that 20 is you head now. Or make the head 0. But as soon as you have an other mod that adds collision you would run into problems because the autor dont know what number you set. Thats why there are names behind the number to keep it universal.

That said, in the merida xml the hair is set as 0, has collision with itself and everything, except 1 (Main Body) and 2 (Breast/Butt). From what I see, uncheck 8 and 9 in the Breasts shouldn't infect the hair at all, since it is 0. 

On other interesting thing is, that the merida cap xml has also values for some of our nodes like arms. This way, the hair should act like an Havok item, like our hands do. I can just guess, but i think Skyrim handels the equip slots similar to the load order. That means: Since it is the first slot, skyrim loads the values from the hair xml into the notes. Later, it loads the hands and overwrites this values with our xml.

With the xml I see, I don't know why it clipped trough your breasts. It shouldn't because of the breast, since collision to 0 is enabled. But the Hair itself has Breast deactivated. Should work in your old xml, since the Breast was there 0. But it shouldn't work now from what I see.

Something else: I saw that you activate Breast to Breast collision. I choosed to disable it basically because everyone else did :D And they know far more then I do ;) For Breast <-> prebreast you don't need it, since there is a constrain. An enabled collision could cause problems here. Short: The reaction between this two notes is done by the constrain and not an collision. Beside that, I know know if you can push them that far together, that you would need an collision to avoid clipping.

Thats so far I do understand this ^^

Sidenote:  I deactivated Spin collision complete, since I didn't find any xml that used it. In the worstcase it messes things up. But now I see that merida use them.

Okay, I'm done with my tests now.

First the seam: Overall really good! The weight 0 has some seam left but with weight 100 ist really really hard to see. Think the low weight need some work.

Boobs: If done a massive amount of testing. Basically crouch<->stand up. The thing is, as soon as you enable arm collision with the boobs, they have the tendency to end up in different positions. One nipple is a bit lower then the other. Looks a bit like -> oO (just not such extreme). That really bugs me! :D With disabled arm collision, they ended up perfect all the time. With animation I didn't saw any difference with on/off.

Honestly I don't know if the arm collision is worth it, when the only anim. you can see it is a special custom animation when it on the other hand leads to async Boobs sometimes.. Even the Cover self animation did no difference at all. 

Maybe I will install this crossed arms idle you speak of and will take a closer look.

Vagina: The problem shouldn't be the xml. I just increased the time factor a tiny bit, which makes the movement a bit faster but also got rid of the raging problem. You don't see the change, other then it rages less likely ^^

That brings me to another theory: I think the different behavior could be the deleted wall. Don't know if its just optical and you just think it moves different because it looks different (you can often see through the body while with unchecked wall have still some texture there.). Or maybe because the geometry changed.

I did test 1.9 w/o wall, 1.7, and then 1.9 with wall. 1.9 with wall seems to react the same as 1.7

Edith: Okay, I looked a bit deeper into your xml and the merida hair here from LL.

The thing you can give notes a number like 8 Body/Head is just that you can disable interactions between different parts. The number you choose is not such relevant alone. You can also say that 20 is you head now. Or make the head 0. But as soon as you have an other mod that adds collision you would run into problems because the autor dont know what number you set. Thats why there are names behind the number to keep it universal.

That said, in the merida xml the hair is set as 0, has collision with itself and everything, except 1 (Main Body) and 2 (Breast/Butt). From what I see, uncheck 8 and 9 in the Breasts shouldn't infect the hair at all, since it is 0. 

On other interesting thing is, that the merida cap xml has also values for some of our nodes like arms. This way, the hair should act like an Havok item, like our hands do. I can just guess, but i think Skyrim handels the equip slots similar to the load order. That means: Since it is the first slot, skyrim loads the values from the hair xml into the notes. Later, it loads the hands and overwrites this values with our xml.

With the xml I see, I don't know why it clipped trough your breasts. It shouldn't because of the breast, since collision to 0 is enabled. But the Hair itself has Breast deactivated. Should work in your old xml, since the Breast was there 0. But it shouldn't work now from what I see.

Something else: I saw that you activate Breast to Breast collision. I choosed to disable it basically because everyone else did :D And they know far more then I do ;) For Breast <-> prebreast you don't need it, since there is a constrain. An enabled collision could cause problems here. Short: The reaction between this two notes is done by the constrain and not an collision. Beside that, I know know if you can push them that far together, that you would need an collision to avoid clipping.

