10 hours ago, leather37 said:

No still can not get past Falk Firebeard, he keeps saying don t interrupt the court. Forwarding  in time or exiting and entering the palace do not help.
Thanks for the reply.

Wait until the court finishes its opening bit. Be patient, I think it takes like a minute for them to stop talking about whatever it was and all go their separate ways. After court finishes, then you can talk to Falk.

4 hours ago, leather37 said:

How do you enter the temple of the deep. I am at the door  with boons or something blocking it. 

Thanks.

This is another known bug. The objective marker isn't being helpful, yes?

There's a secret passage in one of the houses, a trapdoor, which will let you into the temple.

The objective marker misbehaves, ignoring both the blocked passage and a missing set of stairs when trying to guide you into the temple.

I honestly don't remember which house has the trap door. According to old posts, it's the Arhtarak house... Whatever that means.

If you can't find it, let me know and I'll post directions.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, i hope you can help me.

The Mod works great (only a lil bit of pathfinding Issues, but no prob)

My Problem is about the Amimations from this mod.

Furo Tub in the dreams

I´ll search a lot about this, but can´t find the issue. All NPCs has the normal animation and it seems working. Not for my PC. She´s standing in it, the camera looks straight down (but i can move it around. it seems she´s standing in it) and.....thats it. I have tried the "tfc" command and here it is....my PC is not there. She disappeared. I use UNP Bodyslides. Maybe you can help me figuring out the problem.  Thx and have a nice day.

PS: english is not my motherlanguage ;)

20190215152922_1.jpg

On 1/19/2019 at 7:30 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

That's a known bug that's been reported, where the trigger to activate the next quest stage doesn't properly activate.

To override the trigger, enter 'setstage **03a5ab 120' in console to force the quest to continue.

If you need help finding the two missing numbers, type 'help insmouth' into the console, find the quest (aFTD3insmouth), and copy its ID.

If you'd like a fix for Mankara wandering off, I have a patch you can use that should fix that.

aFTD Package Patch.rar 589.87 kB · 16 downloads

I recommend reading the included changelog before you install the patch, as I have issues with knowing when to stop, but do note that this won't fix the ritual failing to start, just prevent everyone from wandering off.

This works great.  Ceremony now completes without having to use setstage. :)

Ok, so I now have a converted version for SSE of this which seems to work great.

Del if I send you the files do you want to post them?

Changes made:

Change Log:

Based off of Fasterflights patched ESP   (yay, ceremony now works!)

Removed unnecessary files (*.tga)

Nifoptimizer run on meshes.

Re-exported faces with high res facetints (weatherly) (1024x1024).

Compressed dds files to  to BC1/BC4/BC7 as appropriate.

Changed Fiana from Vampire to Breton due to bug in CK with regards to vampire face exports (brown face).

Added missing textures (from Namira’s goat) that were referenced and updated mesh for torturerack in the temple to point to a valid facetexture.

Built included custom armors (tentacle parasite and Hermaeus Mora Priestess) to UNPB bodyshape.

Updated waterflow data for SSE.

Moved script sources to new  directory.

Fixed deleted default navmesh.

ESP is in form 44.

Meshes and scripts in BSA.  Music/textures are compressed so are loose files.  Script source files also loose in case someone wants to compile something.

Reported Errors Left (these are also in the oldrim version).

[00:01] [REFR:0511C576] (places ApoScryeTrigger01 "Scrye" [ACTI:02029EE8] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of aFTDRyelh "Ryelh Hall" [CELL:0502851C])

[00:01]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0511C56A] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:01]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0511C56B] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:02] aFTDAtiaSavedPackage [PACK:0511F56F]

[00:02]     PACK \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST

I also built a patch for this and painted lady, (patch is mergable into a bashed patch) which gives color matching lady gardens to the npc's added by this mod.

Only thing that doesn't seem to do anything is when you take a follower to be sacrificied or sold in the temple, you get the dialogue, and they just stand there.  Both revenge and corruption paths seem to work fine.

