@Fasterflight225 Thanks, for going through all that trouble, so how important is this armor again? Is it player only or does other NPCs in the mod use it too? I use zeroed UUNP + bodygen, already bodyslided all C5 files.

The aftdprietresshmonepiece you said is the Cuirass2_go, there is no such file, only Onepiece_go and Cuirass_go, which one of these do you mean?

What records do I have to change in Tes5Edit for the boots?

My experience with NifScope is adding genitals to custom race NPCS so SoS wont ctd my game and attaching HDTM.xml to bodyparts, how complicated is this edit I have to make ?. 

1 hour ago, yagonew said:

@Fasterflight225 Thanks, for going through all that trouble, so how important is this armor again? Is it player only or does other NPCs in the mod use it too? I use zeroed UUNP + bodygen, already bodyslided all C5 files.

Four NPCs and the Player have access to this armor. Those NPCs are characters that are varying degrees of vital to the plot, depending on the route chosen.

I am having difficulty understanding what you mean when you ask 'how important is this armor.' Do you mean 'how important to scripting, can I replace it with something else?' (Not too difficult, all things considered.) Do you mean 'how important in-universe, on a story aspect?' (Pretty damned important, the uniform for an Old God.) Perhaps you meant 'how important to the tone of the story?' (Again, pretty damned important, though this IS modding, if you felt a rainbow clown suit would be more appropriate, more power to you.)

...Please be specific. I don't deal well with open-ended queries.

14 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Four NPCs and the Player have access to this armor. Those NPCs are characters that are varying degrees of vital to the plot, depending on the route chosen.

I am having difficulty understanding what you mean when you ask 'how important is this armor.' Do you mean 'how important to scripting, can I replace it with something else?' (Not too difficult, all things considered.) Do you mean 'how important in-universe, on a story aspect?' (Pretty damned important, the uniform for an Old God.) Perhaps you meant 'how important to the tone of the story?' (Again, pretty damned important, though this IS modding, if you felt a rainbow clown suit would be more appropriate, more power to you.)

...Please be specific. I don't deal well with open-ended queries.

Heh heh. all the above + If I leave the armor as it is will the NPCs look funny, do I (the PC) have to use it or could I get the armor but play the game using one of the many BikiniMaidens Armors???

I've changed the Armor Addon

0500EF9D - aFTDPrietressHMBootsComvexAA

Model3 - ModelFileName 

from aftdprietresshmboots_0 to aftdprietresshmboots_1, didn't find any other record referencing the boot nif

Already renamed everything and changed the boots record with xedit to target _1 instead of _0.

Now how do I 

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

delete the model for aftdprietresshmbacktentaclescollar with NifSkope

?

If the answer is to remove the backhigh node in aftdprietresshmbacktentacles_0.nif and aftdprietresshmbacktentacles_1.nif, DONE!

Already renamed everything and changed the boots record with xedit to target _1 instead of _0.

Now how do I 

?

All right, let's walk you through this.

First , let's open up our target: aftdpriestesshmbacktentaclescollar48. It doesn't matter if you choose _1 or _0 first, we'll be doing both.

A lot of pretty colors and meaningless data will glare at you, but we don't care about any of that. We care about the window on the top-left, and the data entry '> 0 NiNode'. Click on the arrow to expand the tree, right-click on the entry '> 1 NiTriShape' to bring up a drop-down menu, then under 'Block,' select 'Remove.'

Now do the same to the other entry you didn't pick, either _0 or _1.

A reminder, that this will leave a ghostly dummy item in the inventories of both the NPCs who use this armor's outfit and your character once they receive the armor, but it shouldn't cause any problems and can be easily ignored.

Now how do I 

?

If the answer is to remove the backhigh node in aftdprietresshmbacktentacles_0.nif and aftdprietresshmbacktentacles_1.nif, DONE!

No, that will not fix it. You probably didn't notice, but the model didn't disappear. It's stuck in the floor.

The 0 NiNode value is part of attaching the model to your character. Value 1 NiTriShape is the model itself.

Heh heh. all the above + If I leave the armor as it is will the NPCs look funny, do I (the PC) have to use it or could I get the armor but play the game using one of the many BikiniMaidens Armors???

