On 10/2/2018 at 5:38 AM, legendarytoyou said:

Any plans to have this ported to SSE?  probably an old argument but I found SSE is a lot more stable than Oldrim (saving for example doesn't take a good 2 minutes and reloading a save doesn't take 5 or 6 minutes to load).

I've converted it for SE (the modified package posted in this thread by fasterflight).  The two main issues I encountered were where the ritual didn't start and it didn't register that the guy had been killed in the inn, but could work-around those by using set stage to advance the quest.  There were also a few pathing issues where NPC's couldn't seem to get to where they needed to trigger an event/scene, but could get that working by bumping into them a few times or in worst case using prid and moveto player console commands.

I played it as male and joined the cult.

I've also converted forsworn story, but haven't played much of that yet though (apart from joining a specific tribe).  That was a bit more of a ballache to convert though with all the tga textures and that.

ScreenShot33.jpg

1 hour ago, Grummkol said:

I've converted it for SE (the modified package posted in this thread by fasterflight).  The two main issues I encountered were where the ritual didn't start and it didn't register that the guy had been killed in the inn, but could work-around those by using set stage to advance the quest.  There were also a few pathing issues where NPC's couldn't seem to get to where they needed to trigger an event/scene, but could get that working by bumping into them a few times or in worst case using prid and moveto player console commands.

I've also converted forsworn story, but haven't played much of that yet though (apart from joining a specific tribe).  That was a bit more of a ballache to convert though with all the tga textures and that.

ScreenShot33.jpg

wonderfull !

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

wonderfull !

Ultrawide PC Master Race checking in :)

I must admit I hadn't played any of your mods under oldrim Delzaron and realise I've missed out somewhat.  I'm a big lovercraft and horror fan so am really enjoying playing through them for the first time.

piemaking.jpg

enb2018_10_26_21_06_18.jpg

enb2018_10_11_18_49_39.jpg

ScreenShot30.jpg

ScreenShot29.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2018 at 10:25 AM, Grummkol said:

Did you post your SE conversions for download anywhere? I'd love to try them out.

On 12/21/2018 at 5:35 PM, Blackwolfx said:

Did you post your SE conversions for download anywhere? I'd love to try them out.

Have been trying to get the custom armor in the Ftd mod converted to bodyslide.  Somesones already done the hermaeus mora armor, so it's just the tentacle armor left that's the issue.  Every time I try and convert it it ends up back to front.  Once I get it fixed (or someone else can help out on that front), I will send the files to Del and if he gives permission I will then upload them here.

On 12/24/2018 at 1:56 PM, Grummkol said:

Have been trying to get the custom armor in the Ftd mod converted to bodyslide.  Somesones already done the hermaeus mora armor, so it's just the tentacle armor left that's the issue.  Every time I try and convert it it ends up back to front.  Once I get it fixed (or someone else can help out on that front), I will send the files to Del and if he gives permission I will then upload them here.

Sounds like a plan. I wish I knew the programs better so I could help. Still, I'll hope for the best and look forward to playing both mods when they're finished. Thank you for working on these.

• 3 weeks later...

Despite some problems I enjoyed the mod but I wish there was more to it. Especially with Atia, wish there was more interaction, for her. Maybe her getting broken and starting to enjoy being a slave (she did see to be resigned to her faith anyway), I think it's mentioned that cult will do something like that to her if you side with them, but I was disappointed that nothing came of it. Is mod still developed, btw? 

On 11/3/2018 at 5:25 PM, Grummkol said:

ScreenShot33.jpg

FTD is a mod for female player, you know ?

Your character will have a huge pain in his ass...

On 1/13/2019 at 9:23 PM, Delzaron said:

FTD is a mod for female player, you know ?

Your character will have a huge pain in his ass...

I noticed!

Though the priestess got me good before the lurkers chased her (think that was SL aroused, Aroused creatures and scent of sex all kicking in, was pretty funny, also made the walk from where you spawn in the dream place to the tubs quite eventful, well at least for the ladies.  Was quite noticable (thanks to the fillher up mod!).

I've also ran through it (FTD) as female and became a priestess, no issues apart from the ones I'd previously mentioned with some quests not updating and a couple of missing textures (for the mesh with the tortured dead girl on the rack in the temple next where you are imprisoned)

Still had no joy on converting the included tentacle armor to the new cbbe bodyslide (theres already uunp bodyslides out there), though if you want I can send you what I've got so far with the FTD conversion and what the remaining bugs I've not been able to resolve?

Need to play more Forsworn story, but again my conversion seems to work out fine, just need to build the bodyslides  for the custom armors in the mod for the new cbbe body (which so far I have failed miserably with, but hey, you don't learn unless you try), before it's good for release (with your permission of course!).

[edit] Just noticed you've released afs for sse now, will download and try out.  If you want I can pm you a google drive link where I can put the ftd conversion I did if you're not already doing it.

On 1/14/2019 at 6:05 PM, Grummkol said:

I noticed!

