• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, having some troubles here- Im not sure how to start the mod. The only thing Ive found is from the description which says to talk to Knyva and pay to enter, but he just says not looking for penhandlers or mercenaries and ends the conversation. How do you get this thing started?

54 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

Hi all, having some troubles here- Im not sure how to start the mod. The only thing Ive found is from the description which says to talk to Knyva and pay to enter, but he just says not looking for penhandlers or mercenaries and ends the conversation. How do you get this thing started?

Talk to an inkeeper, can't remember the exact phrase, ask for rumours or something, and they will tell you about people going missing and to speak to falk in the blue palace. He then sends you to the guard captain in solitude who then sends you to the village and Knyva will let you in after you pay him.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:45 AM, Grummkol said:

Talk to an inkeeper, can't remember the exact phrase, ask for rumours or something, and they will tell you about people going missing and to speak to falk in the blue palace. He then sends you to the guard captain in solitude who then sends you to the village and Knyva will let you in after you pay him.

Thanks! I managed to get it going- unfortunately now I'm running into an issue where I'm freezing everytime I try to enter the Inn after the quest asks me to look for the... beggar? After first getting into the city and learning the rules. I go to enter and when I would be loaded into the inn, I just hear sound and black screen with no console/menu access or visibility. Sadface.

hi i  when i started this quest they told me to talk to caption aldis the commander of solitude guards and i could not find him any were in solitude FYI i have completed the battle of the solitude quest and i am on stromclocks side the main problem is that i can not find the commander to progress further in this quest plz help me  

On 10/15/2019 at 9:46 AM, mutayyeb33 said:

hi i  when i started this quest they told me to talk to caption aldis the commander of solitude guards and i could not find him any were in solitude FYI i have completed the battle of the solitude quest and i am on stromclocks side the main problem is that i can not find the commander to progress further in this quest plz help me  

Well, the bad news is that the Captain isn't protected or essential, and vanilla Skyrim quests that call him have overrides in case he's dead. It's highly likely you killed him without noticing.

It gets worse. aFTD doesn't have a contingency in place to allow you to progress in the event of the Captain's death. You'll need to open the console and use the following command.

setstage XX01a0f 20

The X's are the load number of aFTD. You can use the command 'help aftd' to find it, if memory serves, quests show up first in the search log.

15 hours ago, Gwentag said:

I suppose this Mod changes solitude up a little. Will it conflict with slaverun? 

It doesn't actually change Solitude, though. Dialogue gets added to Falk Firebeard and Captain Aldis which is critical for quest completion... so, you know, if Slaverun kills them or make them inaccessible, you'll need to use console commands to skip a few stages... But no actual changes get made to Solitude, neither adding new terrain or modifying NPCs.

4 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

It doesn't actually change Solitude, though. Dialogue gets added to Falk Firebeard and Captain Aldis which is critical for quest completion... so, you know, if Slaverun kills them or make them inaccessible, you'll need to use console commands to skip a few stages... But no actual changes get made to Solitude, neither adding new terrain or modifying NPCs.

the first versionof FTD changes solitude, but it was messy and buggy. So, the new version is restricted to the village.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2015 at 2:51 PM, lolrofl said:

Hey,

I somehow can't start the mod.

No Innkeeper is giving me the dialogue for the quest.

I reinstalled the mod but it is still the same?

Any suggestions?

strange... try to setstage it. If it doesn't work, that's mean maybe the scripts are not well installed.

Hey, i think I'm having a bug with this mod. I'm in the revenge quest when you get to the ceremony and a lot of characters attack you, now I've already  killed most of them, but neither Shor-ra nor Arkarath will die, when they are low on hp their life will keep regenerating and even if i manage to lower their life down until they should die they simply don't. So i'm kinda stuck right now and i would really, really appreciate if someone could tell me how to fix this, since i really don't want to leave and never finish the mod, especially now that I am so close to the ending

23 hours ago, RED_ARROW said:

Hey, i think I'm having a bug with this mod. I'm in the revenge quest when you get to the ceremony and a lot of characters attack you, now I've already  killed most of them, but neither Shor-ra nor Arkarath will die, when they are low on hp their life will keep regenerating and even if i manage to lower their life down until they should die they simply don't. So i'm kinda stuck right now and i would really, really appreciate if someone could tell me how to fix this, since i really don't want to leave and never finish the mod, especially now that I am so close to the ending

You misses a stage I think. Did you killed the other priestesses before ?