...I'm having difficulties again, but will try my best.

Easy answer first, no, your character does not HAVE to use the Priestess armor if you don't want to. The game does auto-equip the outfit when you get it, but you can just take it back off again and wear anything else you'd like.

Now... I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'leave the armor as it is.' If you're asking if leaving the armor with its out-of-the-box meshes will make people wearing it look odd next to people who aren't... Possibly. I don't know how different these armors are from default UUNP. I use CBBE, and the day I find a CBBE/Bodyslide version of the Priestess gear will be happy indeed.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

No, that will not fix it. You probably didn't notice, but the model didn't disappear. It's stuck in the floor.

Really? Its not appearing anywhere on the floor, I even tfc to check underneath me and it looks ok nothing on the floor,

also the darktentacles_1.nif and darktentacles_n.nif need to go on textures > armor > aftdarmor > dlc02 > dungeons > apocrypha and the esp must be edited on the textures sets to add the normal map (darktentacles_n.nif) to it, before doing this the textures of the backtentacles/tiara/gloves/boots/leather armor where green and plastic like, after its fully textured.

The only problems are: 

1 the .tri files (morphs) don't work the armor is resizing the body and Race Menu - UUNP Morphs sliders can't modify the armor.

2 the CUIRASS is not textured, is plastic like but has no color just white. (The leather cuirass is fine)

Need to sleep. thanks for all the effort you put on helping a random guy in a forum xD tomorrow I will try to finish it.

21 minutes ago, yagonew said:

The only problems are: 

1 the .tri files (morphs) don't work the armor is resizing the body and Race Menu - UUNP Morphs sliders can't modify the armor.

2 the CUIRASS is not textured, is plastic like but has no color just white. (The leather cuirass is fine)

I lack sufficient knowledge about how UUNP Morph Sliders work to hazard a guess as to what's causing that, but I do have an idea what's wrong with the Cuirass.

24 minutes ago, yagonew said:

also the darktentacles_1.nif and darktentacles_n.nif need to go on textures > armor > aftdarmor > dlc02 > dungeons > apocrypha and the esp must be edited on the textures sets to add the normal map (darktentacles_n.nif) to it, before doing this the textures of the backtentacles/tiara/gloves/boots/leather armor where green and plastic like, after its fully textured.

You literally just told me that you moved C5's tentacle texture to the spot aFTD keeps its tentacle texture, told all of C5's armor to target the new address save one, and then listed that one armor piece losing its textures as a bug.

...Either place a copy of C5's textures back in textures\comvex\hmpriestess so that the tentacle cuirass can find it, or tell it to target the new address as well.

On the morph front, you can't move tri files like you can mesh files.  The mesh files will contain the relative path to the tri files as extra string data , so if you move the meshes and tri files from where they were originally generated,  the morphs won't work as it will be looking in the wrong place for the armor tri file.  The information on the tri file location is created and added to the mesh files when you generated the meshes via bodyslide and tick the "generate bodymorphs" option.

Either update C5Kev's bodyslide files to output to the correct file name/path for this mod in outfit studio (thats what I did), or go through each mesh file with nifskope and update the *.tri file path in the nif to it's correct location.

If you also look at the original ESP there is only  a *_0.nif  rather than an *_1.nif assigned to some of the female MOD3 mesh for the armor addons and weight slider not enabled (I suspect because when this mod first came out there were only the single weight versions and no bodyslides of the armors).

You would need to update the following records in xedit if you want morphs to work (and you've generated the mesh/tri files)

Update Female world model "MOD3 - Model FileName" from   armor\**\*_0.nif    to armor\**\*_1.nif

xx00EF96 (aFTDPriestressHMLeatherAA)

xx00EF97 (aFTDPriestressHMTiaraAA)

xx00EF9A (aFTDParasiteAA)

xx00EF9B (aFTDPriestressHMGauntletsAA)

xx00EF9D (aFTDPriestressHMBootsComvexAA)

xx00EF9E (aFTDPriestressHMTentaclesAA)

xx00EF9F (aFTDPriestressHMBlackTentaclesCollarAAAA)

xx00F1A7 (aFTDPriestressHMArmorAA)

Enable Female Weight Slider (DNAM - Data record)

xx00EF97 (aFTDPriestressHMTiaraAA)

xx00EF9D (aFTDPriestressHMBootsComvexAA)

7 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You literally just told me that you moved C5's tentacle texture to the spot aFTD keeps its tentacle texture, told all of C5's armor to target the new address save one, and then listed that one armor piece losing its textures as a bug.