Though the priestess got me good before the lurkers chased her (think that was SL aroused, Aroused creatures and scent of sex all kicking in, was pretty funny, also made the walk from where you spawn in the dream place to the tubs quite eventful, well at least for the ladies.  Was quite noticable (thanks to the fillher up mod!).

I've also ran through it (FTD) as female and became a priestess, no issues apart from the ones I'd previously mentioned with some quests not updating and a couple of missing textures (for the mesh with the tortured dead girl on the rack in the temple next where you are imprisoned)

Still had no joy on converting the included tentacle armor to the new cbbe bodyslide (theres already uunp bodyslides out there), though if you want I can send you what I've got so far with the FTD conversion and what the remaining bugs I've not been able to resolve?

Need to play more Forsworn story, but again my conversion seems to work out fine, just need to build the bodyslides  for the custom armors in the mod for the new cbbe body (which so far I have failed miserably with, but hey, you don't learn unless you try), before it's good for release (with your permission of course!).

[edit] Just noticed you've released afs for sse now, will download and try out.  If you want I can pm you a google drive link where I can put the ftd conversion I did if you're not already doing it.

I can't make SSE conversion by my own...

My PC is just not powerful enough for SSE...

3 hours ago, roselove said:

I can't make SSE conversion by my own...  Delzaron  we are make one me and Pfiffy  like we made last one

Well I posted in the thread for AFS SSE release on some fixes but Pfiffy doesn't seem to be interested (somewhat understandable considering the amount of conversions he has done!) do you want what I've done so far Roselove if you're doing official conversions for Del (either for AFS or FTD)?  No point trying to re-invent the wheel.

10 hours ago, Craig2696 said:

I am at the part where you are asking the townspeople about the spies and gain some insight on it. I have asked (I think) everyone and have only gotten IDK's. Ive waited several days and still nothing. So I just wondered if anyone had any ideas on this thanks!

Talk to creatures and sect people too. It's random selected dialogues. So you'll get the clue.

Now when I get to part where you give the thalmor spy to the green woman, I talk to her to tell her that I captured the spy. She then tells me to follow her but she actually teleports to the alter table and by the time I get there she walking back to the cage where she teleported from. There is a quest arrow on top of the table and the quest says to go to the spot for the ceremony but nothing happens! I got no clue. Any advice would help thanks.

19 hours ago, Craig2696 said:

Now when I get to part where you give the thalmor spy to the green woman, I talk to her to tell her that I captured the spy. She then tells me to follow her but she actually teleports to the alter table and by the time I get there she walking back to the cage where she teleported from. There is a quest arrow on top of the table and the quest says to go to the spot for the ceremony but nothing happens! I got no clue. Any advice would help thanks.

The scene could freeze due to Mankara patch, maybe.

Did the ceremony started ?

The  ceremony did not start. I was just told by the quest to go to the ceremony and there was an arrow on the alter table in front of the priest guy. Nothing happened. Mankara just teleports to the benches in the chamber and walks back up like she just totally forgot about the ceremony lol.

1 hour ago, Craig2696 said:

The  ceremony did not start. I was just told by the quest to go to the ceremony and there was an arrow on the alter table in front of the priest guy. Nothing happened. Mankara just teleports to the benches in the chamber and walks back up like she just totally forgot about the ceremony lol.

That's a known bug that's been reported, where the trigger to activate the next quest stage doesn't properly activate.

To override the trigger, enter 'setstage **03a5ab 120' in console to force the quest to continue.

If you need help finding the two missing numbers, type 'help insmouth' into the console, find the quest (aFTD3insmouth), and copy its ID.

If you'd like a fix for Mankara wandering off, I have a patch you can use that should fix that.

aFTD Package Patch.rar

I recommend reading the included changelog before you install the patch, as I have issues with knowing when to stop, but do note that this won't fix the ritual failing to start, just prevent everyone from wandering off.

19 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

That's a known bug that's been reported, where the trigger to activate the next quest stage doesn't properly activate.

To override the trigger, enter 'setstage **03a5ab 120' in console to force the quest to continue.

If you need help finding the two missing numbers, type 'help insmouth' into the console, find the quest (aFTD3insmouth), and copy its ID.

If you'd like a fix for Mankara wandering off, I have a patch you can use that should fix that.

aFTD Package Patch.rar

I recommend reading the included changelog before you install the patch, as I have issues with knowing when to stop, but do note that this won't fix the ritual failing to start, just prevent everyone from wandering off.

That did it, thanks!

I finished the quests as a slave and as a servant.  It did require some console commands to deal with bugs but overall, it's an outstanding mod.  But as a Priestess, I would have loved to see some radiant quests devoted to spreading corruption as well as radiant quests for a slave (with an option not to be sent to Things in the Dark)

8 hours ago, leather37 said:

How do I start the quest please. Do not no were Insmouth  is.

You don't start the quest from insmouth. You can either talk to innkeepers for rumors of mysterious disappearances, or cut out the middleman and go to the Blue Palace in Solitude.

That's not the castle, by the way, that's a manor at the far end of the street from the castle.

Inside there, find the character Falk Firebeard and talk to him. If memory serves, he should be up on the second floor in the main room. He should point you in the right direction to finding insmouth.