(Large images in spoiler)

Spoiler

enb2019_2_23_12_21_08.thumb.png.ce0cb49cc5ea1e379bf706c77ac67e30.pngScreenShot29.thumb.png.023e2f41793886158f2400da6cf7ab22.pngScreenShot5.thumb.png.257954d8cdbfb76feb1bd5dc3cf20e2a.pngScreenShot54.thumb.png.1cdb9bd95db2926385c46dd3ec44a789.pngenb2019_2_23_12_30_48.thumb.png.c4556040faa0a55a03812dfba37e6ddc.pngScreenShot50.thumb.png.144cac8ad1fc5df9d296321a1ca08a56.pngenb2019_2_23_20_16_13.thumb.png.1e8eac09f3e09fc9c323aa8e248a4d18.pngScreenShot62.thumb.png.5a02c69a3f3cbe65c627bb0eaed13f02.pngScreenShot64.thumb.png.c8dd4e0cfad722544cdcdbe33a77c2b1.pngScreenShot67.thumb.png.d732c3b7b0ae019594cf886d2fddfcb2.png

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, DarkWolfSide said:

Can anyone help me.I am stuck in a Corruption mission.In the mission i have to wait Errikur,it completes instantly and then i have to talk with Errikur,but he just not appear.

All right... So, I think you're talking about the part in Corruption where you're tasked with servicing Erikur. You've talked with Fiana, talked with Maive, been cuffed in preparation and are now waiting for Erikur to show up. ...If memory serves, he spawns in once you walk back towards the door, triggering a sexlab scene that advances the plot.

1 hour ago, theonebullet said:

Can someone who's more fluent in TESV Edit walk me through how to replace the parasite armor with c5kev's so I can use my UUNP body with this mod?

With TESV Edit? ...Oooohhh Nooooo... Why would you do this to me? What did Creation Kit do to you?

...So, to start off, when you first start TESV Edit, it'll show you a list of every ESP you've installed, in order of mod loading.

Right-Click and select 'Select None,' then find "ZaFromTheDeepsV3.esp" and check it. Don't worry about hunting down any dependencies, TESV Edit does it for you.

Hit 'OK' and wait for it to finish loading. You'll know when it's done when the tip goes away.

So, on the left, you'll find a bunch of drop down menus of aFTD and it's dependencies. Expand aFTD's, then expand the "Armor Addons" branch.

Find the Addon "aFTDParasiteAA" and click on it to bring up the details. ...You've done this to yourself.

Anyways, now we want the Female World Model. It's under the Male World Model, and above the First Person models.

As you can see, the model is an address to Skyrim's Meshes file. Currently, it points to the old Tentacle Monster model, but we don't want that.

Here's the tricky part. Now, you need to edit the address so that it points to the Parasite Armor's file. Now I had to do some digging here, so you better goddamn appreciate my effort...

The address is "meshes\C5Kev\Tentacle Parasite\Armor_1.nif"

...I think. Always room for error when I can't check manually.

Regardless, that 'should' make the aFTD Tentacle Armor use C5Kev's model... in third person.

Luckilly, the first person model is the same address, so you can replace the "Female 1st Person" address with C5Kev's.

Now, for safety's sake, let's talk about Body Flags. They're basically equipment slots, in that they tell Skyrim where to equip gear and what can and cannot be equipped at the same time.

This is probably not required, and you shouldn't run into too many issues if you don't, but again, for safety, look for the section labeled "BOD2 - Biped Body Template." It's at the top, below the Record Header and Editor ID, but above the Default Race and Data sections.

aFTD's parasite equips to slots 32, 34, and 38. C5Kev's only equips to 32. Right-click on the "First Person Flags" section and uncheck slots 34 and 38.

Don't worry about the actual armor entry, that one already only equips to slot 32. Convenient.