...Either place a copy of C5's textures back in textures\comvex\hmpriestess so that the tentacle cuirass can find it, or tell it to target the new address as well.

The Dagon Priestess Cuirass had no textures from the start, even before I made this change, this change fixed all the other parts by giving them textures and making them look like this (the tentacle bits, not the lace ones, it doesn't have that transparent look or those drawings in my game)

Screens_13.jpg.480078f0b97774cbb448f30e4

@Grummkol All Right, all the TRI files are now working perfectly, about the textures, the inventory objects for some of the pieces are ok but most of them have no textures, just the white plastic looking mesh, and the DAGON PRIESTESS CUIRASS have no textures and the 1st person gloves are FORSWORN???

If I tell the ESP to target the same .nif as the female world one I get the right gauntlets but again without textures. (I think I fixed this by adding the same alternate textures of the female world model, didn't check in-game yet / WRONG DIDN'T WORK)

Do you mind checking your esp for the right textures for the cuirass (aFTDPrietressHMArmorAA) for me?

Here it is the only piece of the set that has NO alternate texture path but since all those have different 3d names and 3d index I don't know what to put there.

Sorry for the bad English, not my main language.

10 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Either place a copy of C5's textures back in textures\comvex\hmpriestess so that the tentacle cuirass can find it, or tell it to target the new address as well.

I didn't change anything from its original place in c5's mod, all the textures there are still there with the same names just like you told me to leave them, I copied the textures I mentioned to THIS mod's assigned texture folder and ADDED the darktentacles_n.dds to THIS MOD's Armor Textures Set esp record. (the no texture cuirass was already there before I did this, doing this fixed all the other parts with dependency on that texture set removing the green plastic look and making them look like the badass armor pieces in the mod pictures). All that is left now is to fix the NO TEXTURE on the cuirass and the 1st person gauntlets.

@yagonew

xedit.png.d583b477a4f9e9c04d7b71c60e0a782c.png

aFTDPrietressHMArmorAA doesn't actually use a texture set (the other armors do), so it will instead look for the textures wherever it states they are in the meshes.

So you can either copy the texture (again!) to where the mesh is looking for them, or add the texture set to the armor addon in the ESP to point at the existing textures used by the other pieces.

To add the alternative texture sets under xx00f1A7  for the cuiress in the ESP you'll need to do it for each BSTrishape in the mesh that needs to be skinned, in my mesh on the cuiress the name of the BStrishapes are "Panty String" and "Tentacle Front" so they're added as the 3d names.

nifskope 

nif.png.6fa501b27c8928ab1be94310563169de.png

xedit

xedit2.png.0cc8f7bf8a8d56980414a6e4bc69cdc6.png

Don't really play in first person so can't remember seeing an issue with the first person view.   Can't check right  now but looking at the esp it's using teh standard forsworn 1st person view.  I think there are first person nif files in C5Kev's released armor, so it would be just a case of changing the female 1st person MOD5  filename to the one from HM Mora (think it would be "comvex\hmpriestess\1st_Person_1.nif" ).

@Grummkol YES! That's it, Cuirass and Game Objects(_go.nif) fixed!!! fucking meshes were pointing to the wrong texture folder.

@Fasterflight225 Already done that but still getting the no texture bugs, which is weird since the gauntlets were one of the first pieces to show textures correctly in 3rd person... gonna check with nifscope see what's what there.

Regardless of fixing the 1st person or not it's already good enough, I don't play much in 1st person anyway, I want to thank you both for all the help xD, I probably would have given up and uninstalled the mod, but didn't want all the effort on my part and yours, and the time you guys took out of your day to help, you are aces!!!

For the gauntlets to show the texture in first person try adding the existing alternate texture set to the first person model (Female 1st Person - MO5S - Alternate Texture) under where you changed it from pointing to the forsworn 1st person nif to the gauntlets (thanks fasterflight!) in the AFTDPriestessHMGauntletssAA (xx00F1A7).