On 11/16/2019 at 4:47 PM, Delzaron said:

You misses a stage I think. Did you killed the other priestesses before ?

yeah, already did. Don't worry tough, already fixed it. Shor-ra just died...eventually, and I used the kill command in Arkarath (i'm actually not sure if that is the correct writing of their names). Finished it a couple days ago, sorry I didn't had time to respond before. Great mod btw, the story, despite what I expected, it's really good, and I remember when I first started out the quest, not even remembering from what mod the quest was, and I was pretty damn scared, that invisible lurker part, damn, my heart almost comes out with the effects you did on the camera. Great work man, great work

@Fasterflight225 Hey man! Remember me? we kinda went through the conversion of the priestess and tentacle armors of this mod together? My HD freaking died on me not long after, I got your files for the aFTD UUNP, but not c5kev's,  and it seems he no longer have the tentacle armor files up, would you mind PMing me the files if you still got them? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8964-c5kevs-animated-tentacle-parasite-armor-v1/

On 11/26/2019 at 1:58 PM, yagonew said:

@Fasterflight225 Hey man! Remember me? we kinda went through the conversion of the priestess and tentacle armors of this mod together? My HD freaking died on me not long after, I got your files for the aFTD UUNP, but not c5kev's,  and it seems he no longer have the tentacle armor files up, would you mind PMing me the files if you still got them? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8964-c5kevs-animated-tentacle-parasite-armor-v1/

Hi.

Problem is I made some cleanings too... here what I have rtelated to tentacle armor.

tentacleArmorCBBE.7z AradiaLivingArmorBodyslide.7z

23 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Hi.

Problem is I made some cleanings too... here what I have rtelated to tentacle armor.

tentacleArmorCBBE.7z 3.63 MB · 0 downloads AradiaLivingArmorBodyslide.7z 12.34 MB · 4 downloads

cool, just install the cbbe file then the living armor over it and bodyslide it? I use the UUNP body by the way, what about the herm mora priestess armor, did you made any changes to that one? It seems c5kev updated it.

14 hours ago, yagonew said:

cool, just install the cbbe file then the living armor over it and bodyslide it? I use the UUNP body by the way, what about the herm mora priestess armor, did you made any changes to that one? It seems c5kev updated it.

No, you shouldn't mix CBBE armor with UUNP bodies if you have any choice in the matter. The textures don't match, and will be misaligned.

As for the Aradia armor, that's a jellyfish-looking tentacle armor set, a completely different mesh that doesn't appear in-game due to missing an Armor file.

As for C5's new Priestess armor, I'm confident it should work just fine for your needs, as I think it stores its meshes in the same folder the old C5 Priestess armor used.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

No, you shouldn't mix CBBE armor with UUNP bodies if you have any choice in the matter. The textures don't match, and will be misaligned.

As for the Aradia armor, that's a jellyfish-looking tentacle armor set, a completely different mesh that doesn't appear in-game due to missing an Armor file.

As for C5's new Priestess armor, I'm confident it should work just fine for your needs, as I think it stores its meshes in the same folder the old C5 Priestess armor used.

Yeah, I figured it would cause trouble, after I posted I got to thinking, even if Delz did make changes, with your esp it shouldn't even affect my game right? So I let it the way it was, c5kev's priestess armor and the tentacle armor you sent me with your aftd uunp esp. Hopefully nothing bad happens xD Thanks for the tip tho ^^

Edit.: Any idea wth is going on with loverslab? NO FILES IN THIS CATEGORY YET... https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/2-adult-mods/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

is there a support for the unp body for the parasite armor? or maybe some files to change it myself in bodyslide? i've got black stripes on the hips when this parasite is equipped.

You have options. You can either use Creation Kit or TES5Edit to manually re-target to UUNP models you'd prefer to use, or you can use an alternative ESP that does exactly that with C5Kev's models.

aFTD UUNP Conversion.zip

There's a catch with the above, though. C5's UUNP Tentacle Armor was one of the mods lost when all of their stuff got purged for some reason, so if you don't already have it...

I'd link it here, but I don't know why the mods disappeared and what the policy would be on unauthorized re-uploads, so if you want to take that route, PM me and I'll share my backup with you.

Theres a UUNP and CBBE bodyslide for the parasite armor included in Devious Captured Loot - 

Just grab the calientetools directory.  Either update the project to output to the correct directory for FTD and access the right texture, or create an esp/esl file with a single armor overide record pointing to the default (DCL) mesh location.

2 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

Theres a UUNP and CBBE bodyslide for the parasite armor included in Devious Captured Loot - 

Just grab the calientetools directory.  Either update the project to output to the correct directory for FTD and access the right texture, or create an esp/esl file with a single armor overide record pointing to the default (DCL) mesh location.

The one in it is a different one. the parasite armor bodyslide is for the living harness from aradia. i have this mod installed and all the armor / devices converted to unp. i just replaced the tentacle armor in this mod with the living armor from aradia and ...well it looks different then this one but a tentacle parasite is a tentacle parasite. works at least for me.

24 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

The one in it is a different one. the parasite armor bodyslide is for the living harness from aradia. i have this mod installed and all the armor / devices converted to unp. i just replaced the tentacle armor in this mod with the living armor from aradia and ...well it looks different then this one but a tentacle parasite is a tentacle parasite. works at least for me.

Check again.   It's called "Dianne -  tentacle parasite A".   DCL has bodyslides for two variants of the tentacle parasite plus the bodyslide for aradia living armor.  It might be in the "unassigned" group in which case you'll need to assign it to the Unifed UNP group or whatever name you're using for groups in bodyslide.

image.thumb.png.0ef0f71d52b82b93a49611526d433359.png