So, that's everything we have to do. Close TESV Edit, save when prompted, and that should be it. AFTD's Parasite has now been functionally replaced with C5Kev's version.

7 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

With TESV Edit? ...Oooohhh Nooooo... Why would you do this to me? What did Creation Kit do to you?

...So, to start off, when you first start TESV Edit, it'll show you a list of every ESP you've installed, in order of mod loading.

Right-Click and select 'Select None,' then find "ZaFromTheDeepsV3.esp" and check it. Don't worry about hunting down any dependencies, TESV Edit does it for you.

Hit 'OK' and wait for it to finish loading. You'll know when it's done when the tip goes away.

So, on the left, you'll find a bunch of drop down menus of aFTD and it's dependencies. Expand aFTD's, then expand the "Armor Addons" branch.

Find the Addon "aFTDParasiteAA" and click on it to bring up the details. ...You've done this to yourself.

Anyways, now we want the Female World Model. It's under the Male World Model, and above the First Person models.

As you can see, the model is an address to Skyrim's Meshes file. Currently, it points to the old Tentacle Monster model, but we don't want that.

Here's the tricky part. Now, you need to edit the address so that it points to the Parasite Armor's file. Now I had to do some digging here, so you better goddamn appreciate my effort...

The address is "meshes\C5Kev\Tentacle Parasite\Armor_1.nif"

...I think. Always room for error when I can't check manually.

Regardless, that 'should' make the aFTD Tentacle Armor use C5Kev's model... in third person.

Luckilly, the first person model is the same address, so you can replace the "Female 1st Person" address with C5Kev's.

Now, for safety's sake, let's talk about Body Flags. They're basically equipment slots, in that they tell Skyrim where to equip gear and what can and cannot be equipped at the same time.

This is probably not required, and you shouldn't run into too many issues if you don't, but again, for safety, look for the section labeled "BOD2 - Biped Body Template." It's at the top, below the Record Header and Editor ID, but above the Default Race and Data sections.

aFTD's parasite equips to slots 32, 34, and 38. C5Kev's only equips to 32. Right-click on the "First Person Flags" section and uncheck slots 34 and 38.

Don't worry about the actual armor entry, that one already only equips to slot 32. Convenient.

So, that's everything we have to do. Close TESV Edit, save when prompted, and that should be it. AFTD's Parasite has now been functionally replaced with C5Kev's version.

You are a very nice person, thank you! I appreciate the walkthrough! ?

I think I remember when editing armors to add heel sound I had to check both ESP files, weird how that's not the case here. 

4 hours ago, Delzaron said:

?

Haha.  I think your biggest headache right now though will be getting your new pc setup for playing/modding SSE.  Especially as skse itself had to upgrade recently due to bethesda being dicks and all the mods are playing catch up.  Not having .net script framework working for the current version of skse makes it even harder to work out which mod/mesh/etc it is that is causing you to CTD. 

Still must say, am really looking forward to see what you're going to do when you re-visit Things in the dark.  You and DeepBlueFrog have written my favourite mods that I've downloaded on LL.  

• 2 weeks later...

@Fasterflight225 I've found those, the Tentacle one is easy, but it seems Delzaron has renamed every piece of the Priestess armor, the meshes are all named differently, no idea what is what here.

This mod                                                                                                      C5kev UUNP after Bodyslide (I'm not showing .tri files)