Use the AFTDPriestressArmorTextureSet (xx00EF94)  and set the 3D Name to "Cylinder" (same as the alternate texture setting in the AFTDPriestessGauntletsAA record)

xedit3.png.51dbb82caac942f081a28f204b75cd92.png

5 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

For the gauntlets to show the texture in first person try adding the existing alternate texture set to the first person model (Female 1st Person - MO5S - Alternate Texture) where you changed it from pointing to the forsworn to the gauntlets (thanks fasterflight!) in the AFTDPriestessHMGauntletssAA (xx00F1A7).

Use the AFTDPriestressArmorTextureSet (xx00EF94)  and set the 3D Name to "Cylinder" (same as the alternate texture setting in the AFTDPriestessGauntletsAA record)

Didn't need, 1st person gauntlets working, just swapping the paths in the meshes with NifScope fixed it, everything working perfectly, thanks a lot guys.

tried this a little while ago, but got stuck in the strange cave and never could get to the next part.  This time, with the latest version installed, I was able to play all the way through. Amazing work, and clever use of  Apocrypha elements!  I must admit, I thought that when I went back to Insmouth  after escaping the carriage I would sneak around and steal my stuff back,  so your plot device for that really surprised me (that's a good thing).  Thanks for fixing this so I could finally play it through. 

Me again! xD Just a simple question this time, when should I play this? 

Is it ok to play this with a new character or should I let it for when I'm almost done with a playthrough and already did all the quests I intended to do with that character?

What makes more sense storywise not only for this mod but from a vanilla Skyrim playthrough perspective? (No spoilers plz)

3 hours ago, yagonew said:

Me again! xD Just a simple question this time, when should I play this? 

Is it ok to play this with a new character or should I let it for when I'm almost done with a playthrough and already did all the quests I intended to do with that character?

What makes more sense storywise not only for this mod but from a vanilla Skyrim playthrough perspective? (No spoilers plz)

From a story perspective? It's fine to do this mod whenever. The story of this mod is pretty self-contained, and it won't nuke your character's story.

From a gameplay perspective? Uhh... Depending on your choices, you might end up getting your gear swiped until you can beat that path, which involves fighting level 24 enemies and level 80 bosses. Of course, you could go the other way and get set on obnoxiously long fetch quests across Skyrim handicapped... Nah, a level 30 character is probably important.

Hey! I've seen allot of posts on getting C5Kev's parasite armor and priestess armor to work with this mod, but they are all pretty daunting as someone whose very unfamiliar with tesvedit and the creation kit, any chance someone can summarize how to do it or even better,share the updated files :D

1 hour ago, theman221 said:

Hey! I've seen allot of posts on getting C5Kev's parasite armor and priestess armor to work with this mod, but they are all pretty daunting as someone whose very unfamiliar with tesvedit and the creation kit, any chance someone can summarize how to do it or even better,share the updated files :D

Just a few posts back I went through doing just that with Fasterflight225 and Grummkol if you follow those you should be good, you won't need CK, but will need to change some records on xEdit for the ESP and NifScope for the meshes, it's easier than it looks, just remember to make backups. I knew almost nothing about nifscope before doing it and it was a little intimidating but in the end, it wasn't that hard to learn. I don't think it would be possible to update the files to you since moving them would make you have to nifscope anyway for the new paths.

@theman221 @yagonew All done, I finished the patch.

aFTD UUNP Conversion.zip

Turns out I'm an idiot who's inexperienced in Skyrim modding, and took the long way around when trying it last time, who knew?

This is an ESP replacement that just swaps the armor targets with CK, and took about fifteen minutes to do tops, because again... I don't really know what I'm doing half the time.

I also included a replacement script that doesn't put the dummy backtentacles item in your inventory and edited the outfit.

This replacement absolutely one-hundred-percent requires C5Kev's Priestess and Tentacle mods to be installed and built in bodyslide, but in trade-off, the armors remain bodyslide compatible since they just use the original models.

Everything else you need to know, along with everything I've already mentioned, are recorded in the included changelog.

...Damn, I have egg on my face. I almost wish someone had stopped me while I was letting my inexperience show. Almost.