Great work! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE ARMORS! 

I noticed 2 bugs (possibly 1) with the Bodyslide version => 

1. Bodyslide places one of the armor meshes outside of the meshes folder (i.e. in its own bless\CH_PC_WitC_F_MS0102_A00\body etc.) Not entirely sure if intentional or otherwise. 

2. CTD when equipping CH_PC_WitI_F_RB0102_A00Cuirass.

Unfortunately I haven't tried them all on yet, the boots/gloves and Circlet are fine. Just the Armor for some reason. 

Everything works fine but that one light armor :(  Re-Installing Skeletons now (Fingers Crossed)

Updated to newest XPMS Skeleton and everything works! I will have to test my animations now but lets hope I haven't broken anything. 

Sigh, I have no idea what it is but my game does not like the new skeleton. It crashes at startup :(

Trying to sort this out, but I was curious as to why only the light armor requires the new updated skeletons while the old ones do not? 

Worse case scenario I will just have to deal with one less armor from this beautiful pack if I can't figure out why my game doesn't like the new skeleton. 

To be perfectly honest, I am only updating my skeleton for this one armor, and though the new skeleton allows for weapon placement by racemenu, there are still several issues with the new skeleton that I am not entirely content with such as hip quiver animations with default quiver for NPC and invisible dead body issues :( But I am sure Groov will fix it in no time :)

the maximum file size is 100mo, it's why i can't.

They either just removed it or are going to remove this limit from the steam workshop. 

Nexus is the place to go for skyrim mods. It's just the way it is. 

All that being said, this is an absolutely perfect example of what HDT physics was originally intended for. I've not seen it in game yet, but the dangly bits and floppy bits really seem to seal the workmanship in this collection.

Well done!

First off - wonderfully tight work; models and textures. These are my favorite armors.

But, I'm having a strange problem where it appears parts of the "flappy bits" (skirts particularly) seem to get caught in doorways and "pull" the armor off the character leaving them invisible. No CTDs, just invisible followers (and they don't appreciate getting hit with fire or arrows when the are between me and the enemy).

I can render an invisible follower visible again if I remove the body armor, then replace it (through the trade dialog).  Note that they are there, just invisible - I can see their name/activate tag if I get close enough.

I'm running the right related skeletal mods, etc., I believe, and I have UNPB and CBBE bodies.

I'm thinking it is load-order related, but I've run LOOT - I'm going to start moving the Bless pack up and down the load order.

If anyone has experienced anything similar and has a eureka moment for me it would be appreciated. 

Thank you - and really - great work.

First off - wonderfully tight work; models and textures. These are my favorite armors.

But, I'm having a strange problem where it appears parts of the "flappy bits" (skirts particularly) seem to get caught in doorways and "pull" the armor off the character leaving them invisible. No CTDs, just invisible followers (and they don't appreciate getting hit with fire or arrows when the are between me and the enemy).

I can render an invisible follower visible again if I remove the body armor, then replace it (through the trade dialog).  Note that they are there, just invisible - I can see their name/activate tag if I get close enough.

I'm running the right related skeletal mods, etc., I believe, and I have UNPB and CBBE bodies.

I'm thinking it is load-order related, but I've run LOOT - I'm going to start moving the Bless pack up and down the load order.

If anyone has experienced anything similar and has a eureka moment for me it would be appreciated. 

Thank you - and really - great work.

Yeah i have the same problem, sometime.

I think it's a problem with the game engine (like bug or not adaptive environment).

Just select your NPC, invit command;  "disable" and "enable", he should be appear.

Unrelated to the quality of the port -

Am I the only one that is bugged by the plate armor high heels in the armor design? 

That seems to be a bit counter-productive. I don't think the character designers have ever tried to run in high heels.

I see no complains about HDT clothes, but mine are buggy, too extreme in most cases, just small accesories seems to behave alright.

Armors in the other hand are almost purrfect, no -apparent- clipping, or crashes, etc.  :P

Unrelated to the quality of the port -

Am I the only one that is bugged by the plate armor high heels in the armor design? 

That seems to be a bit counter-productive. I don't think the character designers have ever tried to run in high heels.

I personally don't mind because I think if somethings looks good it'f good even if not practical, for me games are all about fantasy not realism but others might think the other way around and would care a lot about the realism thing and whats practical and whatnot. Also you have to consider this comes from a MMO and they have to APPEAL to a huge audience to be succesful, and they will most likely use trend stuff to try luring more people into their game.

I see no complains about HDT clothes, but mine are buggy, too extreme in most cases, just small accesories seems to behave alright.

Armors in the other hand are almost purrfect, no -apparent- clipping, or crashes, etc.  :P

The Havok is not perfect, i don't control this tool like a pro, and Skyrim really don't help modders.

And good luck for find tutorials or help with Havok.

It's a real pain in the *** for porting that tool in Skyrim, but i just need more pratical.

Basically, the XML file need to be refine.

Once again gorgeous Work! I admired for a couple of minutes the quality of the models when i first installed the mod. The only problem is that my former Tera collection pack (not yours the first one released on Nexus) looks terribly low resolution now xD

I don't know your future works plans but, as I remember, Lineage 2 had pretty neat armors for female characters as well.

Thanks for sharing with us! Have a great day.