Thats so far I do understand this ^^

Sidenote:  I deactivated Spin collision complete, since I didn't find any xml that used it. In the worstcase it messes things up. But now I see that merida use them.

the crossed arms is a vanilla animation of skyrim SERANA uses it all the time ..i use life like idel animation its very popular ...the vagina barly moved had a few complaints and it did for me as well ,,so i put the old one back and is fine now ,,,the flickering is only on non sexlab animation ,what happening is the male teleports in the same space as the female very fast ,  you cant even see it and puts a big value to it...the nipple thing does not happen just for a micro second then it snaps back as supposed to ..or it could just be that the breast can move independently from each other unlike the old tbbp system where they move in tandem left breast did what the right breast did

...the wall zap does not remove any thing it makes it invisible ..

the merida hair and the pony tale hair edited by Daimonic is the only hair that work correctly with breast collision the other fly up in the air and make the breast go crazy check what he has done and ...so for since i have uploaded 1.9 and put the old vagina xml back i have had no problem with the game ..papyrus runs faster loading time is littlebit shorter and no cdt for some time now and the hdt has not stopped once ...i can normally see when hdt stops when the meridia hair freezes in the air ..the changes you made did a huge improvement with cpu load.... i dont have a big machine ...but the collision was really bad check out lifelike idle animation and you will see what i mean

Yeah, think the problem with the old xml was the internal perma collisions like Butt <-> F. Pelvis and disabled everything that doesn't make any sense  :D

Its somehow interesting. The HDT seems to react different. The edited Vag xml reacts the same as the old one for me. Hell, I was more concerned it opens to much ^^. But I didn't changed anything at that. It's in fact the time factor from the Trepleen 2.3 

The Nipple Problem was easy to recreate. I swaped the option several times and with disabled arms it never happens.

But it is possible that different PCs with different mods that can influence the outcome can influence this. I really wonder what could be the difference *scratch heat*

mh.. the merida hair that I found had nothing to do with the mentioned slots. Well, if it works, it is fine :)

the flickering is only on non sexlab animation ,what happening is the male teleports in the same space as the female very fast for a you cant even see it and puts a big value to it.

The Vag flickering? Yeah that was my theory, too. In fact, I might have saw that once. After that, I didn't "calm down" from alone. With the new time factor it does.

However, so far everything works fine for you we will keep this values. I still can change them for me on my own. But still need to keep this in mind when someone else have a problem.

About the Body/Wall: i would suggest to close the.. lets call it "tube", of the vagina at the end to avoide to be able to look through the body. Also I saw, that when penetrated there will be a gap between the Pussy lips and the body texture near the butt, since there is the texture invisible because of the wall. Could the invisible area made smaller there?

i can just move the vertices to close the gap it should not effect collision that much ,,,closing the tunnel is impossible at this point ..i cant do it properly with body slide ill have to use 3dmax  but then ill have to start everything on the seems from scratch ..i have closed it a little but it opens up when penetrated

This is just a suggestion, but instead of having the vagina model end with a "wall" at the back, why not have it end with a mesh and texture that resembles the cervix instead? I mean looking at the depth of what's already there, it's pretty close to the real thing anyway.

Also this would leave things open for a mod with a speculum in it or something like that. :lol:

This is just a suggestion, but instead of having the vagina model end with a "wall" at the back, why not have it end with a mesh and texture that resembles the cervix instead? I mean looking at the depth of what's already there, it's pretty close to the real thing anyway.

Also this would leave things open for a mod with a speculum in it or something like that. :lol:

the wall is part of the body not the vagina so every body texture needs to redone just for that

I have different of eyes size

EYES ? hope you are not having problems with it and think its god something to do with the mod

Hello, I'm having some problems with one of your mod:

- I can not edit the xml files ending with my bodyslide, I do not understand what the error, so I can not be corrected as requested by mod mod should not work in the pussy. (I think you should revise complete or more specific guidance).

- While using the mod I found the character's boobs are pretty much concave (more on the horizontal) and the body is thinner though I've adjusted weight of 100

p / s: I'm so stupid english so I had to use google translate (Sorry)

Tks! :angel:

- I can not edit the xml files ending with my bodyslide, I do not understand what the error, so I can not be corrected as requested by mod mod should not work in the pussy. (I think you should revise complete or more specific guidance).
- While using the mod I found the character's boobs are pretty much concave (more on the horizontal) and the body is thinner though I've adjusted weight of 100

WHAT is the error ?

You don't need to edit any xml :) What did you want to correct?

-Install mod -> if you want your own Body shape (your second question) run Bodyslide -> select ATRIA BODY on outfit/body tab -> Make your own shape with the sliders -> Then click build :)

It creates a new body with your shape. After that, Run FNIS and enjoy :D

Q: Why isn't it Reacting? :o

A: The xml needs to be linked with the Body. Its done by default by the mod in multiple ways.

- With Face. This doesn't work with npc with own faceparts and when you wear a full helmed like the guard one (were you cant see the face)

- Hands: this is the easiest way. Just set up in SexLab, that the actors strip their cloves everytime (normal/foreplay/aggrassive)

- Havok item: If you want to keep a full helmed and cloves on while sex ( :D ), make just sure that you and the npc has the Havok item equipt.

i can just move the vertices to close the gap it should not effect collision that much ,,,closing the tunnel is impossible at this point ..i cant do it properly with body slide ill have to use 3dmax  but then ill have to start everything on the seems from scratch ..i have closed it a little but it opens up when penetrated

Meh, would be to easy if this would be just a small, fast to do change... :D

Well, this decision is up to you. I would suggest to close this tube at the end and reduce the gap, since I found it a bit annoying when you can see trough the Body. But I also see how much more work this is.

