Feeling a bit dense now even after checking instructions and this thread multiple times, but I when I select these armor parts in BS 2 don't see any presets that I could use. I also compared xml files with my other grouped armor sets in order to see some differences but no use.

Open and put these lines in your sliderpreset:

<SliderPresets>

<Preset name="(your bodypreset)" set="CBBE Body HDT">

<Group name="s6 BS BLESS Armor" />

Yeah i just encountered this problem as well =.= I hope you can get it fixed it up in the next update :) s666 once again thank you very much for making Bodyslide even better!

By the way, are these armors included in the pack final or there's more armors coming soon :P?

It's the first pack, and yes problably, you will have more armors in the future.

How can get these file?

Thanks

open the "spoiler" banner in the end.

I don't make posts here often, but I felt this warranted a screenshot. Thanks btw.

Added.

Will I CTD if I don't have HDT physics extension/HDT breast and butt physics (i personal dislike them)

I have HDT High Heels and the latest XP32 maximum skeleton though.

I don't think so,  i never tried, but don't forget to have the last skeleton.

Hi

I wanna say u done a nice job with this armors but i faound 1 glich in the bodyslide options.

The problem is, one of ure armor dosnt applying the presets when u creat them. Armor code: s6 BS CH_PC_WitC_F_MS0102_a00 (the black and dark purple one) I try to tested many ways to solve this but its dosnt do anything. All the other armors work nice, all of them accepting the presets. I hope u can solve this problem cuz im a dumb for this. Oh and BTW if u can add some zap options for the armors its will be greatful ! THX

Respect and Peace

Bodyslide is exporting CH_PC_WitC_F_MS0102 to the wrong location, /meshes/ is missing from the path.

Hi

I wanna say u done a nice job with this armors but i faound 1 glich in the bodyslide options.

The problem is, one of ure armor dosnt applying the presets when u creat them. Armor code: s6 BS CH_PC_WitC_F_MS0102_a00 (the black and dark purple one) I try to tested many ways to solve this but its dosnt do anything. All the other armors work nice, all of them accepting the presets. I hope u can solve this problem cuz im a dumb for this. Oh and BTW if u can add some zap options for the armors its will be greatful ! THX

Respect and Peace

Bodyslide is exporting CH_PC_WitC_F_MS0102 to the wrong location, /meshes/ is missing from the path.

how can I fix this?

That should be working now.small patch for CH_PC_WitC_F_MS0102_A00.rar

Did anyone else get this to work with patchusmaximus?

I tried to patch it but the armor values in-game stay low even for heavy armor, I'll find a way to play with it regardless though, these armors are amazing with hdt.

I had the same problem. It happened out of the blue on my tera pack. 

Did you fix it?

I tried to patch it but the armor values in-game stay low even for heavy armor, I'll find a way to play with it regardless though, these armors are amazing with hdt.

Did you fix it?

You could probably modify it to be dependant on perma and just add the keywords and change the stats like it would for regular ebony armor, since I believe all the armors have the same stats as ebony.

Did you fix it?

You could probably modify it to be dependant on perma and just add the keywords and change the stats like it would for regular ebony armor, since I believe all the armors have the same stats as ebony.

The pack I have spreads them out reasonably. All of the armors stay at the value of a person with 0 skill in the armor type.

When I started that particular run, they worked. Then at some point, when I went to make a heavy set, it had 55 ac. 

I haven't tried it in a new run so I dunno if it's something in the save or what.

when will these be available been wanting a new armor, for my character I keep checking your page but see no release date and i downloaded the file you have but nothing so I figured it was not ready yet.

also been wanting to convert some armors I have to make them compatible with body slide, and with the hdt physics but cant find a suitable tutorial if you can give some pointers that would be really awesome looking forward to trying this mod. they look like they would be a nice addition to my barbarian wood-elf ranger mu hahahahaha.

when will these be available been wanting a new armor, for my character I keep checking your page but see no release date and i downloaded the file you have but nothing so I figured it was not ready yet.

Ummm... click the spoiler tag on the bottom of the first post  :P

Impressive work.  It's a shame(for me) that you're working for the evil forces of CBBE, but I can respect a new found mortal enemy :P

Passing the word along to others who have fallen from the light of UNP to your armour pack.

P.S.  btw, I like to suggest editing the OP in this thread with a clearer link to your download page to make things smoother.  I didn't see it for a while anyways.  Bodyslide was a bit vague compared to "BLESS online armor pack" that i was scanning for.  But that's probably just me.