Hello:

I am playing the part when you enter the deeps, and the monster that is supposed to lead you is not working. All the monsters all not moving at all. I checked Zaz Animation stuff but cannot find a place to register this mod. Am I missing a mod or anything?

Also, I wonder how do you do requests for quests in patron? I am wanting to become one of your patron but don't know what it is about.

On 9/21/2018 at 4:47 AM, peteretea said:

Hello:

I am playing the part when you enter the deeps, and the monster that is supposed to lead you is not working. All the monsters all not moving at all. I checked Zaz Animation stuff but cannot find a place to register this mod. Am I missing a mod or anything?

Also, I wonder how do you do requests for quests in patron? I am wanting to become one of your patron but don't know what it is about.

Not normal at all.

The two other girls are here ?

Try also to walk in the zone : there is a trigger for the setstage.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

Not normal at all.

The two other girls are here ?

Try also to walk in the zone : there is a trigger for the setstage.

Yes. The two girls are walking normally. And I walk inside and see the girls in the "tubs", but all the monsters are not moving. 

So is the trigger in the area of all the missing girls?

16 hours ago, peteretea said:

Also, how can I contact you for the patron? Can I just join the tier?

By email, I guess... and yes, you can also join the tier.

16 hours ago, peteretea said:

Yes. The two girls are walking normally. And I walk inside and see the girls in the "tubs", but all the monsters are not moving. 

So is the trigger in the area of all the missing girls?

No. I checked : everything is here, the quest works as it supposed to work...

Try a setstage command to see if there is a script corruption or miss copy problem (it can happen, I was forced to redone several quests in my mods due to scripts corruption, the creation kit is not a very perfect tool).

7 hours ago, Delzaron said:

By email, I guess... and yes, you can also join the tier.

No. I checked : everything is here, the quest works as it supposed to work...

Try a setstage command to see if there is a script corruption or miss copy problem (it can happen, I was forced to redone several quests in my mods due to scripts corruption, the creation kit is not a very perfect tool).

OK. I am in the tier now. 

And Yes, I do trigger the event happening afterwards and the whole thing works without a problem except the monsters are not moving. But I still managed to continue the mod. So I guess there is no problem right now. 

On 10/3/2018 at 3:56 AM, SexyTop69 said:

I don't see mod in the mcm of simple slavery,  how does this mod work with simple slavery? Do I have to start the quest myself or something?

It's just a script line, who send you in simple slavery market, and sold you.

• 2 weeks later...

On the last ceremony when Mantara is going to sacrifice Nasura she teleports to the main hall and then starts walking back to the torture room and nothing happens, I tried to move her back with moveto command but again, nothing happens and she moving towards torture room. Any ideas?

On 10/15/2018 at 2:16 AM, Shivax said:

On the last ceremony when Mantara is going to sacrifice Nasura she teleports to the main hall and then starts walking back to the torture room and nothing happens, I tried to move her back with moveto command but again, nothing happens and she moving towards torture room. Any ideas?

It's a glitch with Mankara's AI Packages. Specifically, one of the two packages that tell her to walk there does not correctly shut off after that conversation finishes.

It's also a problem with how Mankara is moved to the main hall. Since she is teleported there instead of being given a proper travel-to package, she doesn't have orders telling her to stay at the Altar for the duration of the ritual.

The ways to fix this would be to either give conditions to the aFTD2DreamMankaraTravelPackage and the aFTD2EndMankaraTravel1Package so that they shut off when there's supposed to, which (should) leave Mankara willing to idle wherever she gets moved to without wandering off, or create a travel package so that she stays by the Altar until the ritual is done. Edit: It should not, NPCs without packages return to their original spawn location for some reason.

I recommend both, which should have the added benefit of having Mankara idle in her quarters after the prison scene but the unintended side-effect of leaving her standing by the altar after the ritual finishes up, so I'd recommend also giving her a package to have her return to her quarters after the ritual.

If that all sounds a bit nuts, I'll patch all of that and upload the file here. It'll probably be slower then just doing it yourself, but I'll fix a few more things while I'm at it too.