Maybe just a second version to test before you overwrite your work so far.

-Install mod -> if you want your own Body shape (your second question) run Bodyslide -> select ATRIA BODY on outfit/body tab -> Make your own shape with the sliders -> Then click build :)

A: The xml needs to be linked with the Body. Its done by default by the mod in multiple ways.

- With Face. This doesn't work with npc with own faceparts and when you wear a full helmed like the guard one (were you cant see the face)

- Hands: this is the easiest way. Just set up in SexLab, that the actors strip their cloves everytime (normal/foreplay/aggrassive)

- Havok item: If you want to keep a full helmed and cloves on while sex ( :D ), make just sure that you and the npc has the Havok item equipt.

This is all what I wanted to say in the moment

I set weight 100

The problem is that I can not select ATRIA BODY outfit on / body tabpost-188586-0-16743600-1430157173_thumb.jpgpost-188586-0-38129900-1430157179_thumb.jpgpost-188586-0-36520100-1430157194_thumb.jpgpost-188586-0-69842300-1430157207_thumb.jpg

I set weight 100

The problem is that I can not select ATRIA BODY outfit on / body tabattachicon.gifScreenShot5.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot6.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot7.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot8.jpg

Pic 1) Looks like a missing texture. Is this from Zaz Animation? There should be an texture download.

Pic 2) mhh.. Could be the aligment. The Penis is more hitting the upper leg. Does the Vag open in other animations where the Penis hits it direct?

Pic 3-4) Gravity! :D You can try to correct that in Bodyslide. 

You can try this xml and tell me if the boobs work better. At Pic 3 they seem async but can't really tell from that angle.

data/skse/plugins/

hdt.xml

I set weight 100

The problem is that I can not select ATRIA BODY outfit on / body tabattachicon.gifScreenShot5.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot6.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot7.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot8.jpg

Pic 1) Looks like a missing texture. Is this from Zaz Animation? There should be an texture download.

Pic 2) mhh.. Could be the aligment. The Penis is more hitting the upper leg. Does the Vag open in other animations where the Penis hits it direct?

You can try this xml and tell me if the boobs work better. At Pic 3 they seem async but can't really tell from that angle.

data/skse/plugins/

Pic2 )That's not the issue I want to say (because it is just an example) - What I mean is that mod does not work with pussy (including the penis touches accurate)

Pic 3-4) bodyslide my program can not be found or can not be processed xml file format, so I can not use your xml file
You can do more specific guidance is not

Tks! :heart:  

the xml has nothing to do with Bodyslide ;) It gives the physik to the skeleton notes. No need to edit anything here.

For a Body of your taste, open Bodyslide and select Body/Outfit to Atria Body and then play with the sliders or use a preset of your taste. (see attached Picture "BS")

The xml needs to go into the data/skse/plugins/ folder

That the Vag isn't working... mmh... make an manuel install.

Make sure the right skeleton is installed. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.50 or later

post-332868-0-26201700-1430160908_thumb.jpg

I set weight 100

data/skse/plugins/

Pic2 )That's not the issue I want to say (because it is just an example) - What I mean is that mod does not work with pussy (including the penis touches accurate)

Pic 3-4) bodyslide my program can not be found or can not be processed xml file format, so I can not use your xml file
You can do more specific guidance is not

Tks! :heart:  

Oh coincidentally I've found a bug in the pic milk their 3-4 thanks to youtube :)
Thank you very much  :heart:  :D

Your other vagina mod didn't work for me, this one does not work too. God damn it, someone have to come to my home and install that beautiful mod for me. :angry:

Could be, that something isn't installed correctly.

To be sure, after installing CoS, make an manual install of the attached files. Run FNIS. Then run the game.

Make sure both actors have gloves unequipt. When the Vag isn't working, while the Breast do and have also collision I would need more info

CoS test.rar

The mod really is turning out great man. Keep it up.

As others have said, I would prefer the vagina be closed when not in action imo. Only thing keeping me from using it.

Also, is there anything doable about it visually standing out so much? I know its there to be admired, but its so brightly colored.

The mod really is turning out great man. Keep it up.

As others have said, I would prefer the vagina be closed when not in action imo. Only thing keeping me from using it.

Also, is there anything doable about it visually standing out so much? I know its there to be admired, but its so brightly colored.

the main reason why the color is standing out is because the skin tint is not working ...to make the vagina close i can add a slider for that but it has effect on the penetration ...the only way to make it better is to make like SOS and react to the arousal ,,i have no time for using the Creation kit to do that other are welcome to..

the skin tint is a problem  thats bean there on all the vagina mods how ever this one has been better at it because i made the normal map thats responsible for shadows casting has been correctly made