aftdprietresshmbacktentacles47_0.nif                                                                                   Tentacles_1.nif        
aftdprietresshmbacktentacles47_1.nif                                                                                   Tentacles_0.nif
aftdprietresshmbacktentaclescollar48_0.nif                                                                          Mask_1.nif
aftdprietresshmbacktentaclescollar48_1.nif                                                                          Mask_0.nif
aftdprietresshmboots_0.nif                                                                                                   LoinCloth_1.nif
aftdprietresshmboots_go.nif                                                                                                 LoinCloth_0.nif
aftdprietresshmgauntlets_0.nif                                                                                             Gauntlets_1.nif
aftdprietresshmgauntlets_1.nif                                                                                             Gauntlets_0.nif
aftdprietresshmgauntlets_go.nif                                                                                           Cuirass2_1.nif         
aftdprietresshmheadthingy_go.nif                                                                                        Cuirass2_0.nif
aftdprietresshmhermf_0.nif                                                                                                   Cuirass_1.nif
aftdprietresshmhermf_1.nif                                                                                                   Cuirass_0.nif
aftdprietresshmhighbacktentacles_go.nif                                                                             Boots_1.nif
aftdprietresshmlowbacktentacles_go.nif                                                                               Boots_0.nif
aftdprietresshmleatherpc_0.nif                                                                                              BoobCups_1.nif
aftdprietresshmleatherpc_1.nif                                                                                              BoobCups_0.nif
aftdprietresshmonepiece_go.nif                                                                                            BoobCup_go.nif
aftdprietresshmtiara_1.nif                                                                                                      Boots_go.nif

Cuirass_go.nif

Gauntlets_go.nif

Tentacles_go.nif

Onepiece_go.nif

Mask_go.nif

Loincloth_go.nif

1stPerson_0.nif

1stPerson_1.nif

As you can see they reeeeaally don't match...

also, you will notice aftdpriestesshmtiara_1.nif doesn't have _0.nif counterpart and aftdprietresshmboots_0.nif doesn't have _1.nif,

while all the pieces in c5kev's mod has both _1 and _0 in all its non-_go pieces.

Let's start with the obvious and move on from there.

aftdprietresshmboots=Boots

aftdprietresshmgauntlets=Gauntlets

aftdprietresshmheadthingy=Mask.go

aftdprietresshmhermf=Cuirass

aftdprietresshmleatherpc=Cuirass2

aftdprietresshmonepiece=Curiass2_go

aftdprietresshmtiara=Mask

Rename each of C5's gear to its aFTD base and replace. You won't be able to bodyslide the stuff after you rename it, other then creating and renaming a new batch, so be sure you like your slider settings before doing this.

The Tiara is easy, renaming Mask_0 to aftdprietresshmtirara_0 will work just fine, the game *should* know how to handle it.

The boots, on the other hand, are different. Boots_1 gets renamed just the same, but it won't work unless you tell aFTD to target aftdprietresshmboots_1 instead of 0.

It's a simple edit with Creation Kit and only annoying with TES5Edit, and if you don't know how, I can walk you through it.

The biggest problem is the tentacles. See, C5 combined both aftdprietresshmbacktentacles and aftdprietresshmbacktentaclescollar into Tentacles, which is all fine, well, and good... but makes our lives more complicated.

The simplest solution would be to rename Tentacles to aftdprietresshmbacktentacles, and delete the model for aftdprietresshmbacktentaclescollar with NifSkope, which will.. basically function correctly. Again, I can walk you through this, it'd be even easier then the earlier renaming.

We could also go on a *FUN* ride, editing every script and outfit that mentions aftdprietresshmbacktentaclescollar to be as safe and risk-free as possible, but... I'm not willing to lead you on the forum adventure to do that yourself, I'd want to make the changes on my end and upload every edited script along with a customized ESP, and at that point, I might as well do all of the above on my end and create an add-on that can be just downloaded and installed. It'd be a whole mess of work on my end, and I'd rather not do that when easier fixes exist.

One last point, and it's the textures.

C5 uses a bunch of textures that straight up do not have equivalencies in aFTD (ebonymail, darktentacle, apocryphabanner01). This can cause errors with CK when it tries to render the armor, but it won't show up in game as long as you keep C5's textures in their original folders. Easiest way to do this is to just keep C5Kev's mod installed, though it doesn't strictly need to be enabled to keep bad stuff from happening.

All done. It's a bit messy and could definitely be built with more stability, but these instructions should give you what you want.