All done, here's your patch.

aFTD Package Patch.rar

It's a modified esp. with altered packages to fix the ritual problem, along with some errors I personally can't stand.

There's also a changelog, because I have issues leaving well enough alone and had to stop myself from going further.

Basically, I fixed the Ritual as requested, moved Mankara's idle from the Prisons to her Den, stopped the Priestess and slaves in Ryelh from greeting the player, and fixed the walk-in and musical tub errors that occurred during 2Dream.

I shouldn't have broken anything major, but I've only beta tested the actual altar scene, so I cannot guarantee that I haven't accidentally left someone standing by said altar after the scene ends (looking at you, Lurka). Install at your own risk, I guess.

On 10/17/2018 at 12:48 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

All done, here's your patch.

aFTD Package Patch.rar

It's a modified esp. with altered packages to fix the ritual problem, along with some errors I personally can't stand.

There's also a changelog, because I have issues leaving well enough alone and had to stop myself from going further.

Basically, I fixed the Ritual as requested, moved Mankara's idle from the Prisons to her Den, stopped the Priestess and slaves in Ryelh from greeting the player, and fixed the walk-in and musical tub errors that occurred during 2Dream.

I shouldn't have broken anything major, but I've only beta tested the actual altar scene, so I cannot guarantee that I haven't accidentally left someone standing by said altar after the scene ends (looking at you, Lurka). Install at your own risk, I guess.

I installed this patch but the ritual still isn't starting... They just stand there while I stand on the table, am I supposed to do something?

On 10/28/2018 at 6:01 AM, darkin117 said:

I installed this patch but the ritual still isn't starting... They just stand there while I stand on the table, am I supposed to do something?

Oh, the ritual itself isn't starting?

To answer your question, the scene is supposed to begin automatically once you step onto the altar, with Raelek having a few lines of dialogue before teleporting you onwards.

I have no idea why it isn't starting for you, I haven't experienced this problem myself. You could probably force the quest to behave with setscene, the exact command to do such being setstage 120. Should that fail, setstage 130 will just skip the whole ritual, though that 'might' cause problems, because you'd also be skipping a 'questionably' important trigger.

If you pressed me for a guess as to why this is happening, I'd have to assume there's some other mod (or lack thereof) preventing the quest from advancing properly when you touch the altar. I recommend using the console to override, as playing hunt-down-the-conflict does not sound appealing.

I apologize for not being of more help. and hope the recommended override works as intended.

8 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Is possible to do this kind of sex animation like this in Skyrim or is it hard to do or maybe something close. It would nice to see something like in From the Deeps or Haunted House

The closest thing I can think of would be EstrusForSkyrim, link placed below.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102

Luckily enough, Haunted House is already compatible with Estrus, with tentacle animations replacing the trapped chests, so all you need is Estrus itself.

aFTD does not carry this compatibility, but Estrus does, the mod containing a number of built-in spells for starting scenes in-game.

If you're willing to go on a magical* forum adventure (I cannot stress enough, don't do this if you value your sanity) it would be possible to create a build of aFTD with the Dream and Radiant Cultist scenes swapped out with Estrus animations. The real barrier is hunting down all the values to make Creation Kit functional enough to edit scripts.

*Disclaimer: Individual definitions of 'Magical' may vary.

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The closest thing I can think of would be EstrusForSkyrim, link placed below.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102

Luckily enough, Haunted House is already compatible with Estrus, with tentacle animations replacing the trapped chests, so all you need is Estrus itself.

aFTD does not carry this compatibility, but Estrus does, the mod containing a number of built-in spells for starting scenes in-game.

If you're willing to go on a magical* forum adventure (I cannot stress enough, don't do this if you value your sanity) it would be possible to create a build of aFTD with the Dream and Radiant Cultist scenes swapped out with Estrus animations. The real barrier is hunting down all the values to make Creation Kit functional enough to edit scripts.

*Disclaimer: Individual definitions of 'Magical' may vary.

EstrusForSkyrim is interested to give it a shot. Would the voice pack mod I have for Estrus get rid of the Japanese language not very fond of my character screaming in